Author Topic: KEEN FILTER  (Read 6399 times)

Offline Zee

Re: KEEN FILTER
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 07:07:59 PM »
A negative review was just an example. Unless your employed by Keen, I would say it would be difficult at best to decipher the filters.

I too have been blocked by someone who never read for me.

It seems to me that if the advisers could filter by negative reviewers, then anyone who has ever left a low score would
never get to speak to a psychic again because I would bet that every adviser would use that option.
This is not necessarily true. Some readers are just confident in their abilities and even if they get a 1-star might
not really care that much (not all of them) because Keen even changed their rating system. Their system only rates the
calls from the last 90 days, so if a 1-star was left and it's after 90 days when the call took place, it falls off the rating system,
although the comments are left for review.  You would just have to know to scroll back far enough to find them.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 06:43:03 PM »
hmmm..could be true.But i have now read with Keen for 7 years,and i certainly have left my share of negative feedback.I am not tight with the one-stars at all.And i have left many positive feedback as well.But i rarely get blocked,even though i often call new readers also.This with being blocked can also be a Keen glitch,which has happened some times.The reader did not block intentionally.

Offline Zee

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 10:24:53 PM »
Zenia, have you been with any other sites as long as Keen?  Is there another site (in your opinion) which has a lot of really good readers, or have you found readers with their own sites to be better?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »
I have almost only been at Keen.For us Europeans the other sites has some limitations that makes it hard to set up an account.Too much fuzz to get an account arranged.That goes for private sites also,as its more expensive and more of a bother to make a long distance call.Only ones i try are those who offer email readings.
7 years on Keen,and the results are rather poor.But some of them are worth calling for insight.
One i have gotten email readings from over the years,is Anna Simon.She is also on Keen,"medium Aneal"(or something).Her readings are rather good,some predictions have actually manifested.(wow! ;))
I will think,and see if i can remember anyone else.

Offline Zee

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 09:08:59 PM »
Wow, Keen has refined its filters.

FILTER BY:
Availability
   Available Now
   Arrange a Call
   Schedule Appointment
Topic
   Astrology Readings
   Psychics
   Spiritual Readings
   Other
   Tarot Readers
   Love & Relationships
   Psíquicos (I have no idea what this is).
Price
   $7.00/min or more
   $5.00-6.99/min
   $3.00-4.99/min
   $2.99/min or less
Average Rating
   **** & Up
   ***& Up
   ** & Up
   * & Up

Offline Synergy

• Veterans