Author Topic: SherriLynn  (Read 26500 times)

Offline Zee

SherriLynn
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:08:37 PM »
Has anyone read with her? If so, what was your take on her style, accuracy, predictions? More importantly, What are her rates?

http://www.stlouispsychic-sherrilynn.com

Offline skyline

Re: SherriLynn
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 05:47:15 PM »
I spoke with her based upon the recommendation by LuckyStar and Serendipity.

She was very business like. When I contacted her, she sent me a list of do's and don'ts.

As soon as the time was up on the call, she immediately ended it.

One prediction I will find out this month. Another seems plausible, and a third one wasn't very believable to me, but we will see.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 05:58:30 PM »
i read with her a couple months ago. i agree she is very business-like in her approach to the session. don't be late, and it ends right on time.

she picked up several details about things and people i asked about, which i liked. however, one of the timeframes she gave me has already passed (she said 2 weeks, and it's been about 2 months now) and she missed a MAJOR detail of my life. and i didn't try to trick her or give her info to see if she would correct me. for example (this is a bad example, but still) i see you getting a haircut next week that you'll really like. well, in this example i have no hair and am unable to grow it. again, bad example but i don't like giving out really personal details and topics of my calls. you never know who's around..

i would probably use her again. like i said, she did pick up some details that seemed to suggest she was seeing the situation correctly. i just don't know about her predictions.

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 06:34:52 PM »
So basically no wow factor or even ooooh.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 08:09:06 PM »
well, i was actually impressed when she picked up details about some family members. i took notes and put check marks so later on i'd know she picked that up on her own. but yeah, predictions  haven't been a wow factor. and now that i think about it - 2 of her timeframes (different predictions) have come and gone at this point.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 08:18:16 PM »
Kinda disappointing really. Is this the same SherriLynn others have mentioned throughout the forum?
There were comments that her predictions were very accurate.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 10:28:53 PM »
Zee,

This is a local reader i suggested a while back, so probably. I've had in-person readings, phone readings, and email readings with her. Her email reading was vague so i never got another one after the first one i had with her. I also only had one phone reading with her and she was very good, but not as "amazing" as i found her to be when i saw her in person. I have seen her in person 3 or 4 times. I think her timing can be somewhat off, but the majority of predictions she has given me, especially the random things she saw, have come to pass. I have asked around here about what people think and there seems to be some people who find her to be very accurate, but also some who feel they didn't connect. So i guess so far she might have some mixed reviews, kind of like Kisha (Aries Intuition) i guess?

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 10:46:20 PM »
k. I've tried Keisha twice and both times she told me she wasn't connecting, so I haven't tried again.

Yeah we have a gazillion local readers in Cali. Finding the goods ones are just as difficult. Personally,
I almost, always avoid those with a florescent outline of a hand on their front lawn. This is more
of a warning sign for me.

I've looked over Yelp though and there are both good/bad reviews as well.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 11:57:34 PM »
I read with SherriLynn last year, she told me I would be married March of this year LOOOOOL, however she did tell me to renew my car tags.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 03:12:13 AM »
She has been pretty accurate for me, but I can't say she is 100% accurate, I really don't think anyone can be. I've read with millions of psychics a couple years back and no one has gotten a single thing right. I basically gave up on calling until I read with Sherri. Obviously, I didn't like the news she delivered as she told me my ex and I would not be together, and that he would return Fall of 2012 to take care of "logistics" and matters, whatever that meant. She said it wasn't for a re-connection or reconciliation.

Really disliked her for saying that, but now that I look back on it, it was exactly what she said. I had to remove his name from my car title, I completely forgot about it until he popped out of no where and communicated this to me. And that was it!

She's gotten miscellaneous information on my car, that it needed fixing, twice. Once last year when something was wrong with the axle and I ended up having to do this $1000 procedure that was thankfully covered by my auto insurance, due to some towing truck accident. I read with her a couple of days ago, and she mentioned about my car again. She said either my current boyfriend or my car needed fixing, that it was the tires. Well its not my bf's because he just replaced his tires, it's definitely mine because my mechanic had told me that the tread is wearing very very thin, that I needed to replace all tires immediately. Sherri said to take care of it in 2 weeks or 2 months. She got a two, so..I think she's onto something there.

I called her back for another reading. I didn't say anything to her and immediately asks "Whats this huge issue about money that I see with the job? Are you getting paid unfairly?" YES!!! How the **** did she know that? I didn't say a word, in fact, I sounded happy in the email that she got the prediction right. They are starting me off lower than I expected, and I am so unhappy with it, but the experience I'm getting is worthwhile, and she sees a better offer coming in a couple months, I will be back to update. Without her saying, I was going to be applying on the side any way. The point is I really think she picked up on that "lady" that was backed up (read my other post for details) and that I would be offered full time employment.

She's been a hit and miss with relationships - so I would depend on faith for that, and not psychic readings, lol. No one has been correct with whether a relationship would "work out" I should say. She was correct, however, in the guys I met. There was this guy that texted me around the clock - I mean, I cant recall any other guy doing that to me. So she said there'd be a lot of texting...hmm hes the only one that stands out.

I too have been disappointed 1000x over, wondering if there are any real psychics out there. I know that many who worked for others on this forum did not work for me. So you can't really say, who has been accurate and who hasn't. I guess it's a combination of luck and timing!

Regardless of what you decide, I hope you find someone that works for you :0)

Offline Zee

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »
Well a lot of readers have worked in little ways and with
tiny occurrences.  Readers tend to think I want information
that I am going to buy a new car, or that I'm a very strong
individual. Don't I know all that all ready? Isn't it so
obvious I don't need the minutia? How is any of this beneficial?

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 09:14:52 PM »
Yeah, there have been many that get specific details about things and convinced me that they may be onto something. However, if the reader can pinpoint what you're calling for without any details from you, I'd say give that person another try. Most of the time, they ask you what you'd like to know.

With Sherri, she asks if we want to know all, the good and bad. I always say yes. And she usually runs with it.

Offline Zee

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2013, 09:52:06 PM »
It's gotten to the point that I ask if they need a question or if they can just tell what's around me and where I'm headed.

I found one on bitwine, who someone clued me onto and you do not have to tell her anything.  She tells you. These are the rare gems.
She is hard to get in touch with, HARD but I think I may have found another there too, but the second choice hasn't read for anyone in a month.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:06:47 PM by Zee »

Offline skyline

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2013, 08:00:59 PM »
Spoke to her 3 weeks ago and she turned out to be correct about the time frame when I would be working again.

Lovefash67

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2016, 01:11:41 PM »
So I spoke to Sherri Lynn and I paid of an 8 dollar email reading I asked if my ex and I will get back together . She said that she sees someone hurt and the she's someone angry. She said one person is thinking about it more than another and she said right now she doesn't see it happening . She said she sees contact 4 to 5 days,weeks possibly months. Idk what to think of this reading . I emailed asking her to clarify what she means on right now? And ahe said that the future has many possibilities but right now she does not see us getting back together . Idk if I should have a phone reading with her instead or not. In my mind common sense tells me obviously we won't get back together right now we are not even talking but what I asked about was the future not right now

anything