Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534977 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1605 on: April 22, 2019, 10:21:43 PM »
I read with Yona for the first time today and was blown away by how good it was. She went very in-depth about the past and present, and underlying issues including what I'm doing that works and what doesn't in relationships. Very helpful.

Regarding predictions, they were pretty specific, e.g., "he will tell you" this and that, and "he has a Tower that will lead to a cross-roads coming in the summer" with details about what it is and who it involves. I did get one that was kind of vague about a place of healing but I'm pretty sure that's me quitting my workplace. The main future events and progressions in all areas that she got are congruent with my other readers (Cookie, Kisha, Gaylene), including timing.

I was prompted to finally get a reading with her after her predictions for a friend of mine, which I thought were fairy-tales and would never happen, actually did! She's living them out now. It took two years from the original reading, and a year from the readings with the predictions of the current positive events but they did happen/are happening. :-O

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1606 on: April 22, 2019, 11:36:12 PM »
I read with Yona for the first time today and was blown away by how good it was. She went very in-depth about the past and present, and underlying issues including what I'm doing that works and what doesn't in relationships. Very helpful.

Regarding predictions, they were pretty specific, e.g., "he will tell you" this and that, and "he has a Tower that will lead to a cross-roads coming in the summer" with details about what it is and who it involves. I did get one that was kind of vague about a place of healing but I'm pretty sure that's me quitting my workplace. The main future events and progressions in all areas that she got are congruent with my other readers (Cookie, Kisha, Gaylene), including timing.

I was prompted to finally get a reading with her after her predictions for a friend of mine, which I thought were fairy-tales and would never happen, actually did! She's living them out now. It took two years from the original reading, and a year from the readings with the predictions of the current positive events but they did happen/are happening. :-O

Funny I had my reading with Yona today too! Glad you liked her....hopefully her predictions come into fruition for you

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1607 on: April 23, 2019, 12:29:12 AM »
Thanks Sparkle, I hope so too, the good ones at least.  :) Best of luck to you too!

Offline hope36

« Reply #1608 on: April 23, 2019, 12:55:52 AM »
Funny I had my reading with Yona today too! Glad you liked her....hopefully her predictions come into fruition for you

@Sparkle how was your reading?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1609 on: April 23, 2019, 01:02:31 AM »

It was cool nothing spectacular other than 2 major predictions 1) I will be moving and 2) I am going make a decision about being in a relationship with my POI. She said that he will bring it up (way way later at the end of the year) and I make a decision that I sleep on but I stick with it (which is a Yes).  So basically she said she sees me making a decision to be in a committed relationship with POI based on him instigating it.

Other than that it was mainly career stuff.
Interestingly the one major prediction from January repeated in this one with more details - and the cards where advising me to NOT take a specific action regarding my POI. It has told me both times in both readings. So that will be interesting and Ill make sure Ill heed the advice! LOL
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:05:57 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline hope36

« Reply #1610 on: April 23, 2019, 01:06:10 AM »

I was cool nothing spectacular other than 2 major predictions 1) I will be moving and 2) I am going make a decision about being in a relationship with my POI. She said that he will bring it up (way way later at the end of the year) and I make a decision that I sleep on but I stick with it (which is a Yes).  So basically she said she sees me making a decision to be in a committed relationship with POI based on him instigating it.

Other than that it was mainly career stuff.
Interestingly I the one major prediction from January repeated in this one with more details - and the cards where advising me to NOT take a specific action regarding my POI. It has told me both times in both readings. So that will be interesting and Ill make sure Ill heed the advice! LOL
Wow seems very specific. Good luck @Sparkle!!
I had my first reading with Yona in January too. But waiting till late summer for the next reading. That'll be closer to the timeframe everyone has given for my poi prediction.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1611 on: April 23, 2019, 03:27:52 AM »
Well what do you know....Yona Yona Yona ....I had my reading with her this morning and..

I already have 2 predictions that happened

1) First was an apology and flirtatious approach - she said would happen very very soon. It did. This guy I was going to hang out with this evening had to reschedule and apologized and was flirty with me

2) I am going to receive an unexpected lump some of money that will go towards a future endeavor  - welp my sister gave me a great lump some of money out of the blue that will be deposited tomorrow which will go towards a project we are working on...

Just wow.

I always always have my first prediction with her happen the exact same day like clockwork!!

Lovefash67

« Reply #1612 on: April 30, 2019, 03:25:23 PM »
Nothing she predicted panned out for me and that was more than a year ago now.
Don't feel bad she has said the same for me and its been three years now. Just continue living your best life

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1613 on: April 30, 2019, 05:24:33 PM »
Nothing she predicted panned out for me and that was more than a year ago now.
Don't feel bad she has said the same for me and its been three years now. Just continue living your best life

I’m so sorry to hear that youguys!

I’m curious...were these very detailed/specific POI predictions or vague? I have a specific relationship prediction (very detailed as how the events happen leading up to the proposed commitment) that i can’t see happening - like a 2% chance.

Also did nothing at all happen or just the ones related to the POI?

Offline user5942

« Reply #1614 on: April 30, 2019, 06:21:16 PM »
I wouldn’t say “confuse energy”, exactly.

Did you ask her about the specific ex you had in mind?

She’s very good at descriptions, but just because she said ex she could’ve just simply meant another one.

She said an ex would contact me in 6 weeks and I heard from a previous ex in 4 but that it would just be quick communication and not meeting up. She was right, the guy was insinuating he wanted to sleep with me but I was short with him since he had a girlfriend. We used to see each other a couple summers ago.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1615 on: April 30, 2019, 06:29:00 PM »
Crazy enough, I had a reading with her few weeks ago, she picked up on me seeing my ex, which would get me stressed for a couple of days and then I would be back to myself, I was so sure it was my ex from not too long ago as that would make sense to me. Crazy enough just last week, I saw one of my ex from few years ago  and I was having a stressful couple of days, it wasn’t the ex I thought it would be it still an ex.... Goooooo Yona!

Does she confuse energy? Only reason, I’m not sure why he came up in my reading when I barely think of him and really it wasn’t that significant, he only got me irritated for less than 48 hours!

Pretty cool!

With Yona I often times think we (ourselves) can confuse the reading. Since it’s a general reading it’s easy to think it is one person but then find out it is another because she has no clue who it is. For example with Cookie (Keen) if you tell her the name of the person, she still can confuse energies even when we have given her the specific person to zero in on.

Unless she (Yona) is very descriptive and specific about the person, I don’t think she typically mixes ppl up. Sometimes the person’s description is so general, it could be anyone.

However It is possible that the person she describes along with the scenario could play out - but with a totally diff person and if that description of the person was spot on with the person you thought, yet happened with someone else, I’d say the prediction was right and the person was wrong. Some would say the whole thing is wrong but I’d give partial credit for the scenario of the prediction playing out

Offline user5942

« Reply #1616 on: April 30, 2019, 06:44:57 PM »
^^^ I agree

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #1617 on: May 02, 2019, 02:57:34 PM »
 Just had my ‘Top Up‘ reading wuth Yona but it was a nome reading, which was something she cautioned me with before she shuffled the cards today. She said the cards are not giving her enough to give me new info. She offered to refund me but I opted for ‘owe reading‘ to be  rescheduled later. Even it was a none reading, she still took the time to explained the cards and helped me gained clarity.

Offline hope36

« Reply #1618 on: May 02, 2019, 03:03:15 PM »
Just had my ‘Top Up‘ reading wuth Yona but it was a nome reading, which was something she cautioned me with before she shuffled the cards today. She said the cards are not giving her enough to give me new info. She offered to refund me but I opted for ‘owe reading‘ to be  rescheduled later. Even it was a none reading, she still took the time to explained the cards and helped me gained clarity.

How long back was your previous reading with Yona?

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #1619 on: May 03, 2019, 04:01:35 AM »
@ Hope, it was on Jan 28, 2019.