Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1520956 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2175 on: July 18, 2019, 01:11:45 PM »
Can someone suggest the best way to record a reading please?

Hi Professor!  Not sure if this is the best way, but I use Skype on my iPad (on speaker), and record using the Voice Memos function of my iPhone so I can record both what Yona says and I say.  When I relisten to the reading later, I type everything said into Google Docs so I have a written transcription of the reading - I just find it easier to go back and revisit things that way rather than listen to recordings over and over.

I believe others have mentioned in prior posts that there are apps available for the phone that do the recording so you don’t need two devices, and also apps that can transcribe things automatically, so that may be an option for you as well....

I use tape a call ( thanks to a recommendation from a lovely lady on here ) and then have an app called Otter which changes it from voice to text!

Hope this helps

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2176 on: July 18, 2019, 02:28:57 PM »
I use Italk on my iphone :)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2177 on: July 18, 2019, 03:40:27 PM »
You have to use another device. Have tried and it doesn't work. It records, you can only hear yourself. I downloaded voice recorder it was free.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2178 on: July 18, 2019, 04:14:32 PM »
I just bought a $8 portable voice recorder from Amazon and put my phone on speaker lol it works wonderfully and it saves the recordings

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2179 on: July 18, 2019, 06:30:30 PM »
I use Skype on my phone and place it next to my Mac and record through voice memos. It saves in on both my laptop and my phone

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2180 on: July 19, 2019, 12:37:25 PM »
So, now that I booked a reading with Yona which will take place in what feels like years from now.... to you long time yona readers... is there a particular way of approaching the reading that you found worked best for you? For example, do you specifically mention your poi and ask if they will reach out? Or do you just ask Yona what she sees coming up in your love life? Also, for career do u ask specific questions? Or do u just ask her to describe what she sees with career and finances? In other words, do u get more fine tuned results by asking specifics or by going general?

She just reads what she sees and then she'll leave time at the end for questions. She's generous with time and usually goes well over. I never gave her info.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2181 on: July 19, 2019, 06:42:05 PM »
So, now that I booked a reading with Yona which will take place in what feels like years from now.... to you long time yona readers... is there a particular way of approaching the reading that you found worked best for you? For example, do you specifically mention your poi and ask if they will reach out? Or do you just ask Yona what she sees coming up in your love life? Also, for career do u ask specific questions? Or do u just ask her to describe what she sees with career and finances? In other words, do u get more fine tuned results by asking specifics or by going general?

Definitely don’t ask a specific question at the beginning of the reading - just ask for a general reading (don’t even specify love or career, just say you want to see what comes up) - like Fidget mentioned, she usually tries to leave some time at the end of the reading for questions and/or a deeper dive into things that came up. 

For my very first reading with her she did ask me if I was in a relationship or not, but she has never asked me anything at the beginning of any of my other readings (other than asking if many predictions have passed since the last time we spoke).  So, you don’t really need to give her much info up front, she will basically just lay the cards and try to work out what she sees in the cards/crystal during the reading.

Also, don’t panic if she struggles to interpret things then declares it a “non-reading” and reschedules you to different day - this happens from time to time for whatever reason, and doesn’t mean she will never connect with you - she most likely will the next time she tries.

P.S. - I’m so jealous that she goes over time with some folks lol!!  I don’t think she has ever gone over time with me - maybe I need to pick different time slots haha!! :)

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2182 on: July 19, 2019, 11:19:49 PM »
So I believe I have a Yona hit!

About two weeks ago, I read with Yona and one of the earlier things she said, one of her two big predictions was, "In about two weeks, or the very near immediate future - I would say less than two weeks as it is happening very, very soon - you will have a job interview of some sort.  It is a professional discussion and the person interviewing you is doing their job.  It is a friendly discussion, cordial terms.  It is a formal event, so you know it is coming - it will not be sprung out of nowhere.  You won't be nervous, but you are extremely busy.  Though you are not quite sure the ramifications of the meeting, you are not quite sure what it will lead to." 

Well, my boss called me yesterday and said he is driving to town (he works an hour away) to spend the afternoon with me for some training, pointers, and some general meeting things.  When I had the reading with Yona, I had no idea this was coming - my boss just presented it two days ago.  The day he is coming will be 13 days from the day of the reading - almost two weeks exactly.  I am not nervous about the meeting, per say, but I have no idea what will come of it.  I suppose, like Yona said, it will be a meeting of validation.  And I have been SLAMMED with work the last week or two, and this upcoming week will be even busier. 

If this is indeed a Yona hit, I am very much hopeful that her next prediction, a relationship development, will come to fruition.  I don't care so much about the meeting with my boss, but I do care about the relationship meeting.  We shall see. 

I may end up having to cut that check for dinner to a few of you after all...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2183 on: July 20, 2019, 02:02:23 AM »

About two weeks ago, I read with Yona and one of the earlier things she said, one of her two big predictions was, "In about two weeks, or the very near immediate future - I would say less than two weeks as it is happening very, very soon - you will have a job interview of some sort.  It is a professional discussion and the person interviewing you is doing their job.  It is a friendly discussion, cordial terms.  It is a formal event, so you know it is coming - it will not be sprung out of nowhere.  You won't be nervous, but you are extremely busy.  Though you are not quite sure the ramifications of the meeting, you are not quite sure what it will lead to." 

Well, my boss called me yesterday and said he is driving to town (he works an hour away) to spend the afternoon with me for some training, pointers, and some general meeting things.  When I had the reading with Yona, I had no idea this was coming - my boss just presented it two days ago.  The day he is coming will be 13 days from the day of the reading - almost two weeks exactly.  I am not nervous about the meeting, per say, but I have no idea what will come of it.  I suppose, like Yona said, it will be a meeting of validation.  And I have been SLAMMED with work the last week or two, and this upcoming week will be even busier. 

If this is indeed a Yona hit, I am very much hopeful that her next prediction, a relationship development, will come to fruition.  I don't care so much about the meeting with my boss, but I do care about the relationship meeting.  We shall see. 

Good for you!

Btw I like steak or pasta...

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2184 on: July 20, 2019, 08:49:50 PM »
Purchased a reading from Yona. How many days before she emails me?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2185 on: July 20, 2019, 09:04:39 PM »
Purchased a reading from Yona. How many days before she emails me?

I always email her and tell her I paid and give her the PayPal address and ask her what the nearest availability is . That way I find she gets to you quicker

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2186 on: July 20, 2019, 09:20:58 PM »
Ok. I’ll email her then. Does she have other email address aside from the @icloud.com one?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2187 on: July 21, 2019, 12:26:00 AM »
I don’t believe so!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #2188 on: July 22, 2019, 03:01:45 AM »
Major Yona prediction hit. She predicted some crazy details around the job I was just offered.

Turns out she was predicting the details of the job interview process, interactions with people throughout it, and the negotiations in multiple readings over the last 2 years. Of course we know that each reading usually looks at a situation/prediction that hasn’t occurred yet from a different angle each time, and turns out that multiple predictions from different readings that I had no idea were actually related were about this particular situation.

I will say that in one reading, and quite possibly a second reading, she confused the situation a bit. She referred to it in one reading as a situation around “how I was living” and “living arrangements” which I understood to be like where I was physically living and so did she instead of how I was MAKING a living. But the details around it are without a shadow of a doubt the prediction of me getting the job. In another reading she was describing the exact situation, but not necessarily linking it to getting a job offer. She guessed that it could be a negotiation process around property but wasn’t sure, but again the details are without question the new job.

Again, this prediction popped up in other readings too and either she linked it specifically to career or a job interview, or if not linking to either of those spoke specifically to the interactions I would have with the people during the interview and negotiation process.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2189 on: July 22, 2019, 03:11:50 AM »

Well, I am not sure if I got you correctly but I don't think meeting with your current boss can be considered as a job interview. Mattie also predicted me job interview, while I am meeting my current manager every day. Maybe I am missing something in your story.
Regardless, Yona is great and I am really hoping her relationship prediction comes to pass for you. Keep us posted :)