Author Topic: Julie Mullen  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Smiley1

Julie Mullen
« on: May 19, 2020, 04:17:20 AM »
Has anyone ever read with or have any feedback on Julie?

Does she still read anywhere do you know?  She was pretty good but she made a prediction many years ago and I am wondering if this is playing out now rather than back then (when it didnt)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Julie Mullen
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 10:51:50 AM »
Has anyone ever read with or have any feedback on Julie?

Does she still read anywhere do you know?  She was pretty good but she made a prediction many years ago and I am wondering if this is playing out now rather than back then (when it didnt)

Well after reading this thread I jumped on Californian psychics.  Mattie is definitely Julie and I can tell you she is in my top 3.  Having read with her privately I am seeing predictions happen.   I read with her from 2012 and lots happened.  Down to minute details.  Dates are never accurate with the best readers. To be honest I’ve only learnt this over years reading privately with readers.

She’s in my top 3.  Mattie Matilda Cleo.  All same style. All cryptic and all honest and spot on.

I have reviewed her under Mattie too. So take a look.  She’s a bit pricey for me though.   I prefer the cheaper option if I were reading regularly.  Matilda and Cleo much cheaper but similar reading styles and predictions happen.

So happy I found her.  She is amazing. 

Online Ivy

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 11:35:23 PM »
Where can I find Julie Mullen? I just deleted my CP account, don’t wanna go back into that money sucking black hole!

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:17:22 AM »
Mattie was not accurate for me regarding a work/career situation.  I felt she talked in circles.

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:41:34 AM »
she is untraceable!!! I wanted to get a reading from her too but refuse to use CP especially when advisors literally get 15% of their earnings!

anything