Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Leo

Leo

(1/7) > >>

ilovelola32:
I recently read with Leo for the first time..and I have to say considering that everyone seems to like him..he was a little off with me and I thinkwe both could tell there was no connection..I was pretty disappointed..has anyone had a really good experience with him?

AngelGuided:
I was very disappointed in my reading with Leo as well.  I read with him back in late November and he was very negative and quite cold.   :(

jb27:
I tried leo once also. My call lasted only about one minute as he said he wasnt feeling a connection and that he connects instantly. So i guess its good to know he didnt just guess and try to fish his way through the reading and keep me on the phone. So he was honest in that he couldnt pick up on me or my situation!

kirakira:
AT FIRST I thought he was so great, so confident and fast, he didn't try to keep me on the line or anything. BUT what he said turned out to be VERY WRONG.  The future he predicted could never have happened because he was absolutely wrong about the current situation.  I wanted to believe what he saw in my lover's life, but so very wrong. 

positivethoughts:
I didn't have good luck with Leo either. I think he maybe reads the present. He did a 180 degree turn with me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version