Author Topic: Leo  (Read 22448 times)

starlite

Re: Leo
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 06:49:34 PM »
I talked with Leo too however on keen.He gave me  same info that other readers have given me but I have no way of validating that info because I haven't talked to that person in question yet .but I think that leo does have an attitude problem.Any way can you tell me if leo was able to give you accurate reading based on your current circumstances?.I just want to make sure that he was not guessing in my matter.Also leo is from New jersey and I was able to find his number too.But I never tried calling him.So please let me know if leo is a hit or a miss..?

starlite

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 07:12:10 PM »
Leo's homepage: http://www.psychicleo.com/apps/calendar/showEvent?calID=5128033&eventID=123735016

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 06:44:50 AM »
Thanks for the page on Leo, Light. I wonder if the readers would tell us something different in a personal reading vs one on CP? Just a crazy thought I suppose.

starlite

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 08:33:29 PM »
Hi bluegirl: Here is the thing I call leo once through keen and  than weeks later I contacted him through his personal line.He didn't remember me and gave me same info.I think this man does have some sort of gift.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 11:43:39 PM »
Light,

Is he the same Leo that is on CP?

starlite

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 12:49:49 AM »
Yes, thats the  same one and I also have is home phone number and paid him $10 for 10..let me know if you need his private number .

Offline illumine

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 03:25:21 AM »
he looks sooooo different on the pic on his personal page than the one on CP. wow.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 05:09:38 PM »
I'm just not convinced about Leo. The couple times I have read with him he has given me very conflicting readings. So, because of that, he doesn't work for me.

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 08:14:56 AM »
I have read with Leo twice, both were 6 weeks apart. Both the times he gave me the same final outcome. When I called him the first time, he was pretty accurate on my situation and his prediction that things wont get better, whatever I do (most other psychics on keen.com told me we will get back together by the end of year, Leo was the first I talked to on CP). Well, he was right in that. That time also he gave me a prediction of March for reconciliation and when I called him second time he told me Feb/March, which is pretty much the same reading (the second time I called him, I did not let him know that I read with him before). So unless he keeps notes (highly unlikely as there were no pauses in communication or any other things out of way  that can make me suspicious), he was consistent.
About predictions, he has given me Feb for contact and Feb ending to March for reconciliation. Fingers crossed.

Will update if anything happens.

Lovefash67

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2016, 01:19:51 PM »
Reading this forum makes me think that Leo is not great but a friend of mine stated some of his predictions so far has manifested . Has anyone else read with him ?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017, 11:48:06 PM »
The link above to psychicleo.com... that is not the same Leo at the one on CP. I have read with both. Totally different voices, styles of reading.

I don't know this for sure, but I don't think the CP psychics use their real names, or their names they are using elsewhere. I think they have to have unique CP names. Does anyone know if this is true?

Offline Dagmar

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2017, 03:44:36 AM »
I was very disappointed in my reading with Leo as well.  I read with him back in late November and he was very negative and quite cold.   :(

Confident to the point of being arrogant and SO FAR OFF BASE!! How dare you question what he is saying!

Offline devangk3

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2020, 08:31:50 PM »
Had a reading he is straight forward but said different from other readers but was pretty confident, his predictions are still pending so lets see

Offline glowup

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2020, 05:21:33 AM »
Would love to hear if what he says turns out. Please keep us posted.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2021, 11:46:46 PM »
I'd love to hear more feedback about Leo too.
I read with him about two years ago. It was a fast 5 minute reading, but it played out as stated.
I read with him again recently and was so disappointed in his predictions. Another fast 5 minute reading. I'd really like to hear others more recent experiences.

anything