Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521612 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2130 on: July 15, 2019, 01:34:37 AM »
Urgh .

I’m not going to sleep well tonight lol

You'll be fine. You know my story, so when she said that, I almost fell off the chair. Not gonna lie.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2131 on: July 15, 2019, 01:45:10 AM »
Urgh .

You'll be fine. You know my story, so when she said that, I almost fell off the chair. Not gonna lie.

Yeah. I’m just being a baby. Don’t know why I’m so worked up. *frazzled Sunday*

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2132 on: July 15, 2019, 02:22:50 AM »
Urgh .

Yeah. I’m just being a baby. Don’t know why I’m so worked up. *frazzled Sunday*

Drink some Fireball and pass out LOL I won't sleep the night before my top up either

Offline user5942

« Reply #2133 on: July 15, 2019, 02:18:26 PM »
I really think my third reading I had with Yona on July 2nd is the one where my cards are moving the quickest.

Of course my first predictive card was the Tower. She said it’s “not the most horrible case scenario but that it is a setback and the Tower is a terrible card. There is also 3 of Swords and it is broken trust and betrayal. It doesn’t take you off your life path and I see you moving on quickly and the ripples don’t go out too far from this. It is more than disappointment and you are mostly upset about how it was handled”.

So here she tried to tell me yes it’s going to be bad but I could handle it and I’m not going to be in this horrible place for too long. She also stressed that it’s in the beginning and out of the way and that it also did not appear on the second spread.

A week after my reading, which was this past week, I found out that my POI who I had recently reconciled with started a relationship with another girl. It was Facebook official and everything. He never told me about her and made all these plans with me and flirted with me literally until 3 days before their relationship status was updated on Facebook. If anything, I feel bad for the girl he is with because both of us were two timed...the day I saw this my heart stopped and I really struggled but honestly I am not as shaken up or in the worst way I would’ve thought I’d be after I processed it. I’m out of that “heartbroken phase”, so to speak. I did even have an anxiety attack when I found out because I was so in shock along with other health issues I’ve been having I don’t need the mental stress.

She was absolutely right and everything she said matched the 3 of swords because I don’t know if I could trust him again and I wish he would’ve just been honest with me. Pretty amazing, but I am thankful this prediction is done and out of the way. But yes, she does deliver bad news and straight up told me how I’d feel but that I’d also move on
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 02:25:35 PM by user5942 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2134 on: July 15, 2019, 02:53:03 PM »
I really think my third reading I had with Yona on July 2nd is the one where my cards are moving the quickest.

Of course my first predictive card was the Tower. She said it’s “not the most horrible case scenario but that it is a setback and the Tower is a terrible card. There is also 3 of Swords and it is broken trust and betrayal. It doesn’t take you off your life path and I see you moving on quickly and the ripples don’t go out too far from this. It is more than disappointment and you are mostly upset about how it was handled”.

So here she tried to tell me yes it’s going to be bad but I could handle it and I’m not going to be in this horrible place for too long. She also stressed that it’s in the beginning and out of the way and that it also did not appear on the second spread.

A week after my reading, which was this past week, I found out that my POI who I had recently reconciled with started a relationship with another girl. It was Facebook official and everything. He never told me about her and made all these plans with me and flirted with me literally until 3 days before their relationship status was updated on Facebook. If anything, I feel bad for the girl he is with because both of us were two timed...the day I saw this my heart stopped and I really struggled but honestly I am not as shaken up or in the worst way I would’ve thought I’d be after I processed it. I’m out of that “heartbroken phase”, so to speak. I did even have an anxiety attack when I found out because I was so in shock along with other health issues I’ve been having I don’t need the mental stress.

She was absolutely right and everything she said matched the 3 of swords because I don’t know if I could trust him again and I wish he would’ve just been honest with me. Pretty amazing, but I am thankful this prediction is done and out of the way. But yes, she does deliver bad news and straight up told me how I’d feel but that I’d also move on

I'm so so sorry. That's the worst and I hope you're doing ok. I hope the prediction gives you some comfort in that it's over and it appears you'll be able to move ahead.  Yona is good at calming the anxiety during the worst times. She's not as harsh as others, but still realistic. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2135 on: July 15, 2019, 05:26:09 PM »
Thank you so much, Fidget<3

At least I know her cards are moving lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2136 on: July 15, 2019, 05:40:48 PM »
Well I had my third top up read today since my first original read back this time last year

And finally , I get the partnership card again! Haven’t seen it since the original read but now I don’t think it’s far off ...

Squeeeee

Offline user5942

« Reply #2137 on: July 15, 2019, 06:01:49 PM »
I am happy for you, Diamond!!

That is awesome :) Sometimes it just takes A LOT of time with Yona

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2138 on: July 15, 2019, 06:25:06 PM »
Well I had my third top up read today since my first original read back this time last year

And finally , I get the partnership card again! Haven’t seen it since the original read but now I don’t think it’s far off ...

Squeeeee

That's awesome! Happy for you!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2139 on: July 15, 2019, 10:46:05 PM »

Wow user5942, I am so sorry to hear this, but very glad that you seem to be moving on already!  I know it doesn’t make anything easier by saying this, but it definitely looks like you dodged a bullet with this guy, as painful as this experience was for you.  Stay strong - hugs to you!! ❤️

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2140 on: July 15, 2019, 10:48:16 PM »
I saw some pple saying yona called their poi's stand up guys. I must say shes not good at reading pple or she easily mixes enorgies up. She called my abusive soon to be ex husband a stand up guy. Even he would be honest with himself & admit he is not a stand up guy. So that part was a dissapointed in terms of Yonas reading. She also said another poi who I was head over heals for would remove all the things standing in the way of us having a relationship in time but honestly I really feel I'm done with him & just ready to move on.

Yikes!! Definitely a big miss regarding the personality of your soon-to-be ex!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2141 on: July 15, 2019, 10:50:06 PM »

Squeeeee

Whoo hoo!! 🥳. So happy for you!  Can’t wait to hear updates on the situation!

Offline user5942

« Reply #2142 on: July 15, 2019, 11:27:21 PM »
Thank you so much, Josh and Jen!

That means the world to me I cannot express how much I appreciate everyone's support <3

It's alright, I am healing and moving forward.

Mattie has really filled in the gaps for me since September, but her readings in April and this past week were honestly one in the same that it was crazy.

I really think that with me, Yona reads farther out. Mattie is more immediate, so to speak.

Mattie told me that I should be "cautious" when my POI and I reconcile. This has been something that she saw since September when we were not in contact, we got back in contact in April. Mattie mentioned I would "see or hear something that would make me feel "flat" and that there would be  "distance" and him "disappearing". She also said that he "would go down the rabbit hole again". I'm assuming that this is what she referred to and that the relationship status on social media was what made me feel flat, I honestly felt the blood drain from my face. I don't want to say anything else about what she said as to not jinx myself lol

So, Yona, Kisha, and Mattie were right about this and I should've been more careful like Mattie cautioned...

This was a very specific prediction hit for Yona though, especially with the 3 of Swords and how I would feel betrayed and that my trust was broken.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2143 on: July 17, 2019, 12:56:39 AM »
So I’ve gone through the thread and I’ve seen some examples..but is there anyone that Yona has been out and out wrong for?

Anyone like to share?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:23:30 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2144 on: July 17, 2019, 01:24:55 AM »
Not really wrong about but described a situation i was sure was with my boyfriend at the time and it turned out to be about a new person later on that i hadn't even met yet

Did she at least see the new guy coming in?

I’ve known people with similar experiences but Yona also saw a new person BUT they still thought the reading applied to the original guy when it was actually the new one. If that makes sense...lol

anything