Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1540930 times)

Offline Deedee123

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1200 on: December 19, 2018, 12:54:11 AM »
[ I feel like the first reading was more accurate than the second which was the top off. I think the top off was more detailed as far as what exactly would happen between the other bigger things she predicted... such as

FYI she told me once that typically the initial reading on a subject of interest is the most accurate, and subsequent readings, if the predictions from the first reading haven't all happened yet, are basically either looking at the same circumstance from a slightly different perspective or just adds a little more detail here or there.

Thanks for that. That makes sense. The first one was more like “he is offering partnership, and meaning it, while the other guy may have gotten ahead of himself and then panicked. But here, you can reconcile.” “It’s a bit challenging and convoluted but actually it didn’t slack Jim off, it’s talking about the dynamics of your partnership rather than the bits where you clash or don’t understand each other and that’s probably because you know each other very well.”

We were together 8 years. Soooo I don’t know. That makes me think we are getting back together. Would anyone suggest against that? Again I’m not trying to sound obsessive lol I’m just looking for clarity from other Yona readers. :)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1201 on: December 19, 2018, 01:02:15 AM »
I think there actually is another card that means a crossroads, other than Devil. Something more minor. But I can't remember which it was.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1202 on: December 19, 2018, 01:44:29 AM »
Best advice I can give you about Yona is just to write down / record her reading.

Forget about what she says and let things unfold, have faith but don't stress and do not overthink anything.

I got doubtful and then I was like "whatever, she's wrong for me" and then after I stopped thinking about her predictions, everything began to make sense.

Don't expect things to happen in any particular order, they could also be way far out to happen over the years.

Also, do not read with her within the span of 6 months, she specifically told me that when I asked about a top up reading.

This goes with any reader, really.

I literally thought she was a fraud at one point but that was FAR from the truth, she's the best for me.

She told me to read with her either 1) When all predictions unfold, or 2) No earlier than 3 months

I think she uses faster cards now...

Well my last reading in Oct all happened in 6 weeks -this is about 8or so predictions. So of course I have one scheduled before the end of the year. I’ve had 3 readings this year with her and all but 1 prediction has come true.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1203 on: December 19, 2018, 02:08:50 AM »
I’m starting to feel like Yona tells every woman they’re going to be involved with/make a choice between two separate men...

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1204 on: December 19, 2018, 02:39:08 AM »
Shes never told me that but looking at the broken record on this thread it seems there are choices than not.

I’m starting to feel like Yona tells every woman they’re going to be involved with/make a choice between two separate men...

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1205 on: December 19, 2018, 03:04:33 AM »

Technically you can hop on tinder and choose from 35 or more...

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1206 on: December 19, 2018, 03:43:39 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:28:42 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1207 on: December 19, 2018, 04:51:12 AM »

FWIW I did not get that answer.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1208 on: December 19, 2018, 07:07:07 AM »
She didn't mention any love choices for me. Said I was too busy with the rest of the stuff going on in my life currently.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1209 on: December 19, 2018, 12:58:11 PM »
She didn’t give me any option either. She saw there were 2 men in my present, And a new one will come in. Yona said 1 of 2 present guy will disappear and my long term relationship is either with the new guy or one of the present guy but she is not 100% which one. She thinks it’s one of the present guy that she describe very accurately from his physical description to his job and to his injuries.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1210 on: December 19, 2018, 01:22:40 PM »

She didnt tell me that.... Only 1 man came up in my reading (except a fight with my ex husband)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1211 on: December 20, 2018, 01:17:53 AM »
Well Yona is 100% wrong for me just a few days after my reading .

She said that my POI was around up until at least May next year even though he’ll be distant etc

He just ended things tonight because he said he didn’t feel the chemistry that he wanted to feel for long term.

So yeah,

Every single person was wrong.

And I’m upset now that my whole yona reading is off

josh34

« Reply #1212 on: December 20, 2018, 02:31:37 AM »

She said that my POI was around up until at least May next year even though he’ll be distant etc

He just ended things tonight because he said he didn’t feel the chemistry that he wanted to feel for long term.

So yeah,

I've been in a position where I was told it's over and that there was no chemistry, done, blocked, etc. Done.

They unblocked me and came back. So she could still be right!

Offline contraband

« Reply #1213 on: December 20, 2018, 02:39:44 AM »

So yeah,

I'm so sorry to hear that Kristina
What exactly did she predict? Do you mean that he would be around until May and then he would disappear?

I have a reading with Yona coming up :/

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1214 on: December 20, 2018, 02:49:16 AM »

So yeah,

I honestly don’t get her hype. She was 100% wrong for me when I read with her in June 2016, so I really feel for you  :(

anything