Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534771 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3180 on: December 04, 2019, 02:43:19 PM »
Have you read with Kisha?

A general reading with her helped me fill in the gaps with Yona’s

Lovefash67

« Reply #3181 on: December 04, 2019, 02:55:42 PM »

I have read with Kiesha in the past like in July when ex and I first got in contact in June and I asked her if we were getting back together at that time she said no and that he find me attractive . Since then I have not read with and I also haven’t gotten a general reading from her in like three years

Offline user5942

« Reply #3182 on: December 04, 2019, 05:09:02 PM »
Oh ok, I usually just ask her what she sees coming up for my love life without giving her any background and she’s nailed two situations for me the two times I’ve asked

Her and Yona both predicted my “tower” situation

I have read with Kiesha in the past like in July when ex and I first got in contact in June and I asked her if we were getting back together at that time she said no and that he find me attractive . Since then I have not read with and I also haven’t gotten a general reading from her in like three years

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3183 on: December 04, 2019, 06:50:41 PM »
Yona must be really busy lately. I paid for a reading & hadnt heard back so I messaged her with my availability. Still havent heard back. Hope to hear back soon.

Have you checked your spam folder?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3184 on: December 05, 2019, 12:12:32 PM »
Hi guys
Have you had an experience that Yona made a big prediction, like something really big, but then it turned out to something small..
Yona predicted something to happen within this year but it didn't happen and I'm not seeing it happening at all..

And even it happens I think might be something really small..

Having top up on Dec.19th can't wait

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3185 on: December 05, 2019, 12:54:41 PM »
Hi guys
Have you had an experience that Yona made a big prediction, like something really big, but then it turned out to something small..
Yona predicted something to happen within this year but it didn't happen and I'm not seeing it happening at all..

And even it happens I think might be something really small..

Having top up on Dec.19th can't wait

She doesn't have concept of time unless it's with a month or so.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #3186 on: December 06, 2019, 03:23:30 PM »
i just bought her reading for 50 mins. should i wait for her email? how would she get a hold of me?? it gave me option to pay with paypal..im excited and nervous at the same time. i had spoken with Kisha (aries intuition already this week...... are these 2 ladies similar?

how and what do i ask Yona to start off the reading? i want love life to be discussed

Offline hope36

« Reply #3187 on: December 06, 2019, 03:35:16 PM »
i just bought her reading for 50 mins. should i wait for her email? how would she get a hold of me?? it gave me option to pay with paypal..im excited and nervous at the same time. i had spoken with Kisha (aries intuition already this week...... are these 2 ladies similar?

how and what do i ask Yona to start off the reading? i want love life to be discussed

Yes, she would email you within 2-3 days (check your spam as well). You will probably only get the reading in Jan, there is a large wait time and she is not taking readings from the 23rd till Jan2 or so for the holidays.
I;ve read with both Kisha and Yona, I feel that while the predictions are similar they give different details. I wouldn't consider them similar readers, they're both very lovely, Yona has a great sense of humor too!

For the reading, its best if you just let her do her thing :)  something like "lets see what comes up"

I think the first time I talked to her, she asked for my age (not birthdate). not sure if she still does that.
But she will shuffle, ask you to pick a pile (1,2 or 3) and start the reading. She doesn't ask for any info, but will ask clarifying questions or confirm that what she is getting is correct or not for your situation. Like all readers, she probably does not connect with everyone, so if that happens she would refund you or schedule for another day.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3188 on: December 06, 2019, 05:28:02 PM »

Yes, she would email you within 2-3 days (check your spam as well). You will probably only get the reading in Jan, there is a large wait time and she is not taking readings from the 23rd till Jan2 or so for the holidays.
I;ve read with both Kisha and Yona, I feel that while the predictions are similar they give different details. I wouldn't consider them similar readers, they're both very lovely, Yona has a great sense of humor too!

For the reading, its best if you just let her do her thing :)  something like "lets see what comes up"

I think the first time I talked to her, she asked for my age (not birthdate). not sure if she still does that.
But she will shuffle, ask you to pick a pile (1,2 or 3) and start the reading. She doesn't ask for any info, but will ask clarifying questions or confirm that what she is getting is correct or not for your situation. Like all readers, she probably does not connect with everyone, so if that happens she would refund you or schedule for another day.

The pile picking was something that I found really interesting with Yona! I've had other readers do this too, as in they separate the tarot deck into three piles and ask you to choose. I usually go for the middle, but with Yona I said "let's go with the right!" She told me it was a trick question--the right pile was the one her hand was on and she said it was a validation to her that we were connected well. This isn't to say that if you pick a different pile than her hand is on that your reading will be shite. But, I thought it was really neat--she connected instantly to me, details flew out, and some of what she's predicted for the next few weeks after the reading (11.19.19) has already begun to happen. I'm cracking on with my life :) I'm excited for a top-up once the bigger predictions pan out. And as always, thankful for this forum.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #3189 on: December 06, 2019, 05:44:15 PM »
wait so im more interested in my love life.....what should i say to yona? that i would like to know about my lovelife and the POI name?? because other areas of my life im not really interested. please advise...
im not good at picking up deck of card pile.,...oh lord be with me this day when we have a call

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3190 on: December 06, 2019, 06:07:17 PM »
Her generals are the best. She’s good she does pick up.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3191 on: December 06, 2019, 06:40:48 PM »
wait so im more interested in my love life.....what should i say to yona? that i would like to know about my lovelife and the POI name?? because other areas of my life im not really interested. please advise...
im not good at picking up deck of card pile.,...oh lord be with me this day when we have a call

Stay with general. You can always ask questions at the end, but if it's relevant, it usually comes through in the general.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3192 on: December 06, 2019, 07:16:44 PM »

Stay with general. You can always ask questions at the end, but if it's relevant, it usually comes through in the general.

I'm a newbie with Yona here, but yes go with General as everyone else has said! If it's meant to pop up in the reading, it will. Trust me. I asked her for a General even though I was calling about my POI and the only thing we read on was my relationship turmoil and my career objectives (linked) from the start. It was the first thing she picked up on. It was really quite remarkable.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3193 on: December 06, 2019, 10:04:56 PM »
I’m sorry I disagree.   I asked about a specific person and she was totally wrong. 

I then had a general about a year later and let her role.  She told me all these details and scenarios about someone from the past coming back. Exactly how they would
Come back and what they’d say.   She even said I think he’s been in your previous reading.

Turned out this guy didn’t arrive until 10 months later and has returned after a disagreement. Exactly how she told me. 

This was before he was even
In my life.

Makes no sense to me. If you want to know about your poi, ask exactly that. I did and it was fine! I paid for a full one hr tarot and crystal ball reading and i only wanted to ask abt poi. She throttled on for half an hour and said that was all spirit will give her and she would refund me the other half. I then asked her to use the remaining time to look into my career. I had no issue getting accurate info by asking her specifically abt why I called. In the beginning she said if my poi shows as history then its over and we will never reconcile. If poi doesnt show up at all as history then it wouldnt be the end. Luckily they never showed as history in the opening spread. So if a psychic is worth their salt, ask specifically what u want to know. She certainly is worth her salt so go for it!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3194 on: December 06, 2019, 10:40:01 PM »
i second this. go for a general. when yona tunes in she does get affected by opinion,feedback etc and that messes up the reading. don't lead her

I’m sorry I disagree.   I asked about a specific person and she was totally wrong. 

I then had a general about a year later and let her role.  She told me all these details and scenarios about someone from the past coming back. Exactly how they would
Come back and what they’d say.   She even said I think he’s been in your previous reading.

Turned out this guy didn’t arrive until 10 months later and has returned after a disagreement. Exactly how she told me. 

This was before he was even
In my life.

Makes no sense to me. If you want to know about your poi, ask exactly that. I did and it was fine! I paid for a full one hr tarot and crystal ball reading and i only wanted to ask abt poi. She throttled on for half an hour and said that was all spirit will give her and she would refund me the other half. I then asked her to use the remaining time to look into my career. I had no issue getting accurate info by asking her specifically abt why I called. In the beginning she said if my poi shows as history then its over and we will never reconcile. If poi doesnt show up at all as history then it wouldnt be the end. Luckily they never showed as history in the opening spread. So if a psychic is worth their salt, ask specifically what u want to know. She certainly is worth her salt so go for it!