Author Topic: rheda dolinger psychic source  (Read 15997 times)

Offline patzi

rheda dolinger psychic source
« on: September 05, 2013, 12:43:50 AM »
can anyone tell me their experience with this psychic? she has encouraged me to take a career change and is 100 percent certain of outcome and also sees me rekindling things with an ex and having a great relationship soon despite it being very messy with us for a finish. im kind of afraid it wont work out.

Offline tammyp

Re: rheda dolinger psychic source
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 03:49:49 AM »
I had a reading with her back in Jan.  I asked for a reading on myself because quite frankly I was sick of asking about "him".  She picked up on him anyway.  Got a few things about right, his wife had been unfaithful, he stepped forward, then stepped back, we had been on different pages at different times and there was a distance between us.  All of these things were right. She also said a lot of other things that I don't if they were right or they were just wrong. Said we were twin flames and to get a moleskin journal and write to him in it everyday. Also said she saw something significant for is in March.  Nah, nothing ever happened. So, I don't know.  She got the situation right, the outcome wrong.

Offline oben

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 07:12:21 PM »
at least 80% of psychics I read with (I read with almost over 200 of them) told me that me and the person in the question were soulmates or twin flames...

Offline patzi

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 07:52:30 PM »
i would say maybe 50 percent in my case have told me we were soulmates! what psychic would you trust most on psychic source? who do you find the best outside of them?

Offline tammyp

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »
I ONLY read with Sadia on PS.  For me she has the most accurate about my situation.  She never gave me rainbows and butterflies outcome.  But, when she felt there may be some contact, she told me how to go about it and I just wasn't ready to listen to her. When I was ready to give up on him, just because i was ready, not because of anything she said, she said try one more time like I told you to.  Low and behold, I did what she said and he contacted me.  We have been talking on and off for a couple of months. He has been a great help in my planning of a trip to the country he lives in.  Not only that but she sees things that only I know about.  I can validate every single thing she has ever told me she saw relating to him and I, and these are not usual things.  She is the best for me.  Hr timing isn't good, I will say that, but she is awesome.  Mazie used to be my go to girl for timing.  8 out of 10 times she was smack on in her timing for me. I always told her that if she said it, I put in my calendar cuz it was surely going to happen.

Offline patzi

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 09:40:05 PM »
wow tammie thats great connection, ive heard sadie good. i havent any that are accurate so far. i think they describe feelings well but timing and get back together not accurate. maybe it will be in future. ive had hearing off rheda narnai mandie kristine.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 04:24:01 AM »
Well, Patzi, I have read with 40+ advisors on PS and a few on CP as well and she is the one for me.  She's very honest, if she doesn't see it, she says so. She NEVER gave me a future outcome, just how to deal with things in the present.  But, that could be because I never asked for a future outcome. At that point, when I started to read with her, I didn't believe in them. I don't know if I do now. But, anyway, I could sing her praises all day.  Sometimes you just have to shop around before you find your right fit.  ;)

Offline patzi

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 10:38:27 AM »
i closed my account with psychic source! it was becoming an addiction, ive read with about 40 plus advisors also. fingers crossed that the positive parts of readings will come true!

Offline tammyp

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 02:35:41 PM »
Good for you, Patzi, as it seems they are raising their prices, yet again.  Still cheaper than CP, but they are getting up there.  >:(

Offline patzi

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 04:56:40 PM »
i saw that today tammi, i read the reviews every so often to see if things come true or not! pity the reviews dont just state level of accuracy on outcomes. all top advisors see a positive outcome for me and my ex but i would say the likelihhod is a 1 percent chance. i just needed the reassurance at the time i think. must keep my account closed!! tried hollywood a few weeks back, didnt think much of them

Offline tammyp

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 08:46:50 PM »
Most of the psychics on Hollywood are on Psychic Source.  They are sister companies, but with cheaper prices. I have posted positive reviews for Sadia in her feedback.  It's under Pomp88.

Offline patzi

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 01:33:44 AM »
i read your posts tammy. amazing. you must have been so happy that you and your guy are working on things. great to hear a positive story, delighted for you. sadia really seemed to hit on specific things. ive read with narnia, mandy, kristine, rheda, paige, agnes, elijah but to name a few that say my guy is coming back and they say that it would be good this time. to be honest the odds are stacked against me, as the circumstances are against us really. so im very doubtful. also ive had advice to pack up the day job and focus more on music as that is my true path and where success is for me!!! such a risk really taking these peoples advice, i dont know what to do anymore with all the conflicting opinions!!!

Offline tammyp

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 04:35:25 AM »
I wouldn't say we are working things out, but he has been so very helpful with helping me with my trip.

If you feel that music is your true calling then by all means make a plan that works for you.  Don't do things that psychics say just because they say it.  Do it if and when it feels right for you.  Go forward and have no regrets.

Offline picaflor

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 10:13:12 AM »
She got some things right for me... some facts, names, location etc... She was friendly and fast. She gave me false hopes tho, guided me in a wrong direction. None of her predictions happened – in fact a total opposite happened in the exact timelines she gave me. I regret reading with her. I ended up hurting myself badly. I really wanted to believe what she said. It seemed believable because she got some things right and said "it's coming up for confirmation"...

Funny thing... another reader named Roxanne told me almost exactly the same thing. Obviously nothing came to pass.

I don't know what to believe anymore :(
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:27:29 AM by picaflor »

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2018, 11:45:01 AM »
Yes I agree, she has got a few things right. She saw certain things correct - the circumstances and family structure of the people involved i asked about. she also predicted something random, a random move, which seems to have happened but not really in the way she saw. many of the definites have no happened, eg: 'this will def happen by this date' but it hasn't. she said timelines change but outcomes rarely do. so i don't know ..

anything