Author Topic: SherriLynn  (Read 26503 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: SherriLynn
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2018, 09:29:06 PM »
Updates on her?

I read with her a couple days ago and she told me 'a decision would be made in August' regarding me and my ex. She couldn't tell me what kind of conversation or decision it would be, good or bad but that I had to be 100% clear on what he was saying and understand it. I'm not sure how helpful that is. I asked her to elaborate and there wasn't really anything she could say.

She had been right for me in the past on my first dude (one of the few) and the second dude and also predicted the last guy coming back and leaving again.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 09:38:21 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2018, 10:52:31 PM »
She was correct for me that the drama would start to be cleared up in March. Said I would reconnect with Person between June and August.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2018, 11:18:41 PM »
She was spot on with me - for work (leaving new job and getting another) and description of POI now (she initially predicted this guy would show up in October, but I am aware timing is not her forte). Not very detailed though...

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2018, 09:35:43 PM »
bump

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2018, 03:25:30 AM »
tried making appointment had busy schedule. she would email me her dates which work and i would tell her that i dont know if it would work because of a lot going on in life, so i reached out to her again later in the year and asked about a reading. she told me her available dates. i told her those wont work and will keep her updated. i emailed her a month later and she was rude told me im not client and that she wont read for me because i was indecisive. no lady. i had a lot going on. i couldn't read then.

i would love to read with her but she is a horribly rude person and really hurt me with words. she needs to drop her ego if she wants clients. i even told her i would pay extra after that email and she did not reply. she is horrible morally.

sorry for english.

I wouldnt waste my time. While some of her predictions come true, she isnt very detailed - so I dont think you will find what you are looking for with her.  However, from her side, I could see it a bit annoying and frustrating after a couple of times providing timeframes that you couldnt schedule time for - BUT she didnt have to be rude about it. She was really rude. She actually gets on my nerves but she is one of the last resorts to go to for a quick (and somewhat accurate) reading.

By the way - your english is pretty good - no need to apologize on every post  ;) lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2018, 07:05:54 PM »
Hi there,

I was the one who recommended Sherri way back when. I've probably had 10 or so readings with her. Honestly, she really does need to work on her communication skills. I left her office (when she used to do in person readings) in tears one time. Her delivery is very straightforward and not soft at all. However I went back to her because she was correct about things and she is usually good about picking up the feelings/intentions of someone. Over the years i found her to be gradually less accurate but i am not sure why. She's better when she's given very little info. Highly opinionated and yes, sometimes rude!!

Offline scarlora

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2018, 10:44:07 PM »
She told me an ex would sleep with a girl that she could see wore cowboy boots.  I was thinking, no way, this dude is not into girls like that at all.  More goth type.  But I was on his phone the other day and a snapchat notification popped up for someone.  Checked the name on FB and it was a bartender at a local saloon.  I about died laughing to myself.  I will probably read with her again because that was so specific and also, I can't really remember what else she said.  She did say he would be back around next spring but I'd be better off without him.  Im so over him already. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2019, 06:12:41 PM »
Just curious if there have been any more updates with this reader

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2019, 04:16:02 AM »
She was right about my ex last year and the ‘decision ‘ in August. His decision was to end things. So far she’s been right for me, but I barely read with her at all. I’m reading with her again tomorrow for the first time in a year because she’s been, so far, 100% in predicting outcomes of 3 different people.

Lovefash67

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2019, 11:15:46 AM »
I use to read with this reader and she was very good . She told me my ex and I wouldn’t get back together and that there was a girl around him. She gave  New love prediction for the season of spring but I can’t remember if I ended up meeting someone I would have to read the thread to see. I may read with her again it’s probabky been two years since I’ve read with her

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2019, 03:48:05 PM »
I remember she was good for me as well - I just couldnt stand her reading style lol - it was very business like vs casual. Crazy how some readers are good, but I just dont like their style or delivery - oh well I guess its better than the fluff I could get from others

Lovefash67

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2019, 04:51:56 PM »
So I was lucky enough I guess lol to get a reading with Sherri today and get a chance to speak with her quickly. She expressed that the ex that Yona saw his gf not being an obstacle is actually an obstacle and that supposedly his family likes her and is in support or their relationship and that we will not get back together . So Yona is most likely wrong and misinterpreting the cards.She also said I will not be in a relationship until next year but I will date someone in October . But she said I will be in a relationship next year and it will be with someone new . She said my mom and I will talk next month. That I will get the promotion at work and it’s just been taking a while. So pretty much this year my life just has been shitty and stagnant . I really over everything and these false positive predictions and new love relationships that never occur and reconciliation with my mom that was suppose to happen for years now.

Update : now I’m not sure if his family actually knows about his gf because he expressed that he hasn’t talked to his dad in two years and he’s been having issues with his mom for a while now .so idk but w.e im only listening to the negative outcomes easier to move on and not get my hopes up
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 04:54:42 PM by Lovefash67 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2019, 01:29:25 AM »
Sherri’a prediction of my mom reaching out has not happened . I texted my mom at least three time since August and she had not replied. My bday was two weeks ago and she didn’t call or text me happy bday . Also I have been on dating apps for two months. I talked to one guy we were suppose to go on a date last month and he ended up disappearing other than I have been talking to guys here and there and I have not been on one date

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2019, 01:55:17 AM »
""Sherri’a prediction of my mom reaching out has not happened . I texted my mom at least three time since August and she had not replied. My bday was two weeks ago and she didn’t call or text me happy bday . Also I have been on dating apps for two months. I talked to one guy we were suppose to go on a date last month and he ended up disappearing other than I have been talking to guys here and there and I have not been on one date"

Hi there,

Just read this post and wanted to say I find it heartbreaking. I know many of us on here call about a guy or a girl who is inconsistent or has disappeared, not returning calls / texts, and of course that's sad and frustrating... but your mom? I'm so sorry - I think having a parent not respond to messages is really awful. Sorry you have to deal with that and I hope it gets better.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 01:59:13 AM by doubleoh8 »

Offline karma17

« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2019, 04:58:12 PM »

I read with her a couple of weeks ago and was terrified based on testimonials  that I’d be getting a highly negative reading with bad news lol but to my surprise it wasn’t so and she was super nice so I’m skeptical. Anyone had positive stuff from her pass?