Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1555472 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2017, 02:53:21 AM »
and this :
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/yona-farrell-psychic-readings-c790319.html

LOL

if you've ever had a reading with Yona you'd know those bad reviews claiming scam are 100% fake and made up.

"She said my husband was having an affair with someone who was sick and would die within a year."

Not Yona's reading style at all..

" I had three private readings " "I was conned by HOPE into trusting Yona and I ended up losing over $2, 300 off various readings and other work."

Yona's readings are what £30 - £60? 3 readings will put you under £200. And then her spell work which she offers only a handful of times a year are max £160. So obvious lies right there.

I've never had a reading with Yona before but i was planning on it and then came upon all of this... So would you disregard this and get a reading anyways... Is she as good everyone says ?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2017, 03:01:28 AM »
yona is the best .. these people are full of shit ..she predicted stuff for me in 2013 that happened in 2016 with the same person that I broke up with in 2014 and was not even in touch with for about a year and half .. she is crazy accurate but timing sucks and she says it herself that her timing is rubbish

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2017, 03:25:12 AM »
Every SINGLE THING Yona Predicted Came true for me!! I dont know whhyyyyy Yona even has haters...people are crazy....and she is super ethical. My timelines are fast so literally after 2 readings at 2 different times, everything she predicted happened  - every time some predictions occurred literally the same day (like 30 mins after the reading) over the course of a Month! Some ppls timelines are much slower (like years) so some folks may be impatient and think she is wrong...when she may indeed be right!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2017, 03:27:06 AM »
I'm so excited, I just purchased a reading! Even though i will have to wait 2 weeks for a time slot. How long does it usually take her to email you on a time slot after you've purchased a reading?

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2017, 03:33:02 AM »
yona is definitely NOT a fraud and she is ethical and the real deal. I have no idea how she got mixed up with the spsreview stuff but it's irrelevant and those reviews don't sound like her at all. Not even a little bit. I don't vouch for sps though, I think they're shady, but NOT yona. Probably she got caught up in it for whatever reason but it shouldn't even be a factor in consideration for her. To say she is a fraud or unethical is soooooo not true.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #260 on: June 10, 2017, 09:03:10 PM »
Yona definitely is a legit gifted reader. Maybe someone got upset because she didn't work for them. After trying her 3 times she's not for me, but she is very accurate for my friend and has been for a few years. She doesn't work for everyone though, but that doesn't make her a fake.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2017, 10:37:48 AM »
Just got a reading with Yona.... I asked for a general reading. Right out of the gate she picked up the present issue. Said they were a lot of people around me. Had a hard time understanding what she was shown. Stopped the reading and offered me a refund or try again next week. Even though she couldn't understand what she was being shown it totally resonated with me. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2017, 04:14:15 PM »
Yes, dhe got it. It was confusing as do many people involved.

Lovefash67

« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2017, 10:54:04 AM »
Another one of Yona's prediction happened. When I was getting my reading from yona in march she was describing my ex and expressed that he would state something about relocating to another state and it won't be finalized just in the beginning stage and this will happen before the summer and that communication will occur after pressure on finance(a lot of expenditure she wasn't sure if it was me or him) Well it turned out to be me who is having pressure on finances right now .Also, the first day of summer is on June 21 and yesterday my ex and I talked. He stated that in a couple of months he wants to move to another state but he has to get his student loans situated first.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #264 on: June 20, 2017, 04:19:51 PM »
Got to read again from Yona this morning. She was fantastic. Things were more clear.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2017, 06:43:40 PM »
I have never had a reading with her, mine is coming up soon. Is it better to ask for a general reading or is she good at answering specific questions?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #266 on: June 20, 2017, 09:56:22 PM »
Definitely General is better, and if she is connected well, then the questions you have will automatically start getting answered.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2017, 07:58:01 PM »
I'm still waiting for mine. I've heard sometimes Yona's predictions take YEARS to unfold, and sometimes immediately, but allegedly they always do. If she gave you a non reading I think that means she couldn't pick up on your situation, unfortunately :( She's an ethical reader so I imagine she refunded you. I might try to reschedule for another date and see if you have better luck then.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2017, 09:12:14 PM »
Me. I waited five days and she reread for me and was able to understand. If she doesn't understand the cards or can't make sense then she will tell you.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2017, 12:10:06 PM »
How long does it usually take to get a reading with her?

anything