Author Topic: SherriLynn  (Read 26496 times)

Lovefash67

Re: SherriLynn
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2016, 10:32:17 PM »
That's right girl!  His loss.  There is someone out there that will give us what we need and deserve.  Manifest the right man and he will come. Screw the ones that make us feel so bad we go into debt calling psychics. That right there should be our clue :)

Exactly ! Lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2016, 10:36:37 PM »
Right now I guess he is still upset about me telling him I'm dating someone else and cutting him off that he just hates me right now . All I can do is control me . That's all we can do. Some guys have to learn the hard way and may not get it right till it's too late which is had but I guess as humans you don't know what you have till it's gone and gone completely .
are you really dating someone else? if you aren't, but he thinks you are, why would he contact you/ come back to you?

I actually was dating someone but I lied stating that it was getting serious I already know I wasn't physically attracted to the guy so I wasn't letting it go anywhere. I thought telling my ex this will make him man up but instead he said he doesn't love me or find me attractive anymore and that I care too much and it pushes a person away and he is not the man for me so I should move on. So I don't think it would be feasible for me to reach out. We been on and off 4 years during a time we were off I had a bf and my ex saw me with him and contacted me a month later asking if I have a bf I refused to answer his question. I guess for my ex if he wants something he will go after it but he won't be straight forward he will feel things out. So honestly I have no clue if he will reach out

stargazer

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2016, 10:54:44 PM »
I actually was dating someone but I lied stating that it was getting serious I already know I wasn't physically attracted to the guy so I wasn't letting it go anywhere. I thought telling my ex this will make him man up but instead he said he doesn't love me or find me attractive anymore and that I care too much and it pushes a person away and he is not the man for me so I should move on. So I don't think it would be feasible for me to reach out. We been on and off 4 years during a time we were off I had a bf and my ex saw me with him and contacted me a month later asking if I have a bf I refused to answer his question. I guess for my ex if he wants something he will go after it but he won't be straight forward he will feel things out. So honestly I have no clue if he will reach out
sounds very complicated and messy. he will probably reach out when you're so over him

Lovefash67

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2016, 11:05:44 PM »
It really is smh. Yeah probably he is late learner . I gave him so many chances to treat me better and just continued messing up . If he comes back I don't think I will take him back unless I'm still in love with me and he proves to me that he can be the man I need

Offline violet

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2016, 10:40:46 PM »
I spoke to Sherri Lynn back in July.  It seems as if one her predictions is manifesting.  She told me between November - January she saw me having to buy a new car.  Unfortunately, it seems as if she is right.  I will update if her other predictions occur.

Offline johnsc75

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2018, 08:25:29 PM »
any updates oaths reader?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2018, 09:33:11 PM »
any updates oaths reader?

I read with her in September 2016.  I didn't believe  her at the time because everyone else was saying something different but she was right. She was also right about the POI talking heavily to another woman.  He was and  He's still with that woman.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2018, 02:57:12 AM »
hmm, seems shes been a bit overlooked around these parts. Seems she has gotten outcomes right for at least a few people. Thats pretty good...cant say that for
a lot of readers.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2018, 04:06:13 AM »
hmm, seems shes been a bit overlooked around these parts. Seems she has gotten outcomes right for at least a few people. Thats pretty good...cant say that for
a lot of readers.

I went through my readings to find her reading. I didn't write down much.  But my post on this thread in 2016 had more info.  Funny, anyone who gave me a negative outcome, I wouldnt write much down.  I didn't believe them because so many had given a positive outcome.  I now know that the few negative readings out of the thousands of positives, are  correct.  I spent the next year getting readings on this guy. I was so screwed up and damaged at the time.  My goodness what a waste of time and money.  Live. Learn and grow.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2018, 07:06:43 PM »
Am I missing the prices on her page or what? It shows a link but where are the amounts?

Offline johnsc75

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2018, 09:54:30 PM »
It’s $30.00 for each 15 minutes

Offline nancy

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2018, 05:45:15 PM »
She has some Yelp reviews... which sound interesting like hit or miss. I have not read with this reader but she sounds interesting

She is a miss for me.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2018, 11:22:55 PM »
Sherri Lynn is someone I recommended a while back.

She is very good with random predictions and general readings.
If you read with her, I would give her as little information as possible when asking questions as she tends to assume things and put a personal twist on them. Not to mention her unwelcomed advice.
I read the post here about her being hit or miss.
I would agree with that to some extent. She has the gift but her opinionated nature and personal conclusions kind of muddle things.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2018, 12:08:59 AM »
Sherri Lynn is someone I recommended a while back.

She is very good with random predictions and general readings.
If you read with her, I would give her as little information as possible when asking questions as she tends to assume things and put a personal twist on them. Not to mention her unwelcomed advice.
I read the post here about her being hit or miss.
I would agree with that to some extent. She has the gift but her opinionated nature and personal conclusions kind of muddle things.
Yeah, I was all in for a sec until I read that crap about her personal opinion. Who wants that crap? Can readers just read; is that too hard?
I was literally set to pay her tonight after work. I guess that won't be happening. She has also cropped up on the other forum. ho hum.

Lovefash67

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2018, 12:46:53 PM »
Well I have an update two years later from reading with Sherri she was right that my ex and I did not get back together but he did contact me a lot of times over the summer in 2017 so she was wrong about that.She was also wrong about me getting accepted into schools I didn't even end up applying because I had anxiety that I wouldn't get accepted.