Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537061 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2190 on: July 22, 2019, 03:20:36 AM »
So I believe I have a Yona hit!

About two weeks ago, I read with Yona and one of the earlier things she said, one of her two big predictions was, "In about two weeks, or the very near immediate future - I would say less than two weeks as it is happening very, very soon - you will have a job interview of some sort.  It is a professional discussion and the person interviewing you is doing their job.  It is a friendly discussion, cordial terms.  It is a formal event, so you know it is coming - it will not be sprung out of nowhere.  You won't be nervous, but you are extremely busy.  Though you are not quite sure the ramifications of the meeting, you are not quite sure what it will lead to." 

Well, my boss called me yesterday and said he is driving to town (he works an hour away) to spend the afternoon with me for some training, pointers, and some general meeting things.  When I had the reading with Yona, I had no idea this was coming - my boss just presented it two days ago.  The day he is coming will be 13 days from the day of the reading - almost two weeks exactly.  I am not nervous about the meeting, per say, but I have no idea what will come of it.  I suppose, like Yona said, it will be a meeting of validation.  And I have been SLAMMED with work the last week or two, and this upcoming week will be even busier. 

If this is indeed a Yona hit, I am very much hopeful that her next prediction, a relationship development, will come to fruition.  I don't care so much about the meeting with my boss, but I do care about the relationship meeting.  We shall see. 

I may end up having to cut that check for dinner to a few of you after all...

Well, I am not sure if I got you correctly but I don't think meeting with your current boss can be considered as a job interview. Mattie also predicted me job interview, while I am meeting my current manager every day. Maybe I am missing something in your story.
Regardless, Yona is great and I am really hoping her relationship prediction comes to pass for you. Keep us posted :)

I think what he is saying is he is having a day spent with his boss, probably some talks, some evaluations, etc that he knows now is happening (which Yona said he’d know ahead of time) and it’s cordial but who spends time with their boss if they are not being looked at , evaluated or “interviewed” in some way. That’s the wordage Yona used but the situation still seems to fit.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2191 on: July 22, 2019, 03:22:51 AM »
Major Yona prediction hit. She predicted some crazy details around the job I was just offered.

Turns out she was predicting the details of the job interview process, interactions with people throughout it, and the negotiations in multiple readings over the last 2 years. Of course we know that each reading usually looks at a situation/prediction that hasn’t occurred yet from a different angle each time, and turns out that multiple predictions from different readings that I had no idea were actually related were about this particular situation.

I will say that in one reading, and quite possibly a second reading, she confused the situation a bit. She referred to it in one reading as a situation around “how I was living” and “living arrangements” which I understood to be like where I was physically living and so did she instead of how I was MAKING a living. But the details around it are without a shadow of a doubt the prediction of me getting the job. In another reading she was describing the exact situation, but not necessarily linking it to getting a job offer. She guessed that it could be a negotiation process around property but wasn’t sure, but again the details are without question the new job.

Again, this prediction popped up in other readings too and either she linked it specifically to career or a job interview, or if not linking to either of those spoke specifically to the interactions I would have with the people during the interview and negotiation process.

Awesome! I’m happy for you!

I know Yona’s time can be off but 2 years?!? Wowzers

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2192 on: July 22, 2019, 03:25:01 AM »
Well, I am not sure if I got you correctly but I don't think meeting with your current boss can be considered as a job interview. Mattie also predicted me job interview, while I am meeting my current manager every day. Maybe I am missing something in your story.
Regardless, Yona is great and I am really hoping her relationship prediction comes to pass for you. Keep us posted :)

Jili,

Yona described it as something similar to a job interview.  She said, "It is an important meeting or interview.  The person you are meeting, it is in person, it is face to face, not over Skype or remotely.  The person speaking to you is doing their job.  It is not a social occasion, though the demeanor is friendly.  It is formal, meaning you are made aware of it before it occurs, though you do not know the consequences or aftermath of the meeting.  You are not anxious about the meeting; instead I see you as being extremely busy.  It almost feels like a job interview - perhaps it has something to do with your current job.  It is work-related to your current position." 

So, forgive me if my previous post was deceiving... I guess I was describing it via short-hand.  She described the meeting as a job interview like atmosphere.  Based on what I already know about the meeting, it will be friendly in tone, it will be encouraging, and it will perhaps be a validation of sorts (as Yona said).  That said, I have no idea the consequences or aftermath of the meeting... I haven't had time to worry about the meeting because I have been extremely busy and this week will be no different.  In fact, this week will be even busier than the previous two weeks.

I truly do not think I am stretching my current situation to match Yona's prediction... it just seems to fall in line with what she said.  I do not anticipating actually applying for a new job any time soon.

All that said, I could care less about this meeting.  I'd love to receive a raise, though I do not think that will be an item of discussion.  Yona's second prediction was a relationship development... and much of what she said has fallen in line with Mattie, Cookie, Celeste, Kisha, and a few other 'big hitters' right down to the timeline.  Yona said that the relationship development would occur after this 'job interview' meeting.  She also said that my cards seemed to move rather quickly, so I am hoping to have this relationship development within the next 30-60 days.  But know knows?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 03:29:16 AM by MidwesternSun »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2193 on: July 22, 2019, 03:26:50 AM »
Major Yona prediction hit. She predicted some crazy details around the job I was just offered.

Turns out she was predicting the details of the job interview process, interactions with people throughout it, and the negotiations in multiple readings over the last 2 years. Of course we know that each reading usually looks at a situation/prediction that hasn’t occurred yet from a different angle each time, and turns out that multiple predictions from different readings that I had no idea were actually related were about this particular situation.

I will say that in one reading, and quite possibly a second reading, she confused the situation a bit. She referred to it in one reading as a situation around “how I was living” and “living arrangements” which I understood to be like where I was physically living and so did she instead of how I was MAKING a living. But the details around it are without a shadow of a doubt the prediction of me getting the job. In another reading she was describing the exact situation, but not necessarily linking it to getting a job offer. She guessed that it could be a negotiation process around property but wasn’t sure, but again the details are without question the new job.

Again, this prediction popped up in other readings too and either she linked it specifically to career or a job interview, or if not linking to either of those spoke specifically to the interactions I would have with the people during the interview and negotiation process.

She did tell me that my career predictions would take 2 years to play out, so it is not unusual for her.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #2194 on: July 22, 2019, 03:28:05 AM »

Yes...she initially told me my cards were fast moving two years ago. She thought everything would happen within 6 months initially. I realize now that she mostly skipped over 2 years of my life and fast forwarded to now. 😰

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2195 on: July 22, 2019, 03:42:40 AM »
@MidwesternSun: Thank you so much for detailed comment. I hope the next predictions play out as she said. I am still waiting for her predictions to happen. I've had a couple of readings with her, she could get the present very well but no predictions have come to pass, even the minor ones. Regardless, I am happy for you :)

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2196 on: July 22, 2019, 03:46:28 AM »
@MidwesternSun: Thank you so much for detailed comment. I hope the next predictions play out as she said. I am still waiting for her predictions to happen. I've had a couple of readings with her, she could get the present very well but no predictions have come to pass, even the minor ones. Regardless, I am happy for you :)

Thank you Jili.  I am trying not to build a false hope... make no mistake, Yona/Cookie/Mattie/Kisha... none of them said, "You two will end up together for sure and be happily ever after."  In fact, all of them stated that she will slowly come back into my life, that this will be a work in progress, it will require work and patience, she will slowly open herself up more, and that I will have the ultimate decision as to whether or not to take her back.  Oddly enough, none of them could see past December or so, which tells me that by the turn of the year I will have to make that decision. 

I think, more than anything, I want to see if these readers are correct... I want to see if my ex actually comes back or not.  I honestly do not know if I will take her back with open arms.  What I do know, is that she will have some questions to answer before I consider taking her back.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2197 on: July 22, 2019, 03:50:01 AM »

She did tell me that my career predictions would take 2 years to play out, so it is not unusual for her.

Come to think of it, Fidget. I got the same. In 18mos-2 years I will have a new job, have moved and my relationship (hopefully with someone new) will be sorted.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2198 on: July 22, 2019, 04:09:57 AM »

Come to think of it, Fidget. I got the same. In 18mos-2 years I will have a new job, have moved and my relationship (hopefully with someone new) will be sorted.

My very first reading with Yona in 2015 she predicted all that as well. 18-20 months I would see cycle changes . I’d be in a relationship, wouldn’t be living in same place and that career changes would lead to biggest changes.. :/ it’s been 4 years since that reading.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #2199 on: July 22, 2019, 04:15:04 AM »

I'm really interested in this bit. As I have a very very similar prediction from Yona including the same wording so I'll assume she got the same or similar cards (i.e., Yona uses particular phrasing associated with particular cards)

For me she said:

"It says you’ll be looking to make changes to your living arrangements. Partnership in the House Card – got the 10 of cups, which is talking about joint decisions, things down in partnership. 6 of Swords which means making changes in how you live..."

She was insistent that this was to do with my home life and was a joint choice. In fact the prediction came up 3 times in our reading. This reading took a year to kick off and everything has pretty much been bang on in terms of timing so I genuinely can't see how me and POI would move in together soonish for a million and one different reasons...

I wonder if this is job related as that would be way more plausible. And the situation she described around this 'living arrangement' changing prediction is pretty similar to what she saw around a job change where she saw I left my job to fit around my relationship...

Could you give any more details around the living arrangement prediction?

Sure! Here they are. The one from September last year is the one where she potentially mixed it up and the one from January this year is the one she specifically mistakes it with a living situation. Other readings I had with her before these she specifically mentioned negotiations and being determined to get a fair deal, along with more details on the interview process itself. Negotiations seemed to be a big theme throughout my readings, and now I can see why because the process was stressful AF but it all happened EXACTLY as she described it in all readings even though they were from a different angle.

This is from a reading in September last year -

“Falling in love with something rather than someone. It’s a thing. You need to negotiate, it’s a logical decision. You know what you want, and you must have it if you can but you need to negotiate the right terms. You’re potentially making an offer, then negotiating right terms, negotiating a price. You really want it and you CAN strike a deal. You will stamp your personality on it, you know what you want to do with it afterwards. This is a process, lots of excitement around this, potentially a property? Then one setback just when you think you’ve got it. Dark eyed older man giving you the “sorry, but...” line. It’s a hiccup, more of a delay. You’re underwhelmed by their excuse but you work around it. You’re fine immediately after”

This is from my reading in January this year....not sure if this matters but this ended up being a non-read halfway through and we had to reschedule -

“Starting to commit yourself. Signing a contract or agreement. This is you sorting things out, the way you’re living. You’re opening a new door and you’re determined. Prepared to sign, put your name to an agreement. You’re enthusiastic about next step but you’re given a delay. The reason is truthful but because of delay you might have to keep your options open. The man you’re talking to in all of this is older than you, brown eyes, not romantic. He has limited time to come through. It has to do with where you live.”

In another part of that same reading, she alluded to it again: “Achieving new ambitions. Changing your living arrangements, you’re happy.”
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 04:17:41 AM by Dannika »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2200 on: July 22, 2019, 04:22:46 AM »

My very first reading with Yona in 2015 she predicted all that as well. 18-20 months I would see cycle changes . I’d be in a relationship, wouldn’t be living in same place and that career changes would lead to biggest changes.. :/ it’s been 4 years since that reading.

@Catlover86....she predicted all that and it still hasn’t happened :/

Offline Dannika

« Reply #2201 on: July 22, 2019, 04:30:02 AM »

I'm really interested in this bit. As I have a very very similar prediction from Yona including the same wording so I'll assume she got the same or similar cards (i.e., Yona uses particular phrasing associated with particular cards)

For me she said:

"It says you’ll be looking to make changes to your living arrangements. Partnership in the House Card – got the 10 of cups, which is talking about joint decisions, things down in partnership. 6 of Swords which means making changes in how you live..."

She was insistent that this was to do with my home life and was a joint choice. In fact the prediction came up 3 times in our reading. This reading took a year to kick off and everything has pretty much been bang on in terms of timing so I genuinely can't see how me and POI would move in together soonish for a million and one different reasons...

I wonder if this is job related as that would be way more plausible. And the situation she described around this 'living arrangement' changing prediction is pretty similar to what she saw around a job change where she saw I left my job to fit around my relationship...

Sure! Here they are. The one from September last year is the one where she potentially mixed it up and the one from January this year is the one she specifically mistakes it with a living situation. Other readings I had with her before these she specifically mentioned negotiations and being determined to get a fair deal, along with more details on the interview process itself. Negotiations seemed to be a big theme throughout my readings, and now I can see why because the process was stressful AF but it all happened EXACTLY as she described it in all readings even though they were from a different angle.

“Falling in love with something rather than someone. It’s a thing. You need to negotiate, it’s a logical decision. You know what you want, and you must have it if you can but you need to negotiate the right terms. You’re potentially making an offer, then negotiating right terms, negotiating a price. You really want it and you CAN strike a deal. You will stamp your personality on it, you know what you want to do with it afterwards. This is a process, lots of excitement around this, potentially a property? Then one setback just when you think you’ve got it. Dark eyed older man giving you the “sorry, but...” line. It’s a hiccup, more of a delay. You’re underwhelmed by their excuse but you work around it. You’re fine immediately after”

This is from my reading in January this year....not sure if this matters but this ended up being a non-read halfway through and we had to reschedule -

“Starting to commit yourself. Signing a contract or agreement. This is you sorting things out, the way you’re living. You’re opening a new door and you’re determined. Prepared to sign, put your name to an agreement. You’re enthusiastic about next step but you’re given a delay. The reason is truthful but because of delay you might have to keep your options open. The man you’re talking to in all of this is older than you, brown eyes, not romantic. He has limited time to come through. It has to do with where you live.”

In another part of that same reading, she alluded to it again: “Achieving new ambitions. Changing your living arrangements, you’re happy.”

Could there  be more to unfold that fit this prediction more accurately? Just wondering. That living thing seems pretty specific!

Nope! I’m completely positive based on other readings that I didn’t also include in my previous posts along with how my situation unfolded. I did fall in love with the position I was going for and I knew exactly how I was going to take it on. The company owner, an older man with dark eyes, asked me to give him a compensation proposal, which I did, which kicked off a week long negotiation process. During this process he gave me a delay, and I was definitely annoyed and underwhelmed by it but I knew he was being honest with me. Since I had been unemployed, and obviously needed a job, I knew I had to keep looking for jobs just in case this deal didn’t go through. But it did! After back and forth negotiations, I signed the job offer letter and started.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2202 on: July 22, 2019, 05:01:47 AM »

@Catlover86....she predicted all that and it still hasn’t happened :/

"Everything changes within the next 2 years. Where you live, what you do. Everything is changing, and i think its for the better." Um. Maybe its just her time estimates? Playing it safe and saying 2 years? Maybe its a coincidence?

I think Yona just massively underestimates how far out she can read.

She told me once that she can only see MAX 2-3 years out (which we all know to be lol). Which may be why she's estimating 2 years for a lot of people

Very true and that makes a lot of sense.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2203 on: July 22, 2019, 05:31:44 PM »
This is so interesting!

She also gave me a prediction about changing my living arrangements - 6 of Swords in the house card and Wheel of Fortune changes are coming if I like it or not.

Here is the kicker - I DO NOT WANT MOVE lol as a matter of fact I cant move because I dont have a job yet and to get another place I have to show proof of income. My lease is up for renewal and I will have to renew it....so I wondered - how the heck would I move? She said it isnt a Tower  event, and the cards specifically told her to tell me "Don't worry, Don't panic - this is something you can handle"

I asked for the timeframe on this - in her cards she thought Sept/Oct and told me the events that would happen around it.

The first event would be a "A Message that has gone astray. I am waiting for important communication from someone. Check your spam folders". WELL that happened on MAY 30th. I was at a pool party, I texted my POI 4 and he had not texted me back at all. He then reaches out to me a day or 2 later and told me that he hadnt heard from me. I said Ive been texting you the last few days! On his own he sent a screenshot showing he didnt get any messages from me.

The other marker was - "You are going to a class or course or a place where there is learning - alot of people there all for similar or same purpose - you dont know any of these people. You cant leave its like you are tied in to this. You get romantic messages from your POI, and you see them right after, this is where you catch them in a lie" (this wasnt word for word but a summary). SO THIS ALL HAPPENED MAY 29!

SOOOO Based on the timing she said I would be moving around the time of those 2 predictions...GUESS WHAT - IM STILL HOME.

HOWEVER - IT DAWNED ON ME. I OWN A PROPERTY where I have TENANT living there. They submitted their 60 day notice around that same time as it needed to be delivered to me by JUNE 1st. This was someone moving from MY HOUSE. I couldnt change it and it happened whether I liked it or not. The cards said "Dont worry." I did for a bit because I dont have a job and had to pay my rent on top of mortgage.

BUT GUESS WHAT? A WEEK LATER...my grandmother calls me and tells me my uncle's lease is up, and he wants to move in to my place.
OH MY GOD. I didnt have to WORRY! I didnt have to spend money to advertise my place or re-clean for a new tenant and my uncle will be taking it right over and I wont skip a BEAT!!!

So instead of ME moving it was actually my tenant out of my OWN property...WOW. And based on her timeframe - my uncle will be moving in in September.  ;D

For me she said:

Interesting. Thanks! Guess I'll find out when stuff actually happens in due time lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2204 on: July 22, 2019, 05:43:59 PM »
That’s pretty great, Sparkle! Funny how things play out sometimes. Exactly how the reader says, but sometimes so different from our initial interpretation! Glad it worked out for you and hope you find a job soon!