Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521718 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1980 on: June 28, 2019, 03:41:18 PM »
So I have a Yona prediction to update.

I had a non read in 6/12. She said the cards told her to read them very carefully as to not make any mistakes.

She got the same things from my first reading. She said I was moving forward, taking steps in the right direction, healing, having to adapt etc. She also said I was reinventing myself and showing my strengths/talents. She also said I was still waiting but she was being told that was the original prediction from my first read which is an apology I assume is coming from my ex.

But she mentioned me having to deal with a woman in a professional or bureaucratic sense. That I would be going back and forth via email with a woman and a team and they would be unattached because they have no interest in the outcome, but I would be on the defensive and have to defend myself and stand up for my interests.

I believe this happened at work with HR (via email) and my supervisor face to face. That was all she got besides the fact that there is a new situation that I am waiting on.

We rescheduled after that. She did say my cards were reassuring in that there were no towers and she just saw a new sitcom which I was waiting (separate from the original apology in the first read) I think I know what this new situation is already.

If this is wrong and I just applied a situation to the prediction I will let y’all know but I don’t think so.

That being said, it feels cool that things are happening, but I feel rather blah about the fact that they are not germane to what I want to know/happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey SB. Thanks for the update. I have a top up in 2 weeks. Not much has happened since my original reading in March. Most of the predictions were 2 years out. No towers or anything, everything was good at least from a career standpoint. Nothing for my love life. I'm hoping she has something in the near future to look forward to. She didn't give me anything tangible in the short term in March.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1981 on: June 28, 2019, 11:19:02 PM »
So I have a Yona prediction to update.

I had a non read in 6/12. She said the cards told her to read them very carefully as to not make any mistakes.

She got the same things from my first reading. She said I was moving forward, taking steps in the right direction, healing, having to adapt etc. She also said I was reinventing myself and showing my strengths/talents. She also said I was still waiting but she was being told that was the original prediction from my first read which is an apology I assume is coming from my ex.

But she mentioned me having to deal with a woman in a professional or bureaucratic sense. That I would be going back and forth via email with a woman and a team and they would be unattached because they have no interest in the outcome, but I would be on the defensive and have to defend myself and stand up for my interests.

I believe this happened at work with HR (via email) and my supervisor face to face. That was all she got besides the fact that there is a new situation that I am waiting on.

We rescheduled after that. She did say my cards were reassuring in that there were no towers and she just saw a new sitcom which I was waiting (separate from the original apology in the first read) I think I know what this new situation is already.

If this is wrong and I just applied a situation to the prediction I will let y’all know but I don’t think so.

That being said, it feels cool that things are happening, but I feel rather blah about the fact that they are not germane to what I want to know/happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey SB. Thanks for the update. I have a top up in 2 weeks. Not much has happened since my original reading in March. Most of the predictions were 2 years out. No towers or anything, everything was good at least from a career standpoint. Nothing for my love life. I'm hoping she has something in the near future to look forward to. She didn't give me anything tangible in the short term in March.

I can't wait to see your update, Fidget. Timing seems to be super confusing with Yona. Some things happened within a week of my reading. Some stuff (if it aligns with Cookie) seems to be upcoming for the fall, and other things seem further out because she mentioned trips, and moves and settled relationships, but she did tell me those things were over the course of the next two years.

Even in my non-read on 6/12 she got one prediction and my shadow card (the moon) told her what my emotions were at the time and for me to know that things weren't always what I think/seem.

I'm interested to see how the top up fills in the gaps, and I hope we both get more clarity when it comes to romance stuff (I'm praying for a new guy lol) after we speak to her again.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1982 on: June 30, 2019, 04:42:56 AM »
Has anyone experienced a change in their reading with Yona?  I just had a top up reading with her where she said that that some things have changed.  My first spread consisted of mostly major Arcadia cards, which she explained to mean more impactful changes.  She seems to be much more positive in this reading wrt my POI.  In her initial reading, my POI will not step up, that he was a bit cold and wanting to be alone.  This is true when he told me he didn’t feel for me the way I wanted him to and that he just wanted to be alone.  I mentioned this to her and she flat out called him a liar.  Feelings are there but he took the easy way out.  We both agree there’s not much that can be done about whatever she was reading as I have to take him at his word.  It’s hard to validate anything she is saying as my POI and I are no longer on speaking terms.  And, the positive reading of us speaking again seems really far fetched as I cannot imagine a scenario where I can forgive him in the timeframe that she says she reads at. 

Offline user5942

« Reply #1983 on: June 30, 2019, 02:11:50 PM »
For the first reading, as far as she could see she might not have seen much change. It seems like with what she said was currently accurate with your situation now.

But, she could be talking about a completely person in the second. I think it’s hard for her to decipher who the people are in your life other than description or how you personally feel / will feel about them. I don’t think she can specifically say “oh this is an ex” or “your sister with blue eyes”, etc.

She’s stayed consistent with me about people in my 2 readings and I didn’t mention my relation to those people but just made sure I made extra note of how she described them

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1984 on: July 01, 2019, 02:48:14 AM »
Soooo what’s the furtherest Yona has read out for anyone? I know she’s off with timing but I’m wondering exactly how far she could be seeing - my last reading with her was pretty exciting and she mentions “wild and exciting cards” but didn’t know the time frame it was covering. Could it really be like 5 years?!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1985 on: July 01, 2019, 02:58:19 AM »
Soooo what’s the furtherest Yona has read out for anyone? I know she’s off with timing but I’m wondering exactly how far she could be seeing - my last reading with her was pretty exciting and she mentions “wild and exciting cards” but didn’t know the time frame it was covering. Could it really be like 5 years?!

It's been a common belief in this forum that Yona's predictions take years to play out. However, for me, it happened in a few months as she had mentioned. There are still some predictions that are pending, but for those Yona did not mention any specific timeframe.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1986 on: July 01, 2019, 03:13:35 AM »
Mine took 6-8 months to play out but others I know took as much as 3 - 4 years.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1987 on: July 01, 2019, 03:42:25 AM »
Mine took 6-8 months to play out but others I know took as much as 3 - 4 years.

I was doing something menial earlier so I listened to my reading again earlier, like really listened to it.

I came to two conclusions. My shadow card was an apology. NO ONE owes me an apology but my most recent ex. I’m sure it’s that son of a bitch. It has to be. 1) I don’t foresee myself letting another man ever treat/talk to me again the way he did, 2) Yona didn’t necessarily indicate the apology would lead to a relationship (that was my wishful thinking at the time but now listening with a clearer head I realize it’s a possibility not an absolute), 3) it lines up word for word with what Cookie “sees” which is much more bleak and realistic and 4) Yona didn’t see any other men/contenders in the picture because I’m focused on myself and my growth/healing and that’s exactly what I’m feeling right now.

The other conclusion I came to is this seems a ways off. At the time of the reading Yona mentioned the flirting and trips and how he’ll see how I changed and I’m stronger. And I’m thinking “he’ll yeah I changed, I’m a strong bad ass chick!” We had only been broken up like a month and a half and never really went no contact. How could I had grown and changed and gotten stronger? I didn’t. I thought I had. I think the real growth and strength and change and the new SB he is going to see is going to be the one he encounters months down the road when he comes back with his apology and sweet talk out of the blue that both Yona and Cookie see and bad ass SB is like “Ok, I see ya, I can even be the bigger person and accept your apology but I ain’t having your shit.”

It’s funny cause when I read with Yona he and I were GOOD and I expected things to happen like boom boom boom and that was not the case. This is going to be long, arduous and if I’m honest probably more on the bleaker end like Cookie states.

Sadly, neither Cookie nor Yona saw a new man for me and Yona specifically called this the right man at the wrong time. FML. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1988 on: July 02, 2019, 09:27:39 PM »
Maybe I’m being a doubting Thomas here, but I have a question: how do you know when you’re in a Yona prediction?

I posted how I felt she was accurate for me when she mentioned study, discussing my subject in small groups, some online and I would be working while learning. I attributed that to my recent training for my new job which seemed to fit the bill. BUT it could also fit the same scenario when I am ready to start my MBA.

I also updated recently about having to defend my interests and stand up for myself against a woman and a team (which I felt was my company HR and my boss) and they would be detached (yeah cause it’s their job) whereas I would be on the defensive (I kind of was.) I gave that one to Yona too.

However in hindsight both predictions seem kind of broad and general. So I am thinking maybe I am attributing rather mundane situations as Yona predictions. Do you guys think I am?

Or is the problem I haven’t experienced a true wow unmistakable Yona prediction yet and therefore it’s easy for me to doubt at this moment?

I know a lot of times it’s easy for both her as well as us to misinterpret things.

So tell me Yona aficionados...have I actually had Yona hits and I just haven’t had one of those over the top unmistakable moments YET or are my predictions so far just been too general?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1989 on: July 04, 2019, 01:16:44 PM »
Maybe I’m being a doubting Thomas here, but I have a question: how do you know when you’re in a Yona prediction?

I posted how I felt she was accurate for me when she mentioned study, discussing my subject in small groups, some online and I would be working while learning. I attributed that to my recent training for my new job which seemed to fit the bill. BUT it could also fit the same scenario when I am ready to start my MBA.

I also updated recently about having to defend my interests and stand up for myself against a woman and a team (which I felt was my company HR and my boss) and they would be detached (yeah cause it’s their job) whereas I would be on the defensive (I kind of was.) I gave that one to Yona too.

However in hindsight both predictions seem kind of broad and general. So I am thinking maybe I am attributing rather mundane situations as Yona predictions. Do you guys think I am?

Or is the problem I haven’t experienced a true wow unmistakable Yona prediction yet and therefore it’s easy for me to doubt at this moment?

I know a lot of times it’s easy for both her as well as us to misinterpret things.

So tell me Yona aficionados...have I actually had Yona hits and I just haven’t had one of those over the top unmistakable moments YET or are my predictions so far just been too general?

Hi SB - for me, it’s a mixed bag - some of my predictions are mundane and can be attributed to multiple situations and I sometimes find myself wondering if a prediction has really passed or not, especially when most (but not all) details fit - in this case only time can tell if a new situation presents itself that fits the prediction exactly. Then I have had other predictions (mundane or not), where the details are such that I pretty much know when it occurred, just because that scenario is fairly unique. And I have had a few wow moments as well.

I personally would probably consider the predictions you described as having come true, but also keep an eye out for a new situation that may also fit. I know it kinda sucks to have to do that, and I am the first to admit that as much as I enjoy reading with Yona, things like this can definitely be frustrating at times. And I can certainly understand why others may choose not to read with her based on the way she reads. I guess I just consider it the price of admission to read with her and something I just know to expect going in...

josh34

« Reply #1990 on: July 04, 2019, 04:16:48 PM »

Hi SB - for me, it’s a mixed bag - some of my predictions are mundane and can be attributed to multiple situations and I sometimes find myself wondering if a prediction has really passed or not, especially when most (but not all) details fit - in this case only time can tell if a new situation presents itself that fits the prediction exactly. Then I have had other predictions (mundane or not), where the details are such that I pretty much know when it occurred, just because that scenario is fairly unique. And I have had a few wow moments as well.

I personally would probably consider the predictions you described as having come true, but also keep an eye out for a new situation that may also fit. I know it kinda sucks to have to do that, and I am the first to admit that as much as I enjoy reading with Yona, things like this can definitely be frustrating at times. And I can certainly understand why others may choose not to read with her based on the way she reads. I guess I just consider it the price of admission to read with her and something I just know to expect going in...

This.

This is the issue with Yona. Shes amazing, but, many if her predictions people try and make fit, because shes so vague (and this happens more than people here would like to admit...) however she does have moments in which she has detailed predictions, and those, you will know when they pass, as they cant be applied to anything else. Shes very good though!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1991 on: July 07, 2019, 01:51:12 AM »
Yona said in May this year that  my cards were fast moving, if that’s the case then I believe two predictions have already came to pass. One being not being abundant for two months. She said I wouldn’t go under but wouldn’t have abundance. She’s right. I have struggled big time financially from May til now. I got some good news financially recently. So I know I’ll be ok and won’t be struggling how I was.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1992 on: July 07, 2019, 02:24:51 AM »
Yona said in May this year that  my cards were fast moving, if that’s the case then I believe two predictions have already came to pass. One being not being abundant for two months. She said I wouldn’t go under but wouldn’t have abundance. She’s right. I have struggled big time financially from May til now. I got some good news financially recently. So I know I’ll be ok and won’t be struggling how I was.

Ahhh, that makes me so happy for you! I know how hard it can be to be struggling while trying to care for a baby. I am so glad things are starting to take a more positive turn.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #1993 on: July 08, 2019, 07:32:20 PM »
I am thinking of reading with Yona.. Would it be best to have the 1/2 hour tarot reading ($40 reading) or $70 for the crystal ball reading?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1994 on: July 08, 2019, 08:08:01 PM »
I am thinking of reading with Yona.. Would it be best to have the 1/2 hour tarot reading ($40 reading) or $70 for the crystal ball reading?

Is this your first reading with her? The first time I read with her I did the tarot reading and I really regretted not doing the full tarot and crystal ball. And you can’t go back and rebook for the more thorough reading after because she likes for you to have at minimum three months between. I booked a top up 2.5 months after my first reading and she was like you really should have waited longer 😂 she’s just so great, IMO!

anything