Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541386 times)

Offline naturegirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2685 on: October 04, 2019, 02:30:47 AM »
I had my reading with Yona and she was really great. What surprised me was how funny she is. I don't think I've read any comments in her thread about her witty comments, though one person did call her readings entertaining. So true, she had me laughing out loud several times.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2686 on: October 04, 2019, 02:35:20 AM »
I had my reading with Yona and she was really great. What surprised me was how funny she is. I don't think I've read any comments in her thread about her witty comments, though one person did call her readings entertaining. So true, she had me laughing out loud several times.

She can be quite funny and she often argues with herself if she gets confused. She told me my event is around holidays so I asked about Thanksgiving and she said this is going to sound quite rude but no because its not a real holiday. Then she said not halloween because her guides had a symbol for her for that. She had me chuckling over it not being a real holiday.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2687 on: October 04, 2019, 03:33:13 AM »
Hi everyone, last I read with Yona was back in May this year. She pulled the Ace of cups and asked if that surprised me because it meant love. I told her I was having a baby with someone and asked if it was the baby she was picking up. She said no, that it was new adult love. Told me after the birth “celebrations” is more of what she called it there would be a status change. Potential long term, she said summer, then after summer. I know it’s barely fall but so far nothing. She said 10 of cups agreement as far as partnership, said weeks after celebration (baby)??  That we would come to an agreement as far as living arrangements and felt we would be moving in together. So far it seems like none of that is going to come to pass. Feeling super sad because I have these great expectations from the readings and I am left feeling disappointed

Was it a first reading with Yona? She is not known for getting the year right all the time. My first reading is still 1 of 3 or 4 predictions past but the next two are moving a lot faster and look to be coming in the next year. Stuff from the first I can't see happening for another year and that was in Feb 2019.

No, I’ve been reading with her since 2015. She was adamant that it would happen weeks after a celebration. Our baby is a month old now, I know the year isn’t over but still I don’t see any changes to indicate us moving in or a status change. Idk what she even means by status change.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2688 on: October 04, 2019, 04:12:07 AM »
"I have these great expectations from the readings and I am left feeling disappointed"

I've been reading for over ten years. Expectations will never lead you down a happy path. I wish the best for you and your baby. Hopefully you can focus your love and attention on that new life and good things will unfold for you.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 04:13:58 AM by Luckystar »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2689 on: October 04, 2019, 08:25:46 AM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:32:15 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2690 on: October 04, 2019, 02:03:39 PM »
Hi everyone, last I read with Yona was back in May this year. She pulled the Ace of cups and asked if that surprised me because it meant love. I told her I was having a baby with someone and asked if it was the baby she was picking up. She said no, that it was new adult love. Told me after the birth “celebrations” is more of what she called it there would be a status change. Potential long term, she said summer, then after summer. I know it’s barely fall but so far nothing. She said 10 of cups agreement as far as partnership, said weeks after celebration (baby)??  That we would come to an agreement as far as living arrangements and felt we would be moving in together. So far it seems like none of that is going to come to pass. Feeling super sad because I have these great expectations from the readings and I am left feeling disappointed

Was it a first reading with Yona? She is not known for getting the year right all the time. My first reading is still 1 of 3 or 4 predictions past but the next two are moving a lot faster and look to be coming in the next year. Stuff from the first I can't see happening for another year and that was in Feb 2019.

No, I’ve been reading with her since 2015. She was adamant that it would happen weeks after a celebration. Our baby is a month old now, I know the year isn’t over but still I don’t see any changes to indicate us moving in or a status change. Idk what she even means by status change.

Did she say the celebration was the birth of the baby or did you just assume that?

Could be the baby's first birthday party or some unrelated celebration etc.

She said weeks after baby. She kept referring to it as a celebration, but meant the baby.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2691 on: October 04, 2019, 02:37:28 PM »
I think the problem with Yona is she says weeks, but that means nothing. What she means is the celebration of the baby is the biggest thing you have going on in your life prior to this commitment. It could be that there are months of absolutely nothing big happening in your life for her to reference in between. And with a newborn, I would say that’s probably likely 😑 doesn’t mean it’s not happening, just that her opinion on timeframes should be thrown out the window.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2692 on: October 04, 2019, 02:47:21 PM »
Agreed

Yona is a fortune teller, she tries her best to interpret the cards and what they are trying to tell the client. She won’t know specifics of time and the events can be months and years apart depending on what the cards want to person to know for what is important

She told me once probably best it doesn’t give specific timeframes - there’s things we need to learn and go through and appreciate between these specific events

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2693 on: October 04, 2019, 03:26:01 PM »
In my last reading she kept saying with all the sets of cards that it was telling her to read them very carefully. Yona tries really hard to tell her clients everything she sees. She is one of the most ethical people I have ever met. But I agree that she tells you the important things and that is what she show is the important things. That's why people often lose hope or think their cards have stalled it's just that there's nothing important that you need to know during that time frame.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2694 on: October 04, 2019, 04:15:27 PM »
I’m sorry guys all these things sound great but can’t it also be possible that she is just wrong ? Yes her time frames can be off and yes sometimes she gets people mixed up but sometimes her predictions don’t happen at all.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2695 on: October 04, 2019, 04:35:08 PM »
If you get a general reading things do happen.. If you ask about someone or something then they tend to be wrong. I've found with general predictions did happen, maybe sometimes not with whom I thought they were about.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2696 on: October 04, 2019, 04:59:31 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:32:39 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline user5942

« Reply #2697 on: October 04, 2019, 05:05:56 PM »
Completely agree

If you ask questions about someone or when things will happen, her readings will not be accurate

I *did* think she was wrong for me when I read with her last year for the first time

Well, 2 more topups and things are in a much small time frame

I now see that the predictions from my first reading (and even second reading) actually didn’t get even happen yet...

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2698 on: October 05, 2019, 11:55:28 PM »
So, I have a question for you Yona enthusiasts - please trust that I do not say that with any level of condescension. 

I read with her a few days ago, the second time I have ever read with her... the first reading was about three months ago.  I will say that BOTH predictions from my first reading came true - the first one within the time frame predicted (occurred on day 13 and she said '14 days').  The second prediction did not have a time frame other than "Soon, but after the first prediction." 

In this last reading, similar to the first, she indicated that "Someone you are longing for, will come forward... this person realizes that they are losing you and will move with a bit more swiftness.  The person they have been dating did not turn out to be who [my POI] thought they would be.  In fact, it is very volatile right now for them."  She also said that by the end of the year, "You will no longer miss this person... I believe it is because you two will have been in communication and will be working things out.  [POI] will not be apologetic... she does not believe she did anything wrong.  I do sincerely believe that you will not be missing your POI.  That is either because you are over them, or you are in communication, but I believe it is because you two are together.  I also believe by January you two will be a fully fledged couple again."  She also indicated, "There is interference... perhaps the POI's ex... will stir some trouble because he feels angry you 'stole his woman,' even though he is wrong for her and he knows nothing will come long term between the two of them.  He is very immature and has crossed a few boundaries.' 

Now, she did mention one other woman in my life, who is relatively new and I can validate what she said.  She also mentioned a third 'shadow woman' who might express interest in me but I won't be investing in her.  I can also, I believe, validate that. 

**Apologies... I went back re-read what I wrote and am editing for clarity.**

For those with experience with Yona, has she ever said, "You will hear from this person of longing... the person you are longing for but you won't miss them any more?"  What did it ultimately mean?  Did it mean that you started communication again, or you were simply no longer interested in the individual?  Have Yona's similar communication/romantic predictions come true?  I have no way of validating my ex's relationship (if they are still together), but I do not believe she was seeing the past.  Based on the validations she provided, I believe she was explicitly referring to myself and my ex. 

Yona also kept saying that I will have a choice and the Lover's Card was at the heart of my reading.  So I am wondering if my ex really will reach out before the end of the year.  Kisha and Cookie also indicated similar time frames and that I would have "a choice between two women."  For what it is worth, she predicted these things in the first reading and the Devil card was at the center of reading... so, unless I am mistaken, that generally means that such things are 'pre-destined' to occur?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 03:44:08 AM by MidwesternSun »

Offline user5942

« Reply #2699 on: October 06, 2019, 05:21:22 PM »
She’s never stated I had a choice

This relationship she’s been predicting for me is one that doesn’t involve any other men

Where other psychics have said I will have another relationship or where predicting new men and marriage have been wrong

Yona and Kisha have only seen one relationship with my future, Kisha gave me an 18 associated with the relationship in an email reading from last September

anything