Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1533249 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3135 on: November 24, 2019, 11:05:37 PM »
Congrats @lovefash! That's awesome and I'm really happy that this development has panned out! Gives me hope in her predictions working for me, too. I am a Yona newbie, just read w her on Tuesday. I am waiting for some stuff to happen (I think some already has tbh) before posting anything else but I have a question.

I got a General Tarot but she saw the "Scales of Justice" in her crystal and asked me first if I was involved or knew anyone involved with law or with a legal matter. I said no, it didn't really resonate yet so she thought it was a prediction coming up.

For her, the Scales of Justice on the surface meant legal matter or law or someone involved with law. But the more she elaborated, she also said it could mean "Justice" in the form of a frank conversation in the form of an "update" from either the blue or brown-eyed man I'm talking to (blue-eyed being main POI, now ex). She said the "update" would be in the form of a "development" and that it was a sign of "progress in a wider sequence of events."

She then immediately asked me who the Queen of Cups was attached to my POI. I know exactly who this is... After she read on that point a bit, she circled back to the "Scales of Justice" and said she thought it would be an update from the blue-eyed man about this QoC situation in the form of a progress report and he would be speaking to me in a friendly manner.

Anywho--have any of you had the Scales of Justice pop up with Yona? What about in a non-traditional way with like with me i.e. not necessarily a legal matter or something to do with "law" or a "contract"? Thank you for the insight!

Hi embibems - I have had Justice come up a couple of times - once in association with my POI where Yona specifically saw a legal communication coming in for him (when it happened it turned out to be an official letter regarding a legal matter in relation to his drivers' license), and once she saw me having a meetup with a man with Justice/legal symbols around him - this turned out to be an impromptu visit from a male friend of mine who I had not seen in years, he works for a national security agency.

Fascinating, thank you so so much for this input! I ask because Yona herself was a bit confused regarding the context or true interpretation of the Scales that she saw at first. She also mentioned a contract could be another interpretation. After about ten minutes she circled back to it after turning more cards and said that she thought it would be a progress update or report from the blue-eyed crazy dude speaking to me in a friendly manner and that it will give me a LOT to think about... Ugh. Yikes!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3136 on: November 25, 2019, 12:08:23 AM »
Okay ladies !!!!!!!!!! Update poi came over today and he expressed that he likes me and has being feelings this way for a while and he wants to see where things go he also expressed that he would like to be in my life no matter what and that we are connected to on another . He kissed me and we almost did you know what but I expressed thqt I wanted to go slow because I didn’t want to get hurt .im so happy right now but a part of me is scared that we won’t get back together

Soo happy for you! I know you have been waiting for soo long for this. Yona was right again even when our doubts are killing us.

Wow! Did he break up with his girlfriend too?! If so thats pretty major
Hey sparkle no unfortunately they are just on a break which is a little scary but I am glad that they are not together because I don’t want to be a home wrecker

Ok well I’ll just say it....BE CAREFUL WITH YOU HEART in this situation. While it’s nice things seem to come around as predicted...just be aware of CONTEXT. Because readers don’t see the full story. Be objective...since he just got out of a relationship just be aware of his true intentions...because when men say “let’s see how it goes” (essentially that’s what he is saying) it doesn’t mean he wants commitment. 😉
Youre defintely right, I alredy told myself I'm giving this two months if nothing happens I'm done I realky dont want to be hurt

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3137 on: November 25, 2019, 03:53:22 AM »
Okay ladies !!!!!!!!!! Update poi came over today and he expressed that he likes me and has being feelings this way for a while and he wants to see where things go he also expressed that he would like to be in my life no matter what and that we are connected to on another . He kissed me and we almost did you know what but I expressed thqt I wanted to go slow because I didn’t want to get hurt .im so happy right now but a part of me is scared that we won’t get back together

Soo happy for you! I know you have been waiting for soo long for this. Yona was right again even when our doubts are killing us.

Wow! Did he break up with his girlfriend too?! If so thats pretty major
Hey sparkle no unfortunately they are just on a break which is a little scary but I am glad that they are not together because I don’t want to be a home wrecker

Ok well I’ll just say it....BE CAREFUL WITH YOU HEART in this situation. While it’s nice things seem to come around as predicted...just be aware of CONTEXT. Because readers don’t see the full story. Be objective...since he just got out of a relationship just be aware of his true intentions...because when men say “let’s see how it goes” (essentially that’s what he is saying) it doesn’t mean he wants commitment. 😉
Youre defintely right, I alredy told myself I'm giving this two months if nothing happens I'm done I realky dont want to be hurt

Good luck to you! Hope it works out

Lovefash67

« Reply #3138 on: November 25, 2019, 02:35:10 PM »
Does anyone know Yona’s current wait time for a reading ?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3139 on: November 25, 2019, 03:00:48 PM »
Does anyone know Yona’s current wait time for a reading ?

I booked her reading on Nov.17 and got Dec. 19 so about a month.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3140 on: November 25, 2019, 03:15:02 PM »
Okay thank you !!!

beachgal214

« Reply #3141 on: November 25, 2019, 06:37:50 PM »
I bought one on Nov 16 and havent heard from her. How did she contact you?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3142 on: November 25, 2019, 09:08:48 PM »

Did you check your spam folder? She usually responds in a day or so.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3143 on: November 25, 2019, 09:44:51 PM »

Yeah she contacted me via email.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3144 on: November 26, 2019, 04:31:46 AM »

Congrats Lovefash!  Was Yona's timing right for you?
I'm seeing hope again...:)
Yona’s timing was very off lol. I first read with her in 2016 she said I will be in a relationship with KOW who looks are KOP now I did meet my ex in 2016 and yes we got into a relationship and the cards said that it could be possible that he is KOW but they also said I wouldn’t appreciate him or see his significant until it’s too late which is true. I didn’t realize how much he meant to me till this year. In 2018 she expressed predictions with him that are happening now . So it did take a while

Thank you Lovefash, very happy that her predicion is happeing for you:)
Please keep updating!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3145 on: November 26, 2019, 12:38:56 PM »
Yeah I have not heard back from her either. I’ll probably reach out to her tomorrow with dates and times that I’m available

beachgal214

« Reply #3146 on: November 26, 2019, 03:47:45 PM »
yup was in spam thank you!!!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3147 on: November 26, 2019, 08:05:01 PM »
Yona just emailed me. She is not free till Jan 6th  :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #3148 on: November 26, 2019, 11:01:54 PM »
Yona read for me in early Sept and she made these predictions:

1. First I would meet someone new. Initially, this person won't make an impression on me. She said I may not recognize who this is. (1-2 months)
2. Then POI will text me, randomly, to apologize. (3-4 months)
3. POI will ask to see me in person. (6 months)
4. The person who didn't make much of an impression on me will become important to me. I'll have a choice between POI and new person.

Prediction #2 came true, in a little less than 3 months as predicted. POI texted me an apology. I thought that prediction #1 had to come true before #2 because she mentioned it was a sequence. But I haven't met this person. And I know she said I might not recognize them but I have literally not met anyone new since then...

Not complaining though. My main interest was POI. I was shocked when he texted.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 11:04:33 PM by pisceandream »

beachgal214

« Reply #3149 on: November 27, 2019, 01:22:37 AM »
That’s awesome!! Did you do general reading and apology from poi came up
Naturally or did you ask about them?

anything