Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1533040 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3165 on: December 02, 2019, 04:01:33 PM »
Like 2 predictions from my August 2018 reading happened, which was my first reading with her

How long does Yona take typically to get back to you? Last time I got a reading with her it was the very next day. Now we are going on 3 days. I'm trying to be patient as I know the holidays may be causing a delay. It's been a yr since my last reading & none of the big predictions she saw have come to pass as of yet. So hopefully in my upcoming follow up we are closing to things beginning to move. How long did it take for your predictions from Yona to come to pass?

My experience is that her first (original) reading can be somewhat vague and can span over years. After a few things seemed to be possibly happening from it, I got a top up. The top up gave more details to the original vague predictions, but also added some interim predictions that definitely happened.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3166 on: December 02, 2019, 06:17:12 PM »
I know Yona's timing can be way off, and I set up myself for maybe a few years down the road for some of her predictions to unfold but it looks like a large one (she made this past October) might very well happen before the end of the year.  I'm hopeful but I don't want to jinx myself either.

Fingers crossed, @sam! I already feel like some of what Yona told me last week is happening. She said I would be making plans for my future, practical and important plans and sharing these plans with a brown-eyed man. I will be moving forward with my life, not necessarily cutting off "blue-eyes" but certainly "cracking on with life" as she put it. She said I would be doing this before the end of the year--correct. Yesterday I submitted some applications for my doctorate! Which would mean moving and working in a different city or state for the next five years of my life upon my decision. So, yes. This has already transpired per Yona's prediction. Exciting stuff!

I'm so happy to hear such a big life change is in store for you, Em.  I wish you nothing but the best!  You deserve nothing less! <3

Thank you so much @sam! I'm not saying everything is hunky dory, but my overall feeling and zest for life has skyrocketed in the past two weeks since this drama happened with my ex POI and his other woman problem. Seems there's trouble in paradise already with that one LOL karma. Yona told me that I would have "dealings with this woman, the Queen of Cups." I did--the day I read with Yona only a few hours later the other woman called me from my ex POI's FB account and that's when we actually discovered his two-timing he'd kept up on us both for two years. She said I would "say what you think, anyway, you're very forthright." Yes, exactly how that conversation went.

It seems that I'm experiencing a bit of what @fidget has--almost like an immediate prediction that happens after hanging up with Yona. She was reading it as the immediate past, but it actually happened literally later on that day. She said the QoC was not a "deal breaker" but that it will take "months and months" for things to right themselves. Abbbbsolutely believe that now knowing the circumstances. I'll stop my ranting, but thanks all for contributing to the post and the nice words :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3167 on: December 02, 2019, 10:14:03 PM »
Yona’s original reading for me is finally taking place it seems. However they may be happening with different people/differently than I thought. She may have mixed up energies. I will find out more with my top up next month.

That said, everyone who says “but I only have/had one POI,” me too. I thought I would never have to think about mixed energies because Yona only ever saw my ex, no one new and the descriptions/situations were too unique to him.” I spent 6 months thinking that. Until the past few weeks when I met a man who is almost in exact situations as my ex. Like 90% similar.

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Yona can’t be sure who she is reading and neither can we.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3168 on: December 02, 2019, 11:04:14 PM »
Yona’s original reading for me is finally taking place it seems. However they may be happening with different people/differently than I thought. She may have mixed up energies. I will find out more with my top up next month.

That said, everyone who says “but I only have/had one POI,” me too. I thought I would never have to think about mixed energies because Yona only ever saw my ex, no one new and the descriptions/situations were too unique to him.” I spent 6 months thinking that. Until the past few weeks when I met a man who is almost in exact situations as my ex. Like 90% similar.

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Yona can’t be sure who she is reading and neither can we.

SB

This happened to me EXACTLY. She even said I was already involved with the person, and so I thought it was the POI I was dating at the time and I was CERTAIN it was my POI because 1) she confirmed it was 2) it showed a current connection. 8-12 weeks later I met my now longterm partner and her entire reading was with that man as opposed to the first one she and I were both certain she was talking about - the man I had been reading on for a year prior. The reading made no differentiation between two men or a new man coming in. I have been reading with Yona since 2012 and everything happens but THIS mixing of energies and the inability to see who it really is in the predictions happens VERY often and I know I'm not alone. I don't even think it's her fault. She doesn't know who she is reading about, she just gets predictions and tries to fill in the blanks and we assume we know who it is based on how we currently feel and current circumstances.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3169 on: December 02, 2019, 11:53:39 PM »
I agree with this, she saw my boss as someone I already had a connection with, at the time I was about a couple of days from meeting my boss, she was not even a boss yet just another coworker on another team, at the time she thought it was a woman I had spoken to,anyway the prediction happened exactly, it was 2.5 year before everything unfolded, I guess if nothing much is happening in your life, she sees the next sequence of event that would happen.

SB

This happened to me EXACTLY. She even said I was already involved with the person, and so I thought it was the POI I was dating at the time and I was CERTAIN it was my POI because 1) she confirmed it was 2) it showed a current connection. 8-12 weeks later I met my now longterm partner and her entire reading was with that man as opposed to the first one she and I were both certain she was talking about - the man I had been reading on for a year prior. The reading made no differentiation between two men or a new man coming in. I have been reading with Yona since 2012 and everything happens but THIS mixing of energies and the inability to see who it really is in the predictions happens VERY often and I know I'm not alone. I don't even think it's her fault. She doesn't know who she is reading about, she just gets predictions and tries to fill in the blanks and we assume we know who it is based on how we currently feel and current circumstances.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3170 on: December 03, 2019, 12:03:44 AM »
I actually emailed her a few days ago asking if sending her a picture of my guy, head shot with a close up of his eyes would help in telling me if it is him she is seeing. She told me no it wouldn't because the crystal doesn't show her like that. FML. I started reading about one guy and it wasn't him she saw. Now I think she is seeing current guy but who knows. I can't go through everything I am going through with him again. She describes him, his circumstances, his personality to a T. God can't expect me to go through this with someone new.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3171 on: December 03, 2019, 12:06:15 AM »
does this happen even when she does an extra spread for the person if you start talking about a specific poi?

SB

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3172 on: December 03, 2019, 12:09:01 AM »
does this happen even when she does an extra spread for the person if you start talking about a specific poi?

SB

sexyp

I can't speak to the accuracy of getting specific spreads on individual's you're inquiring about. For me her accuracy has only existed when I've just let her tell me what's coming up.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3173 on: December 03, 2019, 12:19:09 AM »
okay cool. i hope she does not mix up any energies on mine omg.

SB

sexyp

I can't speak to the accuracy of getting specific spreads on individual's you're inquiring about. For me her accuracy has only existed when I've just let her tell me what's coming up.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3174 on: December 03, 2019, 12:25:33 AM »
This. I never ask Yona about anyone in particular.

That being said, she did an extra spread for me last time and got the same info. Still could be either man. All the extra spread did was confirm her first reading and gave one definitive answer. There really is no way to know.

SB

sexyp

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3175 on: December 03, 2019, 12:34:13 AM »
It's always good to keep this in mind. In my case, she's insisting that it's a past interest because he needs to apologize. Who knows. I could meet someone tomorrow and he could do something stupid a few days later. Just put it aside, live life, and see what happens.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3176 on: December 03, 2019, 02:10:25 AM »
oh okay. she said it was poi but she could be wrong too and mean another man. :( :(

This. I never ask Yona about anyone in particular.

That being said, she did an extra spread for me last time and got the same info. Still could be either man. All the extra spread did was confirm her first reading and gave one definitive answer. There really is no way to know.

SB

sexyp

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3177 on: December 03, 2019, 11:51:41 PM »
Ok, this is bananas, but the first major prediction (job related) that Yona told me about 2 weeks ago in my top up seems to be unfolding. She said it would be weeks, not months or years, and boy oh boy...she is hitting the nail on the head. She actually got the situation perfectly. I'm shocked!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3178 on: December 04, 2019, 12:33:33 AM »
When she’s good she’s good.  I had stuff happen, but agree with fidget and it was someone that came in after the reading.   Wasn’t my initial poi.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3179 on: December 04, 2019, 02:35:42 PM »
Alright so I know there has been some movement in my situation but I’ve been feeling really uneasy my ex seems to be taking this whole thing lightheartedly like I guess I was expecting him to be more serious and idk I was just expecting something different so I am disappointed. Yona did say that I have to be patient with this situation and that there will be moments where it feels like we go one step forward and one step backward . She said that I will be wondering if this is worth it because it will feel like poi is like putting a halt to furthering the connection . But I honestly don’t know I do wish she gave me more info that he would have said he liked me but he still didn’t have much intention . I hope I’m not in this bs till March or even April because then it’s just pointless. Even though he didn’t cheat or treat me badly when we were together he’s the one that cut off the relationship because he had family issues so if you had regret about doing that and now you have a second chance I don’t get why he’s not being more serious/immediate with moving things along