Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522227 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3225 on: December 14, 2019, 12:25:55 AM »
Well, things abruptly and unexpectedly ended between my POI and I for what I believe will be the final time yesterday and even though I was the one who ended it I am devastated for a lot of reasons.  It's one of those situations where we say we will be friends but he seems to prefer to distance himself "for my benefit" even though I told him I don't want distance, I want to be platonic friends - it feels like he is just trying to wash his hands of me even though he says he cares. (Edit to clarify the situation for anyone not familiar:  it was a 2+ year very confusing FWB relationship where he would often tell me he loved me although he told me once a long time ago in the beginning that he didn't think we would be a good match for actually dating - I held on and tortured myself because I loved him and deep down hoped things would change even though I knew better.  I ended up with some major medical issues this year and in the last month or so it has greatly impacted our relationship, and I started being unable to contain my feelings of constant rejection).

I'm going back through my readings to see if there were any major clues regarding this happening - the only one that comes to mind offhand is a January reading, which she said would give a longer time frame than usual, where it pointed out that I was single and pointed out my POI and it said the relationship status would be changing, but it didn't say how - Yona assumed that since it pointed out that I was single that it meant that it would be changing in a way that meant increased partnership and intimacy - and it did sort of happen like that for a small period of time at one or two points over this year I suppose....but I wasn't really prepared for this to happen all of a sudden now.  I mean, there still was no mention of the elusive "committment" in any of my recent readings, so I wasn't expecting miracles or anything, but I just didn't expect things to end with such drama the way they did.  In all of my readings he has come up and Yona has always said she thinks based on what she sees that he might eventually commit.

If I find any other clues in my last few readings that I seem to have missed, will update....I'm starting to wonder if this event didn't show up because we really will remain friends at some point and therefore he isn't really gone from my life, it's just a change in the dynamic...who knows at this point, and I'm almost too sad to care right now.

Sorry for any negativity in my post, it's been a very rough last few days...

Sorry you had this happen out of the blue. Yona was one of the few who told my friend her husband would eventually commit and she was correct. It took a few years, but they recently got married. You may still get the commitment.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3226 on: December 14, 2019, 06:32:00 AM »
Hi everyone, first time posting here :) and I’m hoping someone can help me to make sense of my two reading.
Sept reading:
-gap in communication: it started two days before the reading
-break through, cross road (romantic), big love card in Xmas/new year
-tower: he disappoints you, but it’s not like he choose someone over u
-June: interview, will have a fair outcome. Same time is when you settle down.

Recent:
-He has a tower, and treating people badly. ( he’s on vacation, so what tower can he have )
-it happens around the time of work based evaluation ( I just had my performance review)
-one of us will be away, lots physical distance rather than talking( he’s in another country for a two month vacay), but he left before I had the official review with my boss
-he can’t draw line between work/ life balance ( this is not in order, this is just her description of him) which is true
-there is potential , but it’s not typical relationship, he’s hard work, will be patchy.

So the interview/work based evaluation, and tower from the first reading seems to be showing up in different places in the second reading. But she said summer in both reading for settling down.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 06:36:24 AM by Pearpearmeow »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3227 on: December 14, 2019, 02:25:25 PM »
Well, things abruptly and unexpectedly ended between my POI and I for what I believe will be the final time yesterday and even though I was the one who ended it I am devastated for a lot of reasons.  It's one of those situations where we say we will be friends but he seems to prefer to distance himself "for my benefit" even though I told him I don't want distance, I want to be platonic friends - it feels like he is just trying to wash his hands of me even though he says he cares. (Edit to clarify the situation for anyone not familiar:  it was a 2+ year very confusing FWB relationship where he would often tell me he loved me although he told me once a long time ago in the beginning that he didn't think we would be a good match for actually dating - I held on and tortured myself because I loved him and deep down hoped things would change even though I knew better.  I ended up with some major medical issues this year and in the last month or so it has greatly impacted our relationship, and I started being unable to contain my feelings of constant rejection).

I'm going back through my readings to see if there were any major clues regarding this happening - the only one that comes to mind offhand is a January reading, which she said would give a longer time frame than usual, where it pointed out that I was single and pointed out my POI and it said the relationship status would be changing, but it didn't say how - Yona assumed that since it pointed out that I was single that it meant that it would be changing in a way that meant increased partnership and intimacy - and it did sort of happen like that for a small period of time at one or two points over this year I suppose....but I wasn't really prepared for this to happen all of a sudden now.  I mean, there still was no mention of the elusive "committment" in any of my recent readings, so I wasn't expecting miracles or anything, but I just didn't expect things to end with such drama the way they did.  In all of my readings he has come up and Yona has always said she thinks based on what she sees that he might eventually commit.

If I find any other clues in my last few readings that I seem to have missed, will update....I'm starting to wonder if this event didn't show up because we really will remain friends at some point and therefore he isn't really gone from my life, it's just a change in the dynamic...who knows at this point, and I'm almost too sad to care right now.

Hi Jeninmd I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please take a break and hope you'll eventually feel better.

Thanks, ES1281! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3228 on: December 14, 2019, 02:38:39 PM »

Sorry you had this happen out of the blue. Yona was one of the few who told my friend her husband would eventually commit and she was correct. It took a few years, but they recently got married. You may still get the commitment.

Thanks so much for the feedback!  That's really interesting about your friend and her husband - I wonder if Yona actually saw a clear indication of commitment (just like way in the future), or if she was speculating like I'm pretty sure she has been with me?  In my case, it seems like in each reading she just basically sees that all of the ingredients are right for a bona fide relationship, so always says she thinks he would eventually change his mind based on that and the fact that he has inched a little closer to me over the last couple of years.  Of course, I just completely blew that all up with my emotional overreacting and breaking things off and he is not really talking to me now because he sees how emotionally affected I am and is trying to do me a favor by staying away from me, so I would say I probably don't have much of a chance at this point lol.   I have a top up in January, will be interesting to see what it shows....I wish Yona did immediate emergency readings, I could totally go for one of those right now lol

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3229 on: December 14, 2019, 09:15:17 PM »

Thanks so much for the feedback!  That's really interesting about your friend and her husband - I wonder if Yona actually saw a clear indication of commitment (just like way in the future), or if she was speculating like I'm pretty sure she has been with me?  In my case, it seems like in each reading she just basically sees that all of the ingredients are right for a bona fide relationship, so always says she thinks he would eventually change his mind based on that and the fact that he has inched a little closer to me over the last couple of years.  Of course, I just completely blew that all up with my emotional overreacting and breaking things off and he is not really talking to me now because he sees how emotionally affected I am and is trying to do me a favor by staying away from me, so I would say I probably don't have much of a chance at this point lol.   I have a top up in January, will be interesting to see what it shows....I wish Yona did immediate emergency readings, I could totally go for one of those right now lol

Jen also take it from someone who was in a similar situation to yours for 3 years and from friend's experiences etc.

These kinds of situations aren't usually completely over until YOU feel pretty good/great and confident about breaking it off. These types of guys in these types of situations always circle back.

Thinking back to my readings from Yona when I was seeing that POI she never mentioned commitment and my current POI was always show in the cards (this was 3 years before I met current POI). She mentioned some Towers with him (old POI), gaps in communication and that he'd be back around (all happened). The last time he was mentioned in my reading Yona said he'd apologize to me/give me his rationale but it wouldn't necessarily persuade me and that there'd be detachment and distance between us.

Yep. He was trying to come back into my life (AGAIN) and some random girl was stalking my instagram so I asked him who she was and blah blah blah. I called him out for being shitty to me throughout the 3 years and he explained himself but it was a piss poor explanation/apology. There has been distances and detachment between us. That was 2 years ago. He tries to reach out to me every few weeks/months but I'm so uninterested in speaking to him so I tend to respond shortly or not at all.

Yona did say in one reading that when during one of our reconciliations as long as I keep things up-beat and 'of the moment' there could be a future but if I looked too far to the future or tried to discuss the past I'd push him towards someone else. That's exactly what ended up happening. This was about 5/6 months before the 'detachment' thing.

Thanks so much for sharing, SeeDoSay - so helpful to be able to see a reading for a very similar situation!  I think that is why I am confused - there was no mention of anything like distance / detachment / Tower / heartbreak / apologies or anything like this in relation to him for my last few readings.  I did have a "door closing" a while back but the way she phrased it and where it fell in that reading I would not have attributed it to him either - it seemed definitely applicable to a different situation of mine.  So, I'm currently lost as to how this happened with no clear warning - maybe it was something that was not predestined and solely a matter of choice so wasn't really showing up as a prediction...or maybe the door closing really was about this situation and the relationship status change was not the positive changes over the summer but was this instead....idk, I will keep looking at my past readings to see if I missed something else cryptic.  And also will do my best to just move on since I'm technically the one who caused this seemingly severing of ties even though I regret it now - my health issues make me unsuitable for a relationship currently anyway and I need to focus on getting those issues addressed - and yeah he has come back before when I have had mini-outbursts, but I don't think he will come back this time due to these health issues adding a complicating factor unfortunately.

Quick question for you though out of curiosity - so you said your current POI was showing up in readings 3 years before you actually met him?? Wow!  Did Yona see him as a distinct person from your POI at the time or did she think they were the same person?  And if she could clearly see him as a distinct second person, did she think you already knew him at the time of the reading or did she recognize that he wasn't coming in for a long time to come?  Mine actually showed up about a year and a half before I really got to know him but she described the situation perfectly - she said a very significant man was crossing my path in a work context and not much was happening then but he would come back into my life later on (he was a bartender at one of my favorite places and he served me drinks once but I didnt really pay attention or become friendly with him until a night out for drinks there a year and a half later) - so she clearly knew he was new and not significant to me at that point but would be significant to me later. 

Yona's reading are such fascinating puzzles to me! :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 09:37:35 PM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3230 on: December 14, 2019, 09:45:45 PM »
Hi everyone, first time posting here :) and I’m hoping someone can help me to make sense of my two reading.
Sept reading:
-gap in communication: it started two days before the reading
-break through, cross road (romantic), big love card in Xmas/new year
-tower: he disappoints you, but it’s not like he choose someone over u
-June: interview, will have a fair outcome. Same time is when you settle down.

Recent:
-He has a tower, and treating people badly. ( he’s on vacation, so what tower can he have )
-it happens around the time of work based evaluation ( I just had my performance review)
-one of us will be away, lots physical distance rather than talking( he’s in another country for a two month vacay), but he left before I had the official review with my boss
-he can’t draw line between work/ life balance ( this is not in order, this is just her description of him) which is true
-there is potential , but it’s not typical relationship, he’s hard work, will be patchy.

So the interview/work based evaluation, and tower from the first reading seems to be showing up in different places in the second reading. But she said summer in both reading for settling down.

Hi PearPearMeow!  Not sure if this is helpful or not, but in my experience Yona's predictions don't always go in the order she stated, although sometimes they do or mostly do....Also, I would say that the two Towers are not necessarily representing the same event, they could be two different things, and I have had Towers range from small and less important to big and more important, so it could be almost anything really.  Also, Yona's timing is not always accurate - she does try her best, but there have been many people that have reported that things she thought would happen in one season happened in that season but the following year instead of the year predicted.

Offline hope36

« Reply #3231 on: December 14, 2019, 10:12:39 PM »
Hey folks, question on yona-ism -
When Yona says "you're going on a date" and describes the date, it sure sounds like a date. I even asked her whether it was in a romantic context since I do go out for coffee/dinner with work colleagues/friends sometimes just one male coworker/friend - and she responded "I think I know the difference between a romantic date and a friendship, yes, this is a real date in romantic context."

Has anyone had this happen? If yes, can you share whether it played out like she said? Thank you :)

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3232 on: December 14, 2019, 10:40:00 PM »

She has been reading with Yona for a few years and she told her that she could have him in her life if she wanted to or something like that. Yona pinpointed some tower moments for them also so she knew it would take time. She probably didn't think it would be ongoing for 3 or 4 years. We all met in college and even then he was never very focused. He ended up dropping out, but my friend encouraged him to go back last year. I just think he wasn't ready to grow up. He's completely different now. About 2 years ago their relationship starting getting better and Yona started to get the commitment with more detail.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3233 on: December 15, 2019, 12:05:06 AM »
Now that I’m comparing my first and second reading, it’s pretty interesting. There are things she said in the first reading that have been referenced in the second reading.
I know Yona is busy and I don’t see her taking notes...  if she didn’t take notes, then it’s really fascinating. Like the cards remember me lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3234 on: December 15, 2019, 12:24:21 AM »
Now that I’m comparing my first and second reading, it’s pretty interesting. There are things she said in the first reading that have been referenced in the second reading.
I know Yona is busy and I don’t see her taking notes...  if she didn’t take notes, then it’s really fascinating. Like the cards remember me lol

Yona does take notes during every reading. I don't think it's in a bogus way, but more to see if things have transpired since your last reading. I know this because she mentioned it in my reading. She very clearly said "let me write this down". She also said "I saw towers in your last reading, hopefully those are gone" and then went about shuffling.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 12:26:28 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3235 on: December 15, 2019, 07:45:29 AM »

Yona does take notes during every reading. I don't think it's in a bogus way, but more to see if things have transpired since your last reading. I know this because she mentioned it in my reading. She very clearly said "let me write this down". She also said "I saw towers in your last reading, hopefully those are gone" and then went about shuffling.

That's true. She mentioned to me too. For example, she said I remember from your last reading .... However, the distance between the two readings was several months and no way that she could keep it in her mind. And I agree that she is not biased by those information or does not try to repeat it purposely. But to be honest, when she could pick up my POI and all the details in the first reading, I got much more impressed than the next times. I just thought she "might" use prior info, although I am sure she is so ethical.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3236 on: December 15, 2019, 11:23:12 AM »

That's true. She mentioned to me too. For example, she said I remember from your last reading .... However, the distance between the two readings was several months and no way that she could keep it in her mind. And I agree that she is not biased by those information or does not try to repeat it purposely. But to be honest, when she could pick up my POI and all the details in the first reading, I got much more impressed than the next times. I just thought she "might" use prior info, although I am sure she is so ethical.

Well if it's any consolation, I told her nothing about my POI in any reading and she still picks him up. I told her I don't have a romantic interest, which isn't a lie, but he consistently appears with more details each time. I think her notes are more about the combination of cards she gets and not about what we tell her.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3237 on: December 15, 2019, 04:47:30 PM »

Well if it's any consolation, I told her nothing about my POI in any reading and she still picks him up. I told her I don't have a romantic interest, which isn't a lie, but he consistently appears with more details each time. I think her notes are more about the combination of cards she gets and not about what we tell her.

I think these are 2 separate notes. Regarding name of cards, she told me: "Let me write it down to make a map during the reading". But still I guess she also writes down the "main" predictions, not the insignificant ones.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3238 on: December 15, 2019, 05:08:47 PM »
Yona specifically told me she doesn’t keep notes but I think she has a photogenic memory, I do have that so I know how that works.
Once she was gazing into the crystal and saw a certain type of color that she’s not seen before and she said to me , let me write this down before it disappear, this simply means she seems to see things that she’s not seen before and want to learn more for future reading. So there we go

I think these are 2 separate notes. Regarding name of cards, she told me: "Let me write it down to make a map during the reading". But still I guess she also writes down the "main" predictions, not the insignificant ones.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3239 on: December 15, 2019, 05:12:45 PM »
well she specifically told me she does as she picked up someone else notes by accident before my reading . She referred to them as “scribbles” more than notes

Yona specifically told me she doesn’t keep notes but I think she has a photogenic memory, I do have that so I know how that works.
Once she was gazing into the crystal and saw a certain type of color that she’s not seen before and she said to me , let me write this down before it disappear, this simply means she seems to see things that she’s not seen before and want to learn more for future reading. So there we go