Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535122 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2670 on: October 01, 2019, 09:41:35 PM »
I'm sorry diamond. It really sucks when even the good ones stall out or become wrong for you. Besides Yona I haven't had a reading in 7 days. She doesn't count I paid 8 weeks ago lol. I'm seeing more progress with less readings and definitely more since I am so drowned in work right now I don't even know what day it is.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #2671 on: October 01, 2019, 10:47:10 PM »
New user here!
I read most of the forum and it seems that Yona is always correct.. which is very impressive.
I haven’t had any readings in months. I was thinking of trying Yona. Has she been incorrect for anyone? Has she ever made predictions that didn’t happen, or the opposite happened?
Is she really as great as this forum would lead me to believe?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2672 on: October 01, 2019, 11:31:49 PM »
 ???
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:31:27 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2673 on: October 02, 2019, 04:43:28 AM »
New user here!
I read most of the forum and it seems that Yona is always correct.. which is very impressive.
I haven’t had any readings in months. I was thinking of trying Yona. Has she been incorrect for anyone? Has she ever made predictions that didn’t happen, or the opposite happened?
Is she really as great as this forum would lead me to believe?

I am just wondering how you got this impression from this forum?

Yona is a super nice lady, and I always enjoyed her integrity and honesty. Her reading style is unique and I always listen to the recording over and over again and enjoy it. BUT, manifesting the predictions is another story. To be honest, almost non of her predictions (mostly love related) came to pass for me. Although, she could get the past and present feelings amazingly. I did not have too many non-romantic predictions and my case is complicated.  And I am sure that there are many people in this forum with similar experience.

And lastly, it would be definitely a positive experience reading with her. If I were you, I would certainly try her.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2674 on: October 03, 2019, 11:48:47 AM »
I had an update reading with Yona today my cards have progressed a lot but  her big picture predictions I believe wont happen till next year. On saturday ,I took my civil service test for a promotion at work and I wont get the results till January. In my reading today Yona said that for work i will have a new role and beginning next year. For love she read on my current POI, she said that flitatious approach has not been made yet which is true, she said that I am a decent person and I like to think realistic and she said that with this situation my core values may complicate things because right now i dont see how things will work out if he has a gf but she said that currently he has no agenda(Kiesha said the same)  and that he needs to see that things can work out with me before he leaves his girlfriend and in this  situation I cant think for him and make choices for him. She said there will be an incident where I cut things off after talking to a friend about the situation and I panic ,she said that poi will  be hurt and so would I ,but I come back and apologize and we meet up .She said this event is avoidable and wont change future predictions but it can complicate things i.e may propose or make promise to gf of engagement. Anyway from today on I am not getting anymore readings from others or pushing the situation. I'm going to continue living my life and dating and exploring my options I not going to wait around for something that may or may not work in my favor. The cards never said whether we end up together or not so it just seems like theres no other answer but to live my life hopefully I end up meeting someone new because this situation just seems to complicated for me and as Ive seen in this thread Yona has been wrong for people especially in regards to love.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2675 on: October 03, 2019, 03:53:26 PM »
I’ve read a lot of the times that people thought she’s been wrong but after years later it turns out her predictions happen with completely different people

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2676 on: October 03, 2019, 07:10:29 PM »
T
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:31:47 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2677 on: October 03, 2019, 08:41:40 PM »
Well I read with Yona on Oct 1st. It's the 3rd and I have hit number one.  she said there would be a man and that he would not respond to text messages and I would have issues with him. She said stuff about him not being a part of my future and knocking and put you in the long run. And my heart sunk because that is part of the problem I have with my boyfriend. She kept insisting that it was going to be business-related and I kept thinking in my head no it's going to be him. Well I'm happy to report that Yona  is right and I am wrong. She said that I would not be emotionally hurt by the non responsiveness. She said I would be pissed for lack of a better term. Today I have been texting my general manager about problems that need addressed with the building and problems getting people in and through the but I g system as I am extremely short-handed. That modo is unresponsive for hours after blowing up my phone all day on my one say off. So yes Yona is right I'm wrong it is business related and she was accurate on the details SMH been at the new job 7 weeks and pissed already 😂

Yaz88

« Reply #2678 on: October 03, 2019, 11:39:57 PM »
Well I read with Yona on Oct 1st. It's the 3rd and I have hit number one.  she said there would be a man and that he would not respond to text messages and I would have issues with him. She said stuff about him not being a part of my future and knocking and put you in the long run. And my heart sunk because that is part of the problem I have with my boyfriend. She kept insisting that it was going to be business-related and I kept thinking in my head no it's going to be him. Well I'm happy to report that Yona  is right and I am wrong. She said that I would not be emotionally hurt by the non responsiveness. She said I would be pissed for lack of a better term. Today I have been texting my general manager about problems that need addressed with the building and problems getting people in and through the but I g system as I am extremely short-handed. That modo is unresponsive for hours after blowing up my phone all day on my one say off. So yes Yona is right I'm wrong it is business related and she was accurate on the details SMH been at the new job 7 weeks and pissed already 😂
Shit, I’ll take being pissed over being heartbroken or emotionally compromised any day of the week!  Glad Yona got a hit!  I read with her for the first time very soon (excited yet terrified).

Offline user5942

« Reply #2679 on: October 04, 2019, 12:06:23 AM »
@ Maggs, this was only 2 days after your reading?!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2680 on: October 04, 2019, 12:21:16 AM »
Yes only two days after and let me tell you this mofo boss texted me over 30 times the same day I read with Yona...on Tuesday which was my only flipping day off. Then today I'm texting him hey did so and so authorize the background check. Hey the flooring contractor is here. Hey the refrigeration guy hasn't responded to the ticket. And he is SILENT! I was pissed. He finally responded to only one of the texts 4 hours later. And he's ignoring this crap when I have 2 employees and myself running a 1.7 Million dollar store alone. Yona and Leanne both said before I took this job it was temporary and I was like whatever but no I see it now. I'm going to learn what I can and build something for myself with what I learn and bounce. I can't deal with people that throw you to the wolves pledging they won't let you sink and the go silent when you reach out.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2681 on: October 04, 2019, 12:54:10 AM »
I just wanted to add that these were the first few predictive cards Yona pulled and she also pulled a manipulative female coworker. I already know who it is and it was in the progress of happening on the day of the reading hence the 30 damn texts from my boss. The only other thing she picked up on was a lot with my boo but she thinks that is between Christmas and New Years. And signing a legal document with a blonde woman connected to that. Literally everything else she said in 50 minutes was about him.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2682 on: October 04, 2019, 02:09:16 AM »
Hi everyone, last I read with Yona was back in May this year. She pulled the Ace of cups and asked if that surprised me because it meant love. I told her I was having a baby with someone and asked if it was the baby she was picking up. She said no, that it was new adult love. Told me after the birth “celebrations” is more of what she called it there would be a status change. Potential long term, she said summer, then after summer. I know it’s barely fall but so far nothing. She said 10 of cups agreement as far as partnership, said weeks after celebration (baby)??  That we would come to an agreement as far as living arrangements and felt we would be moving in together. So far it seems like none of that is going to come to pass. Feeling super sad because I have these great expectations from the readings and I am left feeling disappointed

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2683 on: October 04, 2019, 02:15:02 AM »
Hi everyone, last I read with Yona was back in May this year. She pulled the Ace of cups and asked if that surprised me because it meant love. I told her I was having a baby with someone and asked if it was the baby she was picking up. She said no, that it was new adult love. Told me after the birth “celebrations” is more of what she called it there would be a status change. Potential long term, she said summer, then after summer. I know it’s barely fall but so far nothing. She said 10 of cups agreement as far as partnership, said weeks after celebration (baby)??  That we would come to an agreement as far as living arrangements and felt we would be moving in together. So far it seems like none of that is going to come to pass. Feeling super sad because I have these great expectations from the readings and I am left feeling disappointed

Was it a first reading with Yona? She is not known for getting the year right all the time. My first reading is still 1 of 3 or 4 predictions past but the next two are moving a lot faster and look to be coming in the next year. Stuff from the first I can't see happening for another year and that was in Feb 2019.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2684 on: October 04, 2019, 02:27:22 AM »
I have my first reading with Yona coming up in a couple of weeks. While I'd really like to talk about the POI, I've seen some members suggest asking for a general reading on the first go, and see what comes up. Is that the best approach? Let her do her thing and then ask about the POI before the call ends?

Thanks, fam.

She will probably ask you at the beginning of the reading as she assigns a card to the person so she sees if they come up. Even if you mention someone to Yona her reading will get whatever she sees. She won't just say stuff to cover a question she will straight up tell you what she sees. My first reading I took really shotty notes and only wrote what she said about love which turned out to be a new guy that we both thought was the guy I mentioned. My next two readings covered everything from my emotional state to work to family to health.