Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537154 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2835 on: October 26, 2019, 01:11:40 AM »
Yona can definitely pick up if there’s another person who will cause tension or be involved with your POI

Yaz88

« Reply #2836 on: October 26, 2019, 01:52:17 AM »
Is yona good with third parties? Has she ever picked up a person around poi?

I got QoCs for an ongoing connection to my POI. In my case, it's his ex wife/mother of his sons. Not a "romantic" 3rd party, but still an ongoing connection that can meddle in stuff.

Fidget, out of curiosity, did Yona pull a card which represented your POI?  If so, which card?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2837 on: October 26, 2019, 02:03:51 AM »

I got QoCs for an ongoing connection to my POI. In my case, it's his ex wife/mother of his sons. Not a "romantic" 3rd party, but still an ongoing connection that can meddle in stuff.

Fidget, out of curiosity, did Yona pull a card which represented your POI?  If so, which card?

He's always been Knight of Wands.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2838 on: October 26, 2019, 02:11:58 AM »
Ahhh thanks fidget.
Can someone also explain to me what are the meanings behind the “opening” card “shadow” card and the “challenge”. What’s the difference?

Yaz88

« Reply #2839 on: October 26, 2019, 02:15:04 AM »

That’s very interesting.  Did she ever tell you why?  My romantic interest is the King of Cups.  Who this King of Cups is, I can’t say for sure.  But he appeared in my first reading and he’s  my outcome card from the first reading. 

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2840 on: October 26, 2019, 02:35:07 AM »

Mine too Knight of wands.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2841 on: October 26, 2019, 03:06:58 AM »
Ahhh thanks fidget.
Can someone also explain to me what are the meanings behind the “opening” card “shadow” card and the “challenge”. What’s the difference?

My experience is that the opening card is the overall theme of the reading. The shadow is the hidden influence behind things, and the challenge is pretty self explanatory...what you have to overcome.

I don't put too much effort into understanding why someone is the King of Cups or the Knight of Wands. Yona seems to have her own reasons and interpretations of cards. I have to assume it has to do with her visions and the surrounding cards and circumstances. Rather than getting too hung up on the cards, I listen more to her interpretation of them. For instance, she got the tower for me, but it was on an angle, so she said it would be mini towers that are more of an annoyance than anything devastating. That's been true for me. She also said that my overall theme was meetings and interviews. That has also been true over the last 3 months. She said my "challenge" is that I'm too understanding when it comes to personal relationships. Also very true. It doesn't matter to me what cards she used to interpret this, the end result was that what she saw and how she interpreted it was right.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 03:19:58 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2842 on: October 26, 2019, 10:04:13 PM »
hi everyone I just re-listened to my reading with Yonah and I have a question. My person of interest was someone in Italy that I met back in August my last four days they’re on vacation. He has been on my mind constantly so I wanted to see what the new year was going to bring me. I am planning on going to Italy in March to run a half marathon and then to do a lot of traveling for the new year. She did tell me that I was going to see him again and that we would be very pleased to see each other again but at the end of my reading she told me that a partnership was coming. But she couldn’t 100% say that the guy in Italy was going to be my next relationship. Meaning my partnership in her words. She told me that he was of unknown quantity. she said she likes him and that he was nativeones but she couldn’t give me a definite 100% that it was going to be him she said that that would be really easy for her to just assume that it would be him but she said that the cards were saying to keep my options open. I am wondering in your opinion if she has ever told anyone that someone was of unknown quantity and ended up being the guy you ended up with... let me know your thoughts!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #2843 on: October 27, 2019, 01:55:28 PM »
I read with Yona last week, and admittedly I thought she was reading things that already ensued.  At the time, I had gotten back from seeing my ex and things had gone swimmingly, but Yona predicted I would be out of contact with him.  She also predicted a "small" tower as in something of an argument would happen where I would be struck by hurtful little arrows.

Well, my ex and I are not in communication again because I felt like he had blown me off.  He has since reverted to ignoring me and I just feel really fed up and done.  He already pulled this silent treatment beforehand, and I mean months of it.

While Yona also predicted my frustration, she picked up a trip I'll be taking (which would be the one with my ex in less than three weeks, highly doubt it'll happen now), she also told me to consider myself single, but that around a celebration, either Christmas or New Year's, that'll change.

As of right now, I think that would take a miracle.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2844 on: October 27, 2019, 03:09:25 PM »
You never know what can happen until then! I would give a benefit of a doubt. Let it be and see what happens.. ❣️

Offline user5942

« Reply #2845 on: October 27, 2019, 03:22:29 PM »
Yes!

This trip could be totally unrelated to what you thought it was

I just booked a cruise with my friends out of nowhere 2 weeks ago

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2846 on: October 27, 2019, 04:10:52 PM »
Can everyone post how accurate Yona has been for her predictions?? So far for me she has nailed everything and my first reading was in August. Second was just last this past Tuesday. So far 2 things she said has come to fruition. How about everyone else?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2847 on: October 27, 2019, 04:23:12 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:37:39 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2848 on: October 27, 2019, 10:02:55 PM »
I read with Yona last week, and admittedly I thought she was reading things that already ensued.  At the time, I had gotten back from seeing my ex and things had gone swimmingly, but Yona predicted I would be out of contact with him.  She also predicted a "small" tower as in something of an argument would happen where I would be struck by hurtful little arrows.

Well, my ex and I are not in communication again because I felt like he had blown me off.  He has since reverted to ignoring me and I just feel really fed up and done.  He already pulled this silent treatment beforehand, and I mean months of it.

While Yona also predicted my frustration, she picked up a trip I'll be taking (which would be the one with my ex in less than three weeks, highly doubt it'll happen now), she also told me to consider myself single, but that around a celebration, either Christmas or New Year's, that'll change.

As of right now, I think that would take a miracle.

What was his reasoning for going silent the first time? This doesn't make sense to me. I just don't understand why men do that. Do women ignore or blow off men, like men do?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2849 on: October 27, 2019, 10:04:44 PM »
So frustrating!

anything