Author Topic: Ness21/Readings by Ness  (Read 42693 times)

Offline divine wishes

Re: Ness21/Readings by Ness
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 12:09:20 PM »
I liked Ness. I think she is a straight-shooter, and just tries to give you what she sees, which at times isn't always the best news.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 12:54:27 PM »
This is why I rarely comment anymore.  I think this board has become rife with polarity. And there's a lot of splitting hairs going on here.  Just a point from an outsider......

Any review from any member on this board about any psychic, good or bad, is the personal experience of one individual.  It is their experience only. No need to articulate that, really. It should be a given.

"Bashing" a psychic, as it has been called in this thread, is simply members reactions to one person's review based upon one person's feeling and one person's opinion towards a particular psychic after their personal experience with that particular psychic.  It doesn't mean that another person's experience will be the same. Just as we all know that one member's very accurate and positive experience with a particular psychic is not a guarantee that it will be the case with all members.  No need to articulate that either, really.  It should be a given, as well. 

Strangely, in the case of a positive review, we all seem to accept that, so why do we have to get into this back and forth when the review isn't as complimentary?

What we have all come to know and understand with a positive review (that accuracy and positive outcomes may not be the case with all clients that read with a particular psychic), and really doesn't need to be uttered, should apply for a bad review.  Shouldn't it?   

Offline sagitira

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 02:08:46 PM »
i actually like to read both positive and negative reviews. i think it's very important to see both as we know we connect to different psychics - one who worked for me particularly didn't work for my friend and vice versa. nobody should feel that because my prediction didn't or did happen that the same will happen with someone else's prediction. it doesn't work like that so whether it is a positive or negative review i don't mind at all as long as it is HONEST review.

some people know my opinion on psychics and i really believe most of them are full of crap but that's my personal opinion. but if i connect with someone and by now i can tell if i'm getting a cold reading or if someone is seriously picking on specific information that i haven't put out then i try to provide feedback because i still believe it's very important so that other people can make informed decisions whether or not to give a psychic a chance.

i honestly feel this woman connected and provided solid information to me. she might not work for everyone and this is perfectly OK. I've only come across a small number of psychics who were able to connect with me and whose predictions actually did happen. i cannot speak about predictions yet but i will definitely update in time if Ness' predictions come true or not.
i will update soon about any predictions made by psychics as i haven't' had many readings recently most of my timeframes given by psychics are coming up. in couple of months i will be able to provide full feedback for almost every reader i read with. lets see what happens.

thanks guys for your reviews, good or bad just keep updating please.

Offline Zee

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 03:12:37 PM »
No Synergy, this is a review site. I've never tried to deter people from leaving their reviews, that was the point.. not as you say to deter people from readers. You can twist my comments however it makes you feel. I can assure you people will still read with Ness based on the positive reviews here, thinking there is a 50/50 chance their reading will come out on top. They probably think just like others, oh I won't be one of the few who get a bad reading. How is even what you say that (my comments are a deterrent) even make any sense?
I shouldn't care because I don't know these readers personally, but I think some of the statements made here sometimes are unfair.

Unfair, what could possibly be so unfair to a reader Syn? That they find it necessary to read a review board since apparently their reviews are fake and they aren't as good as they think they are or they are especially upset when they are wrong, knowing good and damn well no one is 100%? Also, were you on the phone with me or anyone else whose reading was crap? Should we also be whining about the unfairness of losing money on a horrid reader?  Did you really type the word UNFAIR, or was that a typo?

Not that it matters but I read with Ness through her personal site and her honest review would only be known by members on this board, not Keen. When I first spoke to Ness I asked her what did she see for me and she then says she needs a specific question, which doesn’t seem like the same experience sagitira had, but then I hear her shuffle cards very loudly, I guess to make a point?

People on this board get ssoooooo effing offended when everyone doesn't confirm who they thought was so good. Somehow they actually take it as a personal affront of their psychic-of-choice-selection-ability especially if other callers don't get a wow moment like they had. It then becomes the caller's fault and in some way the caller did something to make the reading off. They think that after they share their good experiences it makes their experiences null and void, if they post how accurate the reader was for them and it wasn't this way for others.

I swear to God Bark Angel, you appear to be the smartest person on this board at the moment. It's often refreshing to see people out in the world with outstanding comprehension and just plain common sense. Why must the obvious continually get pointed out over and over? (shaking head back and forth, back and forth).

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »
I'm not offended by your experience, Zee, so please don't analyze me or put words in my mouth. As I've stated, I already knew that there are many here who have had terrible readings from all of the readers in my favorites list. Maybe I'll just be honest. We're all human. Not everyone gets along. I often times find your way of communicating jarring and condescending. Your underhanded jab just now by claiming that Bark appears to be one of the smartest people on the forum is just one example. It is what it is. I'm sure you're a lovely person. Just as, I'm sure many forum members don't like my posts. Next time I'll be sure to ignore you when I feel as if your approach isn't to my liking. Because you're right in a way, as I'm not the forum police.

Oh, and yes, I do repeat the caveat that not everyone connects with the same readers and not everyone will have the same experiences because it clearly doesn't sink in with a lot of people. I'm a parent and find I have to repeat a lot of things I say so maybe that's where that stems from. Who knows. I mean, look around at us. Really look at us. We are all the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results. Not one of us should be throwing stones at the other. I include myself in that.

May you and Bark have a wonderful day.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 03:33:44 PM »
I'm not offended by your experience, Zee, so please don't analyze me or put words in my mouth. As I've stated, I already knew that there are many here who have had terrible readings from all of the readers in my favorites list. Maybe I'll just be honest. We're all human. Not everyone gets along. I often times find your way of communicating jarring and condescending. Your underhanded jab just now by claiming that Bark appears to be one of the smartest people on the forum is just one example. It is what it is. I'm sure you're a lovely person. Just as, I'm sure many forum members don't like my posts. Next time I'll be sure to ignore you when I feel as if your approach isn't to my liking. Because you're right in a way, as I'm not the forum police.

Oh, and yes, I do repeat the caveat that not everyone connects with the same readers and not everyone will have the same experiences because it clearly doesn't sink in with a lot of people. I'm a parent and find I have to repeat a lot of things I say so maybe that's where that stems from. Who knows. I mean, look around at us. Really look at us. We are all the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results. Not one of us should be throwing stones at the other. I include myself in that.

Expecting different results, I mean. Jeez.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 03:56:48 PM »
Your underhanded jab just now by claiming that Bark appears to be one of the smartest people on the forum is just one example.
Syn, please, just why did you feel the need to say this? What positive affect could be accomplished from a comment like this? As a matter of fact, I also think I am smart - in fact - I'll go as far as to say I know I am smart. After a brilliant education at the very best institutions in the world and countless years in business, I expect to be smart.  If not, I haven't utilized both my God-given traits (my parents and siblings are geniuses, in my opinion) nor the opportunities that a superb education provided and paid for by my parents offered.   That said, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, by the way, but why take exception to someone's opinion of ME?  And by the way, while I have no objection to be grouped with Zee, why would you feel the need to imply that she and I are acting as a team here?  I think this is why I first said there is great polarity on this board.  Please, folks, let's just chill!  8)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 04:01:42 PM »

What a horrible comment that Bark is the most intelligent person here, as a matter of fact there are many intelligent people contributing honest reviews here. What an insult to the forum collectively!

Actually, if we are to be perfectly honest - Zee claimed I appear to be smart. There's a distinction between a statement of fact and an opinion!  Let's be fair!
Secondly, Zee also did not, as far as I know claim that Ness was fake.  Those exact words were used by others, if I am not mistaken.  So,   She did say she thought the reading was general and no predictions offered, and there was some commentary made in it that had no bearing on the reading.  That was my take.

And finally, to take issue at someone else's view of my intelligence and to refer to it as "horrible" is an insult to me.  I deserve an apology.  Tick, tock.....

Everyone chill out please.......  8)

Offline melancholia

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2014, 04:06:04 PM »
Holy God, will you all stop?  We're always fine for, like, a week, and then right away we go back to this.

Just stop it already.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2014, 04:07:35 PM »
Your underhanded jab just now by claiming that Bark appears to be one of the smartest people on the forum is just one example.
Syn, please, just why did you feel the need to say this? What positive affect could be accomplished from a comment like this? As a matter of fact, I also think I am smart - in fact - I'll go as far as to say I know I am smart. After a brilliant education at the very best institutions in the world and countless years in business, I expect to be smart.  If not, I haven't utilized both my God-given traits (my parents and siblings are geniuses, in my opinion) nor the opportunities that a superb education provided and paid for by my parents offered.   That said, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, by the way, but why take exception to someone's opinion of ME?  And by the way, while I have no objection to be grouped with Zee, why would you feel the need to imply that she and I are acting as a team here?  I think this is why I first said there is great polarity on this board.  Please, folks, let's just chill!  8)

Bark, don't take it that way, please. You are intelligent and well spoken/written. Clearly. It's the manner in which Zee wrote what she did. I look around and see a lot of intelligent, successful women (and man, Truth :) ) in this forum. I just don't think it's appropriate to essentially compare intelligence levels in the way that was done by calling you out specifically simply because the two of you disagreed with what I didn't like about Zee's post.

I have nothing personally against you (or anyone here), Bark, so don't take it as an attack. You and it often disagree, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the healthy debate, nor does it mean that I don't think you're intelligent. But I would say everyone here brings interesting views to the table and are all intelligent and well written.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2014, 04:13:06 PM »
Might I simply add - my first comment about this board being rife with polarity stands!

I'll embellish.

Zee has an opinion of a reader that did not work for her.  An entitled opinion, and someone who likes that reader objects.
I make a comment that tries to encourage people to look at both sides of a coin. That good and bad readings will occur from time to time and we should expect that since no reader connects with everyone.
And then I get thrown "lumped in" with the individual that did not like the reader (despite the fact that I have read with Ness myself and had a different experience entirely with her than Zee)because I commented and tried to suggest that others remember that connecting with a reader differs from time to time and now as a result of that comment I am now insulted by someone I never addressed nor was involved in on the conversation! 

How polarized is that?  It seems these  "bandwagons" should be prohibited from this forum!

Kicking - we meet again.  And nothing changes, I see.

OK, you are intelligent too - better? That's what it is really all about, now, isn't it? 

Offline tellmewhy

Re: why Crazy People
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2014, 04:22:23 PM »
Why do we argue and fight amongst ourselves?  A house that is divided cannot hold. We are all here to look for answers, One that is an illusion of our imagination, the answers already lies within us I would say, But I know most of us want to hear it from other source which is perfectly fine, but we need to stop the nonsense and understand that we are all in pain and in need of a solution. Bruising and being egotistic would not resolve anything. I get so sick when instead of focusing on a reader we focus on others and accuse innocent people. This got to STOP. Some are here playing detective role, That needs to stop as well. No one here is superior. Also there are some who are very insensitive and would jump at every comment made as though they know it all. Please stop it, I hate it cos I like the peace and quite. If the shoe fit please wear it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 04:27:03 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline melancholia

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2014, 04:34:58 PM »
No one here is superior.

Sooo not true.  I'm the fairest in the land. My mirror tells me so.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2014, 04:38:42 PM »
Lol I figured someone will wear the shoes, now if the coat fits someone should wear that too.

No one here is superior.

Sooo not true.  I'm the fairest in the land. My mirror tells me so.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2014, 04:50:37 PM »
:D  I'm willing to wear the whole wardrobe if it changes the subject.

anything