Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1540546 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1320 on: January 07, 2019, 01:38:40 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:33:28 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1321 on: January 08, 2019, 02:56:38 AM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:33:39 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1322 on: January 08, 2019, 03:27:51 AM »
Hmm she may just be wrong or referring to another person. Ive seen that happen too.
She has also mentioned commitment and exclusivity but I dont see that happening in my case either - but my POI is still around...

Ive also had friends where she could pick up their POI as a couple and talked about getting closer but never mentioned the word "commitment" so there's that...

But yes I believe when she says "ongoing connection" it means - a short romantic fling.

The only thing I can think of is if in each reading she continues to describe your POI to a "T"(to ensure its him she is talking about), otherwise it really could be someone else (this happened to me before too - I thought it was a certain guy and turned out to be someone else - however she did tell me it was a new guy, I just didnt believe her).

Thats the only way I can garuntee she is picking up on my POI...she always picks up the same situation around him and describes his personality to a "T".

yes, she did say 6 weeks, 6 months, by the end of the year, latest by the 2nd week of January, etc etc

AND she said "committed relationship", "long-term relationship."
1st reading she used "ongoing connection"
2nd reading she used "long-term partner"
3rd reading she used "committed relationship"

I know her timing can be off.  But,  I actually got these words from her readings verbatim. 
so ongoing connection = short-term relationship. 
then what about long-term partner/committed relationship =??

I am sorry to hear what happened to you.  I am also very happy to hear that you have moved on. Happy for you!  I DID NOT even get the tower card.  NEVER got it during the my last four readings but still bad stuff happened. :(

These are the predictions that I got from Yona, over the last four readings that I had with her.  I see contradictions, BIG TIME.  I have voice-recorded each and every reading so I clearly remembered what she said. I went back to listen to each one of them at least 4 times.

I got close to a person who she predicted to be my long-term.  Right after we became close, he disappeared after his job loss.  Now It has been more than 8 months.  I was in doubt about his feelings or true intention but Yona guaranteed me that he liked me for who I am.  I am very very hurt by this incident.  I should have listened to QOC 18 who told me the truth. 

I am not saying other ppl were wrong about her predictions coming true.  Talking about my own experience, it was not a pleasant experience. I used half a year to get over it. 

If I used my own judgement, I should have been smarter.  I would know what was going on with him and I.  But I didn't.  I am so regretful. 

so BE WARE.  DO NOT end up like where I was.

has any of you guys had a reading with Yona who told you that you would have a long-term romantic connection (ongoing romantic connection) with someone, which turned out to be incorrect? thanks in advance for sharing.   

I have had this situation happened to me during the course of 3 readings.

1st reading in Nov 2017: told me that I would meet a guy next year around March with whom I would have a good, ongoing romantic connection.

2nd reading in May 2018: I met a guy in Feb 2018, who fits the description from the 1st reading.  We were getting to know each other at that point.  Told me this would be an ongoing connection, longterm.

3rd reading in July 2018: we dated for 4 months.  Then, he lost in touch since beginning of July because of his personal circumstances with his career.  Told me that he would reappear in 6 weeks.  Told me I would meet a new guy around the time when I  sign an important financial document.  This new guy would be a great substitute for this previous guy.  Told me I would be in a committed relationship by the end of this year. 

4th reading in Nov 2018: Still no contact from the previous guy.  I have not met anyone new of significance.  of course, no relationship, not even dating at this moment.    I DID signed an important financial document in Nov (purchased my new house).  Told me I would hear from the old guy again within the next 6 months but will not go back into the relationship because will meet someone new whom I will have a lot of chemistry with.

hmmm.. not sure what to expect.

She told me that my ex would be back by December and we would have communication with flirting, then he would go for a while then come back and we would begin steps to have a relationship again.. Hasn't happened and won't be, I'm moving on, now. I even was given the tower and it didn't happen, I was supposed to see or hear bad news on my ex on social media and I purposefully don't look because my mind jumps at 1,000 thoughts an hour, lol.

This is all interesting because I've never had Yona give me such specific timing predictions because she says she isnt good at timing.
Not to discount lanlingyu's experience, but Ive never heard Yona give specific timeframes such as "6 weeks, 6 months" usually she will say " soon, very soon, over months or weeks away".

The thing is - Yona's timing is off. I have heard her say that her cards may stretch out to a certain month of the year, or "you could hear from xyz before the end of the year".

Here are a bit of tips Ive found useful when reading with her and interpreting what she says:

"For example, if she is saying "on-going connection" im sure many of us would interpret that as being long term and progressive - and from my experience, it IS NOT - and in this situation some people may consider her WRONG. In 2-3 instances for me it just meant some guy that will be around for a while - it may be romantic in the beginning and either fizzles out over time or doesnt start off romantic and will never get there...actually in any reading concerning relationships - where she says its an "ongoing connection" is NOT what you want to hear lol.

If she actually says the words "progressive" or "developments" (in regards to relationship/partnership) then I would expect to see MINOR developments unless she specifically says she sees you in a Committed Relationship or major developments. Again this is just my experience. But she has also been known to completely MISS situations that have evolved into relationships and even MARRIAGE LOL."

Check out my post about Yona
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg56940/topicseen.html#msg56940

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1323 on: January 08, 2019, 05:52:42 AM »
I have my first reading with her tomorrow morning.  It seems like the majority of folks have said general readings are the best with her but what if I have specific questions?  I don’t mind starting off with a general to see what she picks up and go from there.  But, if i already feel she connects, I don’t want to waste any more time and would rather give her background info and ask specific questions.  Has anyone done that and was she still pretty good for you?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1324 on: January 08, 2019, 05:57:19 AM »
I have my first reading with her tomorrow morning.  It seems like the majority of folks have said general readings are the best with her but what if I have specific questions?  I don’t mind starting off with a general to see what she picks up and go from there.  But, if i already feel she connects, I don’t want to waste any more time and would rather give her background info and ask specific questions.  Has anyone done that and was she still pretty good for you?

I had a specific question (and that was the main reason of going for reading), but she picked it up in first 5 min without any hint from my side. I was amazed, honestly. I would wait to see what she says. If she does not pick up by the end, then would ask.

Offline GodlyGodMate

« Reply #1325 on: January 08, 2019, 09:09:27 AM »
Hey lanlingyu, It's better to think of time rather as a river, the flowing of it's contents can change depending on what happens. Something must have happened in the time between your 3rd and 4th reading to make the outcome of your relationship shift in a different direction. Take for example you have a prophetic dream about something bad happening to you and your friends when you hang out and as a result, you decide you should stay home, you then later find out that the bad thing that was to happen to you and your friends in your dream only happened to your friends, the same can be true on the inverse. I hope this idea is somewhat helpful for you.

This was the only guy I was romantically involved with last year. I am sure it was him.  The only explanation to this is--------maybe she was talking about the future?  but my last reading, reading #4, she told me that "this guy and I are over."
I don't know how to decipher this
1st reading--- "someone who you can talk to.  ongoing connection"
2nd reading--- "long-term partner"
3rd reading--- "commitment by the end of 2018" {she saw 10 of cups}
4th reading--- "he and you are done, it is completely over!?"

??????

Hmm she may just be wrong or referring to another person. Ive seen that happen too.
She has also mentioned commitment and exclusivity but I dont see that happening in my case either - but my POI is still around...

Ive also had friends where she could pick up their POI as a couple and talked about getting closer but never mentioned the word "commitment" so there's that...

But yes I believe when she says "ongoing connection" it means - a short romantic fling.

The only thing I can think of is if in each reading she continues to describe your POI to a "T"(to ensure its him she is talking about), otherwise it really could be someone else (this happened to me before too - I thought it was a certain guy and turned out to be someone else - however she did tell me it was a new guy, I just didnt believe her).

Thats the only way I can garuntee she is picking up on my POI...she always picks up the same situation around him and describes his personality to a "T".

yes, she did say 6 weeks, 6 months, by the end of the year, latest by the 2nd week of January, etc etc

I know her timing can be off.  But,  I actually got these words from her readings verbatim. 

I am sorry to hear what happened to you.  I am also very happy to hear that you have moved on. Happy for you!  I DID NOT even get the tower card.  NEVER got it during the my last four readings but still bad stuff happened. :(

These are the predictions that I got from Yona, over the last four readings that I had with her.  I see contradictions, BIG TIME.  I have voice-recorded each and every reading so I clearly remembered what she said. I went back to listen to each one of them at least 4 times.

I got close to a person who she predicted to be my long-term.  Right after we became close, he disappeared after his job loss.  Now It has been more than 8 months.  I was in doubt about his feelings or true intention but Yona guaranteed me that he liked me for who I am.  I am very very hurt by this incident.  I should have listened to QOC 18 who told me the truth. 

I am not saying other ppl were wrong about her predictions coming true.  Talking about my own experience, it was not a pleasant experience. I used half a year to get over it. 

If I used my own judgement, I should have been smarter.  I would know what was going on with him and I.  But I didn't.  I am so regretful. 

has any of you guys had a reading with Yona who told you that you would have a long-term romantic connection (ongoing romantic connection) with someone, which turned out to be incorrect? thanks in advance for sharing.   

1st reading in Nov 2017: told me that I would meet a guy next year around March with whom I would have a good, ongoing romantic connection.

2nd reading in May 2018: I met a guy in Feb 2018, who fits the description from the 1st reading.  We were getting to know each other at that point.  Told me this would be an ongoing connection, longterm.

3rd reading in July 2018: we dated for 4 months.  Then, he lost in touch since beginning of July because of his personal circumstances with his career.  Told me that he would reappear in 6 weeks.  Told me I would meet a new guy around the time when I  sign an important financial document.  This new guy would be a great substitute for this previous guy.  Told me I would be in a committed relationship by the end of this year. 

4th reading in Nov 2018: Still no contact from the previous guy.  I have not met anyone new of significance.  of course, no relationship, not even dating at this moment.    I DID signed an important financial document in Nov (purchased my new house).  Told me I would hear from the old guy again within the next 6 months but will not go back into the relationship because will meet someone new whom I will have a lot of chemistry with.

She told me that my ex would be back by December and we would have communication with flirting, then he would go for a while then come back and we would begin steps to have a relationship again.. Hasn't happened and won't be, I'm moving on, now. I even was given the tower and it didn't happen, I was supposed to see or hear bad news on my ex on social media and I purposefully don't look because my mind jumps at 1,000 thoughts an hour, lol.

This is all interesting because I've never had Yona give me such specific timing predictions because she says she isnt good at timing.
Not to discount lanlingyu's experience, but Ive never heard Yona give specific timeframes such as "6 weeks, 6 months" usually she will say " soon, very soon, over months or weeks away".

The thing is - Yona's timing is off. I have heard her say that her cards may stretch out to a certain month of the year, or "you could hear from xyz before the end of the year".

Here are a bit of tips Ive found useful when reading with her and interpreting what she says:

"For example, if she is saying "on-going connection" im sure many of us would interpret that as being long term and progressive - and from my experience, it IS NOT - and in this situation some people may consider her WRONG. In 2-3 instances for me it just meant some guy that will be around for a while - it may be romantic in the beginning and either fizzles out over time or doesnt start off romantic and will never get there...actually in any reading concerning relationships - where she says its an "ongoing connection" is NOT what you want to hear lol.

If she actually says the words "progressive" or "developments" (in regards to relationship/partnership) then I would expect to see MINOR developments unless she specifically says she sees you in a Committed Relationship or major developments. Again this is just my experience. But she has also been known to completely MISS situations that have evolved into relationships and even MARRIAGE LOL."

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg56940/topicseen.html#msg56940

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1326 on: January 08, 2019, 10:34:48 AM »
Hi Pen,

Yes go with general she should be able to pick up your concerns, also it's not wise to give any psychic background information because it Clouds their mind and their personal opinion comes in naturally, Yona personally told me she doesn't like to be given information unless she asks you about something, if you are in the mid of the reading and your concerns are not addressed then, by all means, lead her to the subject area without the story behind. Good luck, I hope you get clarity in what you're seeking.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1327 on: January 08, 2019, 02:25:01 PM »

theres a few people on here who seem to be working with yona or are crazed fans who get really defensive on her when someone says something bad about her. @sparkle002 i know you like yona and shes worked really well for you but if someone is posting that yona categorically didnt work for her then why cant you just leave it at that? before you say you were only trying to help @lanlingyu no you werent you were trying really hard to defend yona. every single time someone posts something slightly negative you are one of the first who hurries on and has to say maybe yona meant this or that or maybe its with another person. why cant you allow people to say yep she didnt work for me she wont work for everyone she wont be right all of the time she isnt god. we dont want to turn this into the sps forum where people are uncomfortable to say anything bad about yona for being silenced. damn you guys are crazy over readers and you seem to forget that she might connect amazing with you but for someone else could get it so damn wrong. can you not see from someone elses point @sparkle002 that you can be a bit much on yona? all your posts ever are about how amazing yona is and quite frankly i dont trust your account. i think its fair that we all get to hear every point of view about these readers from good to bad without some crazed fan defending the reader you dont know how obsessed you look

Oh my god. Why come on here to stir up something? I’m not defending anyone...that’s your interpretation. And now your attacking me. I’ve even said many many times Yona could be or is WRONG. I don’t give a damn if you trust my account or not. It’s a forum and I can post freely what I want. I’ve clearly made posts about many many other readers...but you choose to zone in on this one because I’ve made posts on her recently. Why can’t you just allow me to post what I want as well? I’m not even attacking anyone. But you choose to zero in on me because your bored I guess.

Sounds like you are a bit bitter. Please don’t respond to me. I’m not trying to entertain your cynical views. I will continue to post about Yona or whomever I want. I’m not trying to win anyone over or convince anyone about her..she does work for me and so what? People always rant about the negative and never the postive. And no I’m not out here trying thousands of different readers either, so yes my updates will mainly be about her, Aries, Cookie, Venus and Indio. I’m not out here telling people they should try her..as a matter of fact I’m AGREEING SHE MAY BE WRONG FOR ME. But you have a problem because I like replying to this thread a lot. Leave me alone

As a matter of fact...BLOCK ME FROM YOUR VIEW so you won’t see my posts about “Yona” or anyone else since it bothers you so much. You can surely just skip over my posts smh
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:35:42 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1328 on: January 08, 2019, 02:32:36 PM »
Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry to hear this! That’s sad and crazy...like she flip flopped.
Yep the 10 of cups I’d definilty commitment....I’m sorry lanlingyu...sounds like she was wrong along the way here :(

This was the only guy I was romantically involved with last year. I am sure it was him.  The only explanation to this is--------maybe she was talking about the future?  but my last reading, reading #4, she told me that "this guy and I are over."
I don't know how to decipher this
1st reading--- "someone who you can talk to.  ongoing connection"
2nd reading--- "long-term partner"
3rd reading--- "commitment by the end of 2018" {she saw 10 of cups}
4th reading--- "he and you are done, it is completely over!?"

??????

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1329 on: January 08, 2019, 02:43:44 PM »
It’s normal to be fanatical about advisors. My top 5 I literally mention nonstop. My reading is this morning, can’t wait.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1330 on: January 08, 2019, 02:47:48 PM »
It’s normal to be fanatical about advisors. My top 5 I literally mention nonstop. My reading is this morning, can’t wait.

Thanks Jhus! Especially if they work! At least we aren’t trying to convince people into trying them. We all know readers work for some and not others

Good luck on your reading this morning!

ladya

« Reply #1331 on: January 08, 2019, 03:04:54 PM »
I don’t understand the hype with yona. I’m sorry but maybe I’m missing something but if I go to a reader and they make a prediction about a current POI but it happens years later with a different POI that to me is a wrong prediction. Readers should be able to decipher between people in your life otherwise it makes me not trust them.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1332 on: January 08, 2019, 03:19:32 PM »
👍
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:34:16 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1333 on: January 08, 2019, 03:52:54 PM »

theres a few people on here who seem to be working with yona or are crazed fans who get really defensive on her when someone says something bad about her. @sparkle002 i know you like yona and shes worked really well for you but if someone is posting that yona categorically didnt work for her then why cant you just leave it at that? before you say you were only trying to help @lanlingyu no you werent you were trying really hard to defend yona. every single time someone posts something slightly negative you are one of the first who hurries on and has to say maybe yona meant this or that or maybe its with another person. why cant you allow people to say yep she didnt work for me she wont work for everyone she wont be right all of the time she isnt god. we dont want to turn this into the sps forum where people are uncomfortable to say anything bad about yona for being silenced. damn you guys are crazy over readers and you seem to forget that she might connect amazing with you but for someone else could get it so damn wrong. can you not see from someone elses point @sparkle002 that you can be a bit much on yona? all your posts ever are about how amazing yona is and quite frankly i dont trust your account. i think its fair that we all get to hear every point of view about these readers from good to bad without some crazed fan defending the reader you dont know how obsessed you look

Oh my god. Why come on here to stir up something? I’m not defending anyone...that’s your interpretation. And now your attacking me. I’ve even said many many times Yona could be or is WRONG. I don’t give a damn if you trust my account or not. It’s a forum and I can post freely what I want. I’ve clearly made posts about many many other readers...but you choose to zone in on this one because I’ve made posts on her recently. Why can’t you just allow me to post what I want as well? I’m not even attacking anyone. But you choose to zero in on me because your bored I guess.

Sounds like you are a bit bitter. Please don’t respond to me. I’m not trying to entertain your cynical views. I will continue to post about Yona or whomever I want. I’m not trying to win anyone over or convince anyone about her..she does work for me and so what? People always rant about the negative and never the postive. And no I’m not out here trying thousands of different readers either, so yes my updates will mainly be about her, Aries, Cookie, Venus and Indio. I’m not out here telling people they should try her..as a matter of fact I’m AGREEING SHE MAY BE WRONG FOR ME. But you have a problem because I like replying to this thread a lot. Leave me alone

As a matter of fact...BLOCK ME FROM YOUR VIEW so you won’t see my posts about “Yona” or anyone else since it bothers you so much. You can surely just skip over my posts smh

talking of sex toys looks like you need one honey you need to calm down. the way you go on and on about yona and defend her isnt fair and you are trying to say that @lanlingyu is wrong and unfair. why cant you allow someone to just say yep she wasnt so great for me without your constant she could mean this and that comments?

Big Eye Roll.

I guess you are the moderator of the forum and have the right to tell who is right or wrong or who is treating someone unfair - and today you chose little ol me. So you basically want me to shut up? LOL that wont happen...like ever. Again, how am I defending her when I clearly state many times she has been wrong.

Look, If she (lanlingyu) felt unfairly about it, Im sure she wouldve told me that herself. You're not even looking at our dialog - which is quite friendly. So just go back to your big black pot and stir up some mess somewhere else.

You keep asking "why, why why" - Because I want to. It is a forum. There is dialogue in a forum. Why cant you understand that? So instead of trying to figure me out, you are welcome to block me.

Thank you, NEXT.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1334 on: January 08, 2019, 03:55:15 PM »
I third this. Ive said this (to my friends) many times even for my own predictions.

I love Yona but I Completely 👍 with your comment

I don’t understand the hype with yona. I’m sorry but maybe I’m missing something but if I go to a reader and they make a prediction about a current POI but it happens years later with a different POI that to me is a wrong prediction. Readers should be able to decipher between people in your life otherwise it makes me not trust them.

anything