Author Topic: SherriLynn  (Read 26900 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: SherriLynn
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2019, 04:58:56 PM »

I read with her a couple of weeks ago and was terrified based on testimonials  that I’d be getting a highly negative reading with bad news lol but to my surprise it wasn’t so and she was super nice so I’m skeptical. Anyone had positive stuff from her pass?

Yes work and a new dude and other random events (from last year)

Offline karma17

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2019, 05:01:39 PM »
Thanks! How was she on timing on those?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2019, 05:10:57 PM »
Thanks! How was she on timing on those?

Timing was off on the first dude lol by like 8 months - but he came in sooner. She said October of that year and he came in 4 days later lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2019, 05:44:55 PM »
So would you say she’s good at predicting new love interests?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2019, 05:47:17 PM »
So would you say she’s good at predicting new love interests?
Yes especially the description! However the outcome is another story...

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2019, 04:02:04 AM »
She predicted money around me from a lottery or job. Yes I did have unexpected money from assistance . I got maybe 700 dollars n the last month or so . Only her and another reader predicted that even before I thought about applying for it

Offline sexyp

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2019, 07:42:33 PM »
how does one get a reading with her? there is nowhere to book on her site

lovefash

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2022, 01:23:35 PM »
I use to read with this reader and she was very good . She told me my ex and I wouldn’t get back together and that there was a girl around him. She gave  New love prediction for the season of spring but I can’t remember if I ended up meeting someone I would have to read the thread to see. I may read with her again it’s probabky been two years since I’ve read with her

This is my old user name. Came to update. I never got the promotion at my job. I ended up leaving and have had two different jobs in the last 2 years. I am in a relationship and have been with this person for a year and couple of months. This person isn’t new to me though and we started dating July 2020 and officially in a relationship in November 2020.

My mom did reach out to me last year and our relationship has been good and we talk every other day.

I would say sherry has been accurate and sometimes not accurate guess it’s like a 50/50.