Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538573 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2010 on: July 09, 2019, 05:03:48 PM »

Ok, so here's my top up with Yona. Even though it's been over 3 months, she considered it a non read because there has not been any significant change since my first reading. She did however get some "chatter" that she shared. So this is how it went after I stopped her shuffle:

- lots of orange around my cards, strength, definitely good sign

- immediately she said my POI (King of Wands) hasn't contacted me (10 of wands, waiting) and she wasn't surprised because it's too soon. He's not gone because there is no way he would show up in both readings.

- tower at an angle position, not awful, minor tower moments that I can handle, but they'll be annoying and will stress me out because I am already busy and stressed as it is. Nothing major.

- not holding grudges but me setting boundaries with family and work

- celebration in 6-8 weeks (still summer), I'm reluctant to go,  but I'm meant to go. Nothing major will happen there, but it's a catalyst for change and will somehow lead to something next.

- communication from someone from a team (work or acquaintance) crossing paths, curious, adding to choices.

- playing with a # if ideas, not daydreaming, will be implemented once I'm financially ready

- unexpected communication, not romantic, at home, grabs my attention, sign that things are changing, frustrating male with brown hair, light eyes,, negotiating something, practical but in his favor, I have learned from past experience and I will have a small triumph.

- I seem sad that I'm too settled (like this is my life), but 6 of swords says that there are wider horizons.

- King of Swords will offer apology/explanation. I have a choice, pros/cons, stress, I'm encouraged to ask questions because apology and explanation will be underwhelming. There is a Queen of Cups connected to him. He will not be deceptive, but there will be more to the story if I ask. Too soon to tell anything more about this connection (no outcome). She said he got a wheel of fortune which she said means a cycle that I have no control over. It has to play out a certain way, so I should let it. Although I'm frustrated/sad/angry, she said she doesn't see a reason to nag me because I'm not holding on so tight that I'm not progressing with my life. She thinks this will play out this year, maybe 2-3 months.

Don't call back until something happens in a few months.

-
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 06:32:02 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2011 on: July 09, 2019, 06:54:41 PM »
Hi.. I’ve never used Skype before.. So do I need to purchase minutes, or no? If not, how will Yona be able to contact me through the app?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2012 on: July 09, 2019, 07:01:34 PM »
Hi.. I’ve never used Skype before.. So do I need to purchase minutes, or no? If not, how will Yona be able to contact me through the app?

No, it's free. Tell her your Skype user and she will ring it at the specified time.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2013 on: July 09, 2019, 07:04:14 PM »

No, you just download the app. You don't have to pay anything.  Once it's downloaded, go under your profile to get your skype name. Email the skype name to Yona and she'll call you via Skype just like a regular phone call.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2014 on: July 09, 2019, 07:16:55 PM »

No, you just download the app. You don't have to pay anything.  Once it's downloaded, go under your profile to get your skype name. Email the skype name to Yona and she'll call you via Skype just like a regular phone call.

Alrighty!! Sounds easy enough! Y’all I’m so nervous/ anxious about my upcoming reading!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2015 on: July 09, 2019, 07:26:43 PM »

Alrighty!! Sounds easy enough! Y’all I’m so nervous/ anxious about my upcoming reading!

Don't be. She's just a lovely person. Make sure you record her or take really good notes. It won't all make sense at first.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2016 on: July 10, 2019, 01:24:23 AM »
@motherof3 it will be fine! She’s so great and doesn’t need anything from you. In fact I don’t know if I’ve ever told her anything. Be sure to update us after and let us know how it goes!!

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2017 on: July 10, 2019, 02:09:57 AM »
@Fidget1028 @Lpoche I guess I’m just nervous and anxious because I’m scared to get told something bad, I know that will truly break my heart as I have already been feeling so down recently.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2018 on: July 10, 2019, 02:22:51 AM »
@Fidget1028 @Lpoche I guess I’m just nervous and anxious because I’m scared to get told something bad, I know that will truly break my heart as I have already been feeling so down recently.

I’m sorry! I get that completely. Whether you get bad or good news, I don’t think she’s much of an outcome reader. Someone else can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe it’s just how will things will play out over a specific set of time so not necessarily the end result. Regardless, everything will be ok!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2019 on: July 10, 2019, 03:45:54 AM »

Lpoche is correct. She's not an outcome reader, which is refreshing. She won't say "you two won't be together" or tell you what someone else is thinking. She's not an empath. In some cases she just doesn't know what will happen in a situation. She'll just tell you what she does see. She'll tell you if there will be good stuff and she'll tell you if she sees challenges. If your POI shows up in the reading, then there will usually be something down the road with them. If he doesn't play a significant role in your life at the moment, then he may not appear in the reading at all. She won't name names, there's no crazy remote viewing, but she can give descriptions of people sometimes. They're not always who you think they are. She's neither doom and gloom nor is she a sugar coater. She'll tell you if she thinks you should attend an event and why. She'll tell you if she sees a commitment or a betrayal, but she may not see who it is with. It's more open ended, but from what I've been told, very accurate as time passes. Her reading style is different, but I like it. It's not an emotional reading. It's more practical if that makes sense. It's also empowering because she will tell you how you can draw upon your own strengths and downplay your weaknesses, all to your own benefit.
I have slower cards, so not much is happening in my life at the moment. She has given me some shorter term things (nothing earth shattering), so I should be able to tell in the next few months if anything starts moving forward. I'll be sure to update.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 03:53:11 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2020 on: July 10, 2019, 06:36:14 AM »

Lpoche is correct. She's not an outcome reader, which is refreshing. She won't say "you two won't be together" or tell you what someone else is thinking. She's not an empath. In some cases she just doesn't know what will happen in a situation. She'll just tell you what she does see. She'll tell you if there will be good stuff and she'll tell you if she sees challenges. If your POI shows up in the reading, then there will usually be something down the road with them. If he doesn't play a significant role in your life at the moment, then he may not appear in the reading at all. She won't name names, there's no crazy remote viewing, but she can give descriptions of people sometimes. They're not always who you think they are. She's neither doom and gloom nor is she a sugar coater. She'll tell you if she thinks you should attend an event and why. She'll tell you if she sees a commitment or a betrayal, but she may not see who it is with. It's more open ended, but from what I've been told, very accurate as time passes. Her reading style is different, but I like it. It's not an emotional reading. It's more practical if that makes sense. It's also empowering because she will tell you how you can draw upon your own strengths and downplay your weaknesses, all to your own benefit.
I have slower cards, so not much is happening in my life at the moment. She has given me some shorter term things (nothing earth shattering), so I should be able to tell in the next few months if anything starts moving forward. I'll be sure to update.

One of the best posts I've ever read about Yona. Thanks Fidget! You described her style very well.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2021 on: July 10, 2019, 01:06:46 PM »

Thank you for this! So when she says something will end in commitment or betrayal, is she normally correct since she isn’t really an outcome reader?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2022 on: July 10, 2019, 01:11:08 PM »

Thank you for this! So when she says something will end in commitment or betrayal, is she normally correct since she isn’t really an outcome reader?

She will never say that it "ends" that way. That's my point. She can see a commitment or a betrayal, but she won't say it's an outcome, just an event. She can't see anyone's full life paths. Anything can turn around.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2023 on: July 10, 2019, 01:22:01 PM »

Here's an example. My POI has been out of my life for 6 months. My question is whether we will reconcile and live happily ever after. Yona can not answer that. What she has told me is 1) he has been in both my readings so he isn't gone 2) she sees an apology/explanation 3) the is a Queen of Cups around him 4) he has a Wheel of Fortume, a cycle he needs to go through and I can't change it so keep moving forward with my life.

So will we reconcile? She doesn't know. Is there someone else? Probably. Will he wrap back around? It looks that way. Will he apologize? It looks that way. Will I accept the apology? That's yet to be seen. Things will unfold when and how they are supposed to despite what I do. :)

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2024 on: July 10, 2019, 01:46:55 PM »

Here's an example. My POI has been out of my life for 6 months. My question is whether we will reconcile and live happily ever after. Yona can not answer that. What she has told me is 1) he has been in both my readings so he isn't gone 2) she sees an apology/explanation 3) the is a Queen of Cups around him 4) he has a Wheel of Fortume, a cycle he needs to go through and I can't change it so keep moving forward with my life.

So will we reconcile? She doesn't know. Is there someone else? Probably. Will he wrap back around? It looks that way. Will he apologize? It looks that way. Will I accept the apology? That's yet to be seen. Things will unfold when and how they are supposed to despite what I do. :)

Ah, I see. That’s pretty much what I’m looking for in a reader. Because honestly nothing is set in stone and like you said, anything can change. It seems as if Yona has been more accurate with her predictions than wrong so I’m just gonna have faith in what she sees happening. Her time frames are off though, right?

anything