Author Topic: CP PHOEBE IS AWESOME!  (Read 6073 times)

Offline militaryman

CP PHOEBE IS AWESOME!
« on: April 22, 2011, 03:07:57 PM »
Have any of you tried phoebe, from CP, her predictions are coming to pass! she is very detailed and her time frames have been extremely accurate. She told me that my love interest would want to get together and she would contact me. She contacted me on the day that I was told and we got together and went on a day trip. She acted the way that phoebe described, with flirting.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 04:21:28 PM by militaryman »

Offline tippyrose1

Re: CP PHOEBE IS AWESOME!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 08:13:40 PM »
Hi Militaryman,

Yes, I have spoken to Phoebe maybe 5 times...and I must say that the first time I called her...I had actually hooked up with this man that was still married and I had only seen him once or twice at my house...and she immediately picked up on the fact that it wasn't quite a relationship yet...more like an affair...but that we had this very deep spiritual connection...which I definately felt and still believe we had.  This man after about a month and only a few escapades did actually just leave one night...he came to my house after I hadn't seen him for a while...he sat me down, he told me he loved me and other things...we had this beautiful talk...and then when he left...I never heard from him or saw him again...this was November 12....I thought I would die....I called Alison and Phoebe weekly...and Phoebe would tell me that he was confused...that he wanted to be with me...that he was having a hard time going thru the holidays, he'd been married for 20+ years..no children and they had broken up several times in the last few years...Phoebe said they would definately go their separate ways (which they did eventually)...Phoebe said that he didn't want to have an affair with me...he wanted to do things right and he would be back.  Well, December passed...January passed...and in February I found out that this person did move out of the house in January...but he never called me to tell me...I texted him...just acting like I didn't know and he did tell me that he had moved out...that he had deleted my # from his phone because he didn't want to have an affair (like Phoebe said) but that he was in no way shape or form ready for a relationship...I was furious..I tried to set up a meeting with him just to talk...and at first he said yes...then later he cancelled...a few random texts went back and forth...and then nothing...I still have never seen him...Alison used to tell me that she always saw him coming back around some day...but by then I won't want him...and that is coming to pass...I think Phoebe is very good at picking up what is going on...I really liked her...I just never called back because I've just always been so hung up on Alison...but I've read all of Phoebe's testimonials and yes..I think she is definately worth her salt...I'm happy things are working out for you...having predictions come true must just be the BEST feeling!  Best of Luck.  tippy.

Offline militaryman

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 05:13:16 AM »
Thank you Tippy, I'm happy that you had a good reading also, and I enjoyed your story. I wish you luck in finding your future love.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
I really enjoyed my reading with Phoebe. I think she is a really nice person and picks up on situations without any instruction.

sammiepoo

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 04:33:17 AM »
I havnt tried her yet and I dont know but I will put her on my list of psychics to consider