Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522410 times)

Offline lunalove

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1125 on: December 05, 2018, 07:14:15 AM »
Has Yona ever told anyone straight up that their ex isn't coming back to them? I'm just trying to figure out if she's that type of reader. She told me my ex will come back, but not right away, unfortunately, but months and maybe a year later. I just don't want to be waiting around for some fairy tale  :'(

Offline star1

« Reply #1126 on: December 05, 2018, 10:02:09 AM »
Has Yona ever told anyone straight up that their ex isn't coming back to them? I'm just trying to figure out if she's that type of reader. She told me my ex will come back, but not right away, unfortunately, but months and maybe a year later. I just don't want to be waiting around for some fairy tale  :'(

I might have said this before and I apologise if I have, but Yona told me that my tower was imminent and I would hear from the ex by the end of the year. I haven't, still. She said I'd hear from him again, then have a period where we don't talk which is in line with what Aries said.. But Aries said it's because we will fall out, Yona said it's because he's making an excuse but it's the truth. Then we are supposed to contact again and begin plans to see each other, making plans together and slowly get back into a relationship again. He's also meant to make plans to move into his own place which supposedly I will get to find out about by summer of next year.. I have as much likelihood as Donald Trump coming over for dinner, but if she's right - I'll eat my words and apologise. I've spoken to a lady who was told years ago by Yona that her ex husband who ran off with another woman would be back, and he still hasn't. I'm not saying Yona is a fake and a fraud, I have only had one reading and as always - she might be really good for certain users on here and generic for others. I've asked on here before if Yona has ever given bad news and a few people said that yes - she has.

The best advice I could give you (such a hypocrite, I know) is to try and keep busy with your life and keep distracted. At least that way if your ex partner does come back, then brilliant. If he doesn't, then you're at that stage of acceptance.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1127 on: December 05, 2018, 08:12:28 PM »

I might have said this before and I apologise if I have, but Yona told me that my tower was imminent and I would hear from the ex by the end of the year. I haven't, still. She said I'd hear from him again, then have a period where we don't talk which is in line with what Aries said.. But Aries said it's because we will fall out, Yona said it's because he's making an excuse but it's the truth. Then we are supposed to contact again and begin plans to see each other, making plans together and slowly get back into a relationship again. He's also meant to make plans to move into his own place which supposedly I will get to find out about by summer of next year.. I have as much likelihood as Donald Trump coming over for dinner, but if she's right - I'll eat my words and apologise. I've spoken to a lady who was told years ago by Yona that her ex husband who ran off with another woman would be back, and he still hasn't. I'm not saying Yona is a fake and a fraud, I have only had one reading and as always - she might be really good for certain users on here and generic for others. I've asked on here before if Yona has ever given bad news and a few people said that yes - she has.

The best advice I could give you (such a hypocrite, I know) is to try and keep busy with your life and keep distracted. At least that way if your ex partner does come back, then brilliant. If he doesn't, then you're at that stage of acceptance.

Ya - I wouldnt automatically assume if a reader is wrong that they are a fake or fraud. No reader is 100% (funny alot of people expect otherwise, not sure why when this thing is a gamble - after trying several readers)...BUT I am one of a several who have had Yona consistently be right for.

Ive found that even though she has been right on some scenarios, a very few small details were incorrect - but the situation panned out exactly (and no I didnt "fit" this stuff lol) annnnd what Ive learned is that there is ALOT she doesnt pick up surrounding the prediction. I honestly think Yona needs to be used in Tandem with a no tools reader like Kisha or Cookie (to see around the cards). I use Yona because her predictions actually come to pass (Kisha and Cookie are good at picking up details and reasons why...but do not provide the same level of predictions as Yona).

Ive probably have had 8-9 readings with Yona over 2 years - and 98% of those things have happened. Thats why Ive called her so much, because as my predictions happened and they were "complete" I would call her for a re-fill LOL.

Anyway its crazy to say someone has predicted 98% of things right!

Unfortunately the outcome she saw with me and my POI (yep it is specifically him) wont pan out...Im still in somewhat contact with him ....but for him to do a complete 180 and come back for commitment and exclusivity as she suggested in July and even in the most recent October reading (she saw him "taking a step into the unknown" and coming forward etc etc)....doesnt seem plausible. She also kept picking up "No deception or lies" and Im almost certain there has been (I haven actually caught him in any but come on)...

So basically this is the ONLY prediction thats left out of the 30+ predictions she has given me over the years....and Im just waiting it to be wrong and basically meet someone new.

** She did tell me when I first called her in 2016 that my current POI wasnt going to be around and she was right. She then predicted this new guy and he came a year later than predicted (she initially said a year but was 2 years)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 08:17:15 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #1128 on: December 05, 2018, 08:21:09 PM »

Unfortunately the outcome she saw with me and my POI (yep it is specifically him) wont pan out...Im still in somewhat contact with him ....but for him to do a complete 180 and come back for commitment and exclusivity as she suggested in July and even in the most recent October reading (she saw him "taking a step into the unknown" and coming forward etc etc)....doesnt seem plausible. She also kept picking up "No deception or lies" and Im almost certain there has been (I haven actually caught him in any but come on)...

So basically this is the ONLY prediction thats left out of the 30+ predictions she has given me over the years....and Im just waiting it to be wrong and basically meet someone new.

So the main predictions and outcome related to your POU she is wrong about, the other 90% she was right on, are they significant or just random stuff like “you will talk to your parents about going on a holiday” type of things?

josh34

« Reply #1129 on: December 05, 2018, 08:22:28 PM »

Ya - I wouldnt automatically assume if a reader is wrong that they are a fake or fraud. No reader is 100% (funny alot of people expect otherwise, not sure why when this thing is a gamble - after trying several readers)...BUT I am one of a several who have had Yona consistently be right for.

Ive found that even though she has been right on some scenarios, a very few small details were incorrect - but the situation panned out exactly (and no I didnt "fit" this stuff lol) annnnd what Ive learned is that there is ALOT she doesnt pick up surrounding the prediction. I honestly think Yona needs to be used in Tandem with a no tools reader like Kisha or Cookie (to see around the cards). I use Yona because her predictions actually come to pass (Kisha and Cookie are good at picking up details and reasons why...but do not provide the same level of predictions as Yona).

Ive probably have had 8-9 readings with Yona over 2 years - and 98% of those things have happened. Thats why Ive called her so much, because as my predictions happened and they were "complete" I would call her for a re-fill LOL.

** She did tell me when I first called her in 2016 that my current POI wasnt going to be around and she was right. She then predicted this new guy and he came a year later than predicted (she initially said a year but was 2 years)

Stranger things have happened, though! He may come back in despite what seem to be 'the odds'. And there's always a chance it could be another individual, hey? She's not the most detailed when it comes to describing people from my experience. So he may come back in, or her prediction may still come to pass!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1130 on: December 05, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »

Stranger things have happened, though! He may come back in despite what seem to be 'the odds'. And there's always a chance it could be another individual, hey? She's not the most detailed when it comes to describing people from my experience. So he may come back in, or her prediction may still come to pass!

I feel you Josh!

BUT man she has totally been really specific about this guy. Yona kinda has been a specialty of mine LOL - and Ive learned and noticed when she is descriptive and when not (meaning if she isnt, it DEFINITELY may be another person).  But she describes him and his situation to a T so its either him or she is wrong LOL

Offline star1

« Reply #1131 on: December 05, 2018, 09:06:16 PM »

Hi Sparkle, thanks for sharing your experience. With Yona I didn't have as much luck with her as you did. I did find her to be vague and I had to help her along the way throughout the reading. I don't expect her to get everything right because she's only a card reader, not gifted and she isn't God. But I can highly doubt that anything she said will happen. If the POI contacts me, I'll of course definitely update on this board. If you and your ex didn't get back together like she saw, then I'll definitely have no faith in that prediction happening. Perhaps I might get contact from this guy, but I'm highly doubtful. She said I was supposed to get contact around now and I haven't. But I know that her timings can be waayy out.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1132 on: December 05, 2018, 09:16:27 PM »

Hi Sparkle, thanks for sharing your experience. With Yona I didn't have as much luck with her as you did. I did find her to be vague and I had to help her along the way throughout the reading. I don't expect her to get everything right because she's only a card reader, not gifted and she isn't God. But I can highly doubt that anything she said will happen. If the POI contacts me, I'll of course definitely update on this board. If you and your ex didn't get back together like she saw, then I'll definitely have no faith in that prediction happening. Perhaps I might get contact from this guy, but I'm highly doubtful. She said I was supposed to get contact around now and I haven't. But I know that her timings can be waayy out.

Star - I was in the SAME situation as you 2 years ago! I hadnt heard from my POI (a diff one) at that time in 4 MONTHS and she told me I would hear from him at the end of the year. My hope was lost. This reading was October 5 2016. GUESS WHAT...I HEARD FROM HIM NOVEMBER 30th at 11:05pm (yep I remember the time because it was soooo significant to me). INDIO predicted this as well - she said I would get a text from him late at night.

I even had a guy contact me on Dec 31st at 10pm - I hadnt heard from him in 2 years!!! So you never know. (I guess I should be saying that to myself - I NEVER KNOW LOL)....

The "We didnt get back together like she saw part" is still pending. Funny - she DID NOT give me a timeline for this AT ALL. Other ones she did and they did pan in the time she said.

Im basically saying Ive given up HOPE because the ODDS for a guy to turn around like this are EXTREMELY LOW (even though Ive seen it countless times with my friends! But they are the exception, like multiple exceptions lol)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 09:18:32 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline star1

« Reply #1133 on: December 05, 2018, 09:19:45 PM »

Star - I was in the SAME situation as you 2 years ago! I hadnt heard from my POI (a diff one) at that time in 4 MONTHS and she told me I would hear from him at the end of the year. My hope was lost. This reading was October 5 2016. GUESS WHAT...I HEARD FROM HIM NOVEMBER 30th at 11:05pm (yep I remember the time because it was soooo significant to me). INDIO predicted this as well - she said I would get a text from him late at night.

I even had a guy contact me on Dec 31st at 10pm - I hadnt heard from him in 2 years!!! So you never know. (I guess I should be saying that to myself - I NEVER KNOW LOL)....

We didnt get back together like she saw part is still pending. Her timeline is March. Im basically saying Ive given up HOPE because IVE the ODDS for a guy to turn around like this are EXTREMELY LOW (even though Ive seen it countless times with my friends! But they are the exception, like multiple exceptions lol)

Thanks for that. These men are weird how they rock up years later as if it were last night they left, lol. I'm just skeptical I guess as I've never had an ex ex come back before. Also with this guy, I really feel he has a huge ego and wouldn't have the guts to make the first move. Well, I know he has a huge inflated ego. Perhaps the less time you put into your situation with POI and begin moving on, things might progress again maybe for you two to reconcile ?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1134 on: December 05, 2018, 09:38:56 PM »

We didnt get back together like she saw part is still pending. Her timeline is March. Im basically saying Ive given up HOPE because IVE the ODDS for a guy to turn around like this are EXTREMELY LOW (even though Ive seen it countless times with my friends! But they are the exception, like multiple exceptions lol)

Thanks for that. These men are weird how they rock up years later as if it were last night they left, lol. I'm just skeptical I guess as I've never had an ex ex come back before. Also with this guy, I really feel he has a huge ego and wouldn't have the guts to make the first move. Well, I know he has a huge inflated ego. Perhaps the less time you put into your situation with POI and begin moving on, things might progress again maybe for you two to reconcile ?

Girl I began moving on 4 months ago!!lol AND have been casually dating others. Emotions are still there but those have to fade in its own times. Barely any energy is put into him. Even in my readings I just call about my love life and try to steer from asking about him YET HE STILL COMES UP lol. I was warned though this was a back n forth up and down situation - so luckily they told me that so I knew what I was in for

Offline star1

« Reply #1135 on: December 05, 2018, 09:53:17 PM »

Girl I began moving on 4 months ago!!lol AND have been casually dating others. Emotions are still there but those have to fade in its own times. Barely any energy is put into him. Even in my readings I just call about my love life and try to steer from asking about him YET HE STILL COMES UP lol. I was warned though this was a back n forth up and down situation - so luckily they told me that so I knew what I was in for

Sorry, I didn't realise. It depends what you feel intuitively on the situation, if you feel he's coming back or there's feelings - but it's dormant. Your situation sounds long winded and like you'll always have a bond with each other, but as always - doesn't mean to say that there's going to be a happily ever after, sadly.  :(

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1136 on: December 05, 2018, 10:09:01 PM »
Has Yona ever given  a tower and it didn’t occur or you tried to avoid it and successfully did so? Or do her towers occur regardless of what you do?

Looks like no one ever answered your question - so I will ;)

In my case the Tower occurs no matter what you do (specific to the prediction).
Actually alot of her predictions for me happened no matter what I did. I'd live my life and boom, one of her predictions happened.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1137 on: December 06, 2018, 01:32:22 AM »

I had a top up with Yona and I have to say... I’m so utterly confused. Any advice on how to deal or understand or feel less confused? ..

This reading was all over the place and she admitted it was because my first set of predictions didn’t unfold yet. But instead of clarity, I’m soooo lost.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1138 on: December 06, 2018, 01:35:11 AM »
Has Yona ever given  a tower and it didn’t occur or you tried to avoid it and successfully did so? Or do her towers occur regardless of what you do?

Looks like no one ever answered your question - so I will ;)

In my case the Tower occurs no matter what you do (specific to the prediction).
Actually alot of her predictions for me happened no matter what I did. I'd live my life and boom, one of her predictions happened.

Thanks!

She mentioned this in my first reading but it wasn’t my tower then, it was just something that would come up.... not even a set back she said. But now it’s the tower. So I’m confused.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1139 on: December 06, 2018, 02:04:12 AM »

I had a top up with Yona and I have to say... I’m so utterly confused. Any advice on how to deal or understand or feel less confused? ..

This reading was all over the place and she admitted it was because my first set of predictions didn’t unfold yet. But instead of clarity, I’m soooo lost.

Was it a non-reading? Meaning did she get all the way through the reading or ended early because she didnt connect well

What part was confusing - was it a diff prediction that what she predicted before?