Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537066 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2160 on: July 17, 2019, 05:09:11 PM »
Clarence, you're fired. I need a guide who already has their wings. Lol

😂😂 I fully appreciated that reference!

candiednut

« Reply #2161 on: July 17, 2019, 05:26:34 PM »
 :D :D :D man I wish there are like buttons here lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #2162 on: July 17, 2019, 09:00:55 PM »
Just jumping in to ask how someone gets new guides?? I'd like to trade mine in. 😑

Tell them to f off and that they're fired :)
Lmfaoooo

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2163 on: July 17, 2019, 09:10:01 PM »
So I’ve gone through the thread and I’ve seen some examples..but is there anyone that Yona has been out and out wrong for?

Anyone like to share?

I may have told this story before (sorry lol) and not sure if this qualifies, but in a reading in April last year Yona swore up and down that a new man with brown hair and icy blue eyes was coming in and would be important and give current POI a run for his money, and she made some predictions about what would happen between Mr. Blue Eyes and me. She could see this guy in the crystal in terms of his physical description.  Well, what happened was there WAS a Mr. Blue Eyes, but he turned out to be just a time frame marker in the sequence of events and was not a romantic prospect at all (he is my friend’s husband).  That reading unfolded quickly and all the predictions that were supposed to happen with him happened with POI instead.

What I found interesting is that Yona said Mr. Blue Eyes was shown with two cups cards, which she said was one reason she thought him showing as a Cups was to point out that this was showing a physical description - but the event that took place where I saw him was a visit to my friend’s house because she and him had a new baby - that baby looks just like his dad and also has brown hair and striking icy blue eyes - so I have always wondered if the two cups cards were actually showing one for him and one for the baby....idk, just interesting to think about...

Was this your first reading with Yona or a top up?

I've noticed that if you read with Yona again before your original predictions all come to pass the reading she gives will only look at the period between now and when her original predictions kick off and because of that the cards and predictions seem more significant than they actually are.

For example: I had a reading with Yona in early 2018 that still hasn't all come to pass. I tried to read with her in June 2018 and the cards gave more importance to predictions than it actually was.

She saw me taking a risk with a blue eyed, blonde man. She believed this was a romantic connection because it was showing as a joint decision down in partnership and that this risk doesn't go badly or how I expect it.

Reality: I decided to leave my job at the time for another one with a rival/friend of my boss. It was a big risk and it didn't go badly or how I expected it to. I'm still not sure what man she was seeing as both my old boss and my new boss were blue-eyed and blonde. I think it might have been the new boss as me and him spent a few weeks secretly planning for my move and getting things in motion before I informed my old boss (so decisions down in partnership fits). I was close with my old boss and there was a bit of flirtation between us and he was too attached to me. So maybe she saw a mixture of them and assumed it was romantic? As there was shades of that there...but considering I was essentially stabbing him in the back it was not a joint decision lol.

I knew it wasn't going to be romantic because this guy (guys?) and this prediction just popped up out of nowhere and this person had not been mentioned in my cards before. Whereas my POI (from the early 2018 reading) was only mentioned vaguely in the background (with no description just shown as me getting more emotionally involved with someone and missing someone) and that was because nothing was really happening between me and him besides us getting closer during that time.

In this reading she also saw a man excitedly calling me and telling me about some money he got and that it affected both of us. She thought this was winning the lottery or something lol.

Reality: A colleague at the new job called to say he got approved for training funding. This was the trigger for me to switch jobs as I wanted to do the training and the new boss was promising me it.

She spent a good chunk of the reading speaking about these two predictions tho. In the end they were important for my growth with POI, in my career and as a person even tho they were kind of insignificant at the time. I can see now how those little things lead me to where I am today

I think this is a fabulous example/explanation of how Yona works.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2164 on: July 17, 2019, 09:15:50 PM »
So I’ve gone through the thread and I’ve seen some examples..but is there anyone that Yona has been out and out wrong for?

Anyone like to share?

I may have told this story before (sorry lol) and not sure if this qualifies, but in a reading in April last year Yona swore up and down that a new man with brown hair and icy blue eyes was coming in and would be important and give current POI a run for his money, and she made some predictions about what would happen between Mr. Blue Eyes and me. She could see this guy in the crystal in terms of his physical description.  Well, what happened was there WAS a Mr. Blue Eyes, but he turned out to be just a time frame marker in the sequence of events and was not a romantic prospect at all (he is my friend’s husband).  That reading unfolded quickly and all the predictions that were supposed to happen with him happened with POI instead.

What I found interesting is that Yona said Mr. Blue Eyes was shown with two cups cards, which she said was one reason she thought him showing as a Cups was to point out that this was showing a physical description - but the event that took place where I saw him was a visit to my friend’s house because she and him had a new baby - that baby looks just like his dad and also has brown hair and striking icy blue eyes - so I have always wondered if the two cups cards were actually showing one for him and one for the baby....idk, just interesting to think about...

It seems what Yona predicted happens but may mix up ppl. situations,timeframes
What she is good than others is at least her newpredictions will happen in some way then.

I d like to know(wonder) how many people met or ended up with their POI with Yona‘ s predictions.

I’d like to know this as well.

My reading consisted just of my ex, she just mentioned people interest in me and I shoot them down because I’m healing/not interested. But she never predicted a new poi. My ex literally taxed the reading. I wish he didn’t. But there is no other men around me and the circumstances were too obvious to ignore.

Perhaps it’ll happen with another man. But I won’t ever let someone treat me like he did, so idk. I lean towards him coming back. But who knows if it becomes more then that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2165 on: July 17, 2019, 09:18:46 PM »
Has anyone in this forum was told you and your POI has
unique bond, past life connections, destiny twined,

and may end up together anyway?

No I didn’t get that. I just got that he was the right person at the wrong time.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2166 on: July 17, 2019, 09:52:37 PM »

Anyone like to share?

Was this your first reading with Yona or a top up?

I've noticed that if you read with Yona again before your original predictions all come to pass the reading she gives will only look at the period between now and when her original predictions kick off and because of that the cards and predictions seem more significant than they actually are.

For example: I had a reading with Yona in early 2018 that still hasn't all come to pass. I tried to read with her in June 2018 and the cards gave more importance to predictions than it actually was.

She saw me taking a risk with a blue eyed, blonde man. She believed this was a romantic connection because it was showing as a joint decision down in partnership and that this risk doesn't go badly or how I expect it.

Reality: I decided to leave my job at the time for another one with a rival/friend of my boss. It was a big risk and it didn't go badly or how I expected it to. I'm still not sure what man she was seeing as both my old boss and my new boss were blue-eyed and blonde. I think it might have been the new boss as me and him spent a few weeks secretly planning for my move and getting things in motion before I informed my old boss (so decisions down in partnership fits). I was close with my old boss and there was a bit of flirtation between us and he was too attached to me. So maybe she saw a mixture of them and assumed it was romantic? As there was shades of that there...but considering I was essentially stabbing him in the back it was not a joint decision lol.

I knew it wasn't going to be romantic because this guy (guys?) and this prediction just popped up out of nowhere and this person had not been mentioned in my cards before. Whereas my POI (from the early 2018 reading) was only mentioned vaguely in the background (with no description just shown as me getting more emotionally involved with someone and missing someone) and that was because nothing was really happening between me and him besides us getting closer during that time.

In this reading she also saw a man excitedly calling me and telling me about some money he got and that it affected both of us. She thought this was winning the lottery or something lol.

Reality: A colleague at the new job called to say he got approved for training funding. This was the trigger for me to switch jobs as I wanted to do the training and the new boss was promising me it.

She spent a good chunk of the reading speaking about these two predictions tho. In the end they were important for my growth with POI, in my career and as a person even tho they were kind of insignificant at the time. I can see now how those little things lead me to where I am today

Hi SeeDoSay!  No, this was not my initial reading with Yona - my first reading with her was in 2015, so this was one of many top ups. And I totally agree with you about shorter time frames blowing out the cards to make them more seem more important than they are - this happens to me a lot since my cards always seem to move fast and I read with her frequently. 

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2167 on: July 17, 2019, 09:53:57 PM »
Just jumping in to ask how someone gets new guides?? I'd like to trade mine in. 😑

Tell them to f off and that they're fired :)

Bahahahaha! 😂

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2168 on: July 17, 2019, 10:02:30 PM »

Anyone like to share?

What she is good than others is at least her newpredictions will happen in some way then.

I d like to know(wonder) how many people met or ended up with their POI with Yona‘ s predictions.

I’m one who met and got romantically involved with (ok, a FWB but it’s still more “romantic” than platonic friendship lol) a new POI that Yona predicted (my current POI).  Over the course of several readings she described our first crossing of paths (which I didn’t realize at the time), and then described the beginning of the relationship during the time period where we actually became closer friends and got involved as FWB.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2169 on: July 17, 2019, 11:03:31 PM »

Anyone like to share?

I’m one who met and got romantically involved with (ok, a FWB but it’s still more “romantic” than platonic friendship lol) a new POI that Yona predicted (my current POI).  Over the course of several readings she described our first crossing of paths (which I didn’t realize at the time), and then described the beginning of the relationship during the time period where we actually became closer friends and got involved as FWB.

Wow Jen! I can’t believe she predicted this new person of interest, I’ve had people tell me she’s predicted a new POI, sometimes while another is in the picture already. But it seems like it’s not common. I’ve only seen a few people see that.

Too bad she only saw passing flirtations with me. So either my POI returns or it’s a new guy far away. Lol. But she described him to a tee, and he has traits I hope I never fall for again. Nope, not subjecting myself to the things he does with a new man. So I guess it’s him. Or she’s just plain wrong lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2170 on: July 17, 2019, 11:40:27 PM »
Well, I finally caved in and booked a reading. Many ppl on here have said she mixes up energies. Well, in my case, in my entire life, there is only one person I have ever loved, even though we havent communicated in over a year. So there will be no energies to mix up in my case. So lets see.

That's how I feel, but with my luck I'm anticipating an apology from someone I haven't met yet. 😆

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2171 on: July 18, 2019, 01:29:32 AM »
I don't know really as I wasn't a regular reader with her 6 - 8 months between readings at the closest sometimes a year but she would repeat it.

It was disturbing for a while to be honest but it all worked out in the end and other readers were right, so it was kind of ok in the end.

If you don’t mind my asking, what readers were right for you in this situation?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2172 on: July 18, 2019, 02:15:50 AM »
Well, I finally caved in and booked a reading. Many ppl on here have said she mixes up energies. Well, in my case, in my entire life, there is only one person I have ever loved, even though we havent communicated in over a year. So there will be no energies to mix up in my case. So lets see.

Good luck!! :)  Looking forward to hearing your updates!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2173 on: July 18, 2019, 02:44:17 AM »

Well Yona was right but different person. Those that were right about who and old poi not being right for me.  Leanne H, Keesha, Qoc and Matilda. All got better at predictions as it got closer. Hated qoc though she was blunt about my ex but right.

I don't know really as I wasn't a regular reader with her 6 - 8 months between readings at the closest sometimes a year but she would repeat it.

It was disturbing for a while to be honest but it all worked out in the end and other readers were right, so it was kind of ok in the end.

If you don’t mind my asking, what readers were right for you in this situation?

Anne has her good and bad days mood wise. And you’re right, they get better as it gets closer.

Anne sent me in a tizzy last week then I remembered she literally reads I’m the moment and can’t read out more than a few weeks. She has her strong points but her inability to see the future sucks.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2174 on: July 18, 2019, 12:17:00 PM »
Can someone suggest the best way to record a reading please?

Hi Professor!  Not sure if this is the best way, but I use Skype on my iPad (on speaker), and record using the Voice Memos function of my iPhone so I can record both what Yona says and I say.  When I relisten to the reading later, I type everything said into Google Docs so I have a written transcription of the reading - I just find it easier to go back and revisit things that way rather than listen to recordings over and over.

I believe others have mentioned in prior posts that there are apps available for the phone that do the recording so you don’t need two devices, and also apps that can transcribe things automatically, so that may be an option for you as well....