Author Topic: Allisgood  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Tzwilson84

Allisgood
« on: February 14, 2024, 02:27:08 PM »
Is it just me, or does this person give of Dolphin vibes

She borderline ready to attack me because I asked for her number to send her a voice note on what'sapp because I didn't want to type.
Then proceeds to look through older posts....years ago because I said no one was right for me other than the prediction that Astaria gave.
 She really reminds me of Dolphin, but it could just be me 😂😂😂

Offline Mina

drop it and let it go
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 05:09:53 PM »
😐 Um… if you’re being harassed then block the person and move on

But it looks like you’re doing harassing. They seemed to erased their posts

I don’t know what happened between you too but please drop it and erase this

Ppl have a right to read older threads it’s an open forum, and ppl have the right to refuse giving their number- in fact I recommend not to do that, unless you know you can trust someone … but it’s the internet

I mean I know I antagonize ppl I perceive as bots. What you post here does stick even if you delete it.

Offline allisgood

Re: drop it and let it go
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 05:19:39 PM »
😐 Um… if you’re being harassed then block the person and move on

But it looks like you’re doing harassing. They seemed to erased their posts

I don’t know what happened between you too but please drop it and erase this

Ppl have a right to read older threads it’s an open forum, and ppl have the right to refuse giving their number- in fact I recommend not to do that, unless you know you can trust someone … but it’s the internet

I mean I know I antagonize ppl I perceive as bots. What you post here does stick even if you delete it.

Exactly!! She is the one harassing and asking me for a phone number, which I have the right to refuse to give without having to be insulted and she subsequently creating a post in here about dolphins or what not. She must be smoking something or be crazy to jump in here posting such ridiculous posts just because she didn't get the information she was digging for (i.e. my number). She can think twice.

Offline Tzwilson84

Re: Allisgood
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 05:50:09 PM »
Yeah because I didnt feel like typing. Anywho, have  great day. Happy Valentines Day as well.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 06:03:03 PM by Tzwilson84 »

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Allisgood
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 07:14:31 PM »
OMG I forgot about Dolphin 😂😂😂