Author Topic: Ness21/Readings by Ness  (Read 42679 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Ness21/Readings by Ness
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2014, 04:53:07 PM »
Don't be greedy my dear, am sure someone would wear the hat  :P

:D  I'm willing to wear the whole wardrobe if it changes the subject.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2014, 06:08:30 PM »
Will everyone stop with the "this why I don't comment anymore" thing? The squabbles still occur, and everyone still seems to add their opinion.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2014, 06:36:32 PM »
SO HOW ABOUT NESS?  I HEAR THE EASIEST WAY TO GET A READ WITH HER THESE DAYS AS A NEW CLIENT IS THROUGH HER WEBSITE, IS THAT TRUE?

Offline sagitira

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2014, 07:11:57 PM »
what's going on here...please lets not argue again. please..lets help each other with honest feedback and not attack each other..sometimes i'm afraid to post something because i don't want it to be cause of any arguments.

Somnus - yes she told me she stopped taking new keen customers - she explained why that is and said she only takes clients through her site. it was easy to arrange appointment with her i actually had a reading within minutes of my request as she said she was free.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2014, 07:26:51 PM »
Somnus, look at you, redirecting the conversation so subtly.  ;)

Offline Zee

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2014, 07:54:36 PM »

Zee, has anyone been good for you?  There isn't a reader that is 100%, we all know this but honestly you bash every reader.  Perhaps you are expecting to speak to God himself via keen psychics, that just isn't going to happen. 

Synergy has been very upfront with her experiences, good and bad, and the attack on her is uncalled for.   

I should  have known you'd be piping in, but I don't bash every reader. I post only about my experiences and I've recommended really good readers as well, but I only tell the truth. Something that seems to be incredible hard for you to do.

What a horrible comment that Bark is the most intelligent person here, as a matter of fact there are many intelligent people contributing honest reviews here. What an insult to the forum collectively!
It's not an insult collectively to the entire forum because I wasn't referring to the entire forum, since I don't know everyone. Besides, nothing is a one size fits all.

(sigh) I don't bash every reader, hon just because I don't agree with you or Syn.  I post only about my experiences and I've recommended some really good readers on this board, but I only tell the truth. Something that seems to be lacking from many human beings in general.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2014, 08:07:52 PM »
bstalling - I guess I don't understand your post.  If the squabbles still happen, then surely that supports the "I don't post on here anymore" commentary, No? I can personally attest to the fact that while I read here daily, I rarely post more than one comment in every couple of weeks and it is because of this kind of stuff occurring the moment I share an opinion.  Some of other members' opinions aren't opinions at all - they are pure unadulterated attacks yet they are accepted here by the "group" - and yet other people that are simply reporting their own experiences are misquoted all the time and made to feel like they aren't playing by some set of "secret" rules. 

Look back to March and you'll see what I mean. It's one "hunt" after another.  Relentless, tiring, unappreciated and led, for the most part, by the same person(s). I think it is high time there were a standard of courtesy offered on this board, and to all posters and not just a select few.  I maintain if one can tolerate one member for being abusive, why and how can others object if someone reciprocates in defense?  If one act of abuse is unacceptable it should be universally unacceptable - even if it is from one of your forum-mates.  Sadly, on this forum that is never the case.

All of this sprung out of a review that Zee had with a psychic.  She wasn't cutting any member down on here.  She had a bad experience and stated her opinion.  And if I am not mistaken she did not imply or call the psychic fake, or a fraud or disingenuous - that was done by Kicking, and then all of this ensued.  Unless the posts have been since modified or changed, I don't see any comment from Zee about Ness being any of those things.  And yet the insults started flying and anyone that dares to try to get people to see what is happening is caught by the artillery.  Like me, for example.  That's case in point! 

Everyone should take a hard cold look at themselves and ask whether they are fair or not.  Frankly, you'll see the same people chiming in out of 1,000 or more members.  Same old thing - same old group.  It presents a very unwelcomed feeling to the whole forum.

So, next time people log in and find it dead in here, they might wish to give pause to the manner in which they encourage honest sharing of experiences.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:10:21 PM by Bark angel »

Offline melancholia

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2014, 08:13:07 PM »
Aaaand we're still doing this, hours later.  Awesome. 

I'm out.  I can't with this anymore.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2014, 08:30:14 PM »
Kicking -
I'll say nothing more than to let your own words speak to this commentary.  Here they are.
Zee, has anyone been good for you?  There isn't a reader that is 100%, we all know this but honestly you bash every reader(supposition and uncalled for)

Synergy has been very upfront with her experiences, good and bad, and the attack on her is uncalled for.(It wasn't an attack, but this is!)
I for sure do not feel Ness is a fraud, fake, or hustler(this implies that the person you are addressing does feel she is) 
Is she 100%, not in my case but she did get details that many couldn't.  (so, 99.8% of them are wrong must not be the correct statistic now, right?)

What a horrible comment that Bark is the most intelligent person here, as a matter of fact there are many intelligent people contributing honest reviews here. What an insult to the forum (it would be a stretch to suggest it is an insult to the entire forum, but your comment was certainly an insult to me)

Now I hope all of you have a good afternoon!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:33:16 PM by Bark angel »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2014, 08:38:51 PM »
bingo!
Good-day everyone :-)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2014, 08:40:30 PM »
I don't have much more to say about this but I never have said before and never said in this exchange that members cannot critiqued or provide negative reviews of readers I like. NEVER. Show me where I have. I already explained my PERSONAL issue with Zee's approach and agreed to ignore that's if forward. What more do you want from me? Stop lying about me supposedly acting like people can't give their reviews. That isn't true.

And Zee, I don't appreciate the accusation. I do not and have never received kickbacks from Ness or any other reader. I have a life and a career. And most importantly a conscience.

Offline chrys

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2014, 09:59:08 PM »
Geez... I take a day off to make a tv show and all Hell breaks loose.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2014, 03:09:12 AM »
I'll wear that hat, Somnus!!lol

Oddly, it seems to be the same perpetrators flying off the handle with condescension. Eh. Whatever. I'm still gonna come here and read reviews and I may even occasionally share. Hehehe

It is concerning that a positive followed by a negative review would entice such an argument. I report that I finally met the guy Yona told me about and that I've moved on and only one person on the forum took notice. Everyone talks about supportng one another yet no one said shit to me. Again. Eh. Whatever. Still gonna come read the reviews.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that this forum is kinda like the Wild West and it doesn't matter who hoots and hollars or which "team" or "group" you think anyone is a part of, there are no real rules here that any one person or team or group has to abide by. There are clearly some that don't like others here, I know I ruffle feathers, too. But, don't fool yourself into thinking that your precious review forum is compromised from posters or that a "support system" is failing. We're all strangers reporting back about psychics. Get over yourselves. I don't care if you have a GED or a privileged education, we're all on an even playing field here considering that, for the most part, this little addiction of ours is taboo at best.

Relax!! Lol

Offline new_hope

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2014, 03:33:01 AM »
WOWW, I used to be a frequent member of this website and at one point relied on psychics for many things going on in my life but thankfully that has changed. I am in a much better place currently thanks to a couple of psychics, one of them being NESS.

I actually don’t post anymore nor do I feel the need to, but I still do visit the board from time to time; however, today was different. I felt the need to post something as I agree with Kicking and Synergy 100 percent. Zee, while you may have felt that your review was in positive spirits, telling someone to save their coin(money) on a reader is pretty much insinuating that they should stay away from that reader, is it not? Correct me if I am wrong, but giving a review positive or negative is based purely on YOUR EXPERIENCE and your experience only, so why would you go and tell someone to save their money and abstain from a particular reader? Shouldn’t it be their choice whether they will read with that particular reader or not?

Synergy, Kicking and many others have had positive readings with Ness and have voiced their opinions, but not once in those opinions did they insinuate that everyone should read with Ness because she is soo amazing, they were simply stating their opinion and their experience.  We all know that certain readers work for certain people, that’s a given. Not everyone has the same energy, and therefore not all readers can read everybody. I have had many readers be completely wrong for me, yet they were amazing for certain people.

Kisha has been absolutely wrong for me, and I believe a long time ago I stated my review of her, but I don’t recall ever in any of my reviews of her telling others that they shouldn’t read with her, because I accept the fact that she may very well be an exceptional reader for someone else.

Ness has been exceptional for me regarding timing and outcome predictions and has become my go to reader, and one of the many reasons I stopped calling others. I have a reading with her every couple of months and I am good. I know for sure she isn’t a fake, and someone who fishes for information. Over the last year, I cant remember how many times I paid for a reading, and we went double over the time that I originally paid for without her saying a word because she genuinely felt the need to stay longer on the phone with me until she was sure I understood everything she was getting for me.  Now does that mean everyone should go and have a reading with Ness, absolutely not, however, what I can say is that she is definitely psychic, and it is up to that individual and that individual only if they will read with her or not.

I don’t believe Synergy or Kicking were attacking you, I believe they were simply defending a reader from your bashful review that suggested others shouldn’t read with her based only on YOUR EXPERIENCE.

On a side note: I used to post here from time to time, and this cattiness between members is exactly what drove me away. We should be helping each other and building each other up rather than tearing each other down over particular readers.  At one point in our lives, all of us have hit rock bottom thus our need for psychics; tearing each other down on a message board will do us no good.  I suggest to many of you to take some time away from the board and reflect on yourselves and your life, and it may do you a whole lot of good and with some of you may even break your psychic addiction. Continuously logging in, and seeing reviews about a psychic whether they be positive or negative does nothing for you but adds to your psychic addiction because all of a sudden you get this urge to really call this psychic even if you don’t have a need to.  Trust me, finding your circle of trusted advisors is hard, and takes years and lots of money as many of us know but even though now I have my trusted advisors, all of that money and time truly was not worth it. 

Bark Angel: Just because you went to the top schools in the nation and have numerous degrees does not make you more intelligent than someone who didnt have the ability to do so. I have a Phd degree from a top institution in the county as well, have opened up a business on my own, and continuously run into people who have something new to teach me everyday. It doesn't matter what degree I have, or what degree you have, at the end of the day we are on this forum together because at one point or another, we were both addicted to psychics/called psychics which makes you no better than me or anyone else on this board.

May all of you have a blessed night ☺.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2014, 03:47:34 AM »
Bark Angel: Just because you went to the top schools in the nation and have numerous degrees does not make you more intelligent than someone who didnt have the ability to do so. I have a Phd degree from a top institution in the county as well, have opened up a business on my own, and continuously run into people who have something new to teach me everyday. It doesn't matter what degree I have, or what degree you have, at the end of the day we are on this forum together because at one point or another, we were both addicted to psychics/called psychics which makes you no better than me or anyone else on this board.
I am responding to this in an effort to stop the perpetuation of misinformation: Please, new_hope, would you kindly show me where I said anything that you have claimed above?

• Where did I say that because I had a brilliant education, I am smarter than anyone else?
  • I simply said "I expect to be smart". I did not say I am smarter than others. There is a great difference between the two statements.
  • where did I compare myself with others?  I didn't do that because that would be judgmental
  • Where did I make any mention of a degree?  I don't care about degrees
  • Where did I say I was better than anyone else?
[/b]The way you sum up what I said throws an entirely different light on the matter.
Ok, that's all I wanted to clear up.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:49:30 AM by Bark angel »

anything