Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1539381 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2865 on: November 01, 2019, 01:31:43 AM »
I feel like she had for me about a situation with my POI and his parents who are separated. She said that things would happen between him and his mom but the exact words she said came out of his dad’s mouth. @fidget

Thanks Silver. She made a point of saying it wasn't romantic, so I knew it wouldn't be POI. The description fit my female manager except the gender, but maybe she was presenting as a more alpha energy. The rest of the situation seems to fit.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 01:46:15 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2866 on: November 01, 2019, 02:29:39 AM »
Has Yona ever confused genders? I think a prediction happened, but it was with a difficult woman, not a difficult man...

Hi Fidget - Yes, I had two readings where certain predictions were supposed to happen with a Knight of Swords/a difficult man - both turned out to be a particular female friend who has a more strong/masculine energy.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #2867 on: November 01, 2019, 12:17:23 PM »
Yona has been very accurate for me in terms of timeframes and circumstances. I got my tarot/crystal reading at end of July 2019. So I did question Yona’s about time timeframes and sequence of events in my reading. Yona gave me her personal opinion outside of what the cards were saying which said August or mid-September. Yona was adamant the events for me would occur in “my immediate future” and “very, very, very soon” not like her normal reading timeframes which can be far out like, “one day something will happen...” So Yona defined and considered my “immediate future” to mean within 2 months. Yona’s crystal ball symbols showed her 3 months. Yona did say she normally guesses at timeframes but she saw certain seasonal weather changes so she didn’t think it was next year or years into the future.

And it turns out, Yona was right for me that things began unfolding within 2 months around mid to late September but the events didn’t occur in sequence like her reading. There’s a brief gap of time that elapses between events like a few days to two weeks between each event. But the crystal ball was more accurate that the events started near the end of October.

For example, I got another hit on October 30, 2019 which blew me away because in my reading Yona repeated the same sentence twice in my reading about an event occurring. I thought Yona repeated the sentence twice because she she was trying to collect her thoughts but after to relistening to the reading I realized there was no pause or break in her sentence she continuous flows into the next subject.

I don’t want to divulge this event but Yona predicted an event happen something I had been hoping would occur. I stopped believing it would occur in the summer because 96% of all readers I’ve read with said no it won’t happen and told me to let it go but a part of me and my gut kept saying yes it will happen and to wait for it. Well the event happened not once but twice at same location 8 days apart (October 22), same circumstances and same timing. My friend is convinced diving timing or a universal message is involved and told me that the odds of that event happening twice is nearly impossible and unlikely to be replicated in a scientific experiment (she’s a scientist) and I’m more likely to win mini lottery due to the location, the large number of people involved, circumstances and timing.

While Yona’s predictions can be vague, you’ll know when a prediction happens. In my opinion I think Yona is definitely gifted.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2868 on: November 01, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »
^^^ i completely agree. That post was amazing and so happy to see your success with her

I used to get so worried and be afraid that nothing would happen and then when things started to I have a sense of peace

It’s all in time and there’s no doubt that she’s got a beautiful gift

Offline samantha87

« Reply #2869 on: November 01, 2019, 08:35:28 PM »
Update on my situation; Yona said my Tower would be an argument, hearing things that would wound, I would miss someone, and that I would be out of contact with them, and I should consider myself single.  Well, I ended whatever was happening with my ex because of the hurtful things he said and how I begged for forgiveness over a minor infraction in comparison to how he destroyed me emotionally and financially but he wouldn't budge and I finally hit my limit.

He has not responded to me and I don't expect him to.  My heart has been crushed again.  But Yona kept emphasizing how I would not be single for long and she even laughed about Thanksgiving and how she doesn't consider that a holiday but during a celebration my single status would change.

I don't know how that'll happen; this tower was worse than I thought.  But I think she mentioned something similarly in one of my previous readings but she wasn't worried about it being officially over.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2870 on: November 01, 2019, 08:50:24 PM »
Did she think it was the same energy for the fight and when she said its not officially over? She thought mine was the same energy in my first reading but it was someone new.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2871 on: November 01, 2019, 09:05:20 PM »
In August 2018 and February 2019 she said my relationship status would change

I’ve been single for 2 years, I’ve really been having prediction hits since July and my relationship status changing was not something Yona saw happening early in the readings

Actually, in my July 2019 reading she didn’t see me yet committed to anyone

Please don’t think timeframes will actually happen soon and go about living your life

Do what’s best for you, no matter what psychics say. Please take care of yourself and spend time getting back on your feet. It may be best to give this guy space for you and him both

Things will fall into place, it might not even be this guy she was talking about who you’d end up with...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2872 on: November 01, 2019, 09:20:28 PM »
In August 2018 and February 2019 she said my relationship status would change

I’ve been single for 2 years, I’ve really been having prediction hits since July and my relationship status changing was not something Yona saw happening early in the readings

Actually, in my July 2019 reading she didn’t see me yet committed to anyone

Please don’t think timeframes will actually happen soon and go about living your life

Do what’s best for you, no matter what psychics say. Please take care of yourself and spend time getting back on your feet. It may be best to give this guy space for you and him both

Things will fall into place, it might not even be this guy she was talking about who you’d end up with...

Agrred. Sometimes we have to heal fully and separately to come back together in a better place.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2873 on: November 01, 2019, 11:00:26 PM »
Is the in-depth crystal and tarot reading different from her top up? I believe she uses both the crystal and the tarot in my top ups....

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2874 on: November 01, 2019, 11:19:43 PM »
I think I led Yona down the Garden path of a wrong interpretation by speaking during my reading (lol) something I never do but I started making assumptions when she stared talking.

Excerpt from the reading:

"It says achieving a goal. I think a goal that’s long standing, you’ve got the Star which is a blessing, you’ve got the Ace of Wands getting on track, 4 of Wands it seems like you’re getting organized changing arrangements but this is for good reasons. The end of one phase and the beginning of another. You’ve got Death and the Ace of Wands um this does not involve the guy. The long-held goals, the being on track, the closing one door and opening another immediately afterwards are specific to you. It’s linking it directly to you. This is a lovely combination. The Death card is in the right place, it’s like one era has come to an end and you’re pleased about that. You’re achieving a goal. New beginnings and you’re actually changing, making arrangements, getting organized, changing the day-to-day to embrace this new installment, new episode. But it’s specifically linking that to the Hermit which is you independently..... This is starting something new, a blessing.... the end of one phase, it seems like a natural end. It is possible it’s career related but the closing one door and opening a new one are side by side. There’s not a big gap. Other reason it could be work is you are shown organizing other people, that's always a practical card"

I then asked her "Oh do you think this is career?" and she replied "I don’t know I would have thought career, it’s not abstract." I then told her I was looking for a new job and she began fitting this prediction in a career/new job context.

But I don't think it actually is (well career yes, new job no).

What actually has happened:

I was having a crappy, very emotional and frustrating time at work. Like crying everyday and just wanting out of that job.

So I took a leave of absence and was focusing on finding a new job during that time but not having much luck due to external reasons. So all my crappy feelings cumulated up until a point where I was so upset everyday and I made a rash choice to quit my job outright.

Then the next week I withdrew my resignation as I was in a better emotional state and thinking more clearly (opening a new one immediately afterwards?) and started back up at work this week feeling a lot better about everything and with a brand new attitude. I still want a new job, but am not going to send out anymore applications. If one of my current ongoing apps manifests into something then great!

So I think

Making arrangements: Me arranging my leave of absence to be compliant with my company, my team and certain laws

Getting Organised, changing the day-to-day: Def gotten organized in my job hunt and my life in general, my day-to-day routine has obviously been very different. Just lots of exercise, studying new skills, new hobbies and job applications.

Organizing other people:
leave of absence, a housing situation and job search have all involved me organizing people, staying on top of them and chasing them up for movement/actions.

She also so financial improvement and thought this was a new job but I got a slight promotion and significant pay bump from my old/current job.

So idk, I'm pretty sure this whole prediction has passed just not how I expected it to. And that's my bad for kind of feeding Yona context of what I hoped this prediction meant 😭😭. Moral of the story - just be silent during Yona's readings lol

I still don't know about a blessing and achieving a goal BUT this August reading from Yona all happened really quickly (i.e., this prediction happened all in September) so it has been noted that when your cards move quickly things seem more significant than they are in actuality.

Hmmm I am wondering if this happened to me. With my recent reading with her in May. She got Ace of Cups and asked if that surprised me because it was love. I told her I was expecting and I don’t know if she made the following predictions with baby dad because of what I said :( things are definitely not looking like how she predicted. She said a status change after summer, I know we still have time but idk doesn’t seem likely just based off what he’s told me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2875 on: November 02, 2019, 12:16:55 PM »
I think the first reading you have with Yona looks out several years three or four possibly. The guy her and I both thought my first reading was about it's not about him he was gone three months later. And that was after an on-again-off-again four to five year relationship. In the second reading a couple things happened fast and the rest has not happened yet. In the third reading one thing happened fast and the rest has not happened yet. The only thing from her first reading that's so far has happened was that a big change was coming in three to four months three months to the day is when I started dating my boyfriend. You'll know better be seeing him this time lol cuz I can't handle changing again. I am 43 years old almost 44 and I can count on one hand the number of guys I have connected with since I got out of high school. Actually if I really think about it two things have happened in the first reading the big change which apparently was me changing boyfriends. And that there would be a time when he would step away and it would be very dramatic. That's what we're going through right now. So I really hope that everything else she saw it is the same person because she never stated that it was two different people in any readings.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2876 on: November 02, 2019, 12:44:32 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:38:37 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2877 on: November 02, 2019, 12:49:50 PM »
Sorry I have never had her say mine stop spinning that's kind of scary LOL. In my first reading she said it was spinning and in my second repeating she said it was picking up speed and in my third reading she said it is spinning faster. I have a fear of it stopped spinning that means I'm going to die.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2878 on: November 02, 2019, 12:55:04 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:39:06 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2879 on: November 02, 2019, 01:21:35 PM »
Stability would be awesome stagnant not so much

anything