Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538435 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2775 on: October 17, 2019, 07:51:58 PM »
She said:
Ace of cups. New romantic connection, has potential. The start of potential long term. 9 of cups celebration coming up, new love coming in. Blessing. 10 of cups reaching agreement as far as partnership. Not just new child, new love. End of one era, 4 of pents. Make practical arrangements.

Love and blessings coming into my life. Not dropping my guard. 9 of swords because of past experiences, cautious. Hermit is independence. Doesn’t mean I am lone or lonely. Couple functioning well as individuals and as a couple. (Mentions couple) ??

Ace of cups big love card. In summer. Adult love. Strength card. Still get challenges. Progressing, not status change until after summer. Discuss living arrangements. Taking practical steps. Further developments. 6 of swords changing living arrangements. 10 of cups crossing me at one point. Man and woman’s hands together. Makes her feel like we are moving in together. 6 of swords, with agreement. Shown as a milestone. Taking a practical step. Step in new sequence.

This was the love parts of my reading. Feel free to decipher. 😢😢

The only timing in all of that is "summer/after summer". Summer just ended. Give it time. Yona can see years out. It could be next summer. You are also thinking she's wrong because your baby's father said he's not interested. That could change in a year or it could also be someone else. You just have to live your life and let things play out.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2776 on: October 17, 2019, 08:00:19 PM »
She said:
Ace of cups. New romantic connection, has potential. The start of potential long term. 9 of cups celebration coming up, new love coming in. Blessing. 10 of cups reaching agreement as far as partnership. Not just new child, new love. End of one era, 4 of pents. Make practical arrangements.

Love and blessings coming into my life. Not dropping my guard. 9 of swords because of past experiences, cautious. Hermit is independence. Doesn’t mean I am lone or lonely. Couple functioning well as individuals and as a couple. (Mentions couple) ??

Ace of cups big love card. In summer. Adult love. Strength card. Still get challenges. Progressing, not status change until after summer. Discuss living arrangements. Taking practical steps. Further developments. 6 of swords changing living arrangements. 10 of cups crossing me at one point. Man and woman’s hands together. Makes her feel like we are moving in together. 6 of swords, with agreement. Shown as a milestone. Taking a practical step. Step in new sequence.

The only timing in all of that is "summer/after summer". Summer just ended. Give it time. Yona can see years out. It could be next summer. You are also thinking she's wrong because your baby's father said he's not interested. That could change in a year or it could also be someone else. You just have to live your life and let things play out.

Agreed! Even though it’s hard at times

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2777 on: October 17, 2019, 08:04:02 PM »
She said:

So, having experience from reading with Yona for the past 3 years  the word "new" is your give away. It seems as if she's talking about someone completely new/not baby daddy.

For example in my latest reading she saw Ace of Cups, 3 of Cups, 6 of Cups. 'Romantic breakthrough',  a 'new stage with an old connection' and spent a sig. amount of time talking about how this isn't someone new because it's telling her that it's about learning from our patterns, talking about couple dynamics and that I love this person despite their flaws, but that things are more viable now, etc. etc.

I think when Yona is talking about a past/current person she'd fill the details out a bit more (i.e., in terms of the person and your dynamic). Whenever I've had it be a new person she's always had minimum details on the dynamics or kind of the situation between us.

Question, when she says you know this person already? You have learned from them could it possibly be current poi? She described him to a T and our dynamics

Sorry, not understanding your question?

Can I PM you?

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2778 on: October 17, 2019, 08:08:45 PM »
She said:

So, having experience from reading with Yona for the past 3 years  the word "new" is your give away. It seems as if she's talking about someone completely new/not baby daddy.

For example in my latest reading she saw Ace of Cups, 3 of Cups, 6 of Cups. 'Romantic breakthrough',  a 'new stage with an old connection' and spent a sig. amount of time talking about how this isn't someone new because it's telling her that it's about learning from our patterns, talking about couple dynamics and that I love this person despite their flaws, but that things are more viable now, etc. etc.

I think when Yona is talking about a past/current person she'd fill the details out a bit more (i.e., in terms of the person and your dynamic). Whenever I've had it be a new person she's always had minimum details on the dynamics or kind of the situation between us.

Question, when she says you know this person already? You have learned from them could it possibly be current poi? She described him to a T and our dynamics

Sorry, not understanding your question?

Can I PM you?

Yes you can

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2779 on: October 17, 2019, 08:08:58 PM »
She said:

Agreed! Even though it’s hard at times

It has taken a solid 6-7 months for my predictions to start rolling with Yona. Nothing in the love category has happened yet, but I don't think she's necessarily wrong. I have tried to stop forcing things to fit and slowly, but surely, things are piecing together. Take care of yourself and let it go. Before you know it, it starts making some sense.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2780 on: October 17, 2019, 08:21:19 PM »
Hey guys... so if Yona says that she sees a “ long term relationship coming” does that mean that it could take years? 😩

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2781 on: October 17, 2019, 08:32:43 PM »
Hey guys... so if Yona says that she sees a “ long term relationship coming” does that mean that it could take years? 😩

Yup.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2782 on: October 17, 2019, 09:46:17 PM »
Cat just an observation but you previously asked if the two celebrations could be the baby shower in the birth because all yona I had told you was two celebrations. I agree that what she is seeing is probably somebody entirely new. She said new love big love. Focus on the baby for right now and let it play out she is obviously seeing somebody that you are going to be very happy with but it's going to take time.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2783 on: October 17, 2019, 10:06:19 PM »
But she did mention 6-8 months😩 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2784 on: October 17, 2019, 10:09:40 PM »
But she did mention 6-8 months😩

Yona has no concept of time at all lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #2785 on: October 17, 2019, 10:13:56 PM »
My “4 months” and “before the end of the year” didn’t happen yet and the reading was in August of 2018 lol

Never count on timing that’s what screws everyone

It’s best not to know when things will happen anyway! Who knows what could get messed up and the damage we’d do to ourselves if we knew exact timing

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2786 on: October 17, 2019, 10:18:50 PM »
In July she told me a few weeks stuff will improve. So far unless you count the one day for his birthday stuff is still screwed up and actually worse now because we are both working over 70 hours a week..... Complete opposite times.. 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2787 on: October 17, 2019, 10:42:49 PM »
Oh and she also said 1 to 2 months not committed in July... Unless he has committed to me without me knowing it..  But he knows I'm with no one else and I know he's with no one else so there is that I guess.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2788 on: October 17, 2019, 11:13:41 PM »
Cat just an observation but you previously asked if the two celebrations could be the baby shower in the birth because all yona I had told you was two celebrations. I agree that what she is seeing is probably somebody entirely new. She said new love big love. Focus on the baby for right now and let it play out she is obviously seeing somebody that you are going to be very happy with but it's going to take time.

She told me after two celebrations is when she saw the moving part. She assumed the second celebration would be when the baby was born. I didn't include the whole reading in my last couple of posts but she said weeks after the second celebration (birth) is when she saw us moving in. So idk anymore. She’s the one who tied the baby into this reading which makes me and her believe this man she sees is the BD. To clarify things, not that it really matters, but we were fighting the week prior and he was upset with me because he felt I did something, nothing like cheating or anything like that, but he felt I was flirting with one of his friends and since then he’s been acting weird and told me that yesterday. So idk. This sucks regardless because nobody wants to be told that. Then the stupid part, after he told me that he still invited me over to his family’s house to take the baby to go visit but was still very catering to me, and almost went back to his normal behavior. I am still not dismissing what he told me, but I am also very confused because his actions show different of what he says.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2789 on: October 17, 2019, 11:14:00 PM »
What? “Not committed” are you both together?