Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541216 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3105 on: November 22, 2019, 01:18:18 PM »
That’s so cool!

She told me I am a proper “seer” have never been called they before lol

I, too, bought a deck and I have my favorite that works very well for me

She also said this gift is inherited from a female family member of mine

We always joke my mom is “psychic” because her judgement of people is never wrong and if she doesn’t like someone then there is a very good reason for it. My friends I’ve had in my past that my mom warned me about it or would say “I just don’t know about them”...needless to say, I’m not friends with those people anymore. She also made a comment my cousin would get engaged after thanksgiving last year to a guy she was dating for like 5 years. She said is nonchalantly like “oh I think sally will come back engaged” and sure enough, she did lol

Yaz88

« Reply #3106 on: November 22, 2019, 02:31:54 PM »
Have Yona's predictions ever happened out of order for any of you?

Absolutely, unless she states that it is a specific sequence of events.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3107 on: November 22, 2019, 04:10:15 PM »
^ exactly

Or if she says a certain event will happen after another

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #3108 on: November 22, 2019, 06:18:18 PM »
Has Yona been plain wrong for anybody ?? So far I’ve had two predictions come to pass. But my remaining pending predictions at this stage seem unrealistic.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3109 on: November 22, 2019, 07:11:00 PM »
Yona told me that I have the psychic’s card and would probably do well with tarot...but that it wouldn’t help with my love life. But I think that had to do with me being shown as a Queen of Swords?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3110 on: November 22, 2019, 11:04:49 PM »
Well I read with Yona on Oct 1st. It's the 3rd and I have hit number one.  she said there would be a man and that he would not respond to text messages and I would have issues with him. She said stuff about him not being a part of my future and knocking and put you in the long run. And my heart sunk because that is part of the problem I have with my boyfriend. She kept insisting that it was going to be business-related and I kept thinking in my head no it's going to be him. Well I'm happy to report that Yona  is right and I am wrong. She said that I would not be emotionally hurt by the non responsiveness. She said I would be pissed for lack of a better term. Today I have been texting my general manager about problems that need addressed with the building and problems getting people in and through the but I g system as I am extremely short-handed. That modo is unresponsive for hours after blowing up my phone all day on my one say off. So yes Yona is right I'm wrong it is business related and she was accurate on the details SMH been at the new job 7 weeks and pissed already 😂

I must update an add-on to this. Please excuse all of my spelling and grammar errors in there because I can't type on this little ass phone. So on Wednesday my one day off I was required to be on a conference call at 4 p.m. with my boss. My boss announced at that time that he was resigning and that he was supposed to be working through Thanksgiving but that he probably want it that we probably want to hear from him after Monday or Tuesday. When Yona predicted all of the problems with him she was saying that I should not take it personal that he is not trying to undermine me that it is his own lack of confidence. She said that I will be fine but I don't want to put up with it forever and if this man has his limitations. She said there were decisions and choices being made and that this man will never change. When I was talking to my assistant manager today she heard from another store manager that he was actually put on suspension and was going to be fired if he didn't resign. That would directly bring Jonas prediction to 100%. That would pull in the lack of confidence and his limitations and also the decisions and choices and that he would never change. So you don't adopt this 100% detail for detail she said it would take 2 to 3 months to play out. The reading was October 1st December 1st would be two months and that is just two days after when his last day is supposed to be.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3111 on: November 22, 2019, 11:25:13 PM »
According to Yona, Queen of Swords = intelligent, has lived a hard life and learns lessons the difficult way, especially with love. Difficult road to love but can still get there. Said that they’re quite lovely. Good at reading others...just not great at using their intuition in their love life.

Yaz88

« Reply #3112 on: November 22, 2019, 11:27:47 PM »
Well I read with Yona on Oct 1st. It's the 3rd and I have hit number one.  she said there would be a man and that he would not respond to text messages and I would have issues with him. She said stuff about him not being a part of my future and knocking and put you in the long run. And my heart sunk because that is part of the problem I have with my boyfriend. She kept insisting that it was going to be business-related and I kept thinking in my head no it's going to be him. Well I'm happy to report that Yona  is right and I am wrong. She said that I would not be emotionally hurt by the non responsiveness. She said I would be pissed for lack of a better term. Today I have been texting my general manager about problems that need addressed with the building and problems getting people in and through the but I g system as I am extremely short-handed. That modo is unresponsive for hours after blowing up my phone all day on my one say off. So yes Yona is right I'm wrong it is business related and she was accurate on the details SMH been at the new job 7 weeks and pissed already 😂

I must update an add-on to this. Please excuse all of my spelling and grammar errors in there because I can't type on this little ass phone. So on Wednesday my one day off I was required to be on a conference call at 4 p.m. with my boss. My boss announced at that time that he was resigning and that he was supposed to be working through Thanksgiving but that he probably want it that we probably want to hear from him after Monday or Tuesday. When Yona predicted all of the problems with him she was saying that I should not take it personal that he is not trying to undermine me that it is his own lack of confidence. She said that I will be fine but I don't want to put up with it forever and if this man has his limitations. She said there were decisions and choices being made and that this man will never change. When I was talking to my assistant manager today she heard from another store manager that he was actually put on suspension and was going to be fired if he didn't resign. That would directly bring Jonas prediction to 100%. That would pull in the lack of confidence and his limitations and also the decisions and choices and that he would never change. So you don't adopt this 100% detail for detail she said it would take 2 to 3 months to play out. The reading was October 1st December 1st would be two months and that is just two days after when his last day is supposed to be.

Every now and again, Yona’s timing is incredibly accurate.  It’s weird with her, actually.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3113 on: November 23, 2019, 01:04:34 AM »
Hi Jqc
Usually a queen of cups is somebody soft and feminine.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3114 on: November 23, 2019, 01:10:41 AM »

Every now and again, Yona’s timing is incredibly accurate.  It’s weird with her, actually.

Its either spot on or 2 to 7 years off 😂😂 there's no in between for Yona.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3115 on: November 23, 2019, 02:49:17 AM »
According to Yona, Queen of Swords = intelligent, has lived a hard life and learns lessons the difficult way, especially with love. Difficult road to love but can still get there. Said that they’re quite lovely. Good at reading others...just not great at using their intuition in their love life.

Wow!! This the exact way she described the QOS to me - and I always come up as the QOS go figure lol

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3116 on: November 23, 2019, 03:11:44 AM »
I had a couple of predictions pass since my top up about a month ago. She said there would be a small tower with my house, but nothing major and it would be resolved quickly. That happened... I’m renting my home and there was a minor issue with the water pressure; no big deal to fix. She said shortly after that I would have an interview, which I would be at home for (true) and join a new team of people. That just happened this week, a few days after the tower!

Offline hope36

« Reply #3117 on: November 23, 2019, 04:22:13 PM »

Wow!! This the exact way she described the QOS to me - and I always come up as the QOS go figure lol

Yep, she described the card similarly for me too, I showed up as QOS. Yona also said that she herself is QOS!
All QoS UNITE! Lol!!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3118 on: November 23, 2019, 06:33:29 PM »

Yep, she described the card similarly for me too, I showed up as QOS. Yona also said that she herself is QOS!
All QoS UNITE! Lol!!!

Yes Yona calls herself the QOS. It matches - I’m an air sign and swords are considered air

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3119 on: November 23, 2019, 07:05:50 PM »
Sooooo....I had my first reading with her last week. I’m looking forward to what’s to come, but how do y’all pass the time waiting? I’m just curious to see if her timing is right. According to her something should happen in the next few weeks. I’m impatient!