Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538991 times)

Offline Catlover86

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1470 on: February 26, 2019, 06:59:42 PM »
Hi there i wanted to talk about my experience with yona. I had my first reading with yona in 2015, and all the predictions she for me regarding love life all came true between 8-12 months after the reading. I then had a second reading with her in 2016 and the predictions came to pass after 4 months. I then had a third reading with her in the end of 2017 and none of the predictions came to pass... I then had a few more readings with her throughout 2018 where she said such and such will happen after a few weeks or 6 weeks and since my last reading in December nothing has happend.. although, the last few readings were basically where she said the same stuff but bits of new different information here and there... I don’t understand what’s happening, as she has always been right for me in the past. Although, I have to say in regards to the present and the thoughts and feelings about poi she has been accurate it’s like she knows him more Han I do, he is always the first card that pops up and she describes him so well..

Does she have another guide? Are any of her predictions coming to pass for anyone? And after how long for you xxx

Hi! I’ve been reading with Yona off and on since 2015 and I can say nothing she predicted has come to pass. The only thing I feel she got right was I’d be struggling financially. I can’t not give her credit on that lol. Love life predictions, nada, career, nothing. I am currently expecting and had another baby in 2017 and she’s never picked up on those pregnancies at all. Kind of a bummer but she really didn’t work for me.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1471 on: February 26, 2019, 08:55:49 PM »
My first reading with her (summer of 2017) was amazing even though it was a non reading, everything came to pass! Except for the part where she said there was someone new coming "right around the corner" after the POI I asked about and I were over - didn't happen and its almost 2 years.

Second reading with her (summer of 2018) - She LARGELY misinterpreted something that completely changed the prediction. I am sure what she predicted (a work related prediction) DID come to pass but it was nothing like what she predicted...details were completely wrong. She said something work related was coming within 4 weeks involving 2 women and I know these two women, so I know what happened was what she predicted because it was specific, however, how that event unfolded was completely off. Rest of her predictions never happened (or yet to happen, who knows).

Third and last reading with her (early fall 2018) - Everything was supposed to happen before the end of 2018 and nothing happened. They could still happen of course because people say her timelines are terrible, but she really stressed that everything was coming "really" fast several times. Plus, she was very wrong about the present situation during that reading.

I’m sorry ... this is why I actually haven’t read with her even though she has obviously been called out as one of the best. She’s so “big picture” that I don’t want to be wondering hmmm will it still happen this year?!? Good luck I hope predictions you want to unfold do so quickly after all.

candiednut

« Reply #1472 on: February 26, 2019, 09:00:06 PM »
My first reading with her (summer of 2017) was amazing even though it was a non reading, everything came to pass! Except for the part where she said there was someone new coming "right around the corner" after the POI I asked about and I were over - didn't happen and its almost 2 years.

Second reading with her (summer of 2018) - She LARGELY misinterpreted something that completely changed the prediction. I am sure what she predicted (a work related prediction) DID come to pass but it was nothing like what she predicted...details were completely wrong. She said something work related was coming within 4 weeks involving 2 women and I know these two women, so I know what happened was what she predicted because it was specific, however, how that event unfolded was completely off. Rest of her predictions never happened (or yet to happen, who knows).

Third and last reading with her (early fall 2018) - Everything was supposed to happen before the end of 2018 and nothing happened. They could still happen of course because people say her timelines are terrible, but she really stressed that everything was coming "really" fast several times. Plus, she was very wrong about the present situation during that reading.

I’m sorry ... this is why I actually haven’t read with her even though she has obviously been called out as one of the best. She’s so “big picture” that I don’t want to be wondering hmmm will it still happen this year?!? Good luck I hope predictions you want to unfold do so quickly after all.

Thank you! I don't think she's the best or any reader for that matter because our individual experiences are so different. But I do think she's worth a try to see if you'll connect with her, at least she's very ethical and will refund you.

Funny thing is with me, she wasn't even "big picture", there were a lot of random/irrelevant predictions and then predictions that she had trouble interpreting... "could be this, could be that"

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #1473 on: February 28, 2019, 05:59:04 PM »
I was just listening to my last reading with yona and she did some sort of flash cards towards the end where she describes a few words clouds tower mouse like bear stalk you both are face to face he is trying to claim ownership, asserting man woman connection.. stuff like that? Has she done that for anyone and did that stuff happen??? Also could anyone tell me what is meant by he is trying to assert the man woman connection and claim ownership? Lol xxx

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1474 on: February 28, 2019, 08:39:15 PM »
I was just listening to my last reading with yona and she did some sort of flash cards towards the end where she describes a few words clouds tower mouse like bear stalk you both are face to face he is trying to claim ownership, asserting man woman connection.. stuff like that? Has she done that for anyone and did that stuff happen??? Also could anyone tell me what is meant by he is trying to assert the man woman connection and claim ownership? Lol xxx

I have no idea what the ownership thing you're referencing means but those sound like Lenormand cards. Clouds, Tower, Mice, Bear are all from the Lenormand deck.

I wonder if she's going to do Grand Tableau readings again...

josh34

« Reply #1475 on: March 01, 2019, 01:44:45 AM »
I missed my appointment  :-[ i didnt know she was GMT so i wrote down as my time zone  :'( and now she wont answer me. Today has been horrible day.

in this case I would contact her just one time, and then another a few days/week or so later. If she still does not reply, I'd make a claim with the bank to get your money back. She's very ethical, but I find that practice a little unethical, if she just keeps the money for a missed appointment like that, especially after confusion was the playing factor. <3

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #1476 on: March 01, 2019, 01:50:11 AM »
I missed my appointment  :-[ i didnt know she was GMT so i wrote down as my time zone  :'( and now she wont answer me. Today has been horrible day.

in this case I would contact her just one time, and then another a few days/week or so later. If she still does not reply, I'd make a claim with the bank to get your money back. She's very ethical, but I find that practice a little unethical, if she just keeps the money for a missed appointment like that, especially after confusion was the playing factor. <3

Hm but I think in her terms and conditions, already mentioned...

PLEASE double check your time zone conversions ( I am based in England, we have daylight saving so I am either on GMT or BST), your internet signal and that you have given your correct current Skype id.
Missed bookings WILL be charged for, unless 24 hours prior notice is given. A booking is classed as "missed" 10 minutes after booked start time, because there will no longer be time to carry out your reading.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #1477 on: March 01, 2019, 05:53:43 PM »
Forget what I said. It's a new day. I will be reading with Yona at end of March  :D

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1478 on: March 03, 2019, 01:29:12 AM »
Is Yona good with general questions or specific ones. I am reading with her on March 22nd

Amber

josh34

« Reply #1479 on: March 03, 2019, 01:36:20 AM »
Forget what I said. It's a new day. I will be reading with Yona at end of March  :D

I'm SO happy to hear this!!!!!:))) I hope you get everything you've ever wanted!! <3

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1480 on: March 03, 2019, 01:47:28 AM »
Is Yona good with general questions or specific ones. I am reading with her on March 22nd

Amber

Actually don’t ask any questions - just let her see what comes up for you- it’s the most accurate way.
During the reading u can ask for clarifications ..and just wait for specific questions at the end or if she asks you...again this advice is to try to get the most accurate reading

Offline hope36

« Reply #1481 on: March 03, 2019, 02:28:45 AM »

Amber

Actually don’t ask any questions - just let her see what comes up for you- it’s the most accurate way.
During the reading u can ask for clarifications ..and just wait for specific questions at the end or if she asks you...again this advice is to try to get the most accurate reading

I agree with Sparkle!
Infact Yona herself prefers that you dont tell her anything in the beginning.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1482 on: March 03, 2019, 08:39:50 PM »
So should I just say can you read whats coming up for me in 2019? Not specify any area I want her to focus on like career, love, health etc?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1483 on: March 03, 2019, 09:01:06 PM »
 >:(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:37:20 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1484 on: March 04, 2019, 06:58:16 PM »
Thanks Tell me why