Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537624 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1620 on: May 03, 2019, 12:53:42 PM »
@ Hope, it was on Jan 28, 2019.
Thanks!
Am curious is a none reading because she cant connect well OR is it because the events from previous reading have not passed yet and theres nothing new coming through?
Any ideas?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1621 on: May 03, 2019, 03:00:08 PM »
@Hope, none reading is exactly what you stated below

Thanks!
Am curious is a none reading because she cant connect well OR is it because the events from previous reading have not passed yet and theres nothing new coming through?
Any ideas?

Offline hope36

« Reply #1622 on: May 03, 2019, 03:15:24 PM »

Thanks!
Any ideas?

@tellmewhy which one? Can't connect well..  OR the second one which is she can connect but there's nothing new as previous predictions are still pending?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1623 on: May 03, 2019, 03:26:22 PM »
@Hope, It could be both, mostly when predictions have not happened or she's having an off days and can't connect

Thanks!
Any ideas?

@tellmewhy which one? Can't connect well..  OR the second one which is she can connect but there's nothing new as previous predictions are still pending?

Offline hope36

« Reply #1624 on: May 03, 2019, 03:46:51 PM »
Got it, thanks!
About half of Yona's predictions have happened for me, but the main one about poi isn't until June-Aug (her timeframe).
I really want to read with her again, maybe will schedule one in July!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1625 on: May 03, 2019, 04:10:54 PM »
I agree with tellmewhy it definitely could be both
For informational purposes she calls it a “NON-reading” vs a none reading (I think that was a typo)

@Hope, It could be both, mostly when predictions have not happened or she's having an off days and can't connect

Thanks!
Any ideas?

Offline hope36

« Reply #1626 on: May 03, 2019, 04:24:53 PM »
I agree with tellmewhy it definitely could be both
For informational purposes she calls it a “NON-reading” vs a none reading (I think that was a typo)

Thanks!
Any ideas?

:D
thanks for that! I thought "none" reading was a term, and while it sounded weird stuck with it.. :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #1627 on: May 05, 2019, 07:52:45 PM »
Hit for Yona!
I read with Yona in Janurary, she saw that I'd be acquiring a new skill, that had a work connection, but the skill is not an online course or computer related. She saw me "standing" inside the crystal. Came up as very important (more than once in reading). I'm in the software industry, so was a little confused on how a skill having a work connection but not software related is going to happen. For the longest time, i thought it was martial arts classes as my kid goes there, and was wondering if i should join (didn't join though).
BUT, Its happening now, worked out exactly the way she predicted it!!!  Dont want to add too many details in the thread but happy to share in messages if anyone wants to know more!

She also saw that re-connection with my poi would *not* have happened by this time (this is correct, haven't heard from him since he broke up).
She predicted that poi would reach out AFTER this skill thing, so jury is still out on that.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 07:55:01 PM by hope36 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1628 on: May 05, 2019, 08:17:41 PM »
Hit for Yona!
I read with Yona in Janurary, she saw that I'd be acquiring a new skill, that had a work connection, but the skill is not an online course or computer related. She saw me "standing" inside the crystal. Came up as very important (more than once in reading). I'm in the software industry, so was a little confused on how a skill having a work connection but not software related is going to happen. For the longest time, i thought it was martial arts classes as my kid goes there, and was wondering if i should join (didn't join though).
BUT, Its happening now, worked out exactly the way she predicted it!!!  Dont want to add too many details in the thread but happy to share in messages if anyone wants to know more!

She also saw that re-connection with my poi would *not* have happened by this time (this is correct, haven't heard from him since he broke up).
She predicted that poi would reach out AFTER this skill thing, so jury is still out on that.

Awesome!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1629 on: May 05, 2019, 11:51:37 PM »
Hope, congrats!! Did Yona give you timing for this?

Offline hope36

« Reply #1630 on: May 05, 2019, 11:59:24 PM »
Hope, congrats!! Did Yona give you timing for this?
Thank you Sparklet and Shayalay!

Timing - She did not give me a timeframe specifically for the skill, but it came between 2 events - one in March and one in future(reconnect with poi). The one in March happened, now the skill thing is happening, am hoping the main poi one comes through as well - Yona said it'll be June-Aug. So it IS in fact a hit timeline wise as well!

Offline user5942

« Reply #1631 on: May 06, 2019, 02:21:25 PM »
Happy that things are unfolding for you!!!

Offline Emshea

« Reply #1632 on: May 06, 2019, 03:44:18 PM »
I have had a fee hits. She told me I would be ready to give up in april (which I did give myself a deadline for reconciliation.) But said things for me would start to pick up . Also said something would happen to one of his family members. April 1st his grandmother had a heart attack

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1633 on: May 06, 2019, 03:46:49 PM »
I have had a fee hits. She told me I would be ready to give up in april (which I did give myself a deadline for reconciliation.) But said things for me would start to pick up . Also said something would happen to one of his family members. April 1st his grandmother had a heart attack

Curious...Did things start to pick up? Was your deadline actually April?

Offline Emshea

« Reply #1634 on: May 06, 2019, 06:13:33 PM »
yes my deadline was actually april. that was 6 months since i had left because he started talking to another woman. The hardest thing for me is we were together 7 years and have a child so we still had contact. But i had deceided if he hadnt gotten his head out of his of his *** by then i was moving on (which head wise i had already been trying) but she told me he would begin to come around more which he did and he has begun to be more flirty i would say and really nice.  also his mother came to pick up our daughter for the day last week and  she told me (i never ask about his life and we are really not that close) that things were not working out for him like he had thought.

anything