Author Topic: For those who have read with Mattie and Yona  (Read 595 times)

Offline sleepyeyes

For those who have read with Mattie and Yona
« on: February 20, 2024, 07:59:00 AM »
Tried Yona out for the first time today. She definitely caught onto my situation rather immediately and I was impressed. Her read  for my situation was mostly negative. I also spoke to Mattie sometime late January and although Mattie did not sell me a fairytale, it was more so delivered with the idea that things could lean in my favor. Like there was possibility here.. Yona would say something negative, but then at the end of her sentence be like “at least for now.” Which obviously made me wonder does that mean things can change?? All in all, Yona’s outcome was rather negative. In your experience, who would you trust? This is my first read with both readers, and having them both carry a different energy is not something I was prepared for lol Mattie was also capable of giving me more specific details compared to Yona.

Also, Yona said she could not give me a timeframe for any of her predictions, just 1 marker to look out for. How normal is that for her? Mattie was able to give me a specific timeline.

anything