Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521043 times)

Offline oben

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 06:33:10 AM »
I think the only thing I will disagree with you here KTH is "throwing out the notes"
I think we should keep them and years later go back to them and read them. I am sure then we will have a very good laugh  ;D

Offline Zenia

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 04:34:37 PM »
No one saw anything coming  ;D just cookie saw a move, but not a marriage, just said I would move and yes I moved

Wow, what a huge miss that your readers didn't pick this up. I would probably stop calling all together if this happened to me.  :D
haha!YES!This must be considered to be a huuuge miss :)
congratulations Oben!I am happy for you!What did our friend "the persian"tell you about the upcoming marriage?I seem to remember she did tell you that your life would change very much for the better ;)

Offline oben

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 07:56:49 PM »
Hey Zenia, long time :)
When I read with our friend I was already engaged so she did not have anything to tell me there besides number 22... And that a "miracle" would happen lol

Offline Zee

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 10:22:06 PM »
Yeah, I picked up on Douche Lord being a romantic ex, but could you tell me how the call was recorded and her rates? I can't access her site at work, although I found her FB and her rates aren't shown here.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2013, 01:44:17 AM »
shes like $40 for half an hour. something like that.
i've used her a couple times and liked her a lot. the second reading wasn't as good as the first and she repeated herself a lot. we only touched on 1 or 2 subjects because she just kept saying the same things. however, she was really accurate in picking up the situations.

Offline Zee

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2013, 03:23:36 AM »
Although, she wasn’t mind blowing, she was accurate with some issues and she was very generous with her time. She is mostly a tarot reader and she uses crystals as well. I don’t mind tarot if the reader is clairaudient or clairvoyant, mainly because your reading becomes much more interpretive with just tarot, as oppose to giving me facts about things I don’t know about.  She also said she connects by your voice so when you speak to her, she will tell you what she sees and if it’s correct; she then knows she is connected.

She asked a few questions from the start: she asked if the call was about a relationship and if I had questions or would I like for her just to tell me what she sees.

She stated she was bad with timing, even though she gave a timeframe for some things happening.  She told me she was getting a lot of information, but that the information was complicated and it would take her a minute to interpret the cards (has anyone gotten this before)?  Just trying to see if it’s a repetitive comment.  She even paused a while before she started the reading because of this complication with trying to decipher what the cards were showing; and she paused a lot between shuffling the cards.

I would say she is a few steps above general, only because her descriptions of my situation weren’t off.  Looking back, that is more what the reading felt like (her describing things) I already knew, but she did give me some advice on a few things to tweak. 

She shuffles the cards into three piles, then asks you to select one of the piles and she reads from that.  I’m not exactly sure what she does with the crystals.  She had to shuffle the cards two to three times, which is not unusual, but after one question she said she wasn’t getting anything for an answer. When you ask for specifics, she pretty much just repeats herself, but changes the wording around, so it’s not like she gives a deeper meaning or explanation (although the word switching makes it seem like she is).

Nothing about the call stands out that much. We spoke through Skype and I used an external recording device, but when I went back to listen to the call information again, it was all garbled and unintelligible. WTH??
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 08:25:27 PM by Zee »

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2013, 03:49:19 PM »
Zee, I have also read with Yona. I thought she was wonderful and although I usually call about r/s stuff, I actually was more interested about career. I never said what I wanted to discuss one way or the other and asked for a general reading. Career stuff practically jumped out of the cards, lol! Real specific stuff, too. Like, what I do for a living requires a great amount of travel and that came up, etc. The reading was def advice driven, which was what I was seeking anyway so that was good for me, but I also felt it was detailed. We did discuss matters of the heart and so far she has been accurate with what she saw there. As far as the things she told you about information and complications interpreting, I don't recall her saying anything like that to me but at the same time it would make sense to me if that was common for her during a reading. I have been told by psychic friends that when they are getting info it sometimes floods them like a movie on fast forward. Maybe it's similar for Yona, I dunno. I liked her very much. I think she's ethical and not just in it for the money. She went way over time for me because we tapped into some things that were (are) difficult for me and she explained things quite thoroughly. She does not encourage calling all the time, and to be honest, it was one of the first readings I've had where I didn't want to immediately call 10 more psychics, lol! Perhaps her reading made me sate, or maybe because it had been six months since my last read (a sort of "cleanse" or clean slate from past reads), or a combo...but the reading felt whole and I was satisfied. Sorry about your recording, Zee, I have had that happen with a recording program on my iphone. It was a doozy of a reading, too, like an hour or more and since I thought it was recording I didn't take notes!!! Grrrrr. Friggin technology, lmao!!!

Offline Zee

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2013, 05:34:26 PM »
She does seem ethical, to this I agree, but because she specifically said my reading was complicated, led me to believe she was having a difficult time interpreting. Yeah I didn't take notes either and I tested the recorder beforehand, so it was working great. I just didn't have it close enough to the speakers.

my head is a little foggy today, :-X (I caught something from these maggots at work), but as an fyi, place spaces between your sentences, to make it easier to read (this is why it's done), otherwise it becomes difficult to follow.  I'm sure you want people to read it, if you took the time to write it.   8)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 03:45:28 AM »
my head is a little foggy today, :-X (I caught something from these maggots at work), but as an fyi, place spaces between your sentences, to make it easier to read (this is why it's done), otherwise it becomes difficult to follow.  I'm sure you want people to read it, if you took the time to write it.   8)

Are you kidding me? This is precisely why I hate sharing ANYTHING on this forum. I'm a grown woman and I don't need a lesson in grammar. I'm also not new here and don't appreciate being "reprimanded" on how I post. Ninety nine percent of the time I'm on my phone and I have never had an issue reading one's post. At best, perhaps my last three remarks could have been made into a new paragraph but according to basic rules of writing these are considered standard times to make a new paragraph:

- When you start in on a new topic
- When you skip to a new time
- When you skip to a new place
- When a new person begins to speak
- When you want to produce a dramatic effect

Seeing that I never changed my subject, I saw no reason to start a new paragraph. Sorry to everyone else for getting upset but I am at my wit's end with the pettiness here. I shared my experience only to be criticized. Whatever. Flame away, I do not care. I will not be posting here again therefore you do not have to worry if my grammar is suitable to your taste. FYI, try capitalizing your words at the beginning of your sentences before you have the audacity to critique someone else's writing. Cheers!

Offline Zee

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2013, 04:10:26 AM »
hmmm, it appears as if someone took my post the wrong way. I am only responsible for what I say, not how it's understood.

No one was criticizing nor reprimanding Decibel. It was just a friendly reminder to make it easier to read, because believe it or not, some of us do like to read some of the posts.  And it appears as if you heard me, and have chosen to do as you please, since that is your right.  You go girl!

Yes, I am aware everyone is grown, and can do whatever they want. Thank you for taking the time to reiterate those sentiments. There are times I've skipped over post just because everything was rammed together and although, they might have been interesting, smart or what have you, reading it from a large screen was tedious at best.

I meant no harm dear. Hope you are feeling better once your little friend has past; ;) and it will all be better and swept under the rug, once this week is over.

Good night...pleasant dreams.  :-*

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2013, 04:39:35 AM »
Zee,

I feel your post to diva is uncalled for, and it reads as though you are the one who is frustrated and making petty remarks.  Diva has been a wonderful contributor to this board, and honestly you asked for opinions and she gave you one.  It is unnecessary to critique her post and to come out swinging.

My suggestion is this:  If you don't want to read a full paragraph regarding a topic you asked for advice on then skip it and leave the BS out of here.

Your last post is rude at the very least, and I hope ADMIN removes it.

hmmm, it appears as if someone took my post the wrong way. I am only responsible for what I say, not how it's understood.

No one was criticizing nor reprimanding Decibel. It was just a friendly reminder to make it easier to read, because believe it or not, some of us do like to read some of the posts.  And it appears as if you heard me, and have chosen to do as you please, since that is your right.  You go girl!

Yes, I am aware everyone is grown, and can do whatever they want. Thank you for taking the time to reiterate those sentiments. There are times I've skipped over post just because everything was rammed together and although, they might have been interesting, smart or what have you, reading it from a large screen was tedious at best.

I meant no harm dear. Hope you are feeling better once your little friend has past; ;) and it will all be better and swept under the rug, once this week is over.

Good night...pleasant dreams.  :-*

Offline Zee

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2013, 04:58:24 AM »
You misunderstand as well.

1) I never asked for an opinion, although she is free to give it.
    I believe she was just responding to a previous post, totally cool to do.

2) Just flag it and I'm sure ADMIN will remove it for you.
    He works in mysterious ways and will not stand by while someone is hurt.

3) I am not frustrated, just overly medicated, as was previously stated.

4) Diva has been a fabulous! Contributor! to this board and that is why I was responding to her, so she doesn't leave. She is tops in my book. What would TPR be without her?  I'm sure if all the regulars chime in, she will come back. This is more her board than mine, so it's only fitting.

5) Her behavior was so fierce, it seemed a tad overboard, so I was just hoping she would calm down and not take it to heart. I certainly didn't mean any disrespect towards her, nor anyone of the tremendous posters I've encountered here.

6) It's only proper that we all get along and be gracious to one another...to this I agree wholeheartedly.

Peace to everyone and everyone is peace!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2013, 11:53:05 AM »
It is perception and honestly your point number 5 is yet again confrontational.  If you are overly medicated and can not put a filter on your condescedings remarks, then do not post.

NEGATIVITY BREEDS NEGATVITY, and I think this board has enough of that.

This board was created to HELP others seek out readers that a full of BS, and readers that have talent.  There is NO prerequisite for writing skills, HOWEVER there are guidelines for common courtesy and simple kindness.  YOU posted under Yona's thread, and Diva was simply sharing her experience with you and from there it turned into negative comments on your part.

Members DO NOT post there experience for fear of being publicly humiliated, just as YOU did to Diva.  It is an absolute shame that the reasons this board was created (to share experience), has become a read only without much interaction.

As for Admin working in mysterious ways to protect another member from hurt feelings, it is responsible!!!  There is no reason at all for someone to deliberately hurt someone elses feelings just because you cant keep your fingers off the keyboard while medicated!

Enough! Move on....

You misunderstand as well.

1) I never asked for an opinion, although she is free to give it.
    I believe she was just responding to a previous post, totally cool to do.

2) Just flag it and I'm sure ADMIN will remove it for you.
    He works in mysterious ways and will not stand by while someone is hurt.

3) I am not frustrated, just overly medicated, as was previously stated.

4) Diva has been a fabulous! Contributor! to this board and that is why I was responding to her, so she doesn't leave. She is tops in my book. What would TPR be without her?  I'm sure if all the regulars chime in, she will come back. This is more her board than mine, so it's only fitting.

5) Her behavior was so fierce, it seemed a tad overboard, so I was just hoping she would calm down and not take it to heart. I certainly didn't mean any disrespect towards her, nor anyone of the tremendous posters I've encountered here.

6) It's only proper that we all get along and be gracious to one another...to this I agree wholeheartedly.

Peace to everyone and everyone is peace!

Offline Zee

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2013, 04:36:53 PM »
kickingthehabit, How you do like to twist it.  Prehaps you should move on as well.

Diva's blowup has nothing to do with me. She is having issues outside of this board, that perhaps neither of us are aware of. I did not take her comments personally nor should she take mine the same way.

You may need to go back through the thread if your memory is short. I did not condescend her in any way.  She just took it the wrong way.
Public humilation? This isn't a witch trial hon. How much of the public do you think read these posts (besides, it has been made private now). Forgot that one too huh?

I know why the board was created, the regulars repeat that statement ad nauseam.

I can read and I know where I posted. And I was simply sharing my experience as well. I've also seen other threads where someone was writing sentences on top of sentences and someone suggested that she put spaces in between her posts, to make it easier to read, and you know what she did?  She decided to throw a hissy fit and blow up the thread! (no, just kidding)

She laughed it off and said oh, yeah, looking back I should have done that. 

I've heard what you had to say and vice versa and hope we all can get back on topic, luv.   

...Let the sunshine in....

It is perception and honestly your point number 5 is yet again confrontational.  If you are overly medicated and can not put a filter on your condescedings remarks, then do not post.

NEGATIVITY BREEDS NEGATVITY, and I think this board has enough of that.

This board was created to HELP others seek out readers that a full of BS, and readers that have talent.  There is NO prerequisite for writing skills, HOWEVER there are guidelines for common courtesy and simple kindness.  YOU posted under Yona's thread, and Diva was simply sharing her experience with you and from there it turned into negative comments on your part.

Members DO NOT post there experience for fear of being publicly humiliated, just as YOU did to Diva.  It is an absolute shame that the reasons this board was created (to share experience), has become a read only without much interaction.

As for Admin working in mysterious ways to protect another member from hurt feelings, it is responsible!!!  There is no reason at all for someone to deliberately hurt someone elses feelings just because you cant keep your fingers off the keyboard while medicated!

Enough! Move on....

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 12:14:43 AM »
i agree with the others. the comment "but as an fyi, place spaces between your sentences, to make it easier to read (this is why it's done)" comes across incredibly condescending, sassy and just plain rude. you said you didn't ask for anyone's opinion. but diva wasn't asking for you to criticize the way she wrote it either.

aren't we here to help each other by sharing our stories and writing reviews? not cocking attitudes with each other because the way something is typed up. we all have enough stress in our daily lives to come here and worry about people getting snippy with us.

anything