Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522207 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2115 on: July 15, 2019, 12:17:24 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Jen. That’s very helpful. Also, good for you for walking away and choosing the best for yourself!!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2116 on: July 15, 2019, 12:20:10 AM »
My guy is a Knight of swords then became king of swords ... I think....

Is this bad ?

Honestly I don’t understand the cards all too well

Just edited because I reread and put the wrong cards in lol
So something I have been wondering if someone would like to share...

She is super sweet and I’m sure she would do it compassionately, but has Yona ever actually given anyone bad news?

Like “this person isn’t coming back. This relationship isn’t good and won’t last. You won’t get this job. You won’t be moving.” Things like that.

Just something I’m wondering. I’m not saying she’s a fairytale wondering but I don’t think I’ve seen too many people say she’s given them less than ideal news.

Yep.  In my first reading in July 2015 I had just had a nasty breakup of a toxic relationship.  She selected a significator of Knight of Cups for my ex but in each spread it kept showing him as Knight of Swords.  She said that based on everything she saw that she didn’t see my ex as a long-term partner in any way shape or form, and said he was self-destructive and didn’t learn from past patterns and would leave a trail of destruction in the future.  We did end up getting back together for a couple of months after that reading but after more toxicity I finally walked away for good in March 2016 and have never spoken to him since even though he has attempted to contact me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 12:26:05 AM by diamondcanadian »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2117 on: July 15, 2019, 12:21:37 AM »

She is super sweet and I’m sure she would do it compassionately, but has Yona ever actually given anyone bad news?

Like “this person isn’t coming back. This relationship isn’t good and won’t last. You won’t get this job. You won’t be moving.” Things like that.

Just something I’m wondering. I’m not saying she’s a fairytale wondering but I don’t think I’ve seen too many people say she’s given them less than ideal news.

Yep.  In my first reading in July 2015 I had just had a nasty breakup of a toxic relationship.  She selected a significator of Knight of Cups for my ex but in each spread it kept showing him as Knight of Swords.  She said that based on everything she saw that she didn’t see my ex as a long-term partner in any way shape or form, and said he was self-destructive and didn’t learn from past patterns and would leave a trail of destruction in the future.  We did end up getting back together for a couple of months after that reading but after more toxicity I finally walked away for good in March 2016 and have never spoken to him since even though he has attempted to contact me.

Jen thank you for sharing!

Yona is very ethical so I don’t see her stringing people along like some readers do, but I also wondered if she ever really delivered bad news.

Thanks for letting me know and good on you for walking away!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2118 on: July 15, 2019, 12:23:05 AM »

What is a significator? Does that mean she designated a certain card to him and he switched in the readings to something more negative? She referred to my POI as a Knight of Wands, but didn't say anything negative about him. It fact, she thought he was a pretty stand up guy.  ::)

Funny, Fidget, she saw mine as a standup guy too. She liked him.

Now months later I’m like uhhhhh...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2119 on: July 15, 2019, 12:27:51 AM »

What is a significator? Does that mean she designated a certain card to him and he switched in the readings to something more negative? She referred to my POI as a Knight of Wands, but didn't say anything negative about him. It fact, she thought he was a pretty stand up guy.  ::)

Funny, Fidget, she saw mine as a standup guy too. She liked him.

Now months later I’m like uhhhhh...

Well, in all fairness, he didn't cheat on me or was abusive or anything that would indicate he's a jerk. Just because we broke up doesn't make him a bad guy even though he handled it like a 12 year old. Maybe he's matured to a more responsible 15 year old by now.  ::)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2120 on: July 15, 2019, 12:29:56 AM »

Is this bad ?

I would think that means he's matured/progressed in some way to go from a knight to a king. But then again, if I knew tarot well enough, I wouldn't be paying someone else. LOL

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2121 on: July 15, 2019, 12:34:28 AM »

Yep, that’s exactly right, Fidget - in my very first reading she asked me if I was in a relationship and I said no that I just broke up with someone. She asked his eye color, I told her blue, and she selected Knight of Cups to represent him based on that.  But then when she laid the cards she said spirit corrected her a couple of times and kept showing him as the Knight of Swords meaning he was difficult, stubborn, etc.  This was the only reading of mine that she ever used the signficator approach - when my current POI first showed up in a reading he came in randomly as Knight of Wands and has flip flopped back and forth to a few other court cards (Knight of Cups, Knight of Pentacles) in subsequent readings.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2122 on: July 15, 2019, 12:37:50 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Jen. That’s very helpful. Also, good for you for walking away and choosing the best for yourself!!

Aww thanks, Lpoche!!  :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2123 on: July 15, 2019, 12:41:01 AM »

Jen thank you for sharing!

Yona is very ethical so I don’t see her stringing people along like some readers do, but I also wondered if she ever really delivered bad news.

Thanks for letting me know and good on you for walking away!

No problem, happy to share!!  :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2124 on: July 15, 2019, 12:49:44 AM »

Is this bad ?

I would think that means he's matured/progressed in some way to go from a knight to a king. But then again, if I knew tarot well enough, I wouldn't be paying someone else. LOL

From my understanding as to how Yona reads based on comments she has made during my readings,  the court cards that represent people can either correlate with their physical description (i.e. Cups and Swords in my readings show people with blue, green, or hazel/light brown eyes, Pentacles show dark brown/black eyes; Wands can be any color eyes), or they can correlate with a person’s mood at the moment - for instance in one reading a good friend of mine and I had a disagreement and she was shown as a Knight of Swords because in that interaction she was on the defensive with me - and in my top of last week I had a Knight of Swords come up and Yona specifically said in this instance it was showing her that it represented a person’s mood at that time and not a physical description.  As for Knights vs. Kings I have had Kings show up when someone became more mature, or when someone was older than me.

Not sure if that was helpful info or not, hope I didn’t just make things as clear as mud lol  :o

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2125 on: July 15, 2019, 12:56:36 AM »

Is this bad ?

From my understanding as to how Yona reads based on comments she has made during my readings,  the court cards that represent people can either correlate with their physical description (i.e. Cups and Swords in my readings show people with blue, green, or hazel/light brown eyes, Pentacles show dark brown/black eyes; Wands can be any color eyes), or they can correlate with a person’s mood at the moment - for instance in one reading a good friend of mine and I had a disagreement and she was shown as a Knight of Swords because in that interaction she was on the defensive with me - and in my top of last week I had a Knight of Swords come up and Yona specifically said in this instance it was showing her that it represented a person’s mood at that time and not a physical description.  As for Knights vs. Kings I have had Kings show up when someone became more mature, or when someone was older than me.

Not sure if that was helpful info or not, hope I didn’t just make things as clear as mud lol  :o

Thank you for taking the time to explain that for me :)

I have my top up tomorrow- we’ll see what he is then 😂😂

( if he shows up 😱 )

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2126 on: July 15, 2019, 12:59:47 AM »

Is this bad ?

( if he shows up 😱 )

Haha!  Good luck with your top up!  Looking forward to your updates!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2127 on: July 15, 2019, 01:01:32 AM »

Hi fidget! What kind of guy is the knight of wands? I've had many readers call me that

I can't speak for Yona, but Knight of Wands is usually enthusiastic, take charge, action oriented. On the negative side, a KoW can sometimes act first and think later. Whereas a King of Wands doesn't need to take action, he has others to do it for him.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2128 on: July 15, 2019, 01:30:26 AM »

Is this bad ?

( if he shows up 😱 )

Well he'll show up if he's still in the mix. I had the same anxiety and the first words out of her mouth were "your POI hasn't contacted you yet, he's not gone because it shows Kinght of Wands (POI) and 10 of wands (waiting). If he was gone he wouldn't show up at all. It's not if, it's when"

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2129 on: July 15, 2019, 01:32:08 AM »
Urgh .

I’m not going to sleep well tonight lol

anything