Author Topic: Ness21/Readings by Ness  (Read 42692 times)

Offline johnsc75

Re: Ness21/Readings by Ness
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2017, 09:45:00 PM »
I'm interested in getting a reading form her but have emailed her about availability a few times but she hasn't responded should I just pay for a reading?

sodapopcharm

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2017, 09:03:26 AM »
Read with her twice last year. She had one MAJOR hit for me. The rest of her predictions didn't pan out.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2017, 10:45:10 PM »
I was thinking of reading with her next week, but got a chance to read with her today. I had a neutral experience and everything from what she said sounded neutral, neither good nor bad. 5 minutes into the reading we both were done. She didn't see any specifics or details for me.

About POI, she said he doesn't want to be in a relationship, no negative feelings for me or anything but he just doesn't think that way right. No predictions on him or us. Said if he reaches out then fine else I should let go.

Since it was only 5 minutes in and I still had 15 minutes left, I asked if she saw anything else she said nothing before 2018, and for that too nothing detailed- if I want I can get a new job, if I want I can travel, a new guy in 2018 but nothing more or details just that we will like each other's company (I think that's a given otherwise I wouldn't be dating anyone..haha).

I didn't get anything certain or specific. She didn't see anything changing.

To kill the remaining time I asked about someone else, and she said she didn't see that person changing either.

Maybe she and I didn't connect that well for her to get any details for me, but she picked up current circumstances alright.

I think I will take a break for a month now from readings now. I need a detox.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2017, 02:20:03 AM »
I read with her ages ago and I felt the same way tbh. She was just blah. Nothing she said helped in any way. And because I had time left I had to make up shit to say. Just an awful reading. I doubt it was anyone but Ness and her horrible readings.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2017, 03:19:06 AM »
Back in the day (4-5 years ago) Ness was A LOT better. She actually predicted someone who would come into my life BY NAME (I am still involved with this man 4 years later, so that's huge and still one of my biggest predictions ever). She also told me that a friend's wife had battled mental illness issues, and I had that confirmed to me by my friend months later. After a long time of not having read with Ness I called her recently and felt like she was "phoning it in". It's a shame because I know for a fact she has (had?) a gift. Who knows. She was good for me back in the day and was there for me when I was in a bad place, so I still do hold her in high regard. I just hope that she hangs up her hat if she's really not in this the way she used to be.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2017, 03:36:31 AM »
Back in the day (4-5 years ago) Ness was A LOT better. She actually predicted someone who would come into my life BY NAME (I am still involved with this man 4 years later, so that's huge and still one of my biggest predictions ever). She also told me that a friend's wife had battled mental illness issues, and I had that confirmed to me by my friend months later. After a long time of not having read with Ness I called her recently and felt like she was "phoning it in". It's a shame because I know for a fact she has (had?) a gift. Who knows. She was good for me back in the day and was there for me when I was in a bad place, so I still do hold her in high regard. I just hope that she hangs up her hat if she's really not in this the way she used to be.

What do you mean 'phoning it in'. I've never heard of this expression. Perhaps she gets tired from time to time? I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt because her predictions for you were so specific and so on point. Some readers do this because readings can be draining I have heard so I don't know why they don't take adequate breaks when necessary.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2017, 03:42:22 AM »

What do you mean 'phoning it in'. I've never heard of this expression. Perhaps she gets tired from time to time? I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt because her predictions for you were so specific and so on point. Some readers do this because readings can be draining I have heard so I don't know why they don't take adequate breaks when necessary.

It's an expression... like, her heart isn't in it anymore, or the gift is gone, or she's just doing this for the money. I don't know... it's just that the last time I called her, she didn't really make a prediction. She just talked in circles and told me things based on what she remembered. I was disappointed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2017, 03:51:45 AM »
The first and last time I read with her was back in 2014 so I hope she's had time to recoup or whatever it is they do.

Offline nancy

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2017, 05:29:20 AM »
I has reading with Ness last month she told me that my ex won't contact me again and she was wrong.  My ex and I been texting since yesterday. Seha (CP) was right, she said I will hear from my ex with in 10 days, he did contact me in 7 days.  Blessed spirit from PPN right also, she said I my ex will contact me beginning of August. Mandy from PS right also, she said my ex will contact me with in 2 weeks.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2018, 06:11:05 PM »
 I am sure she will block me.  I sent her a very nice email telling her I was in her queue and saying I was a new caller but that I used to be on Keen frequently and I had a question about my daughter- it is not remotely health related. She wrote back that she is not taking new callers.  She is probably one of 6 or 7 readers that I have seen recommended on here who will not take my calls because I am a "new caller."  I am getting a little angry about the fact that I have money in my back and cannot use it except on crappy readers because of all these new readers saying they will not read new people.  I was on Keen 10 years ago before I was married and it was NEVER like this.  I wrote customer service (did not mention anyone's name) and said this was starting to feel like a deceptive trade practices claim (yeah, I'm an attorney and sound like a nerd).  That's a stretch, but it is really starting to make me angry.  I used to read with Aurora - she was excellent for me for ages - predicted the months of both of my pregnancies, but we became friends and I think she just couldn't read me anymore after we became close.  Anyway, I just had to vent.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2018, 10:28:06 PM »
Did you contact her on her site or on Keen? She can't and won't block you if you request a reading from her site. Back in the day readers use to do that constantly so that people would specifically go to their site.

There have been plenty who won't take new callers on Keen, but will read you on their personal site. Plus I've been blocked on keen only to find them on their own site and they being oblivious that they blocked me.

Offline nancy

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2018, 12:18:40 AM »
I am sure she will block me.  I sent her a very nice email telling her I was in her queue and saying I was a new caller but that I used to be on Keen frequently and I had a question about my daughter- it is not remotely health related. She wrote back that she is not taking new callers.  She is probably one of 6 or 7 readers that I have seen recommended on here who will not take my calls because I am a "new caller."  I am getting a little angry about the fact that I have money in my back and cannot use it except on crappy readers because of all these new readers saying they will not read new people.  I was on Keen 10 years ago before I was married and it was NEVER like this.  I wrote customer service (did not mention anyone's name) and said this was starting to feel like a deceptive trade practices claim (yeah, I'm an attorney and sound like a nerd).  That's a stretch, but it is really starting to make me angry.  I used to read with Aurora - she was excellent for me for ages - predicted the months of both of my pregnancies, but we became friends and I think she just couldn't read me anymore after we became close.  Anyway, I just had to vent.

This is her website
http://readingsbyness.com

Offline maggie214

« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2018, 02:43:56 PM »
Thank you.  After reading the feedback here,not sure I want to spend money with her looking back now.  I do not call about anything romantic.  I have questions about my daughter's career and just have not found anyone who has been right yet (although predictions from Psychic Will and Jeannie are still a ways out).  It's been a frustrating road. 

Offline Penelope

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2018, 04:41:30 AM »
Ness told me today that my POI is having an affair with another person.  My POI has always denied this.  I am not sure how to move forward with this information but now I am suspicious and I don’t want to be!

josh34

« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2018, 04:47:43 AM »
Ness told me today that my POI is having an affair with another person.  My POI has always denied this.  I am not sure how to move forward with this information but now I am suspicious and I don’t want to be!

I'm really sorry she told you that :(

I know it won't help much, but she has been VERY wrong with other people before. I know it won't get that anxiety you're feeling out of your head, but have you got any reputable psychics you can contact who have been correct for you, before? Because maybe seeing what they say, and if it differs, will help? I don't usually condone contacting another psychic fi you don't hear what you want to hear. But if it means anything, I've read quite a few times in which Ness has been incorrect:)