Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1539029 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1965 on: June 25, 2019, 02:37:35 PM »
Anyone feeling underwhelmed by their Yona readings? I’ve had one almost 3 months ago.

I mean a couple of things happened quickly and she validated a lot, but listening to it again I just feel blah.

Like either my life is moving slowly (@tellmewhy brought that up) or nothing interesting is happening right now or it’s just so far off...idk.

In my mind right now, for sanity’s sake, I’ve been telling myself everyone is wrong lol.

But I trust you guys when you say she’s legit and that good. Idk I just feel....blah about the reading.

Was it your first read with her?

Her first read is the one that’s normally way out in the future and then the top ups you have in between start filling in the pieces.

My first reading with yona was last July, she saw my POi 1 and 2 ( who hadn’t come in) she saw me in a committed relationship ( hasn’t happened yet ) and that I would be moving ( happening now ) and I would be in a new job ( happened feb )

When I had my top up in December , she told me POI2 was about to come in and that I would have an interview snd I was being shown around the premises .

POI1 turned up end of December , had my interview January where the lady literally said “ let me show you around the premises” I got the job.

She gave me more little things too that haven’t happened yet.

Top up is in 2 weeks , hopefully she’ll fill in the blanks more.

So yeah hopefully you got out of my babble that your first read is an overall look at your life and kind of determines how fast your cards move ...

The top ups fill in some blanks in between .

Hope this helped in some strange way

So basically any time between now and some years I will get a half ass apology from someone who may or may not be my ex (although I can’t see someone with similar circumstances) and no real viable contenders otherwise.

I give up! lol

I’ll still on you though 😂

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1966 on: June 25, 2019, 04:09:10 PM »
Anyone feeling underwhelmed by their Yona readings? I’ve had one almost 3 months ago.

I mean a couple of things happened quickly and she validated a lot, but listening to it again I just feel blah.

Like either my life is moving slowly (@tellmewhy brought that up) or nothing interesting is happening right now or it’s just so far off...idk.

In my mind right now, for sanity’s sake, I’ve been telling myself everyone is wrong lol.

But I trust you guys when you say she’s legit and that good. Idk I just feel....blah about the reading.

Her first read is the one that’s normally way out in the future and then the top ups you have in between start filling in the pieces.

My first reading with yona was last July, she saw my POi 1 and 2 ( who hadn’t come in) she saw me in a committed relationship ( hasn’t happened yet ) and that I would be moving ( happening now ) and I would be in a new job ( happened feb )

When I had my top up in December , she told me POI2 was about to come in and that I would have an interview snd I was being shown around the premises .

POI1 turned up end of December , had my interview January where the lady literally said “ let me show you around the premises” I got the job.

So yeah hopefully you got out of my babble that your first read is an overall look at your life and kind of determines how fast your cards move ...

So basically any time between now and some years I will get a half ass apology from someone who may or may not be my ex (although I can’t see someone with similar circumstances) and no real viable contenders otherwise.

I give up! lol

I’m hoping she’s right but I’m at a loss right now with my POI.

I just have to be patient apparently . 🙄

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1967 on: June 25, 2019, 05:39:21 PM »

I give up! lol

All these men suck!

I just wish she had thrown out that I would meet someone and not just have random interests.

And I wish I knew if the person apologizing is my ex or someone new. I would hope I wouldn’t put up with this same shit with a different man.

So basically the first reading is like a broad overview and the top ups add in extra pieces.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1968 on: June 25, 2019, 06:38:37 PM »

I give up! lol

All these men suck!

I just wish she had thrown out that I would meet someone and not just have random interests.

And I wish I knew if the person apologizing is my ex or someone new. I would hope I wouldn’t put up with this same shit with a different man.

So basically the first reading is like a broad overview and the top ups add in extra pieces.

I feel you. My first reading with her was in March. Everything was career oriented. And even those predictions were 18-24 months out. She picked up on my POI ever so briefly and only to say he'll approach and I will be tested with no timeframe. 😑  Looks like my life will just be status quo for the next 2 years.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1969 on: June 25, 2019, 10:48:00 PM »
Same

No that is not what I basically said..... First of all,all let me say this, I cannot and will not get mad or upset with any reader who is wrong about what they tell me. That’s goes for the ones who did or didn’t try to connect and get it right. We all take a risk of running into a fake reader here and there if you regularly get psychic readings done. You can’t be mad at anyone but yourself for holding someone to something about YOUR FUTURE. All you can do is charge it to the game and keep it moving. How can you be mad at the reader? That’s the profession that they decided to make money from and it doesn’t make it right but what can you do about it 3 yrs later once you realize they were wrong? Absolutely nothing. But in either case, let me interpret what I was saying for you about Yona..... I said I feel like she gives 100% effort, along with a few other reader that I’ve read with so if she is wrong I will not be upset with her because I think she gives 100% and I can appreciate her being ethical, unlike the few readers who don’t try to connect at all and just tell you a lot of BS. I won’t be mad at them either because I knew the risk I took before hand. Hope that makes it a lot more simple for you to understand rather than you reading it and interpreting it completely wrong. But if you are mad with a reader for being wrong, the only person you should be pissed off with is yourself because you purchased a reading based off of what someone else’s experience was.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1970 on: June 26, 2019, 05:09:07 AM »
Question here:

Has Yona ever described someone as an ongoing connection or relationship with and sees those feelings and emotions...but you haven’t met the person yet?

Like “Oh there’s this wonderful chemistry you have such a great time together....” but that person doesn’t actually exist in your life yet?

Does that make sense?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1971 on: June 26, 2019, 05:22:32 AM »
Question here:

Has Yona ever described someone as an ongoing connection or relationship with and sees those feelings and emotions...but you haven’t met the person yet?

Like “Oh there’s this wonderful chemistry you have such a great time together....” but that person doesn’t actually exist in your life yet?

Does that make sense?

Yes, she did for me but he never showed up hahaha, but due date is summer.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1972 on: June 26, 2019, 06:11:24 AM »
Yes with POI #1 she sure did ...happened exactly that way

Question here:

Does that make sense?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1973 on: June 26, 2019, 10:42:00 AM »
Question here:

Does that make sense?

Yes, she did this in a reading a few months before I officially met and became friends with my current POI - he and I had briefly crossed paths a year prior to that unbenownst to me however, so that may have been why she didn’t immediately recognize him as a new incoming man.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1974 on: June 26, 2019, 12:48:09 PM »
For those of you who Yona has predicted a committed/exclusive relationship and had it actually come true, how exactly did Yona word this? Does she actually use words like “exclusive” and “commitment” and generally give a sense of the relationship being serious?  I want to know what to look for in her readings in the future so I can manage my expectations better regardless of what card combinations come up because sadly I haven’t had a committed relationship in the 4 years I have been reading w her lol...She has mentioned “no committment” with me, so I’m assuming she would use the word “committment” if she actually saw that, but just wanted to get some input from folks who have first-hand experience....

Sparkle - I think you may have covered this question in your Yona-isms post a whike back, but can’t remember offhand, sorry - although I do remember you saying “ongoing connection” is not what you want to hear in regards to a relationship becoming serious and I’m walking proof of that fact right now lol 😂

Can’t wait for my top-up in a couple of weeks...thanks in advance everyone 😊

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1975 on: June 26, 2019, 02:23:46 PM »
So I had a reading with Yona in Feb and she kept telling me my on again off again relationship of 4 years was a part of my future and we were meant to be together. I haven't heard from him. Last contact was 7 months ago. So I went back over her reading and i think she picked up my current bf on that. She said the next 3 to 4 months were big changes and to consider myself single. 3 months to the day was when instated talking to my now bf. Looking at other things she said they fit him and what's going on. Crazy.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #1976 on: June 28, 2019, 02:55:35 AM »
For those of you who Yona has predicted a committed/exclusive relationship and had it actually come true, how exactly did Yona word this? Does she actually use words like “exclusive” and “commitment” and generally give a sense of the relationship being serious?  I want to know what to look for in her readings in the future so I can manage my expectations better regardless of what card combinations come up because sadly I haven’t had a committed relationship in the 4 years I have been reading w her lol...She has mentioned “no committment” with me, so I’m assuming she would use the word “committment” if she actually saw that, but just wanted to get some input from folks who have first-hand experience....

Sparkle - I think you may have covered this question in your Yona-isms post a whike back, but can’t remember offhand, sorry - although I do remember you saying “ongoing connection” is not what you want to hear in regards to a relationship becoming serious and I’m walking proof of that fact right now lol 😂

I’m still waiting for mine to come true (about being in a committed relationship, which she has been predicting for the last 2 1/2 years), however a really big prediction around me and poi came through recently. The prediction around me and poi she had also been predicting for 2 1/2 years, and in a recent top up at the end of May she also gave me the same prediction and told me that my reading was just a “filler” reading and was very short term, covering a timeframe through June/July. In this reading she specifically mentioned my “love life taking off” and some of the circumstances around it which are currently happening.

In past readings she used words like “partnership” and “personal alliance” to describe being in a relationship. Here are some of the statements from a few previous readings:

“New feelings emerging, growing stronger, they feel the same as you do”
“going from single to commitment”
“Building up excitement with each other and what you’re doing as a couple”
“Increased partnership, personal alliance and its equal, feeling quite powerful in the connection”
“you are going to be in a partnership....an approach that’s unmistakeably romantic, partnership established, increased closeness...standing side by side and on the same level, it’s equal”
“Love life taking off”

Although, I will say there was a lot more to these statements to describe things happening from a relationship standpoint but these were just some of the buzzwords/statements.

Based on last top up reading like I mentioned, supposedly things are going to happen soon. I’m just trying to live my life like I normally would but it is interesting because everything that she said would happen leading up to the relationship is happening or has happened like she described it. Who knows, it might not even be with the same person things are happening with right now. But super interesting and whatever happens sounds like I’ll be happy. Hope this helps!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1977 on: June 28, 2019, 04:10:40 AM »

Yona has told me my love life looked good in previous readings and my most recent she said ace of cups and said potential long term, status change in summer, and that me and this person will move in together. 10 of cups make an agreement as far as partnership. But I feel like that doesn’t even come as close as what she tells other people. Like this is pretty obvious it’s a relationship. I am debating if she really saw a relationship with me now because mine seems so vague lol.

I’m still waiting for mine to come true (about being in a committed relationship, which she has been predicting for the last 2 1/2 years), however a really big prediction around me and poi came through recently. The prediction around me and poi she had also been predicting for 2 1/2 years, and in a recent top up at the end of May she also gave me the same prediction and told me that my reading was just a “filler” reading and was very short term, covering a timeframe through June/July. In this reading she specifically mentioned my “love life taking off” and some of the circumstances around it which are currently happening.

In past readings she used words like “partnership” and “personal alliance” to describe being in a relationship. Here are some of the statements from a few previous readings:

“Increased partnership, personal alliance and its equal, feeling quite powerful in the connection”
“you are going to be in a partnership....an approach that’s unmistakeably romantic, partnership established, increased closeness...standing side by side and on the same level, it’s equal”
“Love life taking off”

Although, I will say there was a lot more to these statements to describe things happening from a relationship standpoint but these were just some of the buzzwords/statements.

Based on last top up reading like I mentioned, supposedly things are going to happen soon. I’m just trying to live my life like I normally would but it is interesting because everything that she said would happen leading up to the relationship is happening or has happened like she described it. Who knows, it might not even be with the same person things are happening with right now. But super interesting and whatever happens sounds like I’ll be happy. Hope this helps!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1978 on: June 28, 2019, 09:51:57 AM »

“Love life taking off”

Thanks so much, Dannika - great info!!

I think maybe that “going from single to commitment” phrase is what I need to look out for - she has called my long-term FWB situation a “partnership” as well, but has also specifically stated at times that there is no commitment yet, and referred to it a couple of times as “unconventional”. 

Wishing you good luck w your POI - hope things work out for you!! 😊

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1979 on: June 28, 2019, 03:22:46 PM »
So I have a Yona prediction to update.

I had a non read in 6/12. She said the cards told her to read them very carefully as to not make any mistakes.

She got the same things from my first reading. She said I was moving forward, taking steps in the right direction, healing, having to adapt etc. She also said I was reinventing myself and showing my strengths/talents. She also said I was still waiting but she was being told that was the original prediction from my first read which is an apology I assume is coming from my ex.

But she mentioned me having to deal with a woman in a professional or bureaucratic sense. That I would be going back and forth via email with a woman and a team and they would be unattached because they have no interest in the outcome, but I would be on the defensive and have to defend myself and stand up for my interests.

I believe this happened at work with HR (via email) and my supervisor face to face. That was all she got besides the fact that there is a new situation that I am waiting on.

We rescheduled after that. She did say my cards were reassuring in that there were no towers and she just saw a new sitcom which I was waiting (separate from the original apology in the first read) I think I know what this new situation is already.

If this is wrong and I just applied a situation to the prediction I will let y’all know but I don’t think so.

That being said, it feels cool that things are happening, but I feel rather blah about the fact that they are not germane to what I want to know/happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

anything