Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534304 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2820 on: October 23, 2019, 05:11:25 PM »
^^^ I’ve actually never heard of that happening...

That’s really discouraging

And I think if you over read with her you just get yourself more confused

Yeah I think reading with her every 3 months is too soon. But it is discouraging too 😩 I try to space my readings out like 6-12 months. But please keep us updated

I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to discourage anyone - please don't get me wrong, I still really like Yona and really like reading with her - I am just some sort of weird energy vortex I guess lol.  It doesn't happen to me all the time, but I have noticed it before - and I doubt she has any control over this, it's probably my own energy causing this.  And yeah, I actually agree that reading every 3 months like I do is probably overkill, but I guess I'm just infinitely curious, plus my cards move pretty fast - I plan on reading again in January, and then I will consider maybe cutting down....:)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2821 on: October 23, 2019, 05:15:54 PM »
OK. So first of all I think everyone's experience with Yona is different. Only a handful of my predictions have happened from my 3 readings, BUT THEY ARE EXTREMELY SPECIFIC PREDICTIONS.

I can say that the predictions that have happened HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANT, ESPECIALLY THE ONES AROUND MAJOR CHANGES IN MY LIFE. So if they're not significant for you, then maybe they're NOT THE SPECIFIC EVENTS THAT YONA IS TELLING YOU AND YOUR PREDICTIONS JUST DID NOT HAPPEN YET. Nothing Yona said so far has seemed silly or mundane for me.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I have read with her on 3 different occasions. I think she's fascinating and her predictions can be like puzzles. Also, HER PREDICTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN HAPPENING IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER FOR ME. So, beware of that being a possibility.

1st reading - August 2018
2nd reading - February 2019
3rd reading - July 2019

I will state the predictions that have happened for me below from each reading. The one that has the least amount of predictions that happened is the 1ST READING FROM LAST AUGUST.

1st reading - August 2018
-Opening cards (what is currently going on around me, Yona says these are not predictive. ). I will point out that this reading was a year and 2 months ago, though it resonates with what is currently happening in my life now after the aftermath of situations that Yona predicted in July. DO NOT COUNT ON HER TIMING EVER, SHE THOUGHT ALL THESE EVENTS FROM THE FIRST READ WOULD HAPPEN OVER 4 MONTHS. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF THEY TAKE 4+ YEARS
            1. Nine of Swords - fear is worse than reality
            2. Queen of Swords - love life is really the only issue
            3. Tower - setback, things not working out.
            4. 5 of Pentacles - financial issues.

CURRENTLY HAPPENING NOW *** How this is accurate*** - I have recently been diagnosed with horrible anxiety. I have been having panic attacks and I also have a lot of anger built up with my POI, we will call him Fred. I have this horrible feeling I will die alone and never find anyone. I seem to not be able to escape Fred, and now his construction company is doing work in my parking lot at my job. It's really just fantastic. Everything in my life I am comfortable with, such as family and friends. I love my job, I got a degree. Finding love has really been the only thing I have been struggling with. I had my Tower back in July. Yona predicted this Tower and it happened a week after my reading with her. It was devastating, Fred and I were working on getting back together since we have been off and on for 2 years. Well, I was scrolling through Facebook and he updated his status as being in another relationship. I had no idea there was someone else, I can't explain the pain I felt along with the embarrassment. I thought he was genuine this time. This was a major *setback* as Yona stated, because I thought we were on the right track. I have been having money issues lately and have travelling quite a bit so my bank account is down drastically. I have been overspending on things and putting things on my account for my friends for travel plans. I just booked a 1400 dollar cruise and will also need to shell out money for 2 grad classes in the coming weeks. It's going to hit my bank by $5,000.

1st Prediction (in actual reading that Yona gave)- Hermit
       1. Putting a difficult situation behind me and staying single for a bit
       2. Spending time with friends

CURRENTLY HAPPENING NOW!****How this is accurate**** - The "difficult situation" is obviously my Tower. I am putting that behind me. The guy and everyone he associates with is blocked on everything, I need a total cleanse of him and do not want to see anything about him. Since August, I have made many plans with friends and am even expanding my social group. In August alone, I had 2 bachelorette parties. In September, I had a wedding, traveled to NYC twice, and had a bridal shower. I did not have any free weekends. Now in October, I went to 2 Penn State football games (college football is huge here in USA), traveled to Boston, and am going to NYC again next weekend. I have a bachelorette in November again and am going on a wine tour. I booked a cruise for February with my friends and another group of friends I have are currently planning on renting a mountain house for New Year's Eve.

****This is what I know happened so far from the first reading****

2nd reading - February 2019
-Opening cards (what is currently going on around me.) For right now I will say that this has been the most confusing reading, and predictions are happening very much out of place. It is confusing in the order of things, but not in the specifics that Yona stated.

1. King of Swords - Waiting on a personal connection with a brown-eyed individual. He is a challenge. You are
                    becoming inpatient. This man is known to you already and there is a lack of flexibility. Challenge that is working itself out.

2. Seven of Cups - Will what I want be worth it?

THIS WAS THE CURRENT SITUATION IN FEBRUARY ****How this is accurate*** - At the time of this reading, I was waiting for Fred to come back to me after I broke things off in June of 2018. A few days before this reading, he sent me a text out of the blue. I was waiting for him to follow up and it is an emotional connection, I love the guy. I did eventually lose my patience and I felt I gave way more than he did. I wanted him to be better than he was to me in the past, especially since he just initiated contact with me that came as a total surprise. I always feared that he would do the same thing to me and reel me in and then leave or stop contact. I was afraid of getting hurt, and that's where "Will it be worth it" comes into play.

1st Prediction (in actual order of reading that Yona gave)
              1. Ace of Pentacles - Hard work and effort. Persuaded by a dynamic individual. This person is not deceptive, I could
              lose money. part of my challenge. Not of caution. Part of me feels that this is risky. I'm not being won over by romantic talk.
              This will be a bit stressful and within weeks (lol) I will look at where I am living and having genuine concern. If I point it out it
              will be helpful and practical. There is a link to work.

2. 2 of Swords - At least I would've pointed it out. Continuing to question.

HAPPENED IN SEPTEMBER AND SITUATION IS STILL OCCURRING ****How this is accurate**** - Recently, my best friend (we will call him Chad) who has blue eyes (also relevant) and I have been talking about going on a vacation with a group of friends to Florida in April. Now, my friends want to do this crazy trip that will end up costing us more money. Chad and I have talked about this, and pointed out the differences in costs of things to them multiple times. Chad and I have also been talking about getting an apartment together. Chad ended up not being able to go since his work changed companies and he no longer has the days to take. In order to go on this trip, we'd have to take 6 personal days of time off. My friends are still planning this trip, and there are still questions arising.

2nd Prediction to happen (this was not in the order that Yona gave)
                     1. Wheel of Fortune and 3 of Swords - things changing rapidly, life is picking up speed (the other prediction that is
                     looped with this one did not happen yet). Another man with brown eyes who knows this other guy (she is talking about
                     Chad) is being manipulative. He is not necessarily known to you already. He is being very nice to you, but he is deceptive.
                     His excuses are not genuine and I do not have to be rude or nasty.

HAPPENED. THIS SITUATION STARTED IN FEBRUARY AND ENDED IN SEPTEMBER. SEPTEMBER WAS WHEN THE MANIPULATION AND CRAZINESS WAS FINALLY REALIZED****How this is accurate****
Chad is gay. About 2 weeks after this reading, Chad started casually dating a brown eyed man named Tim. Tim was our waiter at a restaurant that Chad and I went to very close around this reading with Yona. Neither one of us knew Tim, but after the restaurant in a few days to come - Tim messaged Chad on a dating site. Chad and Tim then began dating. Tim would come around quite a bit and I got very close to him. I thought Tim was a great guy but he turned out to be MANIPULATIVE AND SLY. My friend Chad would not make their relationship official, and Tim would call me trying to get information out of me like how Chad felt about him. It put me in an awkward spot. I obviously had loyalty to Chad. To make a long story short, Tim went totally batshit crazy and threatened Chad. He tried to manipulate me into feeling bad for him and lied about things Chad would say or over exaggerate them. He made a big deal of it at his birthday dinner and then made Chad out to be a monster on social media. Tim deleted Chad and all his friends off social media. Tim sent me a message saying that "I was a wonderful friend to him during the time he knew me and is thankful for being able to get the opportunity to know me" but he "could not be my friend anymore because it would hurt too much and he would be reminded of Chad". This is complete bullshit, I know Tim just doesn't have use for me anymore and only wanted to get close to me to convince Chad that he was in with his best friends. This is where 3 of swords comes in - Tim was genuinely one of my friends during the time he was hanging out with Chad. I really did lose a friendship, and it hurt because I would confide in him things about my life. Tim would travel with us and I even invited him to the bachelorette I was hosting for a friend. Afterwards, come to find out Tim told one of my friends something that I said that was taken out of context and was said only to hurt our friendship. Tim is a snake, and now I see the truth. I am disappointed in the way it ended.

**************I will continue to update on reading 3, this is just taking a lot of time to include all the specifics******************

Thanks for such a detailed outline of your outcomes, very interesting!!  I also agree with what you said about predictions not always happening in order - mine don't always happen in order either.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2822 on: October 23, 2019, 06:35:14 PM »
I’d also like to add I haven’t been readings since I ordered kishas general predictions the end of September. And even then I really have not been getting readings since the July reading with Yona. These predictions are seeming to happen in clumps. I think it’s because I’m stopping with getting readings, I was severely addicted last year (and none of predictions happened until July lol) So just food for thought!

It gets me a bit upset when I read "things aren't happening" or "I don't think she was right" or "Can I rely on timing" because I know FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that it's just about waiting it out and relaxing and forgetting about these predictions. Some of ya'll need to chill and I can tell from your posts you are in a place of mental unrest over lovers and situations. I let mine go, literally blocked him on everything and stopped going to readers for answers and NOW THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT HER TIMING IT TOOK A YEAR FOR HER FIRST READING TO RESONATE WITH MY CURRENT SITUATION IN LIFE

I completely agree with this! It’s been 3 weeks since I stopped reading on keen. I had my reading with yona oct 14 and I’m just trying to work on me! And not stress (well try) lol I agree with this post completely. You have to let go

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2823 on: October 23, 2019, 07:45:20 PM »
I’d also like to add I haven’t been readings since I ordered kishas general predictions the end of September. And even then I really have not been getting readings since the July reading with Yona. These predictions are seeming to happen in clumps. I think it’s because I’m stopping with getting readings, I was severely addicted last year (and none of predictions happened until July lol) So just food for thought!

It gets me a bit upset when I read "things aren't happening" or "I don't think she was right" or "Can I rely on timing" because I know FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that it's just about waiting it out and relaxing and forgetting about these predictions. Some of ya'll need to chill and I can tell from your posts you are in a place of mental unrest over lovers and situations. I let mine go, literally blocked him on everything and stopped going to readers for answers and NOW THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT HER TIMING IT TOOK A YEAR FOR HER FIRST READING TO RESONATE WITH MY CURRENT SITUATION IN LIFE

I completely agree with this! It’s been 3 weeks since I stopped reading on keen. I had my reading with yona oct 14 and I’m just trying to work on me! And not stress (well try) lol I agree with this post completely. You have to let go

I totally agree. I've had a couple of readers say in the past that too many readings can change the energy to negative. I thought it was a load a bunk until I stopped getting frequent readings. I was good after July and things started really moving forward. I had predictions happen and I even got some indirect validations about my POI (no, not contact, but still). When I got a few more readings in September, things slowed down noticeably. I think with readers like Yona, you really do have to take it in, put the reading aside, and then revisit it later while just living your life. My predictions are happening. I truly believe that when I put too much time and energy into the predictions it slows them down considerably.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2824 on: October 24, 2019, 10:12:10 PM »
Devil as the shadow card?????? Any thoughts? Sounds terrifying😵

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2825 on: October 24, 2019, 10:32:41 PM »

Underlying addiction?

Offline user5942

« Reply #2826 on: October 24, 2019, 11:45:12 PM »
What did she tell you it meant?

I have to look at the specifics at my last reading but I know the interpretation she gave for the shadow card was “finding out who your friends are”.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #2827 on: October 25, 2019, 12:02:48 AM »

The devil could represent possible addictions or codependency? Or toxic connections/situations?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2828 on: October 25, 2019, 12:09:07 AM »
I had my reading on Tuesday morning and I recorded it. I have an planning on listening to it again and making some notes but I do remember her saying that was my shadow card but then I also remember her saying that I was getting good cards. I will need from you all to decide if you don’t mind ❤️❤️❤️ Two of her predications are happening from my first read in August. She said that the next 3 months will be rocky ( this was August read) and that is true.. i have good and bad days. And that I was going to learn something new for work which is also true cause I am studying to take another credentialing exam and my course starts this Saturday. I have to listen to Tuesday’s reading again to try and figure out what’s to come. Oh and also she told me in my first reading to expect adventures - and I am running a half marathon in March in italy! And I am alo planning on taking some time off to travel for 2020....... Seeing who my true friends are could be the interpretation cause I am done with always reaching out to frriends who don’t pull their own weight. That could be what she picked up on! Thanks guys! Any of thoughts are much appreciated!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2829 on: October 25, 2019, 12:24:31 AM »

Hi Nina - I was just looking back at my reading transcripts and in one Yona described the shadow card as a "background influence".   I have never personally had The Devil as a shadow card, but whenever The Devil card comes up upright in my readings, she has said that it means a turning point/crossroads - so maybe it's actually not all that bad of a shadow card?? 

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2830 on: October 25, 2019, 12:29:15 AM »

Hi Nina - I was just looking back at my reading transcripts and in one Yona described the shadow card as a "background influence".   I have never personally had The Devil as a shadow card, but whenever The Devil card comes up upright in my readings, she has said that it means a turning point/crossroads - so maybe it's actually not all that bad of a shadow card??

If the shadow card was about someone or something else that might not be too bad. Maybe it was a warning to watch who and what you allow around you?

Offline user5942

« Reply #2831 on: October 25, 2019, 12:39:07 AM »
With me in readings she has said that it means a predestined event

But cards can always mean different things in different layouts and by different cards. It depends on the specific interpretation she gave you
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 12:43:12 AM by user5942 »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2832 on: October 25, 2019, 02:24:27 AM »
Wow thank you guys for these interpretations. I just listened to the first few minutes of my reading just to see what she had said about the shadow card and she said that it meant for me that it will be a cross road. And then she said that we would get into it later on in the reading but I don’t remember all the specifics so I will definitely update you guys once I can decode it myself and then I’d love to bring it to all of you to see what you all think.However she did say about it being across the road in my life and that it wasn’t a bad card.♥️

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2833 on: October 25, 2019, 11:52:52 PM »
Is yona good with third parties? Has she ever picked up a person around poi?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2834 on: October 26, 2019, 12:16:49 AM »
Is yona good with third parties? Has she ever picked up a person around poi?

I got QoCs for an ongoing connection to my POI. In my case, it's his ex wife/mother of his sons. Not a "romantic" 3rd party, but still an ongoing connection that can meddle in stuff.