Author Topic: Leo  (Read 22461 times)

Offline ilovelola32

Leo
« on: January 27, 2011, 05:58:57 PM »
I recently read with Leo for the first time..and I have to say considering that everyone seems to like him..he was a little off with me and I thinkwe both could tell there was no connection..I was pretty disappointed..has anyone had a really good experience with him?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Leo
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 07:34:00 PM »
I was very disappointed in my reading with Leo as well.  I read with him back in late November and he was very negative and quite cold.   :(

Offline jb27

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 08:42:03 PM »
I tried leo once also. My call lasted only about one minute as he said he wasnt feeling a connection and that he connects instantly. So i guess its good to know he didnt just guess and try to fish his way through the reading and keep me on the phone. So he was honest in that he couldnt pick up on me or my situation!

kirakira

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 03:23:32 AM »
AT FIRST I thought he was so great, so confident and fast, he didn't try to keep me on the line or anything. BUT what he said turned out to be VERY WRONG.  The future he predicted could never have happened because he was absolutely wrong about the current situation.  I wanted to believe what he saw in my lover's life, but so very wrong. 

positivethoughts

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 11:35:25 AM »
I didn't have good luck with Leo either. I think he maybe reads the present. He did a 180 degree turn with me.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »
I didn't have any luck with Leo either.  I have several situations going on and he was not correct on any of them!  And, I feel his presentation and the way he speaks with people needs some work because at one point in one of the readings I felt like he was kind of chuckling at me.  That was inappropriate.  Now I should be chuckling at thim because he was wrong wrong wrong.

positivethoughts

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 07:21:21 PM »
Looks like Leo is no longer a staff favorite

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 07:37:33 PM »
I might be wrong, but I thought his rate was $5.50 too?  If so, his rate decreased to $4.50.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 03:17:39 AM »
I also read with Leo at one point.    The first one was very good.   The next call about a month later was totally different.    Very suspicious!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 04:33:35 AM »
I'm not sure on Leo's rate whether it went up or not and then back down I read with him in the very beginning when he started and he started at $4.50...I read with him twice gave him a 2nd chance but that was it after that the 2nd was even worse than the first so I said ok forget that!

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 05:06:55 AM »
So it's unanimous ..Leo sucks! lol

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 05:37:07 PM »
I read with Leo when he first came to California Psychics.  Because his queue filled up so quickly, I made an appointment with him at 2:00 a.m. - which I would not do for just anyone, but his feedback seemed supberb and his constantly filled queue made him look like he must be amazing.

My reading with him was such a downer that I was depressed for almost 2 weeks afterwards.  I kept thinking "I hope he is not as accurate as everyone claims he is".

Well everyone - I am glad to hear that he's not as accurate as they say he is for everyone. 

At this point - I am a little curious about Liam, but at $10 per minute - OUCH!

positivethoughts

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 07:22:11 PM »
Liam was good but I called him for a general relationship reading. Just wanted to make sure it all looked good. He was general, gave me a few things to look out for but he cost a lot less then.  I think I would save him for a big relationship problem @$10.

Offline FrankieV

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »
I had a reading with Leo at the end of 2010, and I did have a connection with him. I called him back three months later - his prediction about work had been correct by the way - and it was a very short phone call, as if "don't bother me with your trivial question". Still might be that he is right though, have to wait and see next year because he predicted something that will not materialize until 2012 ;-)
So yes, I can agree on the being cold or being off.

Offline illumine

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 06:08:05 PM »
I read with Leo twice. First time, he seemed up beat and very pleasant to speak to. Second time, colder...more reserved. I won't judge him by his tone, who doesn't get listless after a long day of work? But since people were talking about his attitude, I thought I would pitch in with my experience in that area.

So, I called him the first time about a relationship. He said if we keep going the way we're going, no changes, then we are headed for a break up. We'll last 6-10 months, which he admitted is a wide range but things really depend on many variables. Since it hasn't been 6-10 months yet, I can't comment on the prediction. However, sometimes was bothering me about the relationship and I asked him about it. He told me what needs to happen in order for it to "go away"--not disappear but at least not be a constant tune. I did it and, yes, the issue became a part of the background rather than the foreground.
I'll have to see about the other predictions...

anything