Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1520932 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2145 on: July 17, 2019, 01:36:52 AM »
I had no idea at the time and Yona said it was now that it was happening and this person was already in my life when they were not.

So for example, like many I was getting readings with several psychics at once.    2 or 3 would say not happening with current, he's not interested in you, he isn't going to do what you want etc etc and then I would read with Yona and she would say all these things happening with my current boyfriend and I would think Oh, who is right, the others or Yona so I would be confused.

Then as a year or two passed, which and Yona is still saying all these things and my boyfriend and I had split up and I am thinking what is going on here and then my other psychics would start talking about this new person coming in and yona is still talking about the old person and I am thinking he is coming back and it is going to be alright.

Then the new person came in and it all caught up and made sense but it took like 2 or 3 years to happen.

The all turned out to be right, Yona and the others I read with but it was over 2 situations over 2 years

Oh wow!

Was this before she supposedly got new cards/new guides? I would have thought after that long she would be able to discern between your ex and a new man but I guess that can be one of her downfalls, mixing up energy.

Even still, you have an interesting story and it’s fascinating that she was right, just the wrong guy.

Thanks for sharing!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2146 on: July 17, 2019, 03:30:40 AM »
Okay so I’ve had 3 readings with Yona.
My first general reading was 7/2018. I had a top off 11/2018, and another general reading 6/2019.
I should’ve waited to get a top off because a lot of the predictions from the first reading didn’t happen.... and the more I think about the readings, the more I’m confused about things... maybe y’all can give me some input or your take on it.

I’m going to list main topics word-for-word from my readings:

My first reading, 7/2018:

“But all of a sudden you’ve got this strong sense of anticipation… you know the dynamic is changing, you’re also traveling, quite a long distance around that point and it’s saying that’s not quite the turning point, the turning point comes after. I would still say you’re single at that stage, but your status will altar. “

I just travelled 2,000 miles (round trip to Florida) so maybe this is roughly the turning point she was talking about.

“Yes, he will be one of the contenders… I believe because it shows a dark eyed man in your home, or you in his home,  and communication is being re-established....
There’s another chap, who is quite considerably further ahead that’s interesting because they’re going to  catch your eye… I’m not saying the love bubble and all that, but someone is entering your life and it’s probably in a work capacity. And they’re making quite an impression on you, and they’re not flirting with you particularly, there might be an element of it, but they make an impression on you because they’re so motivated, so dynamic, so focused on their job, that’s why I think you meet them through their job, now I’m picking them out because I suppose there’s relationship potential there, that’s not what you’re pursuing, or what he’s pursuing, what you’ll become initially is friends, and it’s sincere. You’re not pretending to be friends for something more and neither is he. So I think you form a friendship and depending on other developments going on in your life, actually this has the dynamic… you get on, you click. It’s not love based but it wouldn’t take much to start developing feelings and see that this is a special friendship. But at that time, neither of you are looking to do that. So I’d say it’s a person who makes an impact and actually if you decided “no, this isn’t a romantic relationship,” you still like them, you still get on. I’m picking them out because they have romantic potential thought you’re not overstepping any boundaries at that time
You get a communication from number one, Mr. Brown Eyes… this is a turning point, because again, I think this time in a way it’s more getting to the heart of the matter. I’m not going to say more sincere, but I would say more in-depth. Communication picks up again, there is more disclosure. I think things are being talked through. He’s got financial issues at this point… does this surprise you?”

“That would make sense, because here, I wouldn’t actually say he’s broke but he has financial concerns. So if the contract is limited, he might be thinking about how he’ll repay some things, but he’s not getting in touch with you because he’s broke or because he’s worried about finances… that’s a background thing at the time where communication picks back up again… he’s going to mention it. It’s more in-depth, more detail being given, you’ve got more to work with, there’s also a health issue, I don’t know if that’s his or yours, I feel that it is his, and I don’t read about health, but it’s not a central issue or focus here. 
Here it shows that you’re sort of getting things straight, I have to say that the likelihood at this point that you’re going to reconcile in the partnership sense… but that’s probably why it’s showing you looking at relocating, changes in your address, where you live, and in the longer term because that will be discussed as well.”

“It’s not nagging you here, it’s saying even though you know each other well, obviously there’s sometimes you’ll listen to him and think “oh you’re on another planet” looking at the same stuff but seeing it differently but this is where you decide… yeah, actually I pulled another card, cause it said this is where you’re single at this point, but that could soon change, now that doesn’t mean you’re alone or not involved, just that you haven’t made commitment at that level. So this is why I’m calling it a make or break thing.
He is offering partnership.. and meaning it. Where as maybe with the other one he got a bit ahead of himself and panicked. But here he is going to be offering partnership… you can reconcile at this point.”

“You’re not going to be in limbo, it will be partnership or nothing at that stage. Yeah you might think about the other guy… is he a decisive factor? No I don’t think he is. At that point, you’ll describe him as a friend, you don’t lay away at night lusting over him. I just think you think he’s a nice guy or really good at what he does
I think if you were to knock back guy number 1, number 2 would take a stronger position in your life. But you will make your decision on it’s own merit, and that’s important.”

“It’s a bit long and convaluted, and on-going, and actually, it didn’t slack him off.. it’s talking about that dynamics of your partnership rather than the bits where you clash, or don’t understand each other, and that’s probably because you do understand each other and know each other very well.”

Reading in 11/2018:
“I’m not sure if this is talking about when you last met up or when you’re in contact again, but it says it feels like he’s keeping you at an arms length. He’s been open and given his reasons, it’s not deceptive but not impressive either.

“Before the end of the year, an unexpected set back, but it says to reassure you it’s not what it seems and not to worry ahead of time because it’s going to happen anyways. In a bizarre way, it’ll turbo boost your love life.”

“It’s turned around very quickly, boosts your love life...”

Ace of cups, strong romantic emotions, we’ve also got flirtatious approaches made to you, you will identify what this is but the reason I’m struggling is because no matter how I interpret it you’re going to get the wrong idea and think of something else and not recognize it when it happens, but it also tells me you update me when it happens, you let me know what it is...
In terms of this prediction, I can see you talking to a blonde lady, queen of wands, she’s face to face I believe... I still missed a bit out... flirtatious approach... you’re not sure if something is over or not at that point... not the set back, I suppose it’s your current situation at that point.”

She says here that she’s having trouble reading the cards so she will have to lay them out again.

Before she says that:
“On track in the new year, well I know he’s got brown eyes, but so do billions of others, it’s giving me the knight of pentacles which is what I wrote when I started, and the fact that they’re quite private, but it’s something I’ll have to look at in the second layout.... “
“It’s face to face as well, because it shows you spending time in each other company, getting on... this doesn’t feel this interim. You’re also negotiating, and by negotiating I mean, you’re not negotiating a relationship, you’re negotiating such as “you drive there and I’ll drive back” or “you pay half and I pay half”. That goes fine. It’s got a different feel to it. The cards are picking up that you’re on track.”

“You’re cards are wandering about a bit ...
Now I get a meeting or interview placed in advanced. Nothing to do with your love life. In the next 6 weeks or so? Do you know what this is?”

I told her at the time of the reading, I was slightly new at the job I was at and said it might have to do with an evaluation or something.

“Let me put these out again, I’m not happy with my interpretations.”

“Oh the cards just told me to stop wandering about and read them properly, that’s close to being told off.”

“Further communication with him but you still don’t know where you stand.”

Set back. Meeting or interview booked in advanced.

“You will have a disagreement with him, and then you’re ignoring him. Have you done that before?”

“Then you’ve got a trip... I keep picking up on this blonde woman. Do you know who she is? Very sort of competent. She’s not around you all the time. She thinks very highly of you.”

-
I told her that it could be my friend, the one I just visited in Florida 7/2019. But looking at the other stuff leading up to that prediction, none of it has happened... unless the meeting was for the job I already had? Except she points out a meeting or interview in my latest reading
-
“She keeps popping up and you go on a trip with her.”

“After a period of ignoring your man, he’s there again, and you know him well but you’re just not sure what to expect from him at that point and I don’t think he knows what to expect from you either. I think in a way, he’s a choice because you know him well enough, I don’t think what it’s saying here is that you have a choice to make. He’s shown. He’s surprised at how you changed, altered, grown stronger, the dynamic has changed. I think in a good way for you and you got to feel like you’re getting somewhere or you’ll lose interest. You have to be treading on new grown. I think he wants to, but I still think it’s still a bit slow. You’re not putting your life on hold. At this point, although he’s all through your cards, and looking to reconnect, I would still class you as single, because he’s not offering enough. There is passion, and the passion is genuine, but it says you’re not offering your priorities. You’ll be kind, you’ll be understanding, you’ll be argumentative when need to, oh and last time I read for you, did it say you have a make or break choice?

Me: yes.

“Ah that hasn’t happened yet... you’ll have a genuine decision to make... now this I think will be if your reconnect properly or do things differently and you’ll only do that if you’ve got a hope it’ll work.

The reason why I call it make or break which is more unusual than the normal, is because I don’t think you want to put yourself in this position again, you want to know one way or another, it’s not because he’s deciding but you’re deciding at that point. I would put it a few weeks away... And he won’t like the fact that it’s your choice rather than his, he really won’t like that, he’ll find that quite disturbing. Does that surprise you?”

“He is still in love with you.”

“I can’t see past this point. It won’t tell me what your choice is. The reason I’m struggling is because your previous cards haven’t all played out but I expect it to only be weeks.”

“The excitement of making plans... now, you’ve got some new doors opening up very early on in the new year... and I can also see you spending time with a man with light eyes, but they’re blue eyes, connected to a caring profession, oh and he loves himself. I hope it’s just a friendly connection because men that love themselves that much are hard work relationship wise. He thinks he’s God’s gift.”

“I hope these cards are reassuring rather than upsetting... you can have him, I’m just not sure you want him in that way.”

“Also, he, your ex, isn’t going to like some of your choices, he’s going to try to persuade you to change your mind. It’s interesting. He’s pissed off. It has to do with a celebration or an event. But that’s not Christmas or new year, I think it’s after that. And you’re ignoring him then until he cools off.”

-
Nothing has happened from this reading other than the trip? Maybe?
-

06/2019 Reading:

“Your first prediction has to do with your finances. Five of pentacles. It’s disappointment. It’s not one big thing cleaning you you financially. You’re not being as assertive in regards to your financial sphere. King of Swords, a man known to you already, not romantic, letting you down regarding a financial matter. It has the family symbol there.”

“You’ve got a strong emotional link to finance. It doesn’t mean you’re greedy or that money makes you happy. It just says you need to look at money a bit more objectively because there’s going to be a lot of changes coming up.”

“We’ve got a meeting coming up. Meeting or interview. All I know is I’m not anxious about it. The person you’re meeting up with is doing their job, it’s not a date. It doesn’t show me what they look like. You’re not in trouble but it is being shown as sort of a turning point... possibly work related. I know the person you’re meeting with is doing their job, and nothing to worry about. It says you get an update and a new piece of information, and you’re being asked to make a decision. This could be an offer, you could be asked to alter some of your work, your work pattern...”

“It’s not personal. Work related. This is an offer and has to do with your role. This is a turning point. You’ve got the devil there - not horrible but meaning that if you make a decision, it’ll be something you stick to. It’s a bit of a route-alterer.  It’s not something that’ll be put into place right away anyway. And then we’ve got the tower. Turns around very quickly. So rapidly they haven’t got the chance to pick up your emotions here, are you happy, sad, jealous, no idea... it turns around very quickly. You’re quite pleased with yourself, yes you’ve had to recalibrate one of your goals, but you’re not in a worse place than you were before the tower.”

“Six of swords. I wouldn’t say that this was the “looking at the property aspect”... definite path not known at the moment, that’s okay, it’s not having you forced down. When I touched it, I didn’t get a sense of “oh my god I’m lost” I actually got a sense of freedom, because you have so many choices. You’re not trapped. It says you’re not buying property yet, you’re keeping all of your options open, and it feels so liberating. You’re keeping all your options open and it feels like a breath of fresh air. You’re not off track.”

“Now, it says I’ve got to read the next bit carefully. You will hear from your ex again. They’ve not vanished. What might surprise you, you’re not going to respond as enthusiastically as you have in the past. You’re not being mean, I just think you’re genuinely not quite as fired up. Approach made to you and you’re underwhelmed. You’re being polite, you listen, you’re involved, but more remote than you’ve ever been. And because this card is on top of the bit where you’re keeping all of your options open and feeling quite good, this isn’t a needy state. This might not be face-to-face, you could get a random message. You don’t want to repeat past patterns. But you’re underwhelmed. Does that surprise you?”

“You’re not responding in a way you would previously and I think you’re doing the right thing. You should be proud of yourself. But then you get all miserable... you get quite down, you’re thinking maybe you should’ve been more understanding or think you’re being too harsh. You’re second guessing yourself but you made exactly the right response.”

“It shows you spending time with a group of people and you’re doing something you’ve never done before. That’s pushing boundaries and that completely takes your mind off of if you’ve made the right choice. This is saying it’s fair to you.”

“It shows you spending time with 4 other people, could be colleagues, acquaintances, people in a class.”

“This is effective.”

“You’re picking up and looking at a bunch of options. You’re also going to be in discussion or negotiation with a large organization. I could assume that’s the Army but it could be a college or place of study because it has the learning symbols there and near that group of people.”

“Discussion with a large organization - local government, university, Army. I don’t know. I think if it were the army and you’re already in the army, it could just say work place and that would narrow it down, and it didn’t, so let’s see what comes up on the next layout.”

“You’re going to be talking to a man, it’s his role that’s important, and he’s not the only person, there’s a male and a female who’s very competent, she’s good at what she does. And it’s deciding what you do next, or a plan of action. How would that fit in study-wise or education-wise?”

“I think this is your talking at a place of study. And because of how it’s structured, you speak to more than one person, you reach agreement. I don’t think its quite as formal as an interview panel... I’ll read it as it comes up... you’ve got discussions with a place of learning, you speak to 2 people, I know I saw the man, but you meet the woman first and she makes quite an impact because it’s someone you’d have more direct feelings with and she’s very good at her job, doesn’t make life more difficult than it needs to be. Face to face contact. It’s saying this is another piece of the puzzle being put into place. And I don’t think you’ve necessarily moved at that point but I think it’s what you’re putting into place. But it’s interesting that it’d be showing you discussing study or course even beforehand. It will be confirmed in writing afterwards.”

“Now this next individual is someone who’s been shown before, I’m convinced he’s been shown before. I wish they’d hurry up and show who they are, I’m convinced you have a Knight of Wands coming in who’s your next big love interest. You won’t necessarily see the best side of him at first.”

“You’re under pressure because you’re arranging a lot of things. You’re stressed. You almost blow things out of proportion but it says don’t worry. You’re running out of patience, probably with a lot of people at that point. Don’t have unlimited patience. This summer. You’re meeting someone who’s important but you either don’t get the right impression of them at first, they’re being a bit of a dick. You’re short tempered at that point. Maybe you’re a bit on edge. Maybe they don’t behave particularly well. But this is sorted out quite quickly, this connection with a Knight or Wands. They explain themselves. Maybe you apologize to them because you’re being shown as short of patience. It’s not a huge deal. You set things right. You’re shown working, there’s chemistry with a new individual. This will challenge you. You’re shown pulling at your hair. You’re stressed because you think you need to make decisions but you don’t.”

“It says even though nothing has happened with the new guy, I think you’ve crossed paths with, you’ve already knocked back your ex once, he doesn’t have a problem resurfacing. It says it’s around the time of a celebration. It’s not your birthday. Maybe it’s your ex’s birthday. Raising of goblets. I think this approach is quite calculated. I don’t think it’s random timing. They’re putting a lot more efforts into it... someone is putting a lot of effort into winning you over at that point. I don’t know who it is. 3 of cups, flirtations, charm. Emotions involved. The turn on their charm, I think it’s your ex.”

“Healing symbol. Could just mean medically-based work-wise. I think you’re exploring new ground here. You’ll not be manipulated.”

“The minute you have feelings for someone new, you’re quite loyal, you don’t just turn those feelings off. You’re cards are completely confusing here. I know it has to do with your love life. I know you’re getting approaches.”

“It says here that 4 of swords, you know who you are, this is about having cautious optimism.”

“....conventional wisdom.... oh why are you there hierophant?! This means I’ve got to put them out again, cause it says read the next bit carefully... but I thought that was the final cross. Maybe the outcomes not meant to be looked at, but it says read the next bit carefully, so I will....”

“It’s going to be a very very busy year. Hectic. In quite a good way.”

“Wheel of fortune is turning... some of the changes coming up are outside of your control which is normal but it’s also indicating a cycle of events.

It’s going back to the same bit around this time of a celebration or event... you’ve got people turning on their charm.

I’m not convinced your ex can win you over here.
There’s going to be distance between you. You’re exploring new ground. You’ve got a committed partnership ahead of you. I’m not convinced it’s your ex.”

“You spend time with blue eyes, and the more time you spend with him, you get on, it’s easy, you’re pleased with yourself. You’re exploring new ground. It looks healthy. It looks exactly what’d I hope for. There’s a short period of time where you don’t see him and you’ll miss him so much. Maybe he’ll be away for a week and you’ll say you’ll miss him and reinforcement that you’re in love. You’re impatient because you want to spend time together. Knight of Wands, usually my favorite. Usually when they tell you they love you, they’ve thought it through. Frequently workaholics. They don’t update. But I don’t think you want someone attached to your hip.”

“One more thing.... right. This is further ahead. This is to do with property. Not only do you know new love interest, but I think you’re really involved, it shows a meeting. Not work related. Your visiting a shop or office. You’re negotiating money-wise. Talking about legal papers, contact or a lease. You’re buzzing and on a high, but you’ve got to negotiate. This is about property. It’s not saying you’re being daft. You’re happy, mind on other things. You need to negotiate. If you don’t, you won’t get the terms that you need. No tower. It’s to do with a choice, it’s part of a long-term plan. You’ve got wild exciting cards. I have no idea what timeframe they’re covering. You’re making good choices.”

Longgggg. I know. I’m just confused. The first reading she says I end up with brown eyes and then the two readings after focus on this new guy. I’m getting lonely 😭

Either way, looks like outside of a relationship, I have a lot of good things to come my way!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2147 on: July 17, 2019, 03:55:53 AM »
I’m sorry. I read through it and I wish I had a better answer for you but maybe she’s mixing up energies?

I’ve also been told not to rely on her descriptions of eye colors as they can be off.

Perhaps your cards are slow moving.

The advice I got was the faster your life moves (I guess the more you do, live, get on) the faster your cards move.

Maybe someone has some better answers than I do.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2148 on: July 17, 2019, 05:26:40 AM »
Has anyone been told by Yona that you can telepathically communicate with your poi? I haven’t seen anyone mention on this forum. I was told this when I had my reading done back in April and thought it was interesting for her to say this.

Not me, she hasn't told me this.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2149 on: July 17, 2019, 05:28:25 AM »
Has anyone in this forum was told you and your POI has
unique bond, past life connections, destiny twined,

and may end up together anyway?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2150 on: July 17, 2019, 12:10:43 PM »
I have been having readings with Yona for about 6 years now and she always reads so far ahead for me.

Often the POI she is picking up doing certain actions turns out to be someone new that I haven't met yet which is kind of weird.  Someone was doing something regarding love and coming forward with news for me on a certain date and she described my POI at the time and I thought he was coming back to me but it turned out to be someone I met a year later and the prediction happened a year after that.

Hi Kindred! Wow, that’s so interesting!! I guess your cards are really slow moving for some reason...🤷‍♀️

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2151 on: July 17, 2019, 12:27:30 PM »
So I’ve gone through the thread and I’ve seen some examples..but is there anyone that Yona has been out and out wrong for?

Anyone like to share?

I may have told this story before (sorry lol) and not sure if this qualifies, but in a reading in April last year Yona swore up and down that a new man with brown hair and icy blue eyes was coming in and would be important and give current POI a run for his money, and she made some predictions about what would happen between Mr. Blue Eyes and me. She could see this guy in the crystal in terms of his physical description.  Well, what happened was there WAS a Mr. Blue Eyes, but he turned out to be just a time frame marker in the sequence of events and was not a romantic prospect at all (he is my friend’s husband).  That reading unfolded quickly and all the predictions that were supposed to happen with him happened with POI instead.

What I found interesting is that Yona said Mr. Blue Eyes was shown with two cups cards, which she said was one reason she thought him showing as a Cups was to point out that this was showing a physical description - but the event that took place where I saw him was a visit to my friend’s house because she and him had a new baby - that baby looks just like his dad and also has brown hair and striking icy blue eyes - so I have always wondered if the two cups cards were actually showing one for him and one for the baby....idk, just interesting to think about...

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2152 on: July 17, 2019, 01:02:19 PM »
So I’ve gone through the thread and I’ve seen some examples..but is there anyone that Yona has been out and out wrong for?

Anyone like to share?

I may have told this story before (sorry lol) and not sure if this qualifies, but in a reading in April last year Yona swore up and down that a new man with brown hair and icy blue eyes was coming in and would be important and give current POI a run for his money, and she made some predictions about what would happen between Mr. Blue Eyes and me. She could see this guy in the crystal in terms of his physical description.  Well, what happened was there WAS a Mr. Blue Eyes, but he turned out to be just a time frame marker in the sequence of events and was not a romantic prospect at all (he is my friend’s husband).  That reading unfolded quickly and all the predictions that were supposed to happen with him happened with POI instead.

What I found interesting is that Yona said Mr. Blue Eyes was shown with two cups cards, which she said was one reason she thought him showing as a Cups was to point out that this was showing a physical description - but the event that took place where I saw him was a visit to my friend’s house because she and him had a new baby - that baby looks just like his dad and also has brown hair and striking icy blue eyes - so I have always wondered if the two cups cards were actually showing one for him and one for the baby....idk, just interesting to think about...

It seems what Yona predicted happens but may mix up ppl. situations,timeframes
What she is good than others is at least her newpredictions will happen in some way then.

I d like to know(wonder) how many people met or ended up with their POI with Yona‘ s predictions.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2153 on: July 17, 2019, 03:29:15 PM »
Has Yona ever mixed the past and future for anybody? She described a bad Tower coming for POI regarding somebody from his past but I think it happened two years ago. The details she got fit or could fit what happened to him then, even down to it happening in summer.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 03:34:11 PM by Shayalay »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2154 on: July 17, 2019, 03:41:08 PM »
Has Yona ever mixed the past and future for anybody? She described a bad Tower coming for POI regarding somebody from his past but I think it happened two years ago. The details she got fit or could fit what happened to him then, even down to it happening in summer.

Yeah exactly I had the same experience.
She explaint something will happen in next four to six months but honestly I believe it already happened one to two years ago.
She even said it will happen near somebody's birthday.

Even somebody was involved is like what she desribed.
Unless exactly same thing will happen again I think it is my past. It happend near somebody's birthday.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2155 on: July 17, 2019, 04:25:44 PM »
That's good to know, thank you. Let's keep each other updated on this!

She explaint something will happen in next four to six months but honestly I believe it already happened one to two years ago.

Unless exactly same thing will happen again I think it is my past. It happend near somebody's birthday.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2156 on: July 17, 2019, 04:26:58 PM »
That's good to know, thank you. Let's keep each other updated on this!

Yep, there is a prediction should be coming soon I will definately update here:)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2157 on: July 17, 2019, 04:32:19 PM »
Just jumping in to ask how someone gets new guides?? I'd like to trade mine in. 😑

candiednut

« Reply #2158 on: July 17, 2019, 04:36:47 PM »
Just jumping in to ask how someone gets new guides?? I'd like to trade mine in. 😑

Tell them to f off and that they're fired :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2159 on: July 17, 2019, 04:57:09 PM »
Clarence, you're fired. I need a guide who already has their wings. Lol

anything