Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538415 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2025 on: July 10, 2019, 01:50:46 PM »
@Fidget1028 @Lpoche I guess I’m just nervous and anxious because I’m scared to get told something bad, I know that will truly break my heart as I have already been feeling so down recently.

Lpoche is correct. She's not an outcome reader, which is refreshing. She won't say "you two won't be together" or tell you what someone else is thinking. She's not an empath. In some cases she just doesn't know what will happen in a situation. She'll just tell you what she does see. She'll tell you if there will be good stuff and she'll tell you if she sees challenges. If your POI shows up in the reading, then there will usually be something down the road with them. If he doesn't play a significant role in your life at the moment, then he may not appear in the reading at all. She won't name names, there's no crazy remote viewing, but she can give descriptions of people sometimes. They're not always who you think they are. She's neither doom and gloom nor is she a sugar coater. She'll tell you if she thinks you should attend an event and why. She'll tell you if she sees a commitment or a betrayal, but she may not see who it is with. It's more open ended, but from what I've been told, very accurate as time passes. Her reading style is different, but I like it. It's not an emotional reading. It's more practical if that makes sense. It's also empowering because she will tell you how you can draw upon your own strengths and downplay your weaknesses, all to your own benefit.
I have slower cards, so not much is happening in my life at the moment. She has given me some shorter term things (nothing earth shattering), so I should be able to tell in the next few months if anything starts moving forward. I'll be sure to update.

Thank you for this! So when she says something will end in commitment or betrayal, is she normally correct since she isn’t really an outcome reader?

Here's an example. My POI has been out of my life for 6 months. My question is whether we will reconcile and live happily ever after. Yona can not answer that. What she has told me is 1) he has been in both my readings so he isn't gone 2) she sees an apology/explanation 3) the is a Queen of Cups around him 4) he has a Wheel of Fortume, a cycle he needs to go through and I can't change it so keep moving forward with my life.

So will we reconcile? She doesn't know. Is there someone else? Probably. Will he wrap back around? It looks that way. Will he apologize? It looks that way. Will I accept the apology? That's yet to be seen. Things will unfold when and how they are supposed to despite what I do. :)

Ah, I see. That’s pretty much what I’m looking for in a reader. Because honestly nothing is set in stone and like you said, anything can change. It seems as if Yona has been more accurate with her predictions than wrong so I’m just gonna have faith in what she sees happening. Her time frames are off though, right?

I asked her about timeframes. For the most part she doesn't give them straight up. Like she isn't one to throw out a "2". She'll look at the placement of the cards she uses and see if there is an idea of when. She has told me that my career stuff will start unfolding in about 3 months and will take about 18 months to 2 years to completely unfold. When I asked about movement with my POI, she said that she thought from the cards that it would be 2-3 months (not tomorrow or next week), but sometime before the end of the year. She distinctly said "I don't do timing, but sometimes I'm spot on. It's not about when, just know that it will happen."

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2026 on: July 10, 2019, 02:12:21 PM »
@Fidget1028 @Lpoche I guess I’m just nervous and anxious because I’m scared to get told something bad, I know that will truly break my heart as I have already been feeling so down recently.

Lpoche is correct. She's not an outcome reader, which is refreshing. She won't say "you two won't be together" or tell you what someone else is thinking. She's not an empath. In some cases she just doesn't know what will happen in a situation. She'll just tell you what she does see. She'll tell you if there will be good stuff and she'll tell you if she sees challenges. If your POI shows up in the reading, then there will usually be something down the road with them. If he doesn't play a significant role in your life at the moment, then he may not appear in the reading at all. She won't name names, there's no crazy remote viewing, but she can give descriptions of people sometimes. They're not always who you think they are. She's neither doom and gloom nor is she a sugar coater. She'll tell you if she thinks you should attend an event and why. She'll tell you if she sees a commitment or a betrayal, but she may not see who it is with. It's more open ended, but from what I've been told, very accurate as time passes. Her reading style is different, but I like it. It's not an emotional reading. It's more practical if that makes sense. It's also empowering because she will tell you how you can draw upon your own strengths and downplay your weaknesses, all to your own benefit.
I have slower cards, so not much is happening in my life at the moment. She has given me some shorter term things (nothing earth shattering), so I should be able to tell in the next few months if anything starts moving forward. I'll be sure to update.

Thank you for this! So when she says something will end in commitment or betrayal, is she normally correct since she isn’t really an outcome reader?

Here's an example. My POI has been out of my life for 6 months. My question is whether we will reconcile and live happily ever after. Yona can not answer that. What she has told me is 1) he has been in both my readings so he isn't gone 2) she sees an apology/explanation 3) the is a Queen of Cups around him 4) he has a Wheel of Fortume, a cycle he needs to go through and I can't change it so keep moving forward with my life.

So will we reconcile? She doesn't know. Is there someone else? Probably. Will he wrap back around? It looks that way. Will he apologize? It looks that way. Will I accept the apology? That's yet to be seen. Things will unfold when and how they are supposed to despite what I do. :)

Ah, I see. That’s pretty much what I’m looking for in a reader. Because honestly nothing is set in stone and like you said, anything can change. It seems as if Yona has been more accurate with her predictions than wrong so I’m just gonna have faith in what she sees happening. Her time frames are off though, right?

I asked her about timeframes. For the most part she doesn't give them straight up. Like she isn't one to throw out a "2". She'll look at the placement of the cards she uses and see if there is an idea of when. She has told me that my career stuff will start unfolding in about 3 months and will take about 18 months to 2 years to completely unfold. When I asked about movement with my POI, she said that she thought from the cards that it would be 2-3 months (not tomorrow or next week), but sometime before the end of the year. She distinctly said "I don't do timing, but sometimes I'm spot on. It's not about when, just know that it will happen."

Yeah, I’m not so worried about “when”, just as long as it happens.. Does she deliver bad news in a harsh way or is she caring about it?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2027 on: July 10, 2019, 02:17:57 PM »

Yeah, I’m not so worried about “when”, just as long as it happens.. Does she deliver bad news in a harsh way or is she caring about it?

No, she's never harsh. I got the God awful tower in my last reading and she took the time to explain its placement and position.  It was angled, so it's not anything devastating. She assured me that although I will have some worry and stress, that it's nothing I can't handle. Small annoying setbacks that are just part of the process in the next couple months.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2028 on: July 11, 2019, 08:04:35 PM »
So I had a reading with Yona in Feb and she kept telling me my on again off again relationship of 4 years was a part of my future and we were meant to be together. I haven't heard from him. Last contact was 7 months ago. So I went back over her reading and i think she picked up my current bf on that. She said the next 3 to 4 months were big changes and to consider myself single. 3 months to the day was when instated talking to my now bf. Looking at other things she said they fit him and what's going on. Crazy.

Hey. Is this your ex you’re talking about who is coming to spend time with you?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2029 on: July 11, 2019, 09:44:20 PM »
So I had a reading with Yona in Feb and she kept telling me my on again off again relationship of 4 years was a part of my future and we were meant to be together. I haven't heard from him. Last contact was 7 months ago. So I went back over her reading and i think she picked up my current bf on that. She said the next 3 to 4 months were big changes and to consider myself single. 3 months to the day was when instated talking to my now bf. Looking at other things she said they fit him and what's going on. Crazy.

Hey. Is this your ex you’re talking about who is coming to spend time with you?

No this was the guy I started seeing shortly after my divorce. My ex husband is coming. We were together 26 yrs divorced almost 2 now. He was abusive but has changed so we will see if he really did change. So far he is 3 hours late getting here so that's not a good sign.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2030 on: July 11, 2019, 11:04:14 PM »
Ahh got it .

Hope he’s turned up now !

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2031 on: July 12, 2019, 12:03:09 AM »
Yona said to me that I would be getting a large sum of money before I move house.
Remember I said not long ago I was in a dire financial situation ( that she picked up too btw) , well I got approved for a lot more than I needed for a line of credit . It’s not a loan which is great .

I can now get this house that she also saw me moving into because I have the funds to do so!

So relieved and happy , you have no idea.

And thanks to all the people who gave me positive vibes and ideas - love you all!! ❤️

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2032 on: July 12, 2019, 12:09:23 AM »
Yona said to me that I would be getting a large sum of money before I move house.
Remember I said not long ago I was in a dire financial situation ( that she picked up too btw) , well I got approved for a lot more than I needed for a line of credit . It’s not a loan which is great .

I can now get this house that she also saw me moving into because I have the funds to do so!

And thanks to all the people who gave me positive vibes and ideas - love you all!! ❤️

Omg yayyyy, diamond! I’ve been wondering how that situation worked out for you. I’m so happy it was resolved!! And also excited to hear of another Yona hit 🙂

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2033 on: July 12, 2019, 12:10:51 AM »

Omg yayyyy, diamond! I’ve been wondering how that situation worked out for you. I’m so happy it was resolved!! And also excited to hear of another Yona hit 🙂

DIAMOND OMG!! Im so happy for you!! And guess what? Remember that Gemini horoscope I posted? looks like its happening (the financial improvement) WOW!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2034 on: July 12, 2019, 12:13:11 AM »
Congratulations! That's awesome for you. I have already paid for my Yona top off but its not until July 31st. She still thinks the ex between ex husband and new guy is coming back. Haven't spoken to him since Dec and before that it was April.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2035 on: July 12, 2019, 12:20:45 AM »

Omg yes !!!!! I remember now !! Omg !!

I’m going to have to read that again.. where was it again ??

And thank you all :) now just got to work on the love life lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2036 on: July 12, 2019, 12:31:02 AM »

DIAMOND OMG!! Im so happy for you!! And guess what? Remember that Gemini horoscope I posted? looks like its happening (the financial improvement) WOW!

I may have also just got over excited and quoted the wrong person in the post before 😝

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2037 on: July 12, 2019, 12:43:16 AM »
I've had small things manifest from Yona. but the big prediction that she predicted, the timeframe went already. I'm feeling kind of doubtful that it won't happen now. Should I wait or order a top off with her? I heard she's booked til august :(

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2038 on: July 12, 2019, 12:45:55 AM »
I've had small things manifest from Yona. but the big prediction that she predicted, the timeframe went already. I'm feeling kind of doubtful that it won't happen now. Should I wait or order a top off with her? I heard she's booked til august :(

I wouldn’t hold Yona to timelines . She openly admits she’s not the best with timing

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2039 on: July 12, 2019, 12:47:41 AM »
oh ok that's fine. I know Yona is very about the future being destined because I don't know if I did something that messed up the prediction.