Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1520954 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2790 on: October 17, 2019, 11:45:44 PM »
What? “Not committed” are you both together?

We are together but not labelled. He's asked me to start a business with him and help raise his daughter but he hates labels. I told him the only thing a label means to me is he isn't poking other females and I'm not letting anyone poke me. His response was he better know if anyone else pokes me. So yeah whatever anyone considers that. Now if we could just would less than 140 plus hours a week collectively that would be great. There are only 168 hours in a week.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2791 on: October 17, 2019, 11:49:06 PM »

We are together but not labelled. He's asked me to start a business with him and help raise his daughter but he hates labels. I told him the only thing a label means to me is he isn't poking other females and I'm not letting anyone poke me. His response was he better know if anyone else pokes me. So yeah whatever anyone considers that. Now if we could just would less than 140 plus hours a week collectively that would be great. There are only 168 hours in a week.

A man will cheat on you even with a label. Either way I don’t find that acceptable especially with him wanting to start a business and help with his child

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2792 on: October 18, 2019, 12:01:28 AM »

A man will cheat on you even with a label. Either way I don’t find that acceptable especially with him wanting to start a business and help with his child

Well on the surface it looks shady but knowing him like I do he needs to see I'm not going to cheat or leave him. He has past abandonment issue that started with his parents. I know all the details as he has always been open about it. Is he worth it? Yes. Am I impatient? Yes. Do I fear him cheating? Not a chance. He is 100% the only guy I have not had even a slight fear with.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #2793 on: October 18, 2019, 12:12:47 AM »
a REAL man won't cheat on a woman he loves no matter what.

Or at least that's who I am.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2794 on: October 18, 2019, 12:20:25 AM »
a REAL man won't cheat on a woman he loves no matter what.

Or at least that's who I am.

Exactly. Same goes for a real woman. He was cheated on and so was I. Neither of us wants to go through it again ever. I thought I had it bad when my husband now my ex husband had a kid with someone else. Well his baby mama slept with all his "friends" in a town of 500 people. So yeah everyone knew. Do I understand his slowness and fears. Absoltuely. Does he understand mine? Absolutely. My biggest issue with him is his damn work schedule. He goes into "work mode or survival mode" and shuts everything out including me. But when we get time together it is nothing short of amazing. I can think of no one else I have ever laid around talking to for 6 or 8 hours straight and not gotten bored.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #2795 on: October 18, 2019, 01:06:50 AM »
@Maggs,
Wanna thank you for your posts and willingness to open your life to others. You give me hope. As I posted before, the woman I became enamored with has had a rough past as she described to me coupled with her heavy anxiety and self admitted fear simply doesn't communicate or respond to me for long lengths of time. The only interaction we have is once a month when I am at her work. She brings up communicating with me and sometimes even doing things together (we have in the past) but it never seems to happen lately. Trying to believe in what the readers tell me but timelines come and go.

I believe she's worth it but hope I am not fooling myself. 

It sounds like you have good communication when you are together. I hope for your success moving into the future if that is what you want.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2796 on: October 18, 2019, 01:17:41 AM »
@Maggs,
Wanna thank you for your posts and willingness to open your life to others. You give me hope. As I posted before, the woman I became enamored with has had a rough past as she described to me coupled with her heavy anxiety and self admitted fear simply doesn't communicate or respond to me for long lengths of time. The only interaction we have is once a month when I am at her work. She brings up communicating with me and sometimes even doing things together (we have in the past) but it never seems to happen lately. Trying to believe in what the readers tell me but timelines come and go.

I believe she's worth it but hope I am not fooling myself. 

It sounds like you have good communication when you are together. I hope for your success moving into the future if that is what you want.

Thanks RPL. Its rough for all of us. Support is much better than going it alone. I think the two whom I trust the most are Leanne and Yona. Both see him in my life. Leanne said she sees him there when I'm 46 and I'm 43 now. Kisha Cookie Avs many have told me since June he won't say the word commitment till Jan. None have swayed from Jan at all. All have said its going to be incredibly tough on me and it is. I have faith but there are days I sit on the floor in tears when I haven't heard from him. I smell Gain laundry soap and get anxiety because its what he uses and its the smell of his bed and longing to sleep in his arms. If you ever need to vent just send a PM. I stalk this board to curb my binging on psychics lol

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2797 on: October 18, 2019, 02:53:29 AM »
So I have a question and I am hoping the Yona enthusiasts can help me understand.

I read with Yona about two weeks ago, and (once again) I was impressed by her reading.  It was detailed, it was consistent with our last reading several months ago.  However, I would like to ask for additional explanation on a few cards and their placement.

Now, it appears (according to what she said) that I had two shadow cards.  One of which was High Priestess which she spent a bit more time on. 

The card at the heart of the reading was The Lovers.  If I am not mistaken, Yona said that this meant that a major decision was coming my way.  She said it could be about relationships but it could also be practical decisions, romantic, professional, personal, etc.  She did emphasize that it was going to be me making the decision(s), and not someone else making the decision(s) for me. 

She then said I am crossed by 5 of Cups, which meant that I am experiencing an emotional battle... could be with someone else, but most likely with myself.  I can attest that this is true.  She then said that this emotional battle will continue for the next 3 or, at most, 4 months (January or February).  With the 5 of Cups, she said, "It's an emotional battle where you are missing someone, or you have a terrible time of missing someone or a fear of losing someone."  This is true.  She continued, "The positioning may not be great, but it is shown as something that can be changed or altered within the next few months.  In fact, I suspect that this fear of loss or detachment to dissipate within the next three months." 

I believe she referred to an ex as Queen of Swords.  What does this mean?  I believe last reading she referred to ex as Queen of Cups.  What does that mean?

I tend to ramble on, and I don't want to.  But has Yona ever described a decision between two people where you would have to choose between them?  Yona did the spread three times (almost calling it a non-read), but she insisted on a third try because the crystal demanded that she "not leave anything out."  Yona specifically said, "You have someone who is keen on connecting with you -  it is full of potential - but you are actually wishing for someone else.  It is someone that you, I believe, already know because the spread is not introducing them.  You are exploring them.  The decision you have to make is who do you connect with more on a personal, spiritual, physical level.  It is not a question of who is more attractive - you already know the answer to that question." 

I believe I know who the two women are.  Has Yona ever correctly predicted that you would explore a new relationship but that an ex would discover this and then come back?  According to my reading, she seemed to suggest that my ex's relationship was not as "joyful as it appears on the surface... it is volatile and will be for some time... she is going to sense that you are, in a way, moving on.  She is going to look at it like 'Another woman is snapping up a bargain.'

That said, has Yona ever mentioned a 'Fear of loss or detachment' that would end in a few months?  What did this ultimately mean?  Did you re-connect with someone you once loved, or did you move on? 

Yona's reading was specific enough to apply to my situation, but vague enough to make me wonder what exactly she meant.

Thank you.  I sincerely wish you all well.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2798 on: October 18, 2019, 03:18:22 AM »
That’s very interesting! She’s never said I had a choice, though

I will say from my July reading that Yona explained I will have some “10 of swords- stressful situations ahead. They seem more stressful than catastrophic”.

Well, I was diagnosed with anxiety last month. I thought I was having weird allergic reactions to food, I wasn’t. I was actually having panic attacks. My new diagnosis of anxiety has also caused me to have acid reflux. I’ve been dealing with these anxiety symptoms for a month and a half now, and it’s very hard to live with. I even started to feel I was dying, I never suffered with anything like this and I think it’s because I had some stressful situations with friends and events and I just couldn’t handle it all and it put me over the edge. Nothing *catastrophic* has happened since my tower. I haven’t lost any friends or heard anymore devastating news or have had any real illnesses other than the anxiety and this prediction came after the tower in the second spread. It’s my reaction to these events that are causing me so much stress. I also internalized a lot of what I was dealing with, which is now manifesting physically since my body and mind can’t take it. I honestly feel like what the 10 of swords card shows - someone who is overwhelmed and in the aftermath of pain and anxiety and stress and who is just exhausted and in defeat
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 03:24:45 AM by user5942 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2799 on: October 18, 2019, 06:05:32 AM »
Hi Users

Thanks for your reply about if I should have a top up reading with Yona, and I think I won’t, till all her predictions happens.

I hope you will feel better from your anxiety, probably take a solo trip will help:)

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #2800 on: October 21, 2019, 04:19:39 PM »
I had a reading with yona in september and something she predicted definitely happened.

In my reading I had asked about a girl that was bothering me in regards to my boyfriend- she told me she was a queen of cups, but that she was pursuing him and not the other way around, that he wasnt interested but that i shouldnt make it a big deal or get mad at him but just “point out how desperate she was” to him .. lol. I took this advice.
She also said within 2-4 weeks of that reading there would be more contact between them- and asked if i was surprised to hear that- yes, i was. That situation was considered dead, and he didnt want to bother with this girl anymore (its via his work but he knew she was being a little predatory)
 She specified that it would be her contacting him, and when I asked, she said that yes he would be able to just ignore her and that there wouldnt be anything else from this girl after that.

Well. 2 weeks later i got a call from my boyfriend and he told me , in disbelief, “you’ll never believe who just texted me again..” yup. It was her. He never replied and actually ended up just blocking her phone number. He hasnt heard from her or dealt with her since.

+1 for yona!

I also wanted to ask- when i had this reading it was based on my relationship with my boyfriend. She initially asked about me and the King of cups came up. She asked “does he have blue eyes” - i said no, theyre brown. And she moved on and nailed him and his personality after that.
Im wondering what that means or if anyone has had this happen to them & what it meant for you.
There isnt another guy around me with blue eyes- romantically. My dad has blue eyes though so that could be him? Not sure why he’d pop up.

The only other thing i can think of is my ex from 4-5 years ago also has blue eyes, and same with two other guys i dated briefly 2-3 years ago. But i havent seen or heard from them in years and they arent relevant or connected to my life at all, or anyone i know. She has never mentioned anything about running into an ex or an ex .. anything like that.

I should also note that I myself have blue eyes. So does my boyfriends father. Don’t know if that means anything...

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 04:26:17 PM by daughterofcups - P »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2801 on: October 21, 2019, 04:29:04 PM »
Yona sometimes uses eye color to determine a card to signify the person. This could be all it is depending on in what context of the reading she said it. I think if she had seen someone with blue eyes she would expand on it.

« Reply #2802 on: October 21, 2019, 04:34:06 PM »
Yeah she didnt really expand on it at all. Just said “oh okay” and kept going. She didnt mention that that card represented him, she kindof just ignored the card i think? Or said “oh okay, weird” and kept going.

She just mentioned she had that pop up when she initially asked about me. Like it was relevant to me specifically. But because i had asked her to read on my boyfriend and i, and she didnt see that as relevant- she didnt expand.
Does that just mean someone in my life coming up? I dont think it was meant to be him and the cards got it wrong...

« Reply #2803 on: October 21, 2019, 04:41:46 PM »
I had a reading with yona in september and something she predicted definitely happened.

In my reading I had asked about a girl that was bothering me in regards to my boyfriend- she told me she was a queen of cups, but that she was pursuing him and not the other way around, that he wasnt interested but that i shouldnt make it a big deal or get mad at him but just “point out how desperate she was” to him .. lol. I took this advice.
She also said within 2-4 weeks of that reading there would be more contact between them- and asked if i was surprised to hear that- yes, i was. That situation was considered dead, and he didnt want to bother with this girl anymore (its via his work but he knew she was being a little predatory)
 She specified that it would be her contacting him, and when I asked, she said that yes he would be able to just ignore her and that there wouldnt be anything else from this girl after that.

Well. 2 weeks later i got a call from my boyfriend and he told me , in disbelief, “you’ll never believe who just texted me again..” yup. It was her. He never replied and actually ended up just blocking her phone number. He hasnt heard from her or dealt with her since.

+1 for yona!

I also wanted to ask- when i had this reading it was based on my relationship with my boyfriend. She initially asked about me and the King of cups came up. She asked “does he have blue eyes” - i said no, theyre brown. And she moved on and nailed him and his personality after that.
Im wondering what that means or if anyone has had this happen to them & what it meant for you.
There isnt another guy around me with blue eyes- romantically. My dad has blue eyes though so that could be him? Not sure why he’d pop up.

The only other thing i can think of is my ex from 4-5 years ago also has blue eyes, and same with two other guys i dated briefly 2-3 years ago. But i havent seen or heard from them in years and they arent relevant or connected to my life at all, or anyone i know. She has never mentioned anything about running into an ex or an ex .. anything like that.

I should also note that I myself have blue eyes. So does my boyfriends father. Don’t know if that means anything...

Thoughts?

Oh whoa, I had a similar reading from Yona in September, that I would have a predatory Queen of Cups and that I shouldn't get mad at my SO because it'll be a self fulling prophecy. She said that I needed to tackle in a way by saying things like "she's kind of basic, or does she have a boyfriend yet?" And be alpha towards her but also to show him I'm the better value. She described my POI as being flirtatious and being susceptible to flattery..so far, I haven't seen this IRL but she did say that this could be a potential problem...ugh.

Who knows the odds of the word "potential or potentially" in Yona terms of it actually happening?

Yup! More or less, exact advice she offered me. Except for me it was to say “wow shes a little predatory- wonder how many guys she does this to” lmao.. yona. She was right though.

I will say , from my experience, if she tells you your boyfriend isnt pursuing her, hes not. She also said my boyfriend is susceptable to flattery and can be flirtacious without realizing it (I mean, same lol) but that hes also just dumb and men can be dumb and naive in that way... might not see some girls sketchy behavior the same way we do (true). This girl had asked “so hows your gf??? Are you staying with her tonight?” (Shes never met me, and had met him 2 weeks prior.. they barely know eachother and in a work context... eyeroll) he didnt see it as creepy as i did, he was like “maybe she just wanted to know because shes nice!!” Haha... nope.

She said it would be a problem if i made it one. Like if i made him the enemy he’d do something to spite me. To be honest i could see how i wouldve done that. But i followed her advice and it worked out just fine. I was nervous he’d hide it from me and he didnt at all- which she also said. She explained that he isnt doing anything wrong, and if he were he wouldnt be telling me that he’d heard from her, and this prediction of contact is proof he would tell me. I definitely was way more anxious and freaked out about it than i needed to be. I think a lot of the time, this stuff comes up because she picks up that its relevant to us as people. Im sensitive about this stuff, but if i werent and i dont think it wouldve come up in the reading at all.

If she says it wont go anywhere, it wont. I trust her analysis of it. She may mean a problem for you because its annoying and makes you jealous (understandably) not necessarily like he’ll do anything terribly wrong. Dont overthink it. She said to me it has the potential of being a problem if i make it one, otherwise it would be fine.
I actually regret even focusing on it in the reading because it was kindof insignificant and it took up a huge chunk of time in my reading and it really didnt need to lol.

I think when she says “potentially problematic” and shes giving you advice or warns against responding in a certain way- she means if you dont follow that advice, and that it would be problematic for you personally.

In a previous reading from 2018 she mentioned another queen of cups situation that i dont think has happened yet... that qoc was described as darker brown long hair. This specific girl is very blonde (naturally blonde). A lot of the stuff shes describing i know i shouldnt be worrying about, but i do because im a little insecure and over dramatic when i shouldnt be, even though the situation is annoying.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 04:53:13 PM by daughterofcups - P »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2804 on: October 21, 2019, 05:24:30 PM »
She said I will have a queen of cups and I know who she is talking about.
I knew this girl had interest in my guy but what Yona said would happen didn't happen.

I truly doubt there is another one, but I also highly doubt if this is really going to happen.

Three of her predictions only happened one, which is a very small one about my job. Quite vague.
I don't know...

anything