Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537290 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3195 on: December 06, 2019, 11:14:49 PM »
I third this. Yona describes things in April that seem to be happening now with a man I just met a few weeks ago.

I swore it had to been my ex bc I hadn’t had another man in my life for 6 yrs and she didn’t see anyone else. Now as of 3 weeks new dude and has predictions are seemingly happening.

She is good for predictions. Don’t ask about one person and  remember that even in generals she mixes people up.

I got predictions for someone half a year before I met them. I’ve seen it happen to too many people

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch

I’m sorry I disagree.   I asked about a specific person and she was totally wrong. 

I then had a general about a year later and let her role.  She told me all these details and scenarios about someone from the past coming back. Exactly how they would
Come back and what they’d say.   She even said I think he’s been in your previous reading.

Turned out this guy didn’t arrive until 10 months later and has returned after a disagreement. Exactly how she told me. 

This was before he was even
In my life.

Makes no sense to me. If you want to know about your poi, ask exactly that. I did and it was fine! I paid for a full one hr tarot and crystal ball reading and i only wanted to ask abt poi. She throttled on for half an hour and said that was all spirit will give her and she would refund me the other half. I then asked her to use the remaining time to look into my career. I had no issue getting accurate info by asking her specifically abt why I called. In the beginning she said if my poi shows as history then its over and we will never reconcile. If poi doesnt show up at all as history then it wouldnt be the end. Luckily they never showed as history in the opening spread. So if a psychic is worth their salt, ask specifically what u want to know. She certainly is worth her salt so go for it!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3196 on: December 06, 2019, 11:19:56 PM »
Makes no sense to me. If you want to know about your poi, ask exactly that. I did and it was fine! I paid for a full one hr tarot and crystal ball reading and i only wanted to ask abt poi. She throttled on for half an hour and said that was all spirit will give her and she would refund me the other half. I then asked her to use the remaining time to look into my career. I had no issue getting accurate info by asking her specifically abt why I called. In the beginning she said if my poi shows as history then its over and we will never reconcile. If poi doesnt show up at all as history then it wouldnt be the end. Luckily they never showed as history in the opening spread. So if a psychic is worth their salt, ask specifically what u want to know. She certainly is worth her salt so go for it!

Interesting - so were her predictions accurate?

Its been said on this forum that the best way for her to be accurate is to get a general reading - not to ask specific questions up front.
I have asked about my POI at the end of the reading - once - during my very first reading with her 3 yrs ago and luckily she was right.
However, I understand her accuracy goes way down if you ask about a specific person because it could totally be someone else.

This has happened twice for me. Not that I asked about the person, but the person she described sounded like my POI but later found out it wasnt.
I would assume the same if someone asked directly about their POI and the prediction totally happened with someone else.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3197 on: December 06, 2019, 11:50:49 PM »

The first time I read with her it was the same.  Never loved anyone else so assumed
All she said fitted my guy.

But roll on 18 months it was a different story.

I’m just saying that until
Her predictions happen then don’t count your chickens and don’t assume it’s them.

Just saying and just preparing you.   To be honest we
All think our situation is special and we’re
Different. 

Hope you’re right though.

Well i guess my case is different. In my entire life, I have only been in love with only one person. So there is no one to get confused with. And the reading was spot on for me. I certainly wont ever ask for a general when i have a specific concern or question. And for me she wasnt wrong! So i guess we each have to go by what works for us.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3198 on: December 07, 2019, 12:33:52 AM »
@smiley - Yep!

@prof The funny thing is - who you are in love with has absolutely nothing to do with who she picks up in a reading.
It could literally be a new person that pops up out of thin air that you suddenly connect with lol.
But glad she was accurate for you ;).
I'd say since most ppl on this forum probably have one person that they are interested in/or in love with (at the time of the reading) - they would probably feel the same way ....however, many stories on here (including me) almost always end up as a diff person randomly

The first time I read with her it was the same.  Never loved anyone else so assumed
All she said fitted my guy.

But roll on 18 months it was a different story.

I’m just saying that until
Her predictions happen then don’t count your chickens and don’t assume it’s them.

Just saying and just preparing you.   To be honest we
All think our situation is special and we’re
Different. 

Hope you’re right though.

Well i guess my case is different. In my entire life, I have only been in love with only one person. So there is no one to get confused with. And the reading was spot on for me. I certainly wont ever ask for a general when i have a specific concern or question. And for me she wasnt wrong! So i guess we each have to go by what works for us.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3199 on: December 07, 2019, 12:36:48 AM »
My reasoning is if you go general, she'll pick up what's relevant. If I ask about a POI, she (or any reader) may very well be accurate, but maybe not relevant right now. I think, and I could be wrong, that psychics are given what "spirit " wants us to know. Focusing on family or a career may be what is relevant right now to better prepare us for the future relationship stuff. If we always ask about POIs, we may be forcing them to get info on things that may need more time. 

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3200 on: December 07, 2019, 01:25:27 AM »
I had my first reading with her back in November. I didn’t ask about my POI, but I think for sure she would’ve picked up on something with him. Because I’ve been thinking about him since last March and really emotionally invested. But during the reading and when I listen to the recording....I don’t know if I hear anything relating to him. Does that make sense? Surely she would’ve picked up on someone I am crazy about right? I feel confused. The biggest thing weighing on my mind during the reading was this really shitty experience with a guy I went on two dates with. I think she picked up on that. I guess what I’m wondering is has there ever been a time when she didn’t pick up on a POI? Like the main one over the last year? It’s possible that he’s the new love she picked up on, but that might be wishful thinking. Thoughts?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3201 on: December 07, 2019, 02:04:25 AM »
Yes yes and yes.  Same situation for me.   Was obsessed with someone and ended up being someone a year later. 

I had my first reading with her back in November. I didn’t ask about my POI, but I think for sure she would’ve picked up on something with him. Because I’ve been thinking about him since last March and really emotionally invested. But during the reading and when I listen to the recording....I don’t know if I hear anything relating to him. Does that make sense? Surely she would’ve picked up on someone I am crazy about right? I feel confused. The biggest thing weighing on my mind during the reading was this really shitty experience with a guy I went on two dates with. I think she picked up on that. I guess what I’m wondering is has there ever been a time when she didn’t pick up on a POI? Like the main one over the last year? It’s possible that he’s the new love she picked up on, but that might be wishful thinking. Thoughts?

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3202 on: December 07, 2019, 02:13:39 AM »
Yes yes and yes.  Same situation for me.   Was obsessed with someone and ended up being someone a year later. 

So she didn’t mention anything about the one you were obsessed with? I didn’t bring my guy up because I wanted to see what would come up organically.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3203 on: December 07, 2019, 02:20:54 AM »

Yona is one of the few who doesn't pick up on what's on your mind. Which is actually a good thing IMO, because you don't want a mind reader. She reads what she gets. Technically you could ask her about them, but what she gets is what she gets. My first reading was exclusively about my job even though I was obsessed over my POI. 6 months later, everything that happened was job related. My POI didn't reappear. She didn't mention much about my love life at all because in hindsight, there was nothing to see.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3204 on: December 07, 2019, 02:49:31 AM »
Exactly. Read how you like. The question however was whether anyone didn't have a POI show up that they are thinking about during a general read. And yes, it happens. And my experience it's because that person isn't relevant in your life at that time. That could change in future readings.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3205 on: December 07, 2019, 03:21:04 AM »

Yeah yeah she told me the same she said my POI showed in my future but not past which is a really good thing because it means not ended yet.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3206 on: December 07, 2019, 03:28:37 AM »
When I read with Yona my POI showed up in future predictions.
She described we have distance and when we meet there will be a long gap.
Very accurate, unless I meet somebody overseas again in the sane event ppl get together once a year.
I couldn't think if anybody else.
But I'm like fine anyway because as long as there will be a good relationship I'd rather don't care who it is anymore...

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3207 on: December 07, 2019, 03:29:11 AM »
I asked Kisha specifically about this POI and she saw a strong bond that hasn’t reached its peak yet...that there would be a point of clarification where boundaries were made and things fall into place.

Yona said that there will be new love but I might know him already. And that there will be a tower early on that we’ll have to talk through. I’m wondering if these two ladies are picking up on the same situation?

Maybe I’m super new to readings but I feel a little frustrated that I’m not 100% sure how to interpret things. Yona was asking if anything was surprising during the reading and I was all, “Um, I’m not sure! Maybe?!” Woof

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3208 on: December 07, 2019, 03:30:38 AM »
I hope you dont have an 18 month to 2 year wait like i do tho. LoL

Actually she said it will take YEARS for me to have a exclusive relationship with him!
Oh yeah, and she said on this May it wont be 2019 we connect again.
Yay for me!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3209 on: December 07, 2019, 03:42:43 AM »
My two cents on this is that Yona reads energies and she cannot tell who's energy she is reading she can tell you things about them and she can't tell you who it actually is. So if there are two men in the world that have similar circumstances it could be either man she sees for you. And that is why she thinks it's somebody's p o i because of what we say so she naturally assumes that she is seeing that person. Fiona will get the same things whether you ask her pointed questions or not. But the predictions don't necessarily happen with the person you think it is and she thinks it is based on what you tell her. That is why it is said to just do a general reading and not to try to assume who it is because it can be somebody totally different that you have not met I have mentioned numerous times that when I first read with Yuna and February of 2019 I specifically asked about a certain guy. She assured me that we were made for each other that he was coming back that everything was going to be wonderful and that the big changes would happen in three to four months. Three months to the day I started dating the guy I am currently with and yes they are very similar workaholic they have the same star sign and so much more in common I had no clue this guy existed during my rating as a matter of fact he had seen me but did not introduce himself for 3 more months. Sorry if things look kind of funny I'm doing voice to text as I'm driving home from work.