Author Topic: Allison Carmany, I’ve given up on her. Don’t waste time waiting to get a readin  (Read 1613 times)

Offline LB808

I am very frustrated with this lady and the people who run her platform. I’ve tried for over 5 months now and still haven’t gotten a reading from her. I honestly do think they are choosy on who her moderators pick for a reading. I and many others have just about given up on her! I know her style is so carefree and open and it’s free, but I guess that also the catch . If it’s free, that basically means the chance in getting a reading with her is hard! I don’t like her style anyways, I’m sure she’s nice and all but she’s more like trust in everyone and every one show love. Meh, I don’t wanna waste my time being looked over by her moderators. Good luck in getting a reading with her.

Offline ld808

Also. I notice, these moderators I think are very picky. What’s with all these Indian people they seem to pick a lot of them most of the time. It’s hard. Forget this reader and her moderators!!!!’ They are bias and picky and full of crap!

Offline jackY

What does race have to do with anything. I would caution you to choose your words a bit more wisely.

Also. I notice, these moderators I think are very picky. What’s with all these Indian people they seem to pick a lot of them most of the time. It’s hard. Forget this reader and her moderators!!!!’ They are bias and picky and full of crap!

anything