Author Topic: Keen psychic freely admits to lying to avoid the chance of bad feedback  (Read 3225 times)

Offline bstalling

I was cruising along the web and found this site. I was surprised to see I was on the list. Anyway, this psychic says she has no problem lying if she feels it will avoid a bad feedback. Isn't that despicable. Not the exchange below. There was a little exchange in the comments section until the OP basically disregarded what I said, trying to say I want to be right . Sorry, but lying under any circumstances is not cool. Am I in bizarro land?

http://keenbashers.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/what-would-you-do/#comment-1028

Okay, tell the truth.
You get bashed really badly, and business has virtually come to a halt.  Then days after being in this desert land , a call comes in. The caller wants to know about the future of her and her new love interest. You pick up that he is just playing her and will break her heart.   Every bone in your body intuits that she is only open to 1 answer.  Any answer other than he will be with you, will elicit a 1 star, your second in  a row,  guaranteeing disaster for you. The only “truth” she is calling to hear,  is a lie.  What do you tell her and why?
Responses from advisers will be totally anonymous.  I will not post your identities.
Okay, I’ll start.  I would tell her exactly what she wants to hear.  My reasoning is simply this:  She is not calling for a reading but she is calling specifically to hear what she wants to hear. Why should I choose to struggle to pay my rent  for someone who isn’t really calling ” me” in the first place?  I know I am a great reader and I know I offer a wonderful service, so why should I let those who only call for one purpose ( to hear only what they want to hear in the way they want to hear it) drag me down?  Not pretty, but the truth.

Offline YellowLove

Re: Keen psychic freely admits to lying to avoid the chance of bad feedback
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 05:26:00 AM »
Wow, I guess the truth really does hurt no matter how you look at it. Pretty sad.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 06:32:47 PM »
That reader is a tool. Total scum. I hate how he/she was so dismissive to you even tho clearly you were right. I also don't even think you were mean about it, just stern. Gah, so glad I don't get readings anymore. What a load of BS. I wish we knew which "gifted psychic" this was.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 08:30:54 PM »
The thing is, she could just say "I'm not picking up on anything" and then refund the few minutes it took her to read for her. Surely, she would not get bad feedback for that. She just wants the money she would get from the call. Her responses really sound like the hypothetical client that "cant hear the truth".

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 06:41:40 AM »
Jesus Christ, what an effing pig. No wonder people don’t believe psychics and no wonder psychics can never take responsibility for being wrong. They believe that they are so gifted; everyone should believe everything they say and not question their gift. Are you kidding me?  That post is proof, they all expect five stars, after each and every call.

That’s why there is a basher list because they are hurt the caller did see them as ‘gifted’ and have set out to degrade the basher. That’s what they get for shoving fairy tales down everyone’s throats. Besides, why is a 1 considered bashing anyway, if it’s a review of what the caller experienced during their call?

Give me a break with scummy psychics already, especially the way she just tried to placate bstalling, wasn’t helping with the discussion either. Why open this line of dialogue if they weren’t willing to get replies that both supported and opposed the topic?  Why bother at all unless she wants everyone in the world to agree with her. Well, guess what? That will never happen.

When she posted this part, I had to laugh out loud:

[You are the type that if your adviser picks up on the name of the street you live on plus
     your name of your prom date, you would find that boring and irrelevant proof of a gift and
     not helpful to a reading. Contrarily, If they do not pick up on something as spectacular as
     exact name of the street you live on, or your prom dates name, they do not have a gift, they
     are generic.]

because I’ve actually posted about this somewhere on this forum and what she clearly misses is how does this add value to the reading, if a reader knows the exact name of my prom date?  If they can get that specific, why can’t they zone in with better specificity with the current situation, or primarily the reason for the call?

And did she really say “I do not negotiate with terrorists – or abusers.”  I have yet to see anything terrifying or abusive towards her.  She clearly acts like leaving a 1 rating is always a caller’s intent. UnEFFINGbelivable.