Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1532935 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1785 on: June 03, 2019, 08:05:34 PM »
Jeninmd2 I haven’t had that happen in my reading but........

I wanted to update that Yona’s prediction with that difficult man happened today. I’m happy that I said I wanted to give it a little more time. But I work in Finance for a well known bank and I had a call come in today which was one of my customers and he was being very difficult and we exchanged words right over the phn. He ended up hanging up on me and that’s when it hit me that it was the prediction that Yona saw being definitely with a difficult man. It seems that for right now, her predictions are happening in the order in which she gave them. Has that ever happened for anyone? Predictions happening in order in which they are given? I know some ppl were saying that their predictions could happened in a different sequence from the order they were told. So another hit for Yona I must say. I hope her predictions continue to manifest.

Glad your prediction finally happened in a way that fits exactly!  As for predictions happening in order, I have had a few readings where they go more or less in order and a few also where they don't.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1786 on: June 03, 2019, 08:07:19 PM »
Hi guys! So I’ve given feedback on quite a few readers and wanted to post my update. I’m pretty hurt so I don’t want to post it in multiple places, but the guy everyone saw coming back is now in a relationship with someone else. I and no one else saw this coming, so I’m quite thrown and unsure how to react to it. At this point, every single person, including Yona was incorrect because I don’t see me ever reconciling with him, even IF he wanted to, which is extremely unlikely at this point.

Everyone at least saw communication again, Yona, Kisha, Mattie, Gaylene, Effie, Matilda, QOC, Micah and so many more. If anyone mentioned a third party, they felt it was most likely the ex causing problems and definitely nothing significant.

June and July were supposed to be the months of reconciliation and clearing some of the questions I had for him. Not sure who they saw this happening for, but it wasn’t me.

I'm so sorry, Lpoche!!  :(

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1787 on: June 03, 2019, 08:10:22 PM »
Thank you! I’m super heartbroken, but at least I have my closure.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1788 on: June 03, 2019, 08:11:30 PM »
I agree - 10 of Cups is definitely relationship-ish

The only times she has read the cards as flirty stuff from a non romantic interest was with the 2 of cups surprisingly...but of course it depended on the position. This has happened a few times

Did she tel you about the 10 of cups or you are assuming?

I'm not sure.

In my last reading with her in February, she separated friends from romantic interests in using "personal emotional connection".

I still think my reading has yet to fully play out.

10 of Cups is also a card known to be very romantic and is the card associated with a lifelong romantic partner though...I'm not sure if it would show up just for a friendship

Ok, thanks so much, Sparkle!!  I guess I will keep waiting to see how/if her prediction happens with my POI then.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1789 on: June 03, 2019, 09:03:08 PM »
Hi guys! So I’ve given feedback on quite a few readers and wanted to post my update. I’m pretty hurt so I don’t want to post it in multiple places, but the guy everyone saw coming back is now in a relationship with someone else. I and no one else saw this coming, so I’m quite thrown and unsure how to react to it. At this point, every single person, including Yona was incorrect because I don’t see me ever reconciling with him, even IF he wanted to, which is extremely unlikely at this point.

Everyone at least saw communication again, Yona, Kisha, Mattie, Gaylene, Effie, Matilda, QOC, Micah and so many more. If anyone mentioned a third party, they felt it was most likely the ex causing problems and definitely nothing significant.

June and July were supposed to be the months of reconciliation and clearing some of the questions I had for him. Not sure who they saw this happening for, but it wasn’t me.

So sorry Lpoche. :(

He could still communicate. Unfortunately, some people have no scruples about doing that, relationship or not. Did anyone say you wouldn't be back together? I'm sorry you're heartbroken.

josh34

« Reply #1790 on: June 03, 2019, 09:10:52 PM »

I'm sorry you're going through this. I want you to know though that reconciliation can still happen. Was a relationship predicted or a reconciliation? Either way anything can change in a moment <3

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1791 on: June 03, 2019, 09:11:38 PM »

He could still communicate. Unfortunately, some people have no scruples about doing that, relationship or not. Did anyone say you wouldn't be back together? I'm sorry you're heartbroken.

Thank you. No he wouldn’t do that,  I don’t see him cheating on anyone. I do feel this is more a fling, but you never know and I really don’t care anymore. He’s broken his chance.

Everyone said we would be back together. They said we would have a conversation and he would voice that he just needed things to move slowly, but we would stay in each other’s lives and by September he would be out of his rough patch so to speak and things would be lighter and more able to progress. Everyone said this would be a great summer for us. I was detached and just waiting to see how it played out, and was prepared for it to go any way but this! Especially after seeing all these hits lately, I’m just disappointed nothing worked out for me.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1792 on: June 03, 2019, 09:13:25 PM »

I'm sorry you're going through this. I want you to know though that reconciliation can still happen. Was a relationship predicted or a reconciliation? Either way anything can change in a moment <3

Thanks. But I don’t have the energy to hold on to someone that puts me as second (if that) best. Everyone predicted contact, an in person conversation, reconciliation, then September-ish a fully committed  relationship.

josh34

« Reply #1793 on: June 03, 2019, 09:17:20 PM »

Thanks. But I don’t have the energy to hold on to someone that puts me as second (if that) best. Everyone predicted contact, an in person conversation, reconciliation, then September-ish a fully committed  relationship.

Theres still time <3 you never know what'll happen. Fresh wounds can bring in resentment toward the other in this case. So maybe down the line theyll be all in? I would wait for the timeframes regardless. But in the mean time, let it go and focus on you (: if Mattie, Yona, and Abundant Visions picked it up, I'd say you've got reason to be optimistic about it. But in the meantime do things you enjoy and let it go <3 sending you the best wishes <3

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1794 on: June 03, 2019, 09:19:50 PM »
In fact, Yona said this is the right person but the wrong timing. Considering no one saw this relationship though, I’d say that’s not the truth. The right person wouldn’t do that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1795 on: June 03, 2019, 09:21:56 PM »

Theres still time <3 you never know what'll happen. Fresh wounds can bring in resentment toward the other in this case. So maybe down the line theyll be all in? I would wait for the timeframes regardless. But in the mean time, let it go and focus on you (: if Mattie, Yona, and Abundant Visions picked it up, I'd say you've got reason to be optimistic about it. But in the meantime do things you enjoy and let it go <3 sending you the best wishes <3

Thank you!! I appreciate the optimism.

josh34

« Reply #1796 on: June 03, 2019, 09:24:19 PM »
In fact, Yona said this is the right person but the wrong timing. Considering no one saw this relationship though, I’d say that’s not the truth. The right person wouldn’t do that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Can I tell you something? My poi1 screwed me over big time. I haven't talked to her in months. Then she finally reached out, admitted her feelings and all of that. It took me a while but I got back to being fond of her and let go of the resentment and anger I held toward her. Now she's reaching out telling me how much she needs me and loves me. Time really can change things and can change feelings for the better <3 Wishing you the best <3

If it means anything, I'm goingi through a screw over which is killing me right now from POI2, and it hurts more than I can describe. All I can think about it getting drunk and sleeping because I can't bear being awake. So I can empathize with the pain. If you need someone to talk to please let me know. I'm not in a good place right now, so I can't say I'll reply right away, but I can certainly reply when I'm feeling better <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1797 on: June 03, 2019, 09:35:31 PM »

Thank you. No he wouldn’t do that,  I don’t see him cheating on anyone. I do feel this is more a fling, but you never know and I really don’t care anymore. He’s broken his chance.

Everyone said we would be back together. They said we would have a conversation and he would voice that he just needed things to move slowly, but we would stay in each other’s lives and by September he would be out of his rough patch so to speak and things would be lighter and more able to progress. Everyone said this would be a great summer for us. I was detached and just waiting to see how it played out, and was prepared for it to go any way but this! Especially after seeing all these hits lately, I’m just disappointed nothing worked out for me.

Ok, gotcha. I thought Kisha said you would stay or be single. I don't blame you for no second chances after all that. Hugs sister.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1798 on: June 03, 2019, 09:42:10 PM »
Well yes that’s true, Kisha did say by October I would be single. But she said this guy would be coming back into my life now, then July be back out and then try to come back in September then out again in October lol, so I assumed he would at least be coming back in the meantime. She also never mentioned it was because he was dating someone else, just that he had a lot in his life and wouldn’t be able to fully give me the attention/commitment I was hoping for.  And thanks!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1799 on: June 03, 2019, 10:28:32 PM »
 :-* :'(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:46:22 PM by tellmewhy »

anything